Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 39
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline

Community Patch: Suggestion Thread

Hey Guys,

This is the thread to discuss features and things you will want in future builds of the Patch. Naturally we can't include everything, but if there's something you really think we should add, this is the best way to let us know about it .

- Korianous
    Ach Fry, Ich hab dich mehr als der Monde, die Sterne...das...fail.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Apprentice Avatar von Mayaam

Mayaam ist offline
    Hi,

here is nice bugfix changelog from german modding forum

http://www.gothic-minimods.de/gothic...changelog.html

If someone can translate this from german, it could be very helpfull to check what they fixed and what can be implemented to english version.

Its even my bug on their list:

[DNdR-Bugfix] Goblins haben nun keinen "Reserveknüppel" mehr im Inventar.

No more "reserve bat" in Goblins inventory.

EDIT:

Ok, some bugs from this log I never encountered, but some are still present in English version. I translated (more or less) bug fixes from this log, that I found present in English gothic. Also, I translated some features, small balances that I found interesting and worth including to Community Patch.

Bugs:

- If one asks Gaan what he hunts, "new diary entry" announcement doesnt appear every time.

- Golden coins that cant be picked up (they are under chest) in the pyramid (near water mages area) should be replaced.

- The chest in the VOM castle between Milten and Garond cannot be opened.

Other:

- Now Edda also accepts the valuable Innosstatue.

- Now Sengrath's inventory is emptied if he lies dead near the Orcwall.

- Raven is immune against block of ice / ice wave.

- Now Esteban has the key for his chest in his inventory.

- Now one can steal key from the knight who guards the door to the smiths room in the castle.

- Now Cronos sells magic ammunition in Jharkendar (for Fire Bow and Magic Crossbow)

- Now Gerbrandt runs to the harbour if one gives him Diegos letter instead of just walking.

- Now all options for training the will-o'-wisp amulet are available from start.

- Skeletons arrow/bolt protection increased.

- Mage robes now give Manabonus.

- Now Hosh Pak is stronger than normal Orc shamans. He is, in the end, the leader of the Orc army.

- Now Constantino sells new herbs daily. Herbs and the number of it are chance-generated.

There are two bugs from me - places with items that you cant reach:

- Chest in the ice dragon region (building with lizards)

- Top (roof) of the building in Jarkendhar where Water Mages reside (there is bag, ring, some gold coins if I remember correctly).

Another thing:

- Matteo dialog about Leather Armor should be removed when you stoled it from storage.

Regards.
    Geändert von Mayaam (20.05.2009 um 18:12 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mayaam Beitrag anzeigen
    Another thing:

- Matteo dialog about Leather Armor should be removed when you stoled it from storage.
    Why? He doesn't know about that. He is still eager to sell that to you.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Apprentice Avatar von Mayaam

Mayaam ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    Why? He doesn't know about that. He is still eager to sell that to you.
    No, if you jump to his store with it on. Anyway, there are only two leather armors in game, one that he sells and one you can stole. The one that you can buy from him should at least have better stats, to make it worth the money. Just my suggestion.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mayaam Beitrag anzeigen
    No, if you jump to his store with it on. Anyway, there are only two leather armors in game, one that he sells and one you can stole. The one that you can buy from him should at least have better stats, to make it worth the money. Just my suggestion.
    There's also one Orlan offers on sale.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Knight Commander Avatar von AngelOfGothic

AngelOfGothic ist offline
    I have a problem with NoTr
    When i go to the pyramids with Lares,he has the bad habbit to jump off the bridge because of the scavengers,and i cant go in front of neither cause i have to beat the highway man that is asking me for money.
    So the only way for me is to activate marvin,press f8 kill the scavengers, go to Lares and then kill the highway man which is a pain because Lares is fast and i need to be faster then him to jump over that man and bridge kill the monsters,kill the man.
    Is there any solution for this?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von AngelOfGothic Beitrag anzeigen
    I have a problem with NoTr
    When i go to the pyramids with Lares,he has the bad habbit to jump off the bridge because of the scavengers,and i cant go in front of neither cause i have to beat the highway man that is asking me for money.
    So the only way for me is to activate marvin,press f8 kill the scavengers, go to Lares and then kill the highway man which is a pain because Lares is fast and i need to be faster then him to jump over that man and bridge kill the monsters,kill the man.
    Is there any solution for this?
    Pathfinding issues. That's something we can look into, but not necessarily the easiest thing to fix . We will definitely try to incorporate it, it likely won't be in the 1.0a hotfix though.

