Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 4 von 15 « Erste 1234567811 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 300
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE

NicoDE ist offline
    The default should be 0 (false).

BTW, you can toggle it at runtime with the console command zToggle PMeshSubDiv.

ps: It might be a problem with the difference between the normal and the edge vectors (if the difference is too big, the engine doesn’t subdivide the triangle - this seems to be the case for the end of the "spikes"). Adding a small triangle at the end might be a workaround for that problem...
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor
    Geändert von NicoDE (05.01.2009 um 15:44 Uhr)

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #62 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Schattenlord34

Schattenlord34 ist offline
    Ok thx. Is there any use of this command?
    I mean the only thing i could imagine is when you run through dynamic lights, for a more detailed spread of the lights

@Nico du you know why the "T_FistRunL_2_FistRun" Ani doesn't appear ingame? No matter if it's a monster or the hero? Seems like the engine doesn't know this animation

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63 Zitieren
    research Avatar von NicoDE

NicoDE ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Schattenlord34 Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there any use of this command?
    No, just for testing your models with enabled/disabled "automatic subdivision" without restarting the game.
    If your model is "subdivision-aware", it might look more detailed in the game. However, the user has to be aware of the INI option or console command

Zitat Zitat von Schattenlord34 Beitrag anzeigen
    du you know why the "T_FistRunL_2_FistRun" Ani doesn't appear ingame?
    off topic... If I would have a guess, I would say there is no point in the game where the "legs" have to be swapped while running (i.e. the model is running with the "standard" (left) or the "alternate" (right) "run" animation and there is no need for a transition - transitions are only required to reach another animation "state").
    "Unter diesen schwierigen Umständen bin ich mir sicher, daß diese guten Menschen meinen augenblicklichen Bedarf an deren Gold verstehen werden." -- Connor

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #64 Zitieren
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Player140

Player140 ist offline
    Subdivision also causes problems on bigger Monsters like the Dragons. I have also problems with subdivision on one of my own new bigger sized monsters, sometimes the bigger sized ones are invisible with subdivision activated

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #65 Zitieren
    Sword Master Avatar von Jammer

Jammer ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von horrorente Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey. Today I recognized that none of these Plugins work on Max 64bit. Will there be a solution in near future..?

Cheers...
    I want to install 64bit Max too, since I have 4GB of ram and for above 3GB is recommended to install a 64bit OS.
    So I am wondering, will it work if I import a 3ds on my notebook with 32bit Max and save to a .max file, to later open it on my 64bit platform?
    SunStars team, 3D Artist/Mapper
    'Coz I'm the type of digger that is built to last - if you f* with me, I'll put a foot up your ass...
    3DS Material Toolbox V1.1BETA: Every good work of software starts by scratching a developer's personal itch. | my blog

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #66 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von jesus123

jesus123 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jammer Beitrag anzeigen
    I want to install 64bit Max too, since I have 4GB of ram and for above 3GB is recommended to install a 64bit OS.
    So I am wondering, will it work if I import a 3ds on my notebook with 32bit Max and save to a .max file, to later open it on my 64bit platform?
    it should work, cause it's just the exporter that doesn't work with the 64bit version. a .max-file is a .max-file and therefore valid in both versions.

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #67 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von horrorente

horrorente ist offline
    Hi. I have another Question, sadly your answer probably is no but to ask doesnt cost anything.

Would it be probably to rig the characters with the skinmodifier? The skinmodifier makes the work so much faster and is much easier to use.

Cheers...

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

DJonnyS ist offline
    I think I can already answer that question horrorente:
    Since there is no physics modifier in gmax, the gmax import will have to have a skin modifier - unfortunately it is not available yet. However, I developed a script based importer for gmax that should work on max as well (little self-advertisement). It's currently in open beta phase so you can download it here.

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #69 Zitieren

horrorente ist offline
    Hey thanks, I will trie it later. Do this script also work on max x64?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #70 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

DJonnyS ist offline
    Well, difficult to say - I neither have Max nor a 64Bit computer . Since it's based on Maxscript it basically should (as long as MaxScript didn't change).

