Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 43
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Just check HoP/CSI. These mods include the ICP changes and ALSO add stuff. HoP is our current thing. Soon we will stop working on it and turn to CSI, which will contain ICP, HoP and of course some new content.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    Just check HoP/CSI. These mods include the ICP changes and ALSO add stuff. HoP is our current thing. Soon we will stop working on it and turn to CSI, which will contain ICP, HoP and of course some new content.
    That's basically what I would suggest. What we can do is include an optional .vdf install that includes the HoP content, as an optional rebalance . However, a lot of what we thought was excessive (XP bonuses that were too high, etc.), has been largely scaled back with the latest 1.2 version.
    Ach Fry, Ich hab dich mehr als der Monde, die Sterne...das...fail.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Fighter Avatar von 4ltair

4ltair ist offline
    What i mean is that N.o.t.R. with HoP is almost a "different" game.I just wanted the crossbow without the modifications of HoP, but, like i said earlyer that might be beyond the point of a CP.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von 4ltair Beitrag anzeigen
    What i mean is that N.o.t.R. with HoP is almost a "different" game.I just wanted the crossbow without the modifications of HoP, but, like i said earlyer that might be beyond the point of a CP.
    Indeed. It'd be like making custom semi-modded versions for every single player. I think we'll have just two things: CP - all the fixes and the mods - all the fixes and all the content.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Apprentice Avatar von Mayaam

Mayaam ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tratos Beitrag anzeigen
    Indeed. It'd be like making custom semi-modded versions for every single player. I think we'll have just two things: CP - all the fixes and the mods - all the fixes and all the content.
    +

but I see things from HOP that maybe should be added to CP, and they wont change gameplay very much, such as:

- Joining the Militia now adds +10% to all your weapon talents, Joining the Mercenaries now grants a +15 bonus to your Strength/Dexterity, Joining the Monastery gives you a +25 Mana Bonus - very nice idea, just like bonuses from Daron when you are neutral, so why not when joining guild.

- The Dragons are now truly fearsome adversaries, the weakest of them has been made nearly as tough as the Undead Dragon (...) - well, dragons should be hardest to kill anyway.

- Actual Orcs behind the Orc Wall - seems logical, even after some chatter in VOM castle.

- Elixirs of Strength/Dexterity offer a +5 bonus - just like in classic Gothic 2, it would save some LP for less important stuff, like hunting/potion skills.
    or
    - Costs less LP to learn certain special skills (ie hunting, alchemy, etc.)

What you think?

BTW when you plan to release new ICP aka hotfix?
    Keep up great job!

Regards.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Adventurer Avatar von rhaz

rhaz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von 4ltair Beitrag anzeigen
    ^
    The problem with the sound does have a fix on this forum, i just don't know the exact thread, i am browsing from my phone, i just know it is a thread in Gothic Help, search "sound error " there.
    As for the video, disable video scaling in the gothic.ini.
    Sorry for the off topic.
    Thank you so much for the quick answer...it worked by the way...The page is in english (check bottom issue) and points to a DL page in german, but shouldn't be too much trouble to guess around: the link to the thread is this one, in case someone else has the same problem and needs the help. Again, sorry for the offtopic, but it seemed to be in relation to the scope of community patches/adressed issues

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27

Korianous ist offline
    @Mayaam/4ltair: We are experimenting with introducing an optional rebalance/content patch in addition to the pure bugfixes.

As to the release date, we will release the hotfix as soon as we're sure it hasn't broken anything else. If you, or anyone else wants to contribute and hasten our release date, we are beginning to accept beta testers. If you are interested, please send me a PM .

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Ranger Avatar von Alecs

Alecs ist offline
    i saw that the bars didn't move for a long time, how is it going with the projects?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von black_knight_9000 Beitrag anzeigen
    i saw that the bars didn't move for a long time, how is it going with the projects?
    Project UX is certainly moving, the latest patch(es) - ask Kori. Can't really mov'em, cause he tells me when to.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30

Korianous ist offline
    Bars are typically moved as milestones are reached. When the next one will be, I couldn't tell ya for sure .

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Ranger

deama ist offline
    so you guys are gonna release a newer patch any time soon??
    Geändert von deama (14.06.2009 um 14:07 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von deama Beitrag anzeigen
    so you guys are gonna release a newer patch any time soon??
    Actually we're compiling the last build right now, so it should be out sometime in the next week or so.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Ranger

deama ist offline
    what does it fix though

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von deama Beitrag anzeigen
    what does it fix though
    Camera/AI Values, as well as a few residual script bugs. We've also created an optional "Alternative Balancing" system.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    Ranger

deama ist offline
    can it fix my prob

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Ranger Avatar von Alecs

Alecs ist offline
    I saw that you are at 99 percent, are you going to release it this week?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37

Korianous ist offline
    Could be ^^.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38
    banned

MatTheCat ist offline
    Is there a German language version of this patch or does it fit all?

Thanks.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    Ranger Avatar von Alecs

Alecs ist offline
    this patch is for all the languages

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Apprentice

Cairn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Korianous Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi,

Atm we have no plans to fix Gothic 1, sorry mate .

I believe you went to the cave where unneeded NPCs are sent. You're not technically supposed to see it .
    I doubt it. The same thing happened to me. I can tell you exactly which cave it was. On the cave map, on the directly northern position of the map, there are three caves staggered nearby each other. They are the most northern caves on the map except for the cave east of the Black Troll. The cave east of the black troll is farther north, but it is in a more northeast location on the cave map, whereas the three caves I'm referring to are located on the most direct northern position of the map. These three caves sit southwest of the black troll on the cave map.

The middle one, and the more southern of the three caves is the one I found Myxir's dead body in.

On foot: When Lares accompanies you to get the ornament from the stone circle in the woods, if you continue up the path a very small amount past the stone circle and just past where the Wargs were, look to the left and you will see stairs. Go up, then right up more stairs, then turn left. You will see a cave with skeletons inside. The first room provides two passages to follow. When you take the left passage, you will go through one or two sections and come to a chest in the final room. When you take the right passage, you will come to another fork with a passage to the left and a room to the right. The passage to the left is the hall in which I see Myxir's dead body. When you search his corpse, you will see a "piece of paper." When you take it and try to read it, it makes the paper noise and then simply disappears, and nothing else happens.

If you are in Chapter 4 already, there will be lizard men a couple sections up.

Now, I tested this. I looked at his corpse, took everything on it, and then I teleported back to the Khorinis and found Myxir praying to Adanos while Valtras preached the wonders of Adanos. I even spoke to Myxir to prove that he wasn't dead, and sure enough, it's like his body was never in that cave.

I remember on an earlier occasion, when I first discovered this, I was actually doing on a cheat-mode killing spree where I was killing anything and everything I could find. I continued past the Myxir corpse and killed everything and anything. Then when I came back, Merderon, or whatever his name is, corpse was there on top of the Myxir corpse. Both had a "piece of paper" that disappeared as soon as I tried to read it.

I wondered if I ran off and came back a couple more times if more water mage bodies would have appeared. But I didn't test that because I was just about done with my rampage and was ready to reload and play the game. Also, I just now decided to take down that cave in my real game. I was scared up to this point because I wasn't sure if a glitch was inadvertently killing off the water mages. I guess it wasn't. I just hope that I don't find in chapter 5 or several overwritten saves later that the glitch did indeed kill off the water mages, but only late rather than right away.

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »