Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 30
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Knight

paulcmnt ist offline

Gothic Comic

This is the official comic, created by Ideenschmiede Paul & Paul, published by Egmont and approved by Piranha Bytes.
    It presents the official background stories of the hero's friends; what had happened to them before and after they were thrown into the Colony...

The comic was originally made in German, and now it is translated into English and Romanian.
    Here you can find all versions:

This text is the best that can be done for free, because the comic is copyrighted.

However, mistress_larisa started working on a fan-made graphical version of it:

If you still want the original though, and you live in Germany, you could try to buy the comic from Amazon, or from eBay. Also, the German magazine PC Games re-released this comic in 2006; again, if you live in Germany, you can call and ask them to deliver that issue to you.

So that you could make a better image of how the characters looked before, here are some details:
    Lester looks like this, after he was thrown into the Colony, but without the sword. Before that, he looked very different: he wasn't bold but instead that he had blond hair and was wearing normal clothing.
    Milten wears a Fire Robe, like this one.
    Gorn looks like in this drawing.
    Diego looks like on the comic's cover. On the cover there also is a better image of Gorn.
    Geändert von paulcmnt (23.03.2009 um 12:09 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Knight

paulcmnt ist offline
    Gothic - The Comic

(There's a view of an outpost, placed on a hill. It was made out of wooden palisades, and has four towers; one at each corner.

Two scenes alternate:
    • one shows a top view of the gurads who are asleep. They're all sleeping, except one ,Milten, who's awake and he's thinking;
    • the other shows the orcish army marching.)

MILTEN: They were a hundred...
    MILTEN: … thousand…
    MILTEN: I could have felt the earth trembling under their feet...

(A close-up on Milten's face, then another zoom on the other side of the face.)

MILTEN: Soon they would have reached the end of the northern plains...
    MILTEN: ... and overrun our little outpost with ease...

MILTEN: I sometimes ask myself what would have happened if I had stayed with all the others that were forced by the king to fight in the war against the orcs...
    MILTEN: I would have probably been dead right now...
    MILTEN: I preferred to hide for a while and there was no better place for this than Khorinis...
    MILTEN: This city was far away from the central cities of the realm, and the people here did not care about how the war was going.
    MILTEN: Here people were interested in only one thing: gold. And it was easy to get if you could have supplied magic ore, which was available in this region.
    MILTEN: Many would have called me a prowler at that time.

MILTEN: I would have rather called myself a "Master in the Art of Living"!

(Milten is walking around a crowded Marketplace. He takes a look at a box of apples of a merchant.)

MILTEN: Some of them would have said that I had talent at magic...

(He gets close to that box, and thinking that he won't be noticed, he take an apple. But two watches note that though.)

MILTEN: ...but very few appreciated it.

(Milten just got a bite of the apple, when the watches catch, and hold him firmly.)

MILTEN: Unfortunately not all traces of my past could be blurred...

(Milten's arm is hold up, and a tatoo on his lower arm, can now be seen.)

MILTEN: ...so I got thrown in the local jail. There I had to wait for my sentence.

(He is thrown into a dark room, with his hands tied up. In that room three body shapes can be seen.)

MILTEN: (sits down)Hi...

(Gorn sits on a bench. On his left you can find Lester, who stil has blond hair, and on his right Diego who's standing with a leg on the bech, and supporting his body on his knee, with the arms.)

MILTEN: Are you... ahm... have you been here for long?
    MILTEN: I mean is this a temporary cell, or is it the real prison?
    MILTEN: Because, erm... I haven't done a big crime. All I did was to steal an apple, and...
    GORN: You've been thrown in here because of a stolen apple?!

MILTEN: Yes and no. After I've been caught stealing that apple, the royal guards checked to see if I've stolen anything else and had found this stupid mark on my arm.
    DIEGO: Oh, so you're a deserter... No wonder you've been thrown into this place.
    MILTEN: Why? What's so special about "this place"?
    DIEGO: This is the cell for lifetime sentence, my boy.
    DIEGO: It is the place for murderers, kidnappers, ore thieves, and fugitives, like you...
    GORN: Weren't you aware that since the war with the Orcs has started, deserting is one of the worst crimes in the kingdom? The city watch has its eyes on everyone who's suspicious...

