Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 5 von 11 « Erste 123456789 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 201
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81
    Schwertmeister Avatar von ThorTheViking

ThorTheViking ist offline
    All of this is to be blamed on american market and stupid oblivion. PB wanted to make more playable for the americans so it got superficial and stupid not to mention the total idiotizm of PB, Tine an JW. why push the game...blizzard never tels when something will be released and i love their games...i'm defenetly buying new Diablo...as for gothic for me the story ends with night of the raven. If the makers of Gothic 4 are smart the story will begin on the ship and than milten tells you that all that(gothic 3 story) was just a bad dream...BAD BAD NIGHTMARE...bad bad bad...
    btw i have nothing against the americans i just don't like their taste of games and to those who will have any comments on this i have 2 close uncles and about 100 relatives in USA so i know!
    I've got a Risen to live LVL 27 - 27 minutes, 9 hours, 1 days!!!
    Geändert von ThorTheViking (23.11.2008 um 22:51 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82
    banned

Mikael Grizzly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Demonium Beitrag anzeigen
    Man have you ever played Gothic before? That was all the point of the game...It was one of the main elements...The Hero is NAMELESS...

And then some Indian Company arrived (or jowood) and gives him a name...
    Screw it man...This is already gone to far. In the end the game will look like a total conversion mod made by fans...
    Most propably the hero chooses that name when he is crowned. It's just like with Catholic popes - different name when they are elected.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83
    Warrior Avatar von Killrog

Killrog ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mikael Grizzly Beitrag anzeigen
    Most propably the hero chooses that name when he is crowned. It's just like with Catholic popes - different name when they are elected.
    Perfectly right. The fact that the NH isn't related to Rhobar doesn't prevent him to take the Rhobar name, this just means that he places himself in the continuity of the royal bloodline...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84
    Sword Master Avatar von Argenguy

Argenguy ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Killrog Beitrag anzeigen
    Perfectly right. The fact that the NH isn't related to Rhobar doesn't prevent him to take the Rhobar name, this just means that he places himself in the continuity of the royal bloodline...
    Yeah, it's only a fancy title. To fool the common folk.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85
    Rookie

rryk ist offline

Angry

This can also be a reason that Gothic 3 Forsaken Gold couldn't make better out of engine, because model for the world of Gothic 3 is loose itself (links to default drive, druids without bodies etc.). So in order to fix that they would have to rebuild whole world. Hopefully they (or any other company who may take project over) will build better engine and better world for Gothic 4.

Anyway I'm quite disappointed by the quality of Gothic 3. This is first game I purchased in my life and now I regret it. So I'm not going to encourage them selling bad-quality games and pay for Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods. Moreover next time before purchasing Gothic 4 I'll double-check the forums for the quality of the engine. If I will not like feedback - I am not gonna spend my money for such a fake thing.

I believe everybody should do so, then, probably, they will rethink their development process to deliver better quality. Hopefully they will be able to maintain same quality of storyline at the same time.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86

Killrog ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von rryk Beitrag anzeigen
    This can also be a reason that Gothic 3 Forsaken Gold couldn't make better out of engine, because model for the world of Gothic 3 is loose itself (links to default drive, druids without bodies etc.). So in order to fix that they would have to rebuild whole world. Hopefully they (or any other company who may take project over) will build better engine and better world for Gothic 4.

Anyway I'm quite disappointed by the quality of Gothic 3. This is first game I purchased in my life and now I regret it. So I'm not going to encourage them selling bad-quality games and pay for Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods. Moreover next time before purchasing Gothic 4 I'll double-check the forums for the quality of the engine. If I will not like feedback - I am not gonna spend my money for such a fake thing.

I believe everybody should do so, then, probably, they will rethink their development process to deliver better quality. Hopefully they will be able to maintain same quality of storyline at the same time.
    For god sake the game is two years old, of course the game engine is old !!! And who cares about the graphics seriously ?! The graphics are completely irrelevant when talking about a game's quality. Fallout 3 has some outstanding graphics, but the game is completely wracked, while Fallout 2 is ugly as possible, but it's one of the best RPG which has ever been made and a lot a people including myself still have a lot of pleasure playing it.

Do not mix everything and stop saying nonsense... I prefer G3 engine with no loading time between areas, interiors / exteriors, rather than Oblivion which is far more beautiful but where you have to wait each time you click on a door.

It's your first game you say ? Well, play a little to Badur's gate, Arcanum, Fallout, Planescape Torment, Daggerfall and of course Gothic, then we'll talk, but before that you should seriously rethink the things you write...

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87
    Adventurer

Goth Wouter ist offline
    I Finished the game and

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    became Rhobar III, you can still walk around in game after, and do some quests you haven't finished yet, doesn't close automaticly like the other versions

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88
    Knight Avatar von TeLovesc

TeLovesc ist offline
    I just started playing the game ,i havent played much ,tomorrow is my free day and can play more.
    the things i like :
    while fighting u need stamina in order to hit so now you cant be superman and hit like a crazy rhino. I liked the fact that animals cant hit you like crazy ,coz they also need stamina. I was expecting better changes but its better than nothing.
    I cant talk about story right now but up till now the story seems okay.
    some things i dont like :
    -cows are more powerful )
    -there are bugs such as grass growing through floor (!??!?)
    -i found some npcs without bodies...
    well ,that`s all for today

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89
    Knight Commander Avatar von Demonium

Demonium ist offline
    I Updated my review...look at the first page...

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90

Killrog ist offline
    Well, that's not very exciting, but still this is Gothic (well at least it is called Gothic) so I think I'll buy it, especially that I just finished G3 now and I'm not gonna play Fallout 3 since I'm very disappointed by it, so...

