Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 3 von 15 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 290
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Korianous Beitrag anzeigen
    you put the Heights_of_Power_Exp.vdf file into the gothic II data folder? It should be working then.

Also, you should start a new game. What have you done so far? Completed any quests?
    yes, I did as you told in the readme file and I started a new game, but nothing. Also, my game was just installed. and it's original, not crappy pirate copy piece of ****.
    I completed a couple of quests, got a few levels, enough to see that after I learn something more than 30, it requires 2 LP for 1 point. dunno, I'll try to reinstall the game and see what happens after that.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    General Avatar von Korianous

Korianous ist offline
    the .vdf file is directly in the data folder right? it shouldn't be in a subfolder or anything, just with the other .vdfs. I cant imagine why it wouldn't be working on your comp, when it works on mine. You shouldn't need Gothic Starter or anything else to run it. I have it playing on a regular, clean, install of Gothic II Gold, v2.7, and it works fine.

Is anyone else having problems?

http://upload.worldofplayers.de/file...ta Release.rar

Maybe this updated release will help.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    nope, it still won't work. I tried everything I knew. I have no idea why it isn't working.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    nope, it still won't work. I tried everything I knew. I have no idea why it isn't working.
    I dont kno what to tell you dude. Never had anyone complain to me about this. Nothing works? No new weapons, anything?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    @Dino: you do have NotR installed, and not just vanilla G2, right?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    I dont kno what to tell you dude. Never had anyone complain to me about this. Nothing works? No new weapons, anything?
    yup, nothing new

Zitat Zitat von mistress_larisa Beitrag anzeigen
    @Dino: you do have NotR installed, and not just vanilla G2, right?
    yes, I have NotR installed. I have no idea what the problem could be. maybe version of the game? I don't have any patches installed. I'm gonna check out my version of NotR now, and edit this post later.

[edit]
    version 2.7(eng)
    Geändert von Dino (19.08.2008 um 10:19 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47

Korianous ist offline
    same thing here. Also, just to be sure, you have it in the /data folder, and not the work/data folder right? Your starting it with Gothic II's exe file and not the starter?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    yes. I did it exactly as you say in the readme(or whatever) and it still doesn't work. It's in Data, I start the game from Gothic 2.exe, I start a new game. and nothing.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49

Korianous ist offline
    hmm.

try some insert codes.

itmw_kensai_2h_1
    itmw_bishimonsarm

itwr_dragonscaletome
    itwr_dragonbloodtome

See if these work. If no part of the mod is functioning, I really could'nt tell you whats wrong.

EDIT- Do you have a different version of the game (not the english version)? Idk if the mod works on the German version, or other languages. If someone else is using a different version and it works(or doesnt) let me know.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    itmw_kensai_2h_1

EDIT- Do you have a different version of the game (not the english version)? Idk if the mod works on the German version, or other languages. If someone else is using a different version and it works(or doesnt) let me know.
    I have the german version (2.6) and it (the release from post #43) works, tested only the insert code from above.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51

Korianous ist offline
    thanks.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52
    Warrior Avatar von Colmar

Colmar ist offline
    I have the Italian version 2.7 and I test different changes:
    -cheats insert itmw_kensai_2h_1, itmw_bishimonsarm, itwr_dragonscaletome, itwr_dragonbloodtome work
    -Kensai's Two Hander found among the goods of Martin
    -Elisir dexterity inserted with cheat gives me + 5 dexterity
    -in a cave Goblins give 80 exp insted of 40, goblin warriors give 250 exp instaed of 150; Field Raiders give 120 exp instead of 80

nevertheless i'm not sure of one thing read in the release notes, about learning
    since i wanted to test the new weapons, with cheat I insert 200 lp and learn from Torlof strenght and dexterity up to 100; i notice that learning these attributes requires always 5 or 1 lp for 5 or 1 str/dex, while in the original game lp needed increase during different chapters
    is this the change about learning attributes? do I understand well?

finally the menù, the subtitles down, the name of skills etc are in english instead in italian and i think that it's ok with the new file...
    the strange thing is that only the subtitles above in the dialogues remain in italian

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53

Korianous ist offline
    Yes I did do that on purpose. The LP costs remain static throughout the game. But LP costs never got higher with chapter changes, they got higher as your skills grew.

Im not sure whats with some text remaining in english and others in italian. My guess is its something to do with the ou.bin file used in compiling the scripts

14. Beiträge anzeigen #54

Korianous ist offline
    Alright. A cool new update.

I have recently begun toying around with animations. You can read about it in the thread here.

I have decided to add a mega ultra uber cool new feature to the expansion, dual-wielding!

Yup, fighting with two weapons should be awesome. Since this is going to be an incredible pain in the ass (about a dozen new animations, scripts, and textures will need to be added) this feature may or may not come out after the "final" release.

Ill keep you guys posted.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    alright, what the hell?? Now for some unknown reason, the mod started to work. I mean it's really cool but damn, why did it have to not-work in the first place?
    It's fine now. I tested the cheats yesterday and nothing. I tested them again(a minute ago) and it worked. I don't know what that's about. It should have worked fine like 3 days ago. But noooo, it just had to piss me off
    anyway, it sounds like a real kick-ass to have dual wield in gothic 2.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56
    Warrior Avatar von Colmar

Colmar ist offline
    Yes I did do that on purpose. The LP costs remain static throughout the game. But LP costs never got higher with chapter changes, they got higher as your skills grew.

Im not sure whats with some text remaining in english and others in italian. My guess is its something to do with the ou.bin file used in compiling the scripts
    you're right! I wanted to write certain skills level not different chapters ..... i was sleepily because of the hour

about dual-wielding, I think it's very interesting... in fact in Gothic 2 Night of the Raven (as in Gothic) there aren't shields and dual wielding may be a real alternative kind of fighting

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57

Korianous ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dino Beitrag anzeigen
    alright, what the hell?? Now for some unknown reason, the mod started to work. I mean it's really cool but damn, why did it have to not-work in the first place?
    It's fine now. I tested the cheats yesterday and nothing. I tested them again(a minute ago) and it worked. I don't know what that's about. It should have worked fine like 3 days ago. But noooo, it just had to piss me off
    anyway, it sounds like a real kick-ass to have dual wield in gothic 2.
    That's great! I'm glad to hear it's working for you, congratulations.

Glad to hear the support for dual wield. If it works out, I could add shields as well.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58

Korianous ist offline
    Hey Guys, know its been a while but I'm still working on the mod.

I'm in the process of working on more dual wield anims, but as I'm not very experienced in making them, I kind of, well, suck at it?

If any of you are really good at making anims, how bout helping me out. :P

I'm adding what I can, and incorporating a funny easter egg into the mod, which should be easy to find.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #59

Korianous ist offline
    Also, I have played through a couple of times now. I have noticed a few things, mainly how mainstream creatures are easier to beat, but beasts like wargs, dragon snappers, shadowbeasts and the Orcs have become incredibly formidable adversaries.

Anyone else have feedback?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    I didn't play through the whole game, because I don't think I have time now. But as far as I got, it was working alright. no complains.

Seite 3 von 15 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »