Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 11 von 15 « Erste ... 4789101112131415 Letzte »
Ergebnis 201 bis 220 von 300
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #201 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Golden Age

Golden Age ist offline
    Very nice, thank you!
    But there´s an error in exporting morphmeshes. If I export a sphere in max which is very big, ingame the same sphere is very small.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #202 Zitieren
    Legende der Amazonen Avatar von Bisasam

Bisasam ist offline
    ist this version compatible to blender?

"Das erinnert doch sehr erfreulich an das, was man sich als Gothicfan wünscht!"
    -Korallenkette

3. Beiträge anzeigen #203 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Golden Age

Golden Age ist offline
    I think this is the new version for blender.

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #204 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kushel_baer Beitrag anzeigen
    Wow! Wonderful
    The best importer I have ever seen. Looks very good and the new Settings (Do not know how old they are, but for me they are new) are so convenient!
    The first version of these plugins came out in 2004.

Zitat Zitat von Golden Age Beitrag anzeigen
    But there´s an error in exporting morphmeshes. If I export a sphere in max which is very big, ingame the same sphere is very small.
    We will correct when it affirmed.

Good luck to you in creating good mods.

MfG MaGoth, WoG.ru-Community.
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

5. Beiträge anzeigen #205 Zitieren
    Legende der Amazonen Avatar von Bisasam

Bisasam ist offline
    I would be pleased if you could develope an im- and exporter for .max data for blender. I want to make armors in blender, but it's very compicated without gmax >.<

"Das erinnert doch sehr erfreulich an das, was man sich als Gothicfan wünscht!"
    -Korallenkette

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #206 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    We discussed the issue, and participants tend that this is not a bug.

It is possible to understand, then exported to 3ds, right? They need to look at the situation, and when exporting to choose either the preservation of local coordinates, or "global" (or "world", as there ...).
    Sometimes when you export the new weapons have to be put "world" coordinates, because when the local was exactly as stated in your problem: Item remained equally small.

To ensure that the objects were exported correctly, in one scene you want to import the "standard" object of the game and "change." Properly export, imported in one scene objects will be correct size.

MfG MaGoth, WoG.ru-Community.
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #207 Zitieren
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Player140

Player140 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Assasine91 Beitrag anzeigen
    I would be pleased if you could develope an im- and exporter for .max data for blender. I want to make armors in blender, but it's very compicated without gmax >.<
    Why don't you use just gmax OR Blender OR max? There is an asc exporter for all of them. You could also import/export the mesh as 3ds file to exchange your mesh between the programs. Creating a .max importer for blender would be almost impossible especially when it comes to modifiers and animations because both programs have totally different objects and different behavior. An 1:1 exchange of native 3D app scenes IS impossible as long as the programs don't use 100% the same implementations with 100% the same behavior which would make them almost 100% the same application.
    Even autodesc apps such as Softimage, Maya and 3ds Max are totally different.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #208 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Kerrax

Kerrax ist offline
    I guess this problem caused because you scaled your mesh as whole object (that is not recommended - scaling of meshes' vertices is more preferably than scaling of a whole object).

Now I see two solutions:
    1) Try to experiment with scale coefficient (it can be modified from the export dialog). This is safe solution.
    2) Create an empty mesh (mesh without vertices and faces) and attach your mesh to this empty mesh. Then export the resulting mesh. However animation keys can be losted if you have animated your mesh already.

Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    It is possible to understand, then exported to 3ds, right?
    Golden Age has written "exporting morphmeshes". So I think he is exporting to asc. But my solutions can be used for 3ds too if anyone will get the same troubles with 3ds.

Zitat Zitat von Assasine91 Beitrag anzeigen
    It's big more complicated to create im- and exporter for .max data for blender. And it's not interesting for me, sorry...

Any of the four 3d editors (3ds max, cinema 4d, blender, gmax) can be used for any Gothic modelling operation. IMHO 3ds max is the best and gmax is the worst from this list. I think blender is more suitable for animation of characters than gmax.
    Geändert von Kerrax (18.01.2010 um 21:37 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #209 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Diegos rechte Hand

Diegos rechte Hand ist offline

Exclamation gmax problem

Hi Kerrax,

I have the problem that when I try to import/export in/out gmax. That it crash with the error: "Could not open file for read. File Path: C:\Programme\gmax\PlugCFG\krximpexpdlgoutput.bin"
    I have the full rights at the folder, but it doesn´t exist a file with this name in it. The folder is blank.
    I hope that you have an idea.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #210 Zitieren

Kerrax ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Diegos rechte Hand Beitrag anzeigen
    I have the problem that when I try to import/export in/out gmax. That it crash with the error: "Could not open file for read. File Path: C:\Programme\gmax\PlugCFG\krximpexpdlgoutput.bin"
    Have you seen my plugin's dialog window before this crash? Were there other errors?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #211 Zitieren

gmax

Zitat Zitat von Kerrax Beitrag anzeigen
    Have you seen my plugin's dialog window before this crash? Were there other errors?
    No I haven´t seen an other error before or after the crash. What do you mean with "plugin's dialog window"? A window for choose a path/file?
    Have you an idea to answer the problem?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #212 Zitieren

