Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 75
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Fighter Avatar von Deferigon

Deferigon ist offline

DAMN BAR, I CAN'T REACH IT!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    banned

jimokalos ist offline
    Well i am 15 years old.Man OFC. And i have a hard voice.Between the nameless and Xardas.But mostly i could be a copycat of Ur-shak!Do i need a microphone to do that?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    @namelessrhobarII and Nefekto:

This is the most wrong thread for spamming, it has database characteristics, so leave the spamming out of here, otherwise it will have consequences.

(Btw.: Spam deleted.)

@jimokalos:
    If you really want to help here, do so, and surly you'll need a microphone for that, should be kinda logical.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44
    Local Hero Avatar von Wilsas

Wilsas ist offline
    ummm... give me a line and ill give it a try

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45
    Fighter Avatar von taba1992

taba1992 ist offline
    same here...been in acting buisness for some time...and I can do a HUGE number of voices...If I work on them It can be almost perfect...and actualy perfect to some gimmie somethiing to work on...

I don't see the use to post my profile when you can just click my name or avatar
    I'm taller than you!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Wilsas Beitrag anzeigen
    ummm... give me a line and ill give it a try
    Well, there is a tiny dialog on the first page of this thread, or use the dialog lines out of this:
    Code:
    INFO_BPANKRATZ320060215185023=Despite my razor-sharp attention, two of my slaves have escaped.;slyly;Nonostante la mia costante attenzione, due dei miei schiavi sono scappati.;;En dépit de ma surveillance, deux de mes esclaves se sont échappés.;malicieusement;Trotz meiner gestochen scharfen Aufmerksamkeit sind mir zwei Sklaven entwischt.;verschmitzt;A pesar de mi agudísima atención, dos de mis esclavos han escapado.;
    INFO_BPANKRATZ320060215185236=You need a man with fighting strength to bring back a broken-down slave?;;Hai bisogno di un uomo che sappia combattere per riportare indietro due schiavi esausti?;;Tu as besoin d'un combattant pour retrouver un esclave usé par le travail ?;;Du brauchst einen Mann mit Kampfkraft um einen ausgemergelten Sklaven zurück zu bringen?;;¿Necesitas un hombre fuerte que sepa luchar para ir a por un esclavo extenuado?;
    INFO_BPANKRATZ320060215185547_0=Marik just grabbed a slave right out from under my nose and gave him to one of his people.;;Marik mi ha sequestrato uno schiavo e lo ha dato a uno della sua gente.;;Marik s'est simplement accaparé un esclave, à mon nez et à ma barbe, afin de le donner à l'un de ses acolytes.;;Marik hat mir einen Sklaven einfach unterm Hintern weg gepfändet und einem seiner Leute überlassen.;;Marik incautó un esclavo ante mis narices y se lo dio a uno de los suyos.;
    INFO_BPANKRATZ320060215185547_1=I knew there was a catch.;;Sapevo che c'era il trucco.;;Je me doutais que ça ne serait pas aussi simple...;;Ich wusste, es gibt einen Haken.;;Sabía que había una pega.;
    INFO_BPANKRATZ320060215185547=Well, the case is somewhat more complex.;slyly;Beh. Il caso è un po' più complesso.;;Eh bien... Disons que la situation est un peu plus complexe que cela.;malicieusement;Na ja. Der Fall ist etwas komplexer.;verschmitzt;Bueno. Es que es algo más complejo.;
    INFO_BPANKRATZ320060215185756_0=Very good, stranger. I knew I could rely on you.;;Molto bene straniero. Sapevo che potevo fidarmi di te.;;Beau travail, étranger. Je savais que je pouvais compter sur toi !;;Sehr gut, Fremder. Ich wusste ich kann mich auf dich verlassen.;;Muy bien, forastero. Sabía que podía contar contigo.;
    INFO_BPANKRATZ320060215185756_1=You will receive your reward immediately.;;Riceverai immediatamente la tua ricompensa.;;Voici ta récompense.;;Deinen Lohn erhältst du auch sofort.;;Recibirás tu recompensa de inmediato.;
    INFO_BPANKRATZ320060215185756=Thorek's slave is working for you again.;;Lo schiavo di Thorek lavora nuovamente per te.;;L'esclave de Thorek est de nouveau à ton service.;;Thoreks Sklave arbeitet wieder für dich.;;El esclavo de Thorek ya vuelve a trabajar para ti.;
    INFO_BPANKRATZ320060215190024=The fellow who owns my slave now is called Dan. He is a gladiator in the arena.;;Il tizio che possiede il mio schiavo ora, si chiama Dan. È un gladiatore nell'arena.;;La personne à qui Marik a donné mon esclave est un gladiateur appelé Dan, il combat régulièrement dans l'arène.;;Der Kerl, dem mein Sklave nun gehört heißt Dan. Er ist Gladiator in der Arena.;;El tipo que tiene ahora a mi esclavo se llama Dan. Es gladiador de la arena.;
    INFO_BPANKRATZ320060215190351=Working for that fat orc Thorek is really tough going.;sighs;Lavorare per quel grasso orco di Thorek non è facile.;;Travailler pour ce gros orque de Thorek n'est guère une partie de plaisir.;en soupirant;Für diesen dicken Ork Thorek zu arbeiten, ist die reinste Schinderei.;seufzt;Trabajar para ese orco gordinflón Thorek no es nada sencillo.;
    But it doesn't really matter what you read, it's the voice which counts.

