Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Page 13 of 13 « First ... 26910111213
  1. View Forum Posts #241
    Neuling

Passiert hier noch was?

Laut http://www.gothic-reloaded-mod.de/?page=faq&lang=de wird der Mod im Sommer 2015 fertig, aber das kann man ja schon vor 3 Jahre reingeschrieben haben.
    Wenn ich damit rechnen kann das der Mod noch kommt, warte ich noch bis ich das Spiel wieder ausgrabe.

2. View Forum Posts #242

Guck mal unter "Aktueller Fortschritt" Dort findest du i.d.R. alle aktuellen Fortschritte der Gothic Reloaded Mod.
    Und ja wir sind noch immer dran und recht aktiv. Aber ob wir es bis zum Sommer schaffen halte ich eher für ausgeschlossen.

3. View Forum Posts #243

Solche Veröffentlichungsdaten sind immer rein spekulativ und mit Vorsicht zu genießen, gerade bei solchen Hobbyprojekten.

Sollte eigentlich klar sein.^^

4. View Forum Posts #244
    Adventurer

When will the final version of the mod released? Is there any version of the mod released yet? And i don`t mean the christmas mod.

5. Visit Homepage View Forum Posts #245

The mod will be release when it's done. You may install our demo in the meantime.
    "Weltmacht mit drei Buchstaben?" – Fred & Günther

6. View Forum Posts #246
    Adventurer

So this mod will contain your mod too ThielHater? The one with water, sky improved etc?
    Also the previous mods of freddy`s (patch 0.8 and worlds patch) too?
    And last it would be great if you guys would add, OldFlash`s textures too, to the mod, he has some great armor textures, except for the medium guard armor, i mean that armor is lackying texture underarm. His mod is a Gothic mod, that green/black style is great. THAT would BE F***** awesome! I love how templar armors looks like, and that heavy guard armor not to mention it, medium and heavy mercenary armors too AND of course the ore baron armor looks bad ass how oldflash made it!

P.S. Can u add, the Golden Mod to your mod? I mean creating one big mod out of the best mods. That also would make all fans of Gothic play Gothic 1 again, now that, that great mod for Gothic 2 with farcry engine is released. I mean you don`t have to download all kinds of mods just one and that`s it. I would definetly buy Gothic 1 if you would do that I bought Gothic 2 coz of that awesome engine!
    Last edited by Primevals; 17.06.2015 at 20:39.

7. Visit Homepage View Forum Posts #247

I think you misunderstood something. We recreate the original textures and try to maintain the atmosphere of the original game. We don't use textures from other projects (with minor exceptions), this is not a compilation of other texture patches/mods.

8. View Forum Posts #248
    Adventurer

Is the mod going to work with the golden mod then? And Golden Mod is still bugged? I know it has some serious issues in chapter 4 as far as i remember.

Edit: Which are the exceptions? yours and freddy`s mods?

9. Visit Homepage View Forum Posts #249

The installer will give you the option to decide if you want to install GRM as a mod or a patch but both options have disadvantages. On the one hand Gothic can't run two mods at the same time, on the other hand installing GRM as a patch may lead to incompatibility with other mods.

We have nothing to do with Golden Mod and will not fix any of there bugs.

GRM includes some textures from my old texture patch, besides that we have a cooperation with Mark56 who is the author of Carnage Graphics Patch.

10. View Forum Posts #250
    Adventurer

Any news on the mod? How long until it`s release?

11. Visit Homepage View Forum Posts #251

You will find news about the progress of the mod in this thread. The mod will be release when it's done.

Page 13 of 13 « First ... 26910111213