Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 13 von 13
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline

Welcome to the Modder Forum (READ BEFORE POSTING)

Greetings,

Welcome to the newly-created English forum for Gothic Modding. Any involved know what a big leap this is for the WoG Community, particularly the English Section. This is a great stride, and I am proud to be part of it, as I am sure all English Modders are, albeit we are few and far between .

Hopefully, this new forum section can grow and prosper, leading into the emergence of a thriving English modding community for the Gothic Series, rivaling that of the German & Russian sections. This is a step in the right direction. I don't know what the future holds, but I am sure it will be bright.

To summarize it all up, this forum section is intended to serve many of the purposes of a current or prospective Gothic Modder. This will hopefully include comprehensive tutorials, detailed community help, announcement of new mod projects, and showcasing of modder work. With help and support for both new and veteran modders, our community can hopefully grow.

Having said these words of welcome, I would like to also establish guidelines and certain rules and etiquette for this forum, which will make this place more constructive and help everyone out a lot better:

EDIT-
    1) Post a help question here if and only if you are having a problem that directly relates to modding any of the Gothic Games, or trouble with a specific mod you found here. For that matter, post questions relating to mod creation in this forum only.

EDIT-
    2) On the above note of questions, please do not post questions that are redundant, off-topic, or contain no clear direction. Do not post a thread asking when a mod will be released, or other non-constructive questions.

3) On showcasing prospective or "in-development" mods: Please do not start a thread for a mod simply in the "planning" phase, or if you just have a rough idea. You should have a semi-working model of the mod in development before you showcase anything.

4) If you are recruiting for a mod project, there will be a seperate recruting thread which will be made soon. Please do not start a new thread, simply post in the one that will be created shortly. Also, do not begin trying to recruit for a project on a whim. This should be a serious, working idea before you begin trying to recruit additional members.

EDIT-
    5) These are rules which apply to all forums, especially important here. Read other threads/tutorials before you ever post a question here. Please do not spam. Above all, criticism is welcome, but flaming and trash-talking about another user's work with no clear logical explanation is not permissible. Remember, people worked hard on what they have created, you should respect that, and dispense your criticism accordingly. If you feel a mod is lacking, post critique in a way that refrains from insulting a user.

EDIT-
    6) For Tutorials: Just go ahead and post one. Try your best to make it as detailed as you can, and bear in mind whom your trying to write your tutorial for.

That's all I can think of for now. Welcome to the new forum.
    §welcome

Regards,

Korianous
    Ach Fry, Ich hab dich mehr als der Monde, die Sterne...das...fail.
    Geändert von Tratos (18.01.2010 um 13:21 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    Great idea with this forum I now am sure that i will start modding in summer, as soon as my exams are over
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Adventurer Avatar von Necromantic

Necromantic ist offline
    Good. It was a bit chaotic before, with mod threads all over the forum. Now that it's more organised, people can find what they want easier.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Necromantic Beitrag anzeigen
    Good. It was a bit chaotic before, with mod threads all over the forum. Now that it's more organised, people can find what they want easier.
    That was the idea.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Warrior Avatar von Colmar

Colmar ist offline
    since there's now a section dedicated only to Modding (excellent initiative ), maybe also this thread can be moved here

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Colmar Beitrag anzeigen
    since there's now a section dedicated only to Modding (excellent initiative ), maybe also this thread can be moved here
    done.

Although, It'd be nice if the author would edit it and fix some broken pictures and stuff.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    My very best wishes for this forum and §welcome everybody in here!

Zitat Zitat von Colmar Beitrag anzeigen
    maybe also this thread can be moved here
    There are still some threads left which have to be moved (from the help, maybe from the discussion, ... g3 help is already scanned and threads are moved).
    Please have a bit patience with us, to "scan" a whole forum for mod-threads is very time consuming.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Warrior Avatar von Colmar

Colmar ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von WernerTWC Beitrag anzeigen
    There are still some threads left which have to be moved (from the help, maybe from the discussion, ... g3 help is already scanned and threads are moved).
    Please have a bit patience with us, to "scan" a whole forum for mod-threads is very time consuming.
    of course, I know that there are many threads scattered in all section and that "scan" the whole forum isn't a quick operation
    simply yesterday I was checking my "Favorites", I saw that thread being still in section Gothic Discussion and so I thought to warn in this topic

good luck for the "scan"!

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Chosen One Avatar von rekinu

rekinu ist offline
    Good luck with the new forum guys!

I think CC is already clear of modding threads. Gotta scan them all!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    A little note:

The Help-Forum is also scanned completely, threads are moved.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11

Korianous ist offline
    Thanks man .

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    General Avatar von C-SA

C-SA ist offline
    I think this Thread (http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum...d.php?t=297224) should be removed from "Gothic Discussion" to this forum.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13

Korianous ist offline
    Try using the report feature next time .