Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 5 von 15 « Erste 12345678912 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 300
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Kerrax

Kerrax ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von EvilTwin Beitrag anzeigen
    i got an error with the 2009 x86 script
    everytime i try to click the 3ds-import-button this warning appears

[Bild: 3dsimport-error.jpg]

it also shows line 2638 of the krx3dsimp.ms-script
    I didn't see this error on my system. Maybe we are using different subversions of 3ds max 2009...
    Are you using trial or bought version of 3ds max 2009?

Try the following:
    Exit from 3ds max and run it again, don't press any buttons in the "KrxImpExp" panel,
    but open the "MAXScript Editor" and "MAXScript Listener" windows.
    Type to the "MAXScript Editor" the following script:

classOf(GetFileName)
    classOf(SetFileSize)
    classOf(GetFileSize)
    struct A(function GetFileName=0)
    struct B(function SetFileSize=0)
    struct C(function GetFileSize=0)
    "end_of_script"

Evaluate it (Ctrl+E) and look at the "MAXScript Listener" window.
    I have got this result. And you?
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken MaxScriptTest.JPG  

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82 Zitieren
    Gothic Reloaded Mod Avatar von EvilTwin

EvilTwin ist offline
    exactly the same result
    [Bild: maxscript.jpg]

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83 Zitieren

Kerrax ist offline
    exactly the same result
    [Bild: maxscript.jpg]
    It's strange. There are two functions defined in the Krx3dsImp.ms script file about line 2638: GetFileName and SetFileSize. And the error that you wrote means: "The script is trying to define function with reserved read-only name." But you have done the previous test that showed that the names GetFileName and SetFileSize have UndefinedClass, i.e. these names are not reserved by system.

Did you see this error immediately after you pressed the "Import 3DS button", didn't you?
    May be there are other things that caused the error... Did you try to exit from 3ds max, run it again, and press "Import 3DS" button on clean scene?
    Geändert von Kerrax (24.01.2009 um 23:44 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84 Zitieren

EvilTwin ist offline
    right after starting max i pressed one of the buttons and immediately the script with the marked line and the error shows up
    the strange thing is when i close the error message and the script and press one of the buttons again just the error-sound can be heard

i dont know if its a big deal but i put my command pannel and the toolbar on my second screen

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85 Zitieren

Kerrax ist offline
    i got an error with the 2009 x86 script
    everytime i try to click the 3ds-import-button this warning appears

[Bild: 3dsimport-error.jpg]

it also shows line 2638 of the krx3dsimp.ms-script
    I think I've fixed the error. And I guess you wanted to say "line 2683". I uploaded a new version of my plugins. Look at my post #73 for links to download.
    Geändert von Kerrax (25.01.2009 um 11:42 Uhr)

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #86 Zitieren
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Player140

Player140 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kerrax Beitrag anzeigen
    I uploaded a new version of my plugins. Look at my post #73 for links to download.
    Did you also re-upload the source code? Perhaps you can add an edit note for these who already downloaded the plugins

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87 Zitieren

EvilTwin ist offline
    now it works just fine
    thx

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88 Zitieren

Kerrax ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Player140 Beitrag anzeigen
    Did you also re-upload the source code?
    Yes, of course.

Perhaps you can add an edit note for these who already downloaded the plugins
    I fixed the error described by EvilTwin only. This is a single change that I made.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Lord Hagen®

Lord Hagen® ist offline
    All the links don´t run. Always the same error. Can you please check your URLs, Kerrax?
    [Bild: boad-banner.jpg]
    Online Rollenspiel-Projekt Kompex

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE

NicoDE ist offline
    Visit the project site for downloads...
    http://krximpexp.sourceforge.net/
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91 Zitieren

Kerrax ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NicoDE Beitrag anzeigen
    Visit the project site for downloads...
    http://krximpexp.sourceforge.net/
    That's right. I've uploaded a new version just now. One bug with asc file import was fixed. Also I created and uploaded five video-tutorials describing new features of my plugins. I think it will be useful.

More direct link to the download page:
    https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=249458
    Geändert von Kerrax (29.01.2009 um 21:06 Uhr)

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #92 Zitieren
    Sword Master Avatar von Jammer

Jammer ist offline
    Hello Kerrax,
    I found something that looks like a bug.
    It seems in some occasions the exporter doesn't write any material info and Spacer gives me this error:
    [Bild: screenshot17.jpg]

If I use my Material Scanner tool (or just open the 3ds file with notepad++), no material entries are to be found, expect at the end (but not in the material header at the begining).

When I try to import the 3ds file back into max (using you plugin), it also fails saying:
    [Bild: screenshot19.jpg]
    The texture really isn't on the drive (I renamed it), but why should that prevent me from importing

However, both the import and the export work with the vanilla meshes, where all materials are on the drive. I can also open them in Spacer. So I guess the problem occurs only when you have some materials defined in Max for which the diffuse texture is not available?

(I am using Max 2009 64bit)
    SunStars team, 3D Artist/Mapper
    'Coz I'm the type of digger that is built to last - if you f* with me, I'll put a foot up your ass...
    3DS Material Toolbox V1.1BETA: Every good work of software starts by scratching a developer's personal itch. | my blog

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93 Zitieren

Kerrax ist offline
    Hello Jammer,

Zitat Zitat von Jammer Beitrag anzeigen
    I found something that looks like a bug.
    Are you using the last release of my plugins (post #91 in this thread)?

The texture really isn't on the drive (I renamed it), but why should that prevent me from importing
    I didn't plan to prevent you from importing meshes with unaccessible textures. I need reproduce the bug described by you at my computer to fix it. Can you give me a 3ds max scene (.max file) which gives you error in Spacer after you export it to .3ds file and then import it in Spacer?

