Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Ranger

johns1234 ist offline

Gothic 2 ch 5 dragon egg hunt

Reached ch 5, and so far I have 7 dragon eggs. Be nice if there was a map pointing to the mines containing the eggs. I'm circling the map of mines, and it is kind of fun, but I figure it will take about 5 hours of game play to find all the eggs. In the process, I've built 30 LP just whacking beasts and Lizard Men. I need 12 eggs, but I'm not sure there are 12 in the land of Khorinis. I remember picking up several in the Old World, but I think I sold them to Bennet. Do they count towards the 12 eggs I need to give him? I would really like to build an ore 1h-sword. I've become very adept with the Master sword, and that is my weapon of choice in the game ... along with the War Xbow of course.

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2
    veni, vidi, iuvi  Avatar von Thorwyn

Thorwyn ist offline
    There are 13 eggs in Khorinis and one egg in the hoard of the ice dragon, which you can also give Bennet.
    Here is a map of all the dragon eggs in Khorinis.
    I need 12 eggs
    Why 12?

Did you already talk to Lester at Xardas' tower and to Pyrokar in the monastery? There you can find an instruction, which tells you how to forge the best weapon you can get in the game.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Apprentice

Cairn ist offline
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    The mapmaker in the harbor area of Khorinis sells a a map that shows all but like one or two of the caves. If you go through each cave on the map, you'll eventually have found all of the eggs. One of the eggs isn't even in a cave, but nearby one. There is a cave directly underneath the bridge that is nearby and on the way to the ruins area where Circle of Water Mages await for you to show up and start the quests needed to open the portal to Jharkendar. In fact, you'll cross that bridge if have Lares take you to the Water mages. Well, right where the water ends and branches off into a small area underneath the bridge, you will go up the hill and to the left to cross the bridge. Instead follow that branch of water into the small area underneath the bridge. You'll find a cave to your right and if you keep going straight rather than into the cave, go all the way to the cliff wall, where the small area ends, and you'll see another dragon egg on the ground. Of course, you'll have to kill the lizardmen in the area if you don't want to be hacked to death while looking for the egg. Then there's another egg in the cave as well along with some more lizardmen.

Before ch 4, that cave should have a Shadow Beast living inside it. Don't know if the beast is still there in ch.4 because I killed it before ch.4.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Schwertmeister Avatar von warstrike

warstrike ist offline
    I`m pretty sure that the best 1 H sword that you can forge as a merc requires "dragon blood" or maybe i`m mistaken ...i don`t recall colecting dragon eggs for the sword :-)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Ehrengarde

Dimus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Cairn
    The mapmaker in the harbor area of Khorinis sells a a map that shows all but like one or two of the caves.
    Heh... I don't see any sense to buy a map of caves from the Brahim in a harbor area if it will be given by the Bennet free of charge. Certainly, if you're a dragon hunter.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    There are much fewer eggs on the island (I think 1-2) if you are not a mercenary