MILTEN: You mean that we're going to stay in this cell for the rest of our life?!
    GORN: You are not from around here, huh?
    MILTEN: No. I come from Sendar. I was a soldier in the fortress in the large plain from the north.
    MILTEN: But why are you asking?
    LESTER: Because everyone who lives in this place should know what happens to someone that got a lifetime sentence...
    MILTEN: What are you talking about?
    LESTER: Have you not heard about the Dome?
    MILTEN: Ahm, sorry but, no...
    LESTER: Gorn, you tell him...
    GORN: Okay boy, because you're new in the city, and because you're still a young boy, you might think this is an opportunity to get your hands on some ore...
    GORN: ... However, I will tell you what this Dome is...
    GORN: This dome is the area where the royal ore mines are. It's the Prison of Khorinis.
    MILTEN: And why is it called dome?
    GORN: Have a little patience...
    GORN: It's called so because it's a Magic Barrier surrounding all the Mining Colony. Actually this Barrier has the shape of a ball, but when you stand next to it, it looks just like a gigantic plain.
    MILTEN: But who, in Gotha's name, had such a big magical power to create such a thing?!

GORN: Twenty years ago, the king called the best twelve magicians of the kingdom, to create it. They were planing to make it smaller than it is, but something strange had happened and the Barrier extended so much that it caught the magicians inside it.
    GORN: This damned Barrier let's you in, but no living creature may get out through it.
    GORN: Since then the prison is self-managed. Most soldiers inside had died during the rebellion of the convicts.
    GORN: The magicians weren't touched, because their magic power was feared. Besides everyone hoped that one day they would manage to destroy the Barrier.
    GORN: Our good king Rhobar, knew the state of the situation, so he made a deal with the convicts. He offered them food, clothes, medicine, alcohol, all the things that the convicts needed.
    GORN: In return, the convicts had to give the ore that they've been digging, so that the kingdom would remain supplied with it.
    GORN: Inside the Barrier, a new hierarchy was formed: the so-called Ore Barons. They are the strongest men in the Colony, and they control everything that comes from the outside world.
    If you ever wanted something you would have to dig ore from the mines for them. The more ore you get for them, the more things they'll give you.
    They are the ones that trade the ore with the goods, with the king.
    So a new circulation was born, and the Ore Barons want it to make it last, because inside there, they are the supreme rulers, but out here they'd be the dirt of the street.

GORN: Some people have created their own circulation, and their own camp, which was called the New Camp. Their economy was based on rice cultivating. Now and then they steal what they can from the Old Camp's goods. So there's no miracle that the two camps are not in a friendly relationship with each other.
    Also, in the New Camp there was formed the guild of the "Magicians of Water", who are in contrast with the magicians from the Old Camp.

GORN: And after this, a new sect was formed, a few years ago. Its members tattooed their entire body with strange symbols, and they attempted, through meditation to discover their inner-being, and other bullshit like this...
    GORN: Since the things inside the dome had settled, only a few news of what goes around inside there are known. Sometimes some rumors can be heard, but for some reason, the king, and the Lords of Khorinis keep all thIS information secret, so only a few know what's happening there.
    MILTEN: And when will we be brought there?
    GORN: In a few weeks, when the moon of the Unicorn will be complete.
    MILTEN: Neah, there is some time until it'll happen...
    MILTEN: I'm called Milten. Milten Plescott. And who are you?
    GORN: I'm called Gorn. The chap over here is Diego, and the guy over there, by the window is called Lester.
    LESTER: I have no reason to be here. In this very moment, my advocate is talking with the High Council and tries to find a pardon for me to be released.

