Good Day, my dear/love english writing people.
Before I'll teach you about the G1 Mod RatloG (Resistance against the laws of Gods), I want to say thanks to MaGoth!
But now i'm going on...

How OLD is RatloG?
RatloG is a G1-Modification, building process have started perhaps 2-3 years ago. - I don't know this so exactly.

WHO is working on this mod?
Only I is the simple answer.
And why only I?
- i mean, that it is my mission, to complete this project, that means the first 4 chapters of this mod.

WHAT is RatloG?
RatloG is an alternativ G1.
After Xardas and the hero have passed the portal in G3, a last order from the gods would shouted out and would real: The order to stop the way, which xardas and the hero want to go.

So they travel back in their history, to the beginnung of their adventures.
But ONE thing is not, how it was: ALL!
The Mod plays in an parralel universe, so many things goes an other way.
The hero can be the leader of the PSI-Camp, after Y'berions death.
Or he can go on focussearch for the old camp and bring the focuses into the old camp.
You see also, all is a litte bit modificated.

But after the focussearch the story will be written new - after the focussearch the G1-Story is interrupted. Until the temple of the sleeper the story will be new.
And in the Temple?
There the player must decide if he think, that the sleeper is an oredemon, or if he want to help cor kalom, by the awake of the sleeper.

Contactchoices:

Oparilames
Private Message: please do this not, because it is full!
E-Mail: *my Nickname*@arcor.de

These Thread is for all english questions or reports about the mod, i hope you can understand my bad english ^^