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91
    Sword Master Avatar von Buckingham

Buckingham ist offline
    This game is a crap!!

I just bought it...installed it, and when it's loading at the end ...i just get where is the guru error...

if i try to change the options it freezes.....jeezz..lame
    Always fight against evil ....even if it leads to your death !!!
    We should meet the enemies of god !!! Do no wrong !!!
    [Bild: sigpic90303_4.gif]

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92
    Fighter Avatar von PaladinofInnos

PaladinofInnos ist offline

You ve got to be kidding Jowood...

Greetings guys. This is my first post and I am really glad to be a member in a forum dedicated to the Gothic game series. Well, I have played of course all Gothic games, 1, 2, Night of the Raven and 3 and now I am playing Forsaken Gods. Well, Jowood...YOU VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!

Guys, sorry but this is not a game. Not even a beta version. You cannot even imagine how many bugs this crap has.

1)Buggy main-quest missions. For example a) you are supposed to talk to a warrior named Marc in Ardea but he won't even respond. What does this mean? GAME OVER, you can't do anything, no matter what the mission will not go on, 12 hours of play wasted!!! To fix it, I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it without the english patch (this caused the quest bug) and load the save again. Example b) You are supposed to talk to Lee but Lee vanishes!!! He is not in his throne!!! He is NOWHERE!!!! He appeared once after installing the patch again, talked to him but when I got back to inform him about a general, he vanished once more...Game over...

2)The most useless patch I have ever seen in my life!!! Guys, DO NOT INSTALL IT! It will only cause even more bugs!!!! And this is not a joke...

3)Invisible NPC'S!!! Yes, guys, it is absolutely true! While I was walking, some wolves attacked me and then I heard a human voice: the wolves started attacking and get hit by the air!!!!!! No man was around!!! And not only that. In camp outside Silden, I found a walking club! The club was moving in the air and suddenly it stoped in front of a digger and talked with him! Of course, it was the weapon of an invisble npc. Can you believe the level of stupidity of the developers and Jowood?????
    If you do not believe me, I have saved the game just before that, I will record it and upload it on youtube...

4)Unbalanced quests with no information. For example, you can complete a quest that will instantly make another impossible to complete, without even informing you about this consequence. Also, the details given to you about every quest are indefinite, like saying go to Myrtana and speak to Gabriel...

5)IMPOSSIBLE HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS!!!! The game is much heavier than Gothic 3 and than every game I ve played so far. My friends, I can play Oblivion and Fallout 3 in 1280x1024 with full settings, I can play crysis in 1280x1024 greatly, The Witcher too but FG has the lowest frame rate I ve seen...

6)Unbalanced chest items. From the beginning you can find a sword that will do 120 damage...

7)Ridiculous conversations. 40% the NPC'S voices will not be heard, texts that do not match, irrelevant chat options etc...silly Orc voices (some of them sound like women or even gay!) and the best of all...when I talked to Theodore in Vengard about seeing Lee, instead of human speech I heard noises like "WOOF WOOF!!!!" as if a small dog was barking!!!! In case you don't believe me, I will also upload it on youtube...

Guys, 5 euros for this game is a fortune. WE SHOULD BE PAID TO PLAY IT!!! IT IS A NIGHTMARE!!! Do you know how it feels like to be playing 15 hours and suddenly getting stuck because of a bug??? Lee has vanished and I cannot go on with my quest...

JOWOOD=CRIMINALS
    Geändert von PaladinofInnos (25.11.2008 um 03:21 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von PaladinofInnos Beitrag anzeigen
    and the best of all...when I talked to Theodore in Vengard about seeing Lee, instead of human speech I heard noises like "WOOF WOOF!!!!" as if a small dog was barking!!!!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94

Man, its true!!! I swear to God!!!

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95
    Adventurer

Goth Wouter ist offline
    PaladinofInnos:

If you can't find Lee, you probably not need to talk to him, or else use the cheat "goto Lee". Normally I'm against cheating ruins the fun of a game, but I advise you to put on the cheat console (same as in G3) in case you need it, because the game is to bugged.

Ow, and, I also lost 16 hours of game play, had to start from the begin again because of a bug.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96

Thanks Goth Wouter! I will try it!

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97

Argenguy ist offline
    Today I'm trying to spread a new internet slang: JoWooding a game.
    It means, that a game was rushed an released in a unfinished state and full of bugs, just like JW is doing with all the games. Forsaken Gods appears to be another JoWooded game.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98
    Adventurer Avatar von Sweargen!

Sweargen! ist offline
    Jowooding a game...

I like that. Get a few major game reviewers to pick it up and use it and Jowood PR might notice. Its a bad sign if your company name is slang for crap game development.
    "It looks like one of those virtually invincible Trolls...only smaller!"-Gorn

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99
    Sword Master Avatar von Buckingham

Buckingham ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sweargen! Beitrag anzeigen
    Jowooding a game...

I like that. Get a few major game reviewers to pick it up and use it and Jowood PR might notice. Its a bad sign if your company name is slang for crap game development.
    If it is a crappy game than the company that made it is crappy too... Jowood= crappy.... :P

And its the second crappy game they made.

I'm so disappointed (
    Always fight against evil ....even if it leads to your death !!!
    We should meet the enemies of god !!! Do no wrong !!!
    [Bild: sigpic90303_4.gif]

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100

Argenguy ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sweargen! Beitrag anzeigen
    Jowooding a game...

Really? Thank you.
    It's not the most original slang, but nobody used it before.
    I could be cool if it will be spreaded across the internet, specially on gaming forums.

Seite 5 von 11 « Erste 123456789 ... Letzte »