DIEGO: Don't listen to the shit he tells you. Everyone here is guilty of something. Lester here is a little cracked, but otherwise he's alright.
    MILTEN: What did he do?
    DIEGO: The guards arrested him for some minor thing and when he tried to flee, he killed two of them.
    MILTEN: And what did you two do, so bad, that you'd get thrown in here?
    DIEGO: You are very curious, boy...
    MILTEN: Milten. My name is Milten.
    DIEGO: Okay... Milten, we're fine, yes? You're right, we have enough time...

(The four stand on the edge of the Barrier, being able to see inside it. Behind them there are guards with javelins, and a Judge who's reading from a scroll.)

JUDGE: In the name of his royal highness King Rhobar II, ...
    JUDGE: ... bearer of the Scepter of Varant...
    JUDGE: ...the one who united of the four Mirtanian kingdoms of the sea...
    JUDGE: ... the man of the three gods, and governor of the highest god, Ra...
    JUDGE: ... I sentence these four convicts to detention in the ore mines of Khorinis.
    JUDGE: They shall work in that place, for the rest of their life, until the crimes that they committed shall be forgiven...
    LESTER: I can see a settlement over there.
    GORN: Mhm... I think that's the Old Camp.
    DIEGO: What will happen if we go through the Barrier?
    GORN: If you go through it, you'll be in a state of confusion for a while. Some have already drawn in that lake over there...
    GORN: If you'll fall into the water, you'd better swim after the air bubbles, so that you'd find the way to the top...
    MILTEN: I hope this will end quickly...
    DIEGO: Okay boys, we'll see each other down there... Hopefully...
    SOLDIER: Move you dirt bags, otherwise you won't even reach the ground alive!!

(Milten is pushed with a javelin, into the back, and the four fall into the Barrier... )

DIEGO, GORN, LESTER, MLTEN: Ahhhhhh!!!

(... into a lake. Milten is swiming towards the surface, and a skull can be seen.)

GUY: Let the fight begin...
    SPECTATOR: ULGOOR!! Give it to the bitch!!!
    DIEGO: And? On whom do you place your bet, Gorn?
    GORN: What kind of an idiot would ask that... on Orik of course! He even is Lee's right hand.
    CROUD: Orik!! Orik!! Orik!!
    SPECTATOR: Slain him!
    SPECTATOR: Give it to the poor guy!
    CROUD: Ulgor! Ulgor! Ulgor!

(A big, massive man with a big axe, shield, spiked helmet and spiked armor on his right shoulder — Ulgor — fights against a substantially smaller, agile man — Orik, with a sword and a shield.)

DIEGO: Do you think he can defeat Ulgor?
    GORN: Of course! This drunken pig, Ulgor, can hardly stand on his two legs! Just look at him!!
    GORN: I tell you something: you guys, here in the Old Camp, live in too many excesses, regarding the alcohol, above all! If your guards, someday, plan to mug us, they should munch a ton of mint before it, otherwise we will smell their alcoholic breath from miles away!

MILTEN: Okay, enough of this, let's not start a dispute, and watch the fight.
    CROUD: KILL! KILL! KILL!
    SPECTATOR: ATTACK!!
    LESTER: Hey, look: that Ore Baron, together with his entourage, is climbing onto the gallery!
    DIEGO: That is the Ore Baron, Gomez. He's the one that organizes the fights in the arena, therefore he also gets the highest and most honorable sit in the arena.

(Gomez is a fat man. He doesn't wear any armor but something "king like". He has some guards around him and a woman wearing only a bikini. He slaps the woman.)

GORN: And beating up women is probably also a hobby of his...
    DIEGO: Hmm, you've got a point...
    GORN: ...This wretched asshole deserves a nice beating! It's a shame that he only appears with his bodyguard...

(Gomez sits on a throne. The girl is sitting next to him on the floor.)

(Orik is on the ground.)

CROUD: KILL! KILL!
    CROUD: Ulgor! Ulgor!
    SPECTATOR: Orik! Get up!!
    DIEGO: You should be careful at what you're saying, Gorn.
    DIEGO: Even if people are more peaceful here, you still are in the enemy's camp. There are people who would gladly inform the Ore Barons about you in exchange for a few coins...
    MILTEN: Yes, for example you, Diego...
    DIEGO: Me? Why do you think that?!
    MILTEN: Oh c'mon. I know for sure, that you get extra money for informing the ore Barons, you're a Shadow...
    DIEGO: Yes, but I wouldn't betray friends.
    CROUD: Orik! Orik!
    SPECTATOR: Kill the fat swine!

(Orik manages to hit Ulgor with the sword, leaving a deep wound.)

SPECTATOR: YES!
    LESTER: Yap, Gorn, seems like you had put your money on the right man...

(Gorn leaves unexpectedly.)

LESTER: ... Gorn?!

GUARD: Hey, stop! People from the New Camp aren't allowed in here!
    GORN: You've got to be kidding me? I just want a beer…
    GUARD: I don't give a damn shit, what you want! The Ore Baron doesn't want anyone of you near him, while he is watching the fight!
    GORN: Well, then go up to your boss and watch that he doesn't wet his pants. Where I come from, opponents are invited for a feast before they are killed…

(Gorn turns around and wants to leave.)

GUARD: Oh yeah?!

(The Guard throws a long chain after Gorn.)

GUARD: And were I come from, you never show your opponent…

(Gorn catches the chain with the right hand, and pulls it so that the Guard falls down.)

GUARD: Uuh!

(Gorn bends himself close to the Guard lying on the ground.)

GORN: ... Your back?

(Two other Guards come, Lester comes too to help Gorn, then Milten enters and stands between the Guards and his friends.)

MILTEN: (to the Guards) Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm down people. Please put your weapons back.

(A Guard helps the Guard lying on the ground to get up.)

GUARD: (while rising up) What does this mean Magician?! Are you together with them?!?
    MILTEN: (holding Gorn back) I just don't want any trouble. (to his friends) C'mon boys, let's get out of here...

(The four friends leave; the woman next to Gomez looks at them.)

GUARD: (shouts to Gorn) See you again motherfucker! If we ever catch you again you're dead meat!!

The next morning...

(Milten enters a room, where there is an old mage, looking up the window, and standing with the back to Milten.)

MILTEN: Did you want to speak with me, master Corristo?
    CORRISTO: Yes, Milten, come here...
    CORRISTO: It came to my ears that there was an incident in the arena, and you were involved...
    MILTEN: That... that was nothing master, only a small dispute. They happen from time to time...
    CORRISTO: I would like you to close any relationship you may have with these people, whom you call your friends.
    MILTEN: But...
    CORRISTO: (turns around) SHUT UP! Do you think you can still be my apprentice, when you make friends among the common people, and even worse — from the New Camp?!
    CORRISTO: (goes close to Milten, with his finger pointed at him) It is obvious that you do not realize the honor one receives, when allowed to join the Fire Mages. I had to convince my brothers that you were worthy!

CORRISTO: My boy, when you came here for the first time, I had immediately noticed the great talent you had. (holds Milten's shoulder) And now you're destroying yourself by joining these scum...
    CORRISTO: (turns around and goes the other way with his arms risen) Honestly now, I can't understand why you're wasting your life with these people. What can they give you which you don't already have?
    CORRISTO: Don't you understand? You are a chosen. (goes to Milten again, and points with his left arm outside the window) These worms work day after day, in the mines, to earn their living. While we can stay here, and do what we want!

(Milten and Corristo look outside the window at the people working in the Old Camp.)

CORRISTO: They give us all we need, because they have respect for us. Even the Ore Barons and their people have to work hard to make sure everything is in perfect order... but us...?

(Milten lets his head down, looking at the floor.)

CORRISTO: You are ruining our reputation, by spending time with these people, so from now, on you will not meet them anymore...
    CORRISTO: By the way, your friends have made an enemy out of Brabak, Gomez' bodyguard. I heard that he intends to pay them back...

CORRISTO: … Even worse, your Mercenary friend is from the New Camp…

(Gorn runs along a river. Suddenly he sees five people waiting behind a tree. He stands still, and the men start approaching him.)

SOMEONE: (the first in line) Well, well what did you know... who do we have here… ?
    AGGRESSOR: Doesn't he look like the large man, that was yesterday at the arena?
    SOMEONE: (the first) Yes, what a strange coincidence. Brabak told us to take care of you. Winter is close, and he needs a new cape... (from behind a tree, two other people come, with their weapons drawed) … and he told us to make it out of your skin. You have nothing against it, do you?

(The seven men approach, with their weapons drawed; swords, axes, nail clubs. Gorn draws his large axe, that he was carrying in his back.)

(Gorn's axe hits the first opponent, who falls to the ground.)

AGGRESSOR: What is the matter with you?! Attack him already!!
    AGGRESSOR: YEAAAHHHH!!!

(The next opponent gets to taste Gorn's heavy axe).

SCHLITZ!

(Meanwhile the next one comes, and he's knocked down with a hit with the leg, in the stomach).

TOCK!

(Gorn hits another, with the axe in the chin, and one of his teeth falls out).

PACK!

(Suddenly someone comes from behind with a javelin… )

AGGRESSOR: AAHH!!

(… and pierces Gorn in the side).

GORN: UUGGH!

(While Gorn is pulling the javelin out... )

GORN: HNNG!

(... someone else hits him with the sword).

(Gorn lies on the ground. The remaining enemies get closer. Someone steps on the hand in which Gorn was holding the axe.)

AGGRESSOR: (holding his sword at Gorn's throat) This was it honorable warrior…

(It gets windy.)

SSSSSSSSSSSS

AGGRESSOR: Prepare to meet your creator...

(The wind gets stronger; trees start to bend.)

AGGRESSOR: ... whoever he is... (Notices the wind.) What the…?

WHOOSH!

(The aggressors are hurled away by a strong wind.)

AGGRESSOR: AAHH!!

(They are thrown away in a cliff, and remain unconscious — a man's siluette can be spotted in the shadow; an object floats over his hand.)

LESTER: Hmm... not bad...
    GORN: Lester? What...?
    LESTER: (holds a glowing stone in his hand, which is about as big as a fist) I accidentally was in the vicinity of the mines. When I saw that those guy attacked you, I thought of using this Focus stone I recently both. And I thought that I won't find any use for it...
    LESTER: (bends himself towards Gorn) C'mon get up. Those guy will get up soon and we shouldn't be here when it'll happen.

(Lester holds Gorn and they go away.)

AGGRESSOR: (awakes slowly and holds his head) Arhh!!!

AGGRESSOR 1: Damn it, where did the guy go?
    AGGRESSOR 2: (gets up tired, and holding his neck) Arhh…
    AGGRESSOR 3: (lying on the ground) Ugh!
    AGGRESSOR 1: Let's look for him; he can't be very far away!
    LESTER: Boy, you are as heavy as a pregnant Ogre.

(Lester leaves Gorn down. He gets back a few steps hiding behind a tree trunk and looks after the pursuers.)

LESTER: Shit, they're still behind us… With the speed we're moving, they'll soon find us!

(Gorn falls into the ground.)

LESTER: (turns towards Gorn) C'mon Gorn, we must leave...

(Gorn had disappeared, by falling into a hole, in the place where he was sitting.)

LESTER: (looks after him in the hole) Gorn...?
    GORN: Arhh…
    LESTER: Hey, great, you saved our life. Now we only need to camouflage the hole...

(Lester gets into the hole and covers it with brenches and leaves.)

LESTER: Here they come...
    AGGRESSOR 1: Mmh, I can't see anyone... Let's search a little more, then we'll turn back.
    AGGRESSOR 2: Fine.

LESTER: They are gone... (Turns towards Gorn.) You look lousy, man... (Looks closer to Gorn.) It seems that those guys took really good care of you, We must get some assistance.
    LESTER: (Looks around.) Tell me, where are we anyway?

(They notice that the "hole" is the entrance to a large cave. Inside it there are some mushrooms, that have a greenish glow. Further down, there is a small lake. A bat flies around the scene. There are allot of stalagmites and stalactites.)