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #94 Zitieren
    Sword Master Avatar von Jammer

Jammer ist offline
    Well I got to admit, I did not consider this to be the problem since you said you only fixed the asc problem :P
    This changed things somehow. It seems my terrain mesh was not the problem, but some other object.
    By selecting every object and trying to export, I get this blank error:
    [Bild: screenshot25.jpg]

So I tried narrowing it down and I found this bridge to be the problem:
    [Bild: screenshot24.jpg]

But I don't know why would it give trouble to the exporter... It's just a normal editable poly
    [Bild: screenshot26.jpg]

I am sending you a private message with a link to the max file, maybe it comes in handy to troubleshoot the problem
    SunStars team, 3D Artist/Mapper
    'Coz I'm the type of digger that is built to last - if you f* with me, I'll put a foot up your ass...
    3DS Material Toolbox V1.1BETA: Every good work of software starts by scratching a developer's personal itch. | my blog

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95 Zitieren

Kerrax ist offline
    2Jammer:
    My exporter expected a material assigned to a mesh to be
    1) a standard material. There is used a diffuse texture.
    OR
    2) a multi material that contains a list of standard materials.
    Multi materials that contains other multimaterials are not supported.

You assigned to object "ropebridge" a material named "Material #1472", which is a multimaterial. And you assigned material "IceRegion" to the fourth submaterial slot of material "Material #1472". But material "IceRegion" is a multimaterial again! I guess it is a reason of this incorrect exporting. You can see at the attached picture the short script displaying all the materials assigned to an object and the results of its work.
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken ropebridge.PNG  

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96 Zitieren
    Drachentöter Avatar von Dead Frank
    !riA eht ni cisuM syawla s'ereht dna ,gnoS ytterp a gnis sdriB eht ,mrof er'ew erehW

Dead Frank ist offline
    Houston (which means Kerrax), we got a Problem.

I'm using max version 9 and recently while exporting ASCs I recognized that there's no way to export the dummy-objects too. Which is a real problem.
    Everytime I import a monster-mesh, the list of objects says of course "Zm_"-objects, "Bip-"-objects, "Zs_objects" and then the dummies. ("dummy 1, dummy2..."). Honestly I never thought they were that much important, but I thought there's gotta be a reason that every monster has them.
    Now I know why:
    If I import a scavenger (for testing where the problem is, I didn't even make any changes, I just imported and exportet the same ASC) there are the dummies. They are attached at some certain links. If I export it again, the dummies are gone.
    But here's the deal: The links they were attached to are also gone. I made screenshots (I'll ulpoad them, but currently my internet's lame) for a better view:
    In the original ASC which I have imported there's for example 3 link-points in the foot of a scavenger-model.
    One of them has a dummy attached on it.
    Now if I export it and import it again, there are only 2 link-points in the foot, the one who lied next to the toes is gone.
    And that causes some serious problems: These 2 or 3 missing links destroy the whole mesh, every animation (if I import an animation or tets it ingame) is completely distorted at the points where the dummies used to be.
    I also opened the ASCs of the original and the exported version manually with a texteditor: They were both the exactly same, just the dummies were missing in the exported version.

Well, there's gotta be a solution, or else it would be impossible to make some changed versions of already existing monsters.
    ... But if I think about it I actually never saw changed versions of original-gothic-monsters in any mod (released or still in progress)...

I hope there's some way to fix it. Thanks for your answer

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97 Zitieren

Kerrax ist offline
    Hello Dead Frank,

I'm using max version 9 and recently while exporting ASCs I recognized that there's no way to export the dummy-objects too.
    If I export it again, the dummies are gone.
    Yes. The last "final" version of my exporter (released at June 18, 2008) doesn't write dummies to .asc file.

And that causes some serious problems: These 2 or 3 missing links destroy the whole mesh, every animation (if I import an animation or tets it ingame) is completely distorted at the points where the dummies used to be.
    That importer for 3ds max cannot import asc file without dummies correctly because the Physique modifier requires dummies for its normal work. But as far as I know a model without dummies works correctly in game.

I have done the following test. I imported sca_body.asc and export it again without any changes. The dummies have gone exactly as you wrote. BUT: Then I copied sca_body to folder "_work\data\anims" and deleted file "_work\data\anims\sca_body.mdm" (it's necessary to delete old .mdm file to make Gothic recompile the model). I ran Gothic II and inserted scavenger, exited from Gothic II, ran it again and inserted scavenger again. The scavenger looks excelently, it can run and attack - all animations work.

... But if I think about it I actually never saw changed versions of original-gothic-monsters in any mod (released or still in progress)...
    Schattenlord34 had done something like this. But afaik his mod is not released yet.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98 Zitieren
    Drachentöter Avatar von Dead Frank
    !riA eht ni cisuM syawla s'ereht dna ,gnoS ytterp a gnis sdriB eht ,mrof er'ew erehW

Dead Frank ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kerrax Beitrag anzeigen
    Schattenlord34 had done something like this. But afaik his mod is not released yet.
    Oh yes, the Goblin who's riding on a Molerat, I forgot that one

Thanks, I just loaded tons of animations into the scene to test and thought it would be the same ingame.
    I'll try immediately

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #99 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Xalotas

Xalotas ist offline
    Your Link doesn't work anymore

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #100 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von horrorente

horrorente ist offline
    ---------------------------
    Kerrax 3DS Importer
    Could not open file for read.
    File path: "C:\Users\horrorente\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsmax\9 - 64bit\enu\plugcfg\KrxImpExpDlgOutput.bin".
    OK

Hey. Iv got this errormessage, when trying to import or export a gothic.3ds in my max9 - 64bit

Could anyone help me...?

Thanks...

Seite 5 von 15 « Erste 12345678912 ... Letzte »