Kerrax ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Diegos rechte Hand Beitrag anzeigen
    What do you mean with "plugin's dialog window"? A window for choose a path/file?
    After you selected a file to import another dialog window must occur on the screen (This dialog window has a caption like "Kerrax 3ds Importer"). If you have not seen it then it's not good. Maybe you have not Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 installed. Maybe you start gmax with gmax.exe (instead of KrxGMaxExtender.exe)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #213 Zitieren

Thumbs up

I had found an answer for my problems.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #214 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Mark56

Mark56 ist offline
    I have one "problem" with importing animation to a bit changed objects . e.g. I create armor and link it to original decompiled asc of hum body naked so i want to see if its linked correctly and when i chose animation, import button is unclickable - i cant click to import. Its same with animations using ik solver and helpers. In older versions animations worked even on shadow beast when you renamed some bones

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #215 Zitieren
    Team K Avatar von Klabautermann

Klabautermann ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mark56 Beitrag anzeigen
    I have one "problem" with importing animation to a bit changed objects . e.g. I create armor and link it to original decompiled asc of hum body naked so i want to see if its linked correctly and when i chose animation, import button is unclickable - i cant click to import. Its same with animations using ik solver and helpers. In older versions animations worked even on shadow beast when you renamed some bones
    Same problem (Max 9)
    Older Versions were much better.

I also often cannot reimport exportet Asc (Model Mesh), f.e. Monsters.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #216 Zitieren

Kerrax ist offline
    I also often cannot reimport exportet Asc (Model Mesh), f.e. Monsters.
    I wish to fix all bugs in my plugins which can be. However can you give me some more information: which asc file you cannot reimport (You mean "import, export, and import again the just exported file, right?), which monster you tell about.

In older versions animations worked even on shadow beast when you renamed some bones
    If you wish to create a new armor for an existing model then renaming of bones doesn't seem a good idea (because my plugins and even the Gothic engine identify bones by name). Of course if you are going to create a completely new model (with a new body and all new animations) then you may rename any bones as you wish.

I have one "problem" with importing animation to a bit changed objects . e.g. I create armor and link it to original decompiled asc of hum body naked so i want to see if its linked correctly and when i chose animation, import button is unclickable - i cant click to import.
    If you didn't change the original names of the bones then the "Import" button must be enabled. Probably I didn't completely understand your situation, so can you show me your "bit changed object" (in max format if you are using 3ds max; if you don't want to publish your model you can send me a e-mail) and tell me which animation you tried and couldn't import?..

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #217 Zitieren
    Team K Avatar von Klabautermann

Klabautermann ist offline
    I wish to fix all bugs in my plugins which can be. However can you give me some more information: which asc file you cannot reimport (You mean "import, export, and import again the just exported file, right?), which monster you tell about.
    It was my mistake
    I called the main bone "Bip 01" instead of "Bip01". The engine accepted it, your importer did not.

I dont know when I had the other problems with the importer and at the moment I cannot reproduce them with random files.
    If it happens again, i will post it.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #218 Zitieren

Mark56 ist offline
    If you wish to create a new armor for an existing model then renaming of bones doesn't seem a good idea (because my plugins and even the Gothic engine identify bones by name). Of course if you are going to create a completely new model (with a new body and all new animations) then you may rename any bones as you wish.

If you didn't change the original names of the bones then the "Import" button must be enabled. Probably I didn't completely understand your situation, so can you show me your "bit changed object" (in max format if you are using 3ds max; if you don't want to publish your model you can send me a e-mail) and tell me which animation you tried and couldn't import?..
    1.No I meaned that in prewious versions it was able to import human animation to monster and so you could mix shadowbeast skeleton and human animations to create werewolf (just crazy idea). But now prefix tool skeleton. maybe some option to enable and disable checking of the skeleton would be fine. mybe just for me

2. No i mean skeleton is normal but to easier animating I add Ik solvers to skeleton (golden age could describe it better) and sometimes I'm combinating two different animations (my own and gothic) but if I have Ik solvers on skeleton, importer do not recognize it.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #219 Zitieren

Kerrax ist offline
    I've uploaded a new version of my plugins. List of changes:
    1. Changed asc importer: in the new version the importer doesn't check equality of sets of bones and slots in a model and in its animation. So now you can apply a gobbo animation to a crawler body, for example.
    2. Added morph-mesh support in Blender 2.56.
    3. Blender version of plugins are installed now to "script/addons" folder, so plugins needs in enabling after installation (see the help).
    4. 3ds max 2012 support.

maybe some option to enable and disable checking of the skeleton would be fine.
    So the checking has been disabled in the new version. The plugins more trust to modeller now.

I have Ik solvers on skeleton, importer do not recognize it.
    Maybe it works in the new version. If not, send me your model (with ik solver) to allow me to test it by myself, and fix the bug.

I called the main bone "Bip 01" instead of "Bip01". The engine accepted it, your importer did not.
    The behaviour of the plugins has not been changed concerning this. Too many things use the naming convention that name of any bone must be started from "Bip01".
    Geändert von Kerrax (13.04.2011 um 18:54 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #220 Zitieren

Mark56 ist offline
    Thanks for fast update.
    I reminded that when I was creating some anims with flips,parade jumps.... I had to add helper "Bip01 Footsteps" to avoid some problems because importer didn't import it.

Seite 11 von 15 « Erste ... 4789101112131415 Letzte »