- Korianous

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Fighter Avatar von 4ltair

4ltair ist offline
    Oh, yes i just remebered.
    If you use a transform scrol, when you tranform back from animal form to human form, if your best weapon that can be equiped is a weapon with a bonus, that bonus will become permanent.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von 4ltair Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh, yes i just remebered.
    If you use a transform scrol, when you tranform back from animal form to human form, if your best weapon that can be equiped is a weapon with a bonus, that bonus will become permanent.
    That'll be something to investigate in v1.1, thanks mate . Our hotfix is nearly on the way, if we could get a couple of people who are interested in beta-testing it, that would be great.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Knight Commander

Kostaz ist offline
    Will you fix technical problems like this one?

P.s. Please do

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Slim Shady Beitrag anzeigen
    Will you fix technical problems like this one?

P.s. Please do
    Those errors are ones that are hard to reproduce, and the problem likely lies with the antivirus, not Gothic II. Crashing errors are the ones we are more likely to look into .

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12

4ltair ist offline
    Oh, well, speaking about the devil....
    Earlyer, in another thread, i've told you about an error i get when i try to sleep ( this does not happen everytime i sleep, only sometimes, at random).
    I have made a print screen of the said error and i hope that you will understand more out of it then i am .
    And about the bug with the transofrm scrol, you need to have a weapon better than the one with the bonus, that can be equipped, so when you transform back it will be automaticley(???) equipped.
    It goes like this - Equip weapon with bonus>transform>transform back>the game will equip you with the better weapon and the bonus will become permanent.
    [Bild: 23mvmkl.png]
    Geändert von 4ltair (25.05.2009 um 19:53 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13

4ltair ist offline
    I think that an exp bonus after one "has fun with Nadia" would be nice...
    After all, it is quite an experience, don't you think?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Ritter Avatar von Shadow

Shadow ist offline
    fix perment ring and amulet bonus when using marvin mode.

sometimes the bold pirate at the entrance to the pirate camp dont want to speak with you.

to hard to kill those burning shadowbeasts.

give exp reward for fininding each X on the map of Jhankendar.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15

Zitat Zitat von Shadow Beitrag anzeigen
    fix perment ring and amulet bonus when using marvin mode.

sometimes the bold pirate at the entrance to the pirate camp dont want to speak with you.

to hard to kill those burning shadowbeasts.

give exp reward for fininding each X on the map of Jhankendar.
    Don't use marvin then.
    If u need more skills go in VoM and aafter that in jhakendar if your not so confident in your abilities.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16

4ltair ist offline
    I am not sure, because i haven't played a mage for a very long time but i think they changed the visuals for Wave of Death spell.
    The old one was like pillar of blue light in the left hand, pillar of red light in the right hand then the hero combines them and a purple wave goes outward.
    The new one is just the purple wave, nothing more.
    I don't know if it is possible but can you restore the old animation of the spell?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17

Ok.That pathfinding problem with Lares can be solved only if that scavanger is moved right?
    Oh.And another problem is with Matteo gold when you decide to pay Gritta's debt,she says something like what do you want anymore,instead of talking about your reward.

I am not sure, because i haven't played a mage for a very long time but i think they changed the visuals for Wave of Death spell.
    The old one was like pillar of blue light in the left hand, pillar of red light in the right hand then the hero combines them and a purple wave goes outward.
    The new one is just the purple wave, nothing more.
    I don't know if it is possible but can you restore the old animation of the spell?
    That wave of death has the same visual as in Gothic 1,Uriezel wave of death so i think it's ok.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18

4ltair ist offline
    ^The Gothic 1 the spell from Uriziel has the same visuals as Breath of Dead from Gothic 2.I was talking about Wave of Death.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19

^The Gothic 1 the spell from Uriziel has the same visuals as Breath of Dead from Gothic 2.I was talking about Wave of Death.
    Breath of dead from gothic 1 is the one used by the last orc shaman.The same cloud of fog from G2.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20

4ltair ist offline
    ^Exactly, Breath of Dead is the same in Gothic 1 and Gothic 2.
    Wave of Death is a spell that exist only in Gothic 2 and the animation/visuals of the vanilla is different from the one in NotR.
    L.E.
    I've just checked the Magic section of Gothic 1 and, you are right, there is a spell called "Uriziel's Wave of Death" but i don't remember how it looks(didn't change the sword for the rune)...
    My point is that there is the difference between vanilla's Wave of Death and NotR's one.And the animation from Gothic 2 i haven't seen it in Gothic 1 because i would remember it.
    Geändert von 4ltair (15.06.2009 um 09:38 Uhr)

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »