Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 1 von 15 12345812 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 300
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline

Kerrax ASC importer/exporter new version (English)

Importer ASC- files:

Kerrax ASC importer - this plugin for 3d Studio-max, that makes it possible to import files with the expansion ASC, created plugin ZenGin ASC of exporter.

The represented importer is better than similar fact that it.:
    a) restores the modifier of physique, where it adapted with the export of scene.
    b) is capable to create the certain similarity of skeleton for the dynamic models.
    c) can import the animation of dynamic model.
    d) creates correct standards.

With the installation will have to indicate the folder, into which are established 3d Studio-max. Although sometimes installer determines this folder correctly and itself.

Bear in mind that for the valuable work with the dynamic models (armor, monsters so forth) it is necessary to establish the packet Character of studio (usually this packet is located on the disk with packet 3d Studio-max). For the work with the static models and the animations meshes Character of studio it is not required.

The objects, which are contained in the ASC- file, can be broken into four basic groups:
    • meshes
    • the bone
    • auxiliary
    • others

1. Meshes have a name, which is begun from the letters, zm_, and in the game they are usually covered with texture. In 3d Studio-max meshes have a type Editable mesh (to which also can be applied the modifier Physique).
    2. The bones have a name, which is begun from the letters, Bip01, and in the game they are not reflected. The basic purpose of the bones consists in the fact that the mesh ties to them and then according to the recorded animation of the bones it is possible to calculate the motion of mesh. Methods of the tying of mesh to the bones two: the first - button Select and link in the main panel 3d Studio-max, the second - application to the mesh of the modifier Physique. The bones must be attached to each other, i.e., each bone must have a parent - another bone. The bone, which is located on the apex of hierarchy (main parent of all bones) must be called Bip01. The number of the bones for one model there must not exceed 256.
    3. Auxiliary objects have a name, which is begun from the letters, zs_ and note the positions, important for the game. By texture such objects are not covered, therefore, by game directly they are not reflected.
    4. Other objects have a name, which is begun not [s] zm_, not [s] Bip01, and not [s] zs_. Other objects are not used by the game (they even they are not written in the MDL- file during the compilation of ASC- file). To create other objects (for example the IK- chain or Dummy) it stands perhaps that for convenience in 3D-modeller.

In the ASC- file or in the collection of ASC- files different information can be contained:
    • static model
    • dynamic model
    • the animation of mesh

The represented importer is capable of working with the models of all three types.
    1. Model is static, if it does not contain the bones. Examples of the ASC- files: kotelok_mob, bed_1_oc, bench_1_nc. The importer allows with the import of the static model of no options, so that here everything is simple.
    2. Model is dynamic, if it contains the system of the bones. In this case to each dynamic model usually corresponds one ASC- file meshes and several ASC- files with the animation. Examples of ASC- files meshes of the dynamic model: ARMOR_LESTER, MBG_BODY, GOBBO_SKELETON_BODY, LUR_BODY. Examples of ASC- files with the animation of the dynamic model:SCA_PICKGROUND_M01, MBG_DEAD_A02,WARAN_LOOK_KM01.

In order to work with the dynamic model in 3d Studio of max, it is necessary to at first recreate the system of the bones. It is necessary to select ASC- file meshes of dynamic model, then the point 2 V of the menu of importer (import of mesh and the bones of dynamic model). The simple skeleton, where each bone is cube, will be created. If it is required, it is possible then to by hand touch up the skeleton, created by importer. For this it is necessary in the panel of the hierarchy 3d Studio-max to harvest the button Pivot, to and then make active the mode of operation Affect object only. After this, it is possible to change the sizes of the bones or to move them. Modifier Physique and animation they tie only to pivot's of the bones; therefore change of the scale and displacement of the bones in this regime will do harm nothing. After giving the bones of model into the acceptable form, it is better to open the regime Affect object only and to harvest the button Link of infoin order to block the displacement of the bones relative to each other and scaling (after leaving accessible only turnings of the bones relative to each other). Naturally, it is not necessary to block the displacement of the root bone Bip01so that the model it would be possible to move by pillar. Also, if it is required, it is possible to create the IK- chain, let us say for the arms, the feet or the tail of character.
      As an example of such creation of bones look images.

If the bones are already created and there is in the current scene, and mesh is located in the ASC- file (this situation frequently is, when several dynamic models use one and the same collection of the bones - for example, all ASC- files with the armor for the person- men). Then it is necessary to select the import of ASC- file with necessary meshes, and then the point 3 V of the menu of importer (import of mesh and tying to the finished bones).

The animation of dynamic model it is possible to load only when the bones it is already created and there is in the current scene. Then it suffices to select the import of ASC- file with the necessary animation, and then the point 4 V of the menu of importer (import of the animation of dynamic model).
    3. The animation of mesh usually remains in several ASC- files: one file stores the initial mesh (example: ORC_HEADWARRIOR.ASC - the head ork - soldier), and rest - strictly animation (example: ORC_HEADWARRIORTALK.ASC - the head of the speaking ork - soldier). It is at first necessary to import initial mesh, then - one of its animations.

Exporter ASC- files:

Kerrax ASC exporter - this plugin for 3d Studio-max, that makes it possible to export files with the expansion ASC. Presented the exporter completely it is similar ZenGin ASC exporter and it allows no new possibilities in comparison with it. The basic purpose of the creation of the new exporter of ASC- files consisted in allowing the possessors 3d Studio-max 6, 3d Studio-max 7, 3d Studio-max 8 and 3d Studio-max 9 to be occupied by the 3d- simulation (ZenGin ASC exporter worked only 3d Studio-max 5).

Installation of exporter. Exporter enters into the collection of Gothic plagins of the import- export of krxImpExp. Click on one of the represented below references depending on by what version 3d Studio-max you use:
    KrxImpExp for 3d Studio-max 5
    KrxImpExp for 3d Studio-max 6-8
    KrxImpExp for 3d Studio-max 9

With the installation will have to select the folder, into which are established 3d Studio-max. In principle, this folder of installer sometimes and itself is determined correctly.

Last changes:
    • are opened (disabled) the options of export, which in no way influence game.
    • the collection of the options of rapid export is a little corrected.
    • the short information (it is caused from the dialogue of exporter - with the export of any ASC- file), is added.
    • appeared multilanguage support.

The request, for the revealed errors to write in these themes:
    Kerrax ASC importer - files. WoG.ru (English language)
    Kerrax ASC exporter - files. WoG.ru (English language)

MfG MaGoth. WoG.ru-Community.
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-
    Geändert von MaGoth (20.03.2008 um 01:06 Uhr)

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von horrorente

horrorente ist offline
    wohoooo.. thank you...

I searched for this tool yesterday.^^

Greetz...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Jordan

Jordan ist offline
    this is a wonderful tool. I`ve waited for something like this for month!
    You must be a really good programmer^^
    Im Namen König Rhobars des II. , Träger des Zepters von Varant, Vereiniger der 4 Reiche am myrthanischen Meer,
    verurteile ich diesen Gefangenen zu...

Wie es weitergegangen wäre, werden wir wohl nie erfahren

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Player140

Player140 ist offline
    Tank you
    Max 9 Support, thats great!

But one thing I miss is the Support of the "skin" modifier instead of "physique" modifier. With the old export, Skin worked (only Max 4, not higher). In the most cases I think, skin is easyer to utilize and much more powerfull than physique.
    Geändert von Player140 (22.01.2008 um 23:40 Uhr)

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Schattenlord34

Schattenlord34 ist offline
    i think the skin support is a matter of opinion
    cause gothic doesn't support vertex weights and things like muscles, all benefits of the skin modifier

the physique modifier is reduced to essential options, and the single vertex assignment is much faster --> that's everything you need for gothic

but if kerrax manages it to include the support of the skin modifier, i won't object to it

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren

sorry fürn doppelpost
    aber das sollte doch gesehen werden

also geht um den neuen exporter zumindest von max 8
    und zwar gibt es einen fehler
    und zwar wird beim physique mit "grünen kreuzchen" importiert
    sprich quasi also anorganisch, hartes material
    und wenn man das direkt so wieder in gothic importiert
    gibts fehler...

also man muss alles komplett neu riggen
    was mit den "verhunzten" skelletten nicht gerade leicht ist

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Kerrax

Kerrax ist offline
    I have released a new version of my plugins. Now 3DS files are also supported by them. The following links are for download.
    KrxImpExp for 3d Studio-max 5
    KrxImpExp for 3d Studio-max 6-8
    KrxImpExp for 3d Studio-max 9

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE

NicoDE ist offline
    Many thanks
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von horrorente

horrorente ist offline
    Great Job, Thanks.!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Golden Age

Golden Age ist offline
    Yes, very nice!!! Good work

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren

weeeha
    now everything can be done using max 9
    awesome

big thx kerrax

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde

Feschalix gothix ist offline
    Yipieeh!

Very great work!

FeGo

13. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Regards to the Community.