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #71 Zitieren
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Player140

Player140 ist offline
    As far as i know (from schattenlord) Skin modifier for gothic worked until 3ds Max 4 with an old asc exporter for Gothic. I allready tried to use the skin modifier in Max 7 and 9 with kerrax export but it didn't worked, so I had to do the whole thing again with physique

12. Beiträge anzeigen #72 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

DJonnyS ist offline
    In this case you could've tried Baltram's listener exporter for gmax. It prints an .asc-File in the listener window. Kerrax, Baltram and me agreed that it's best to have alternatives for import and export to provide for better flexibility if one alternative lacks compatibility.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #73 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Kerrax

Kerrax ist offline
    Partial release

This is not a final release, and I'm going to continue work on the plugins. I decided to make this intermediate partial release, because I think it will be good to allow modders to start to use the new version. There are lots of differences between this new version and the old version; in fact, I've totally reconstructed my plugins.

Features:
    1) Installer is temporarily disabled. The installation can be done by simple copying the archive's contents to the folder with 3ds max installed. The plugins require Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x86) to work, which can be freely downloaded from the official Microsoft site (about 4 MB). The plugins for 64-bit 3ds max require both Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x86) and (x64).
    2) Multilingual support is temporarily disabled too.
    3) This version of plug-ins does not replace the previous version, and it's installed in addition to the previous version. I.e. the previous version can be used with the 3ds max'es main menu (File-> Import and File-> Export), and this new version can be used with the "Utility-> KrxImpExp" panel.
    4) gmax and 3ds max 64-bit are supported.
    5) After installing of the plugins for gmax, run KrxGMaxExtender.exe instead of gmax.exe
    6) The license of my plugins was changed to GNU Public License. The source code can be downloaded.

Links:
    Import/export plugins for gmax
    Import/export plugins for 3ds max 5
    Import/export plugins for 3ds max 6-8
    Import/export plugins for 3ds max 9-2008
    Import/export plugins for 3ds max 9-2008 (x64)
    Import/export plugins for 3ds max 2009
    Import/export plugins for 3ds max 2009 (x64)
    Source Code (in C++)
    Geändert von Kerrax (25.01.2009 um 10:52 Uhr)

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #74 Zitieren

horrorente ist offline
    Thanks, I will trie it tomorrow

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #75 Zitieren

Jammer ist offline
    Hi Kerrax,
    I downloaded and unpacked the 2009 x64 archive.

When I run Max I get this error
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken error.JPG  
    'Coz I'm the type of digger that is built to last - if you f* with me, I'll put a foot up your ass...
    3DS Material Toolbox V1.1BETA: Every good work of software starts by scratching a developer's personal itch. | my blog

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #76 Zitieren

Player140 ist offline
    Did you consider the following Jammer?

Zitat Zitat von Kerrax Beitrag anzeigen
    The plugins require Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x86) to work, which can be freely downloaded from the official Microsoft site (about 4 MB). The plugins for 64-bit 3ds max require both Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x86) and (x64).

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #77 Zitieren

Jammer ist offline
    Yes, I have both.
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken cpp.JPG  

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78 Zitieren
    Gothic Reloaded Mod Avatar von EvilTwin

EvilTwin ist offline
    i got an error with the 2009 x86 script
    everytime i try to click the 3ds-import-button this warning appears

[Bild: 3dsimport-error.jpg]

it also shows line 2638 of the krx3dsimp.ms-script

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Kerrax

Kerrax ist offline
    I downloaded and unpacked the 2009 x64 archive.

When I run Max I get this error
    The error 14001 means that your system couldn't find some DLL's.

Yes, I have both.
    You installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable.
    Try to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable x86 SP1 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable x64 SP1.

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #80 Zitieren

Jammer ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kerrax Beitrag anzeigen
    The error 14001 means that your system couldn't find some DLL's.

You installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable.
    Try to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable x86 SP1 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable x64 SP1.
    Thank you!
    I first installed the x64 v2008 and it works like a charm, tried exporting and importing. I guess only the x64 is necessary.
    This is great!

Seite 4 von 15 « Erste 1234567811 ... Letzte »