Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 4 1234 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 77
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Ranger Avatar von Sentarion

Sentarion ist gerade online

Bugs in Dark Mysteries

Here you can write about all bugs, mistakes etc. that appears in Dark Mysteries. I hope during vacation we'll be able to do path correcting all mistakes.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Knight Commander Avatar von AngelOfGothic

AngelOfGothic ist offline
    Idk if it is a bug or i am doing something wrong,but i can't challange kharim or khaled to gain brownie points with Scaty.Neither with the others who are in front of the arena. :|

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Ranger Avatar von Zelazko

Zelazko ist offline
    Did you turn marvin console at least once? Durning the beta test I encountered similar problems since I started to play with cheats. Wolf from the New Camp did not want to teach me archery. After I played while 'everything fixed itself'. I suggest not to use the cheats.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4

Zitat Zitat von zelazko Beitrag anzeigen
    Did you turn marvin console at least once? Durning the beta test I encountered similar problems since I started to play with cheats. Wolf from the New Camp did not want to teach me archery. After I played while 'everything fixed itself'. I suggest not to use the cheats.
    I don't usually play with cheats,but if i remember well my brother messed up with my saves so it's possible.
    Btw:Same bug as the original Gothic with the rings and the amulets.Permanent increase of str and dex.

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Knight Avatar von Altair-AoD

Altair-AoD ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von AngelOfGothic Beitrag anzeigen
    Btw:Same bug as the original Gothic with the rings and the amulets.Permanent increase of str and dex.
    I didn't encounter this bug. Under what circumstances you get it?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Idk if it is a bug or i am doing something wrong,but i can't challange kharim or khaled to gain brownie points with Scaty.Neither with the others who are in front of the arena. :|
    that with kharim and kirgo is weird. but those other u cant chalenge, if u ask scaty that u wanna fight in arena then he chooses your opponent.

EDIT:ehm sry not kirgo but khaled, sry for bad reading

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7

Zitat Zitat von Zerion92 Beitrag anzeigen
    that with kharim and kirgo is weird. but those other u cant chalenge, if u ask scaty that u wanna fight in arena then he chooses your opponent.

EDIT:ehm sry not kirgo but khaled, sry for bad reading
    the fights are in the evening-19 if i am not wrong.
    Btw:I reinstalated the game patched with the patch that i found in wog downloads and the prob with rings and amulets is no more.
    Off:is there any walktHrough in English for DM?Cause i only found Quentin and the bandits on the beach.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8

Zelazko ist offline
    As for that arena bug it works prefetcly fine on my computer. I tried myself yesterday and I was able to challenge each of the fighters Kharim and Kirgo. It's not the fault of the mod that something like this happens. There must be other reason for that.

If you're looking for the walkthrough you should visit the poziomkaz english site. Somewhere there is walkthrough for Mine Guards Camp.

Here is the link http://en.poziomkaz.pl/articles/45
    Geändert von Zelazko (26.04.2009 um 14:05 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Lehrling

Brisingr ist offline
    I don't know if it is a bug but if i want to run i only make one step forward and then the hero sands still until i press the forward button once again?!?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10

As for that arena bug it works prefetcly fine on my computer. I tried myself yesterday and I was able to challenge each of the fighters Kharim and Kirgo. It's not the fault of the mod that something like this happens. There must be other reason for that.

If you're looking for the walkthrough you should visit the poziomkaz english site. Somewhere there is walkthrough for Mine Guards Camp.

Here is the link http://en.poziomkaz.pl/articles/45
    sry for the off topic but i was looking find the place where those camps are and the requirements for joining them.
    Cause i already finished the quest for Old and New Camp aswell for Sect and i have ian's list,and i have done 1 or 2 quests for Smugglers.

On topic:
    Zitat Zitat von Brisingr Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't know if it is a bug but if i want to run i only make one step forward and then the hero sands still until i press the forward button once again?!?
    Check the controls for Gothic 1 here:http://www.worldofgothic.com/gothic/?go=g1steuerung
    U will se u can't do anything without the arrows same way for gothic 2.
    Geändert von AngelOfGothic (26.04.2009 um 14:57 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11

Zelazko ist offline
    sry for the off topic but i was looking find the place where those camps are and the requirements for joining them.
    Cause i already finished the quest for Old and New Camp aswell for Sect and i have ian's list,and i have done 1 or 2 quests for Smugglers.
    You can be only officially admitted to the Mine Guards Camp As for the others camps you can work for them. However if you make wrong decision you can screw up your rep in the one camp. I won't tell you which one

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12

You can be only officially admitted to the Mine Guards Camp As for the others camps you can work for them. However if you make wrong decision you can screw up your rep in the one camp. I won't tell you which one
    We need a help thread for DM.I would do it myself but idk where to post the thread. :|

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Lehrling

Brisingr ist offline
    @AngelOfGothic

No, i simply want to walk forward with my hero!!
    Normally he should walk until i release the "forward arrow" or the "w button" but if i press one of these buttons he makes one step and stands still althoug i have not released the button.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Auf Deutsch:

Ich will mit dem helden einfach nur geradeaus laufen aber wenn ich den Forwärtspfeil oder die W-Taste drücke macht er nur einen Schritt und bleibt wieder stehen obwohl ich die Taste noch nicht losgelassen habe.....

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14

Zeri0n ist offline
    i have a new bug, in fanatics camp i bought fanatics armor and when i put it on all other fanatics and novices attacked as if i am a templar, not a fanatic

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15

Zitat Zitat von Zerion92 Beitrag anzeigen
    i have a new bug, in fanatics camp i bought fanatics armor and when i put it on all other fanatics and novices attacked as if i am a templar, not a fanatic
    Yeah that's happened to me.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16

Zeri0n ist offline
    Hmm no one is replying why?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17

Zelazko ist offline
    Originally Posted by Zerion92
    Yeah that's happened to me.
    Hmm no one is replying why?
    Such bugs can appear once in a while. I've personally never experienced such bug. Also, if marvin console is turn on at least one time, it can lead to some bugs.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18
    Knight Avatar von vivaxardas

vivaxardas ist offline
    Actually, this always happen to me. I tried it seweral times. Looks like that even though NH is accepted, scripts do not reflect this, and he cannot wear a new armor without being attacked as an intruder.
    SKEPTICISM IS A VIRTUE!

Лидия: Любимый, я беременна!
    Я: ФУС-РО-ДА!!!!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19

Zelazko ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von vivaxardas
    scripts do not reflect this, and he cannot wear a new armor without being attacked as an intruder.
    Nonsense. I'll just repeat myself.

Zitat Zitat von zelazko
    Such bugs can appear once in a while
    [Bild: 75486213.jpg]
    [Bild: 79247403.jpg]
    [Bild: 77343638.jpg]
    [Bild: 76286635.jpg]
    [Bild: 30438069.jpg]
    [Bild: 37018466.jpg]
    [Bild: 64185373.jpg]
    [Bild: 55691431.jpg]
    [Bild: 85557097.jpg]

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20
    Knight Avatar von vivaxardas

vivaxardas ist offline
    All right, no problems with the guild change in general. But something is wrong with the armor Xord sells (novice armor) - as soon as I buy it from him (and it is instantly put on), I am attacked by the entire camp. I tried seweral times. I really want to buy it (looks real cool for the scrrenshots), but i can't.
    SKEPTICISM IS A VIRTUE!

Лидия: Любимый, я беременна!
    Я: ФУС-РО-ДА!!!!
    Geändert von vivaxardas (03.05.2009 um 22:39 Uhr)

Seite 1 von 4 1234 Letzte »