I'd like to ask if somebody wants to help with translating of kerrax's plugin into the English and German languages…

• We have translated already into the English, but it would be good if somebody who knows the language would verify the correctness of writing.
    • Also, I will write about this on the Polish and Rumanian forums, so it would let us to complete multilanguage version. with some additions and with support of 3Ds Max of Studio 2009.
    • Files in which it is necessary to translate phrases and proposals, I attach here (see attachment), there are Russian and English versions.

And if in future anyone will want to help with translation of the kerrax's plugins, then send us e-mail: kerrax@mail.ru, in english if could.

• Soon a work by translating GothicSourcer 3.14 will start. the programm can work with Gothic scrpts and includes all the last modifications of kerrax's plugins and work with models directly.

In another word, we seek any who wants to help with translating into English, Polish, German, Rumanian

Ps.Some german modmakers asked about developing new versions of kerrax's plugins for GMax
    We would like to help german community and we'll try to create plugins for GMax. But for that we would need GMax SDK libruary. And we don't have it.
    Didn't found in internet.
    And also we think that GMax could be compatible with 3D Studio Max 4. Do you have a MAX4-SDK libruary.
    And if we will make such a plugin, we will need help to translating it.

Pss. If somebody have SDK for Gmax or 3Ds Studio Max 4, please send us here: magoth@samtel.ru. Or send there an URL to it if have such.

MfG MaGoth, WoG.ru - Community.
    Angehängte Dateien

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14 Zitieren

NicoDE ist offline
    Spanish is one of the important languages.
    You might ask at the message board of Clan DLan, they helped me with the translation of the Spanish Language-Pack for Gothic I.
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NicoDE Beitrag anzeigen
    Spanish is one of the important languages.
    You might ask at the message board of Clan DLan, they helped me with the translation of the Spanish Language-Pack for Gothic I.
    Hi Nico.

Hmm... And they unless make modifications for Gothic? I'm about Spanish mods at all did not hear...

In any case, I have gone there, to write the message...

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16 Zitieren

NicoDE ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    Hmm... And they unless make modifications for Gothic? I'm about Spanish mods at all did not hear...
    Spanish has more native speakers than English - even if we never heard of any Spanish modifications for Gothic I/II... it cannot harm to translate the tools into Spanish

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    @NicoDE:

It and so it is clear... It is a pity just to people much, and Mods any.
    At them in general Gothic - 1, 2, 2-NotR, it was published?
    In any case I have already sent the message at them at a forum, we shall look as it will be.

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #18 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Regards to the Community.

Well as, who will help be to translate a plug-in kerrax'a for 3Ds Studio Max 2009 on German language? For the Polish and Russian languages it is already created and in all it is tested.

Necessary files for translation in this message.

Addition to translation.:
    I want to write about my error, in other words, there are 3 comments:

1) I think I did not so clearly StringTable.txt. The initial file must be lang_ru\StringTable.tx, but not a lang_en\StringTable.txt. The format of every string in the file is: english string<TAB>russian string<ENTER> In other words, StringTable.txt sets translate from english to any other language for all buttons and for messages of plugins. So lang_en\StringTable.txt is empty. (translating from english to english is not needed), and all strings for translating are only in lang_ru\StringTable.txt.
    I had written about it, but, as it seems, not so understandful.
    In case of translating to German, you need to copy lang_ru\StringTable.txt in lang_de\StringTable.txt and then replace russian text to German in it.

2) Translating - is a work. And any work must be if not paid then at least thanksful. So if you are a translater, then insert you name and/or nick in files: *_about.rtf. (something about "Translated to German by...", in German of course).

3) And one more. After translating to German, it would be great to see a list of German internet resources about 3ds-modelling to Gothic series games, in AscExp_help.rtf, if you knows such, ofcourse in your language.

Ps. Also, the plug-in kerrax'a for 3Ds Studio Max 2009, was added with the improved version of the exporter/importer 3Ds files (mesh).

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Kerrax

Kerrax ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    I'd like to ask if somebody wants to help with translating of kerrax's plugin into the English and German languages…
    Did somebody make something?

about developing new versions of kerrax's plugins for GMax
    I think it would be useful to develop plugins for GMax because GMax is freeware unlike 3D Studio Max. But capebilities of GMax is more lower than any last version of 3D Studio Max. Is it possible to use 3D Studio Max legally but without paying lots of money?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Icebox

Icebox ist offline
    Hey
    very nice, thank you very much
    Icebox
    Vorzeitig nicht mehr aktiv, aber per PN erreichbar
    Sektenwahn
    [/CENTER]

Seite 1 von 15 12345812 ... Letzte »