The next day...

(All four friends are in the cave. Milten takes care of Gorn, whom is lieing on a sheet on the ground. Next to Milten there is a box, on which there is a lab flask.)

DIEGO: You had great luck that you escaped Brabak's men. Someone told me that he was hopping mad when he heard that Gorn's still alive. If I was Gorn I wouldn't have had the guts to even get close to the Old Camp now.
    LESTER: And what's up with you two? Does Brabak want your hides too?
    DIEGO: No, not yet, but I noticed that some people don't have so much confidence on me, now that I have a friend from the New Camp. Milten is as good as intangible as a novice of the Mages.
    MILTEN: (looks at Diego and Lester) Trust me, the life of a Fire novice isn't as pink as it may look. These old bastards resigned themselves to live in the Barrier all their live. And so they behave towards this fact. I will leave this dump with the first opportunity.
    LESTER: Is there really no way to penetrate the Barrier?
    MILTEN: The Fire Mages tried everything without any success.
    LESTER: But the Magicians of the Circle of Water still try to find a way through, right Gorn?
    GORN: That's right. They gather up as much Ore as possible, because the energy stored inside it will help the blow up the Barrier. But nobody knows if this will work...

DIEGO: We have to see that we'll survive to see if they will manage to destroy the Barrier or not!
    MILTEN: Diego is right. If we don't do something against Brabak and his men soon, we won't have much time to live.
    LESTER: What do you suggest? To simply get rid of him?
    MILTEN: No that is too obvious. If we do this we'll make even more powerful enemies. We shouldn`t do that. We have to find a way to kill Braback without making enemies out of the Ore Barons.
    DIEGO: And how do you want to do that?
    MILTEN: We'll simply take advantage of the circumstances. (grins) And I think I already know how...

(Goods are being carried in nets, with a rope. It is the trade place, where the Old Camp trades with the outside world. Many barrels, crates and bags are standing around, for being shipped with a cart.)

WORKER 1: And? Will you go to the arena tonight?
    WORKER 2: (carries a box) Of course... I don't want to miss this fight... (puts the box down) Uff!

WORKER 1: Then we should hurry up, otherwise all the good sits will be occupied again.
    WORKER 2: Mhm.

(Behind a bush, near the workers, there is a barrel. A rope is tied to that barrel, and which is leading behind some other bushes; Milten and Gorn are behind those bushes.)

GORN: I still have my doubts about this plan, Milten...
    MILTEN: Don't worry. If Lester does his job well, then the guards won't notice a thing.
    MILTEN: Watch out, here he goes!

WORKER 3: What do you want here? We're busy!
    LESTER: I can see that, that's why I'm here. I would like to propose you a little deal...
    WORKER 4: We are working here, not like you nutters! Go back you your sect brothers!
    LESTER: (holds a small bag) Don't you first want to know what I have to offer?

(Everyone looks at Lester.)

MILTEN: Now!

(Gorn and Milten pull the rope. Thus the barrel rolls out from behind the bushes, where it was hidden).

WORKER 5: Swampweed, huh?
    LESTER: Yes, but a very high quality type, which you haven't tried yet, because normally we keep it only for us...
    WATCH 1: Anyhow, we don't trade while we get goods from the outside world! The goods have to be brought to the depot first, so the Ore Barons can inspect them. So get out of here, psycho!!!
    LESTER: (Turns around.) Okay, okay, I'm already leaving, man...
    WATCH 2: (to the Workers) And you get to work, we want to finish the job here as fast as possible! And don't forget the tilted barrel, over there!!

(The last barrel is loaded onto the cart.)

WATCH: Good work, now let's disappear from here!

That evening...

(In the Old Camp; sound comes from the arena.)

CROUD: BENWICK! BENWICK! BENWICK!
    SPECTATOR 1: Slain him!!
    SPECTATOR 2: Defend yourself, you wuss!!
    SPECTATOR 3: He stands no chance!!