Zitat Zitat von taba1992 Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't see the use to post my profile when you can just click my name or avatar
    With profile i mean that you post a link to a speech-sample, ... that is then somewhat of your voice-profile.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47
    Fighter Avatar von Deferigon

Deferigon ist offline
    My wonderful and superb voice y'all...

http://upload.worldofplayers.de/file...te ya'.wav

DAMN BAR, I CAN'T REACH IT!

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48
    Fighter Avatar von taba1992

taba1992 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TripaV Beitrag anzeigen
    My wonderful and superb voice y'all...

http://upload.worldofplayers.de/file...te ya'.wav
    lol...nice one

I should be arriving home next week...and I'll make a good sample of many voice types and accents just tell me what you need. I've got a good microphone (senhaisser) so quality of sound shouldn't be a problem
    I'm taller than you!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49
    Rookie Avatar von Nivon

Nivon ist offline
    Well, I am, offcourse, a huge fan of entire Gothic series.

Plus, I'm an opera singer (a bass) and I work on a radio station, I record most of the commercials etc. And I will record some monologue as soon as I can, so I can post it here.

I just want to know, will this recording take place somewhere in specific, or shall those who are chosen by you record at their own studios, and then send you their recordnigs?

Nivon Storm

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Nivon Beitrag anzeigen
    I just want to know, will this recording take place somewhere in specific, or shall those who are chosen by you record at their own studios, and then send you their recordnigs?
    Nothing so professional. At home with a normal mic/soundcard. And then send the wav/mp3s to the one who asked for it

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51
    Rookie Avatar von Nivon

Nivon ist offline
    Ok, that's great. I'll try to rec some of those requested lins ASAP.
    Thanks Larisa

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52
    Knight Avatar von Th13f

Th13f ist offline
    I'm 17 and I can speak english with american and east-european accent. give me a software or a way to record my voice and I'll give it a try.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53
    Demigod Avatar von Dino

Dino ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Th13f Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm 17 and I can speak english with american and east-european accent. give me a software or a way to record my voice and I'll give it a try.
    Wavepad

14. Beiträge anzeigen #54
    Rookie

NeNay632 ist offline

voice

hey my name is Delanie i'm 16 years old and if you can give me some lines for a female role i'll give it a try. I'm an american that lives in Texas (don't have a southern accent). hopefully i can help. like i said write down some lines and ill try to voice them as best as i can (if you want you can put what role the female is). thanks

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NeNay632 Beitrag anzeigen
    hey my name is Delanie i'm 16 years old and if you can give me some lines for a female role i'll give it a try. I'm an american that lives in Texas (don't have a southern accent). hopefully i can help. like i said write down some lines and ill try to voice them as best as i can (if you want you can put what role the female is). thanks
    Hi Delanie and §welcome to the forum!

