Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 7 von 7 « Erste ... 34567
Ergebnis 121 bis 131 von 131
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #121
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline
    My answer is a few posts up.
    Ach Fry, Ich hab dich mehr als der Monde, die Sterne...das...fail.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #122

Korianous ist offline
    Good News,

We have now signed on a talented new 2d Artist, Colmar . Work on the demo shall continue, and we have decided to resume work on our full mod. The Story Project is all well and good (we shall return to it in the future), but we have decided to finish what we started, and resume our course to create a second expansion for Gothic II. We are going with CSI from here on out . Stay tuned for future updates.

- Korianous

3. Beiträge anzeigen #123
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    You guys are dead serious about this aren't you? That's very good indeed. I do hope you continue doing the patch or g2 addon, whatever it is, so one day we can play it. I'm looking forward to it.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #124
    Knight Commander Avatar von AngelOfGothic

AngelOfGothic ist offline
    Wow a new member.This should make the work faster,right?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #125

Korianous ist offline
    It certainly will .

6. Beiträge anzeigen #126
    Fighter Avatar von Raconz

Raconz ist offline
    Hi, i have a question

Since you're making a mod for G2, how do you extract the .VDF files from the data folder.

You need GothicVDFS right ? Well it only works with Gothic 1.

When i try to extract textures from G2 it fails. And an error appears : 'unexpected VDFS version'

Do you have a solution ?

Thanks in advance

7. Beiträge anzeigen #127
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    ^ For G2 .Vdfs you need nicoDE's GothicVDFS 2.5. (1.5 is for G1)

It can be found in _work\tools\GothicVDFS - if you have the gold version/universe edition.

Otherwise, check the download section - it's the MDK (mod - kit, but I'm not sure.)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #128
    Fighter Avatar von Raconz

Raconz ist offline
    Found it.

Thanks Tratos

9. Beiträge anzeigen #129

Korianous ist offline
    Hello All,

Development is still progressing on CSI, you shall hopefully be having your own adventures in the Southern Isles quite soon with our demo . In the meantime, we encourage you to check out The Tales of Sahar Johara. This will be a series of short stories, similar to Arcania's Tavern of the Cleaved Maiden, which we hope will paint a decent picture of what is to come in our mod. We hope you enjoy them, and suggestions and/or feedback are more than welcome in the discussion thread here.

Cheers,

Korianous

10. Beiträge anzeigen #130
    Knight Avatar von RobinHood 13.

RobinHood 13. ist offline
    Posting this here, wanna hear your opinions, so whaty you think?

Looking forward to the southern isles btw (if it will come).
    There's some things I think should be different in Gothic, but here's one important one.
    With good armor you take mostly 5 dmg from non critical hits independent on what hits you, making a shadowbeast dealing no more dmg than a green goblin.
    Either armor could be % of dmg taken away, or make like a minimum dmg that's not 5, but dependable on regular dmg of attacker.
    Like minimum dmg being (strenght+weapon dmg)/10. Probably to low but I think you got my meaning.
    Would make mediocre beasts not that weak, and 5dmg minimum was based on G2, where you usually had less hp, and G2 was also supposed to be easier.
    I think it will make the game more interesting, as the armor won't make you nearly immortal to beasts you've outarmored (compared to their dmg).
    Another thing, weapon skill has much more influence over dmg than strenght (compared to lp cost), so strenght should be easier to get (especially the rapidly increasing cost is to much), while weapon skill is really hard.
    Also mana shouldn't increase in lp costs, and it should be possible to brew mana regen potions (fading over time like minecrawler mandibles). Will give mages something new to spend money on, they should be expensive both for brewing (special ingredient, hard to find must be bought), and buying, but very important for a mage. Also adjust health potions, 100 for the elixir is way to little. Increase their value, and rather have the potions being like: 100, 200, 300 for the essence, extract and elixir. Mana should be like they are.
    Spell scrolls should cost mana same as runes, because all you need to get past enemies ususally being much better than you is using a scroll you would never been able to do, if you had rune. Like buying a few destroy unded, end boss is gone before he can't even attack you. Actually a lvl 1 player with rings to boost mana could do that.
    Haven't played heights of power, so these numbers are compared to original Notr.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #131
    Ranger

deama ist offline
    looks good hope you release it soon
    Geändert von deama (14.06.2009 um 12:26 Uhr)

Seite 7 von 7 « Erste ... 34567