(In the warehouse of the castle: there are many crates, boxes, barrels and bags. Someone inside a barrel is coming out; it is Diego. He looks through the shelves and puts a few thing into some bags. He also finds a bag full of magic Ore, and takes it with him.)

(In order to come out out of the warehouse, Diego pushes a couple roof shingle aside and climbs on the roof.)

(Two guards stand near the wall of the warehouse, looking towards the arena. In the background, on the roof of the warehouse, Diego's sneaking.)

GUARD 1: The fight tonight seems to be thrilling.
    GUARD 2: Mhm, shit, and we are on guard duty tonight...

(On the other side of the warehouse Diego lets the bags down with a rope, then he climbs down. He puts the bags in his back and runs diagonally towards the castle yard. Two guards spot him.)

GUARD 3: Hey, Garak, did you see that?
    GUARD 4: Strange... you go check it out, I'll stay here.
    GUARD 3: Okay.

(Diego runs into a dark alley.)

GUARD 3: Hey, you there! Come out so that I can see you!

(a Mage appears from the darkness of the alley.)

MILTEN: Yes, what do you want?
    GUARD 3: Oh, master Milten. Ah, I thought, someone had... I didn't know...
    MILTEN: You primitive worms shouldn't be thinking. Go back to your post, faster!!!
    DIEGO: (a few meters behind Milten) Is he gone?
    MILTEN: No not yet, but he swallowed it, I think...
    MILTEN: (points the finger upwards) You must get up there and open that window. That should be Brabak's room.
    DIEGO: And are you sure he's not inside?
    MILTEN: Yes, everyone except the guards, are at the arena watching the fight.
    DIEGO: Well, let us hope you are right...

(Diego climbs at the window and tries to force it to open with a knife. Milten is below watching the castle's yard, to see if anyone is coming. Diego enters the room, lets a rope down; Milten ties up the bags with the rope, and Diego pulls them up. After that Milten climbs in, while Diego brings the last bag inside.)

DIEGO: Wohow, our friend Brabak lives quite comfortable in here...
    A VOICE IN THE BACKGROUND: May I ask what are you doing in here?!

(Milten and Diego turn around. In the room there is a large bed, on the right wall there are two Orc skulls, on the left wall there is a closet and a round metal shield. In front of the bed there is a surprised woman. It's the woman that was accompaning Gomez at the arena. She's dressed the same as in the arena: her legs and torso are covered with a light transparent material.)

DIEGO: We, ahm... who the devil are you?!
    MILTEN: And what are you doing in Brabak's room?
    WOMAN: This is not Brabak's room! It belongs to the Ore Baron Gomez! Why did you break in here?
    DIEGO: That is none of your concerns!

(Diego gets closer to the woman.)

WOMAN: Stay where you are! If you get one more step closer, I'll scream like crazy and the guards will be here, faster than you think...
    MILTEN: You are Gomez' mistress, right? I've seen you lately at the arena...
    MISTRESS: I'm not his mistress as much as I am his maid!
    MILTEN: Of course. And you wear this skirt only because it becomes very hot when you do cleaning, or what?
    DIEGO: Shit Milten, what do we do now?! As soon as we step through this door, she will send the guards after us!! I'm thinking of getting rid of her, right here and now!
    MILTEN: That would also alarm the guards…
    MISTRESS: I have a suggestion. I won't say anything if you do me a favor...
    MILTEN: And what would that be?

DIEGO: If I had decided, you would have been lying in your bed now, with your throat cut...
    WOMAN: You can forget it! And stay away from me!
    MILTEN: (stands in the door) All's clear, we can go...
    DIEGO: Did you hide the goods well?
    MILTEN: Yes, Brabak will only find them if he searches his room thoroughly.
    MILTEN: I think the coast is clear.
    DIEGO: Okay, then go…

(The three run along the wall towards the yard, untill they reach a building. Milten and Diego carry the two remaining bags.)

MILTEN: Here, nobody will find us. The Mages are long asleep right now.

(They pass by a room with an opened door.)

MILTEN: Fuck! There's that old Drago, still meditating.

(At the light of a candle, next to a large bookshelf, Drago sits down with his legs crossed. He's holding his hands folded together and he's sunken in his meditation. His hands have a magical green glow.)

MILTEN: Go on slowly, as if nothing would be...

(Drago's eyes are half closed. The three pass by the opened door. The woman is the last one that runs by the door, and Drago is disturbed from his meditation.)

DRAGO: (his eyes are opened; thinks) Hm?
    DRAGO: Is someone there?

(The three are frighten. Drago comes out of his room and see only how the door at the end of the corridor being closed. The three run on the castle wall, from the Mages' house to the next building.)

MILTEN: Quick, into the tower!!
    DRAGO: (comes through the door behind them) GUARDS!! We have intruders!!

(In the tower: Milten and Diego block the doors with some beams.)

WOMAN: We're trapped!
    MILTEN: (to Diego) Block the other door too, otherwise the guards will easily come in!

(The Guards try to break the door of the tower with a heavy beam. Drago waits impatiently behind them.)

DRAGO: Harder, you wimps!! I want to know who's hiding behind that door!
    GUARD: The door is too strong, this can last a while!

(The three climb up a ladder inside the tower. Diego is already at the next floor. Milten is somewhat slow and is the last one.)

DIEGO: (shouts from above) Hurry up, Milten!
    MILTEN: I'm sorry... this bag is just to heavy for me!
    DIEGO: Leave it here!! You said, one would be enough…
    MILTEN: I think you are right… (lets the bag to fall)
    DRAGO: This takes too much! Get out of the way!!!

(Drago rises his hand which has a greenish flame around it. He throws the green magic flame into the door.)

FFFFSCHOMMM

(The magic projectile blows up the door... )

KRAAASCH

(... and hits the abandoned bag. In the bag there is magic Ore.)

SSSSSS

MILTEN: Oh no! The magic ore… take cover!!!

(The magic ore explodes. And suddenly the tower's walls start to crack.)

(Milten just reached the next floor.)

DIEGO: The tower is going to tilt… We must get out!!!

(The three climp up the next ladder, as the tower beggins to tilt.)

MILTEN: Faster! Hurry up!!

(The tower had tilted so much that the ladder had fallen, and the three run on the wall. Right before the tower reaches the ground and breaks, they reach its hightest level and get out. The tower craches on the huts of the people from the outer ring of the Old Camp. The people near the scene scream and try to find shelter. Diego and Milten are now holding themselves on a tree's branch. The woman managed to hold herself on Diego's legs.)

A few days later...

(It is the place where the lake in which the "new ones" are being thrown into the Barrier lies. By the lake the shapes of a few people can be seen. A little bit away, at the shadow of a tree, the four friends are sitting down.)

LESTER: You'll have to forgive me, for my stupidity, but... I still don't understand what we have earned after all this.
    GORN: That's because you always keep that swampweed in your mouth. If I were as stoned as you are, I wouldn't understand anything either...
    DIEGO: Milten, you tell him...
    MILTEN: Okay, Lester, listen up...
    MILTEN: How, perhaps you remember, this whole action started because of Brabak breathing on our neck. After our more or less inconspicuous business, a few days ago, we got in the possession of the bag of Ore we wanted.
    MILTEN: We knew that the Mages from the New Camp needed it for the magic spell they were planing. So Gorn told them where they could find an entire bag of Ore, and practically for nothing in return. He told them that a traitor from the Old Camp was regularly stealing Ore, so that he could exchange it with other goods for his personal interest. And he said that he could lead them to the place where the exchange will take place...
    MILTEN: Meanwhile Diego started to spread rumors throughout the Old Camp. He told the right words to right people and soon a rumor appeared, that Gorn was hiding in a cave close to the place in which Brabak's men beat him.
    MILTEN: Naturally, this rumor also got fast to Brabak's ears as well.

MILTEN: He realized this is the chance, to finally take care of Gorn, and this time personally. But as soon as Brabak with his men