First of all i must say, ... please don't expect to get a "voiceover" job right away,... there are not much projects, ... but sooner or later this here will be of use for some mod-projects, ... i'm sure.

Here are some Dialog lines you could try (only the blue/cyan lines):

Hello, hello! Such a beautiful Lady on this little piece of earth in the ocean, like a bright star in the dark night.

Oh, boy, just stop it! So, what do you want from me?

Could you help me to get a beer on this little rock in the sea?
    And before you get a wrong impression, no, i don't wanna drink it, it's for Werner.

Sure, it's for Werner, ... boy, listen, alcohol is only for adults, greenhorn.
    (Sad) So you don't want to help me, right?
    Right.

I've heard here on this island are problems to be solved,... look at me, the solver!
    The solver (amused) ... well solver, which problem you want to solve?
    I was send here to kill some little monsters, a guy called Werner shall tell me more about it.
    By the way: Do you know where i can find him?
    (Laughing) And you call yourself the solver, boy, just sail back where you came from.
    I mean, you are not able to find a guy hanging around in this camp, but you wanna solve others problems.
    Maybe you should better start to think it over, really.

(slightly ironic) Thanks for the help.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56
    Rookie

NeNay632 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von WernerTWC Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Delanie and §welcome to the forum!

First of all i must say, ... please don't expect to get a "voiceover" job right away,... there are not much projects, ... but sooner or later this here will be of use for some mod-projects, ... i'm sure.

Here are some Dialog lines you could try (only the blue/cyan lines):

Hello, hello! Such a beautiful Lady on this little piece of earth in the ocean, like a bright star in the dark night.

Oh, boy, just stop it! So, what do you want from me?

Could you help me to get a beer on this little rock in the sea?
    And before you get a wrong impression, no, i don't wanna drink it, it's for Werner.

Sure, it's for Werner, ... boy, listen, alcohol is only for adults, greenhorn.
    (Sad) So you don't want to help me, right?
    Right.

I've heard here on this island are problems to be solved,... look at me, the solver!
    The solver (amused) ... well solver, which problem you want to solve?
    I was send here to kill some little monsters, a guy called Werner shall tell me more about it.
    By the way: Do you know where i can find him?
    (Laughing) And you call yourself the solver, boy, just sail back where you came from.
    I mean, you are not able to find a guy hanging around in this camp, but you wanna solve others problems.
    Maybe you should better start to think it over, really.

(slightly ironic) Thanks for the help.
    yea i no i dnt expect to get on right away :P but thanks tho. ill try to voice these as soon as i can. oh one more question....how old is the character? sry i no im asking a lot.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NeNay632 Beitrag anzeigen
    oh one more question....how old is the character? sry i no im asking a lot.
    I would say around 30 years. ... And no need for a sorry.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58
    Rookie

NeNay632 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von WernerTWC Beitrag anzeigen
    I would say around 30 years. ... And no need for a sorry.
    thanks alot ill try my best :]

19. Beiträge anzeigen #59
    Knight Avatar von Th13f

Th13f ist offline
    Hi guys. I may start work on my MOD soon and at some point, I will need voice acting. Since it will be a lot of work (Most, if not all of the dialogues will be changed because the story takes place 15 years after G2), I may request your colaboration. At this moment I don't know how large the MOD will be right now, but this might be one of the largest ever done. It is certainly the most ambitious project of this kind ever done in Romania and I hope it will be great. If you are interested you can find out more details about the MOD on www.freewebs.com/g2warsong also, my yahoo messenger ID is phoenix_9186

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #60
    Neuling

bjs2710 ist offline

sprecher boerse englisch

Hi, I am a German/English voiceover professional, living in the US. Check out my samples here.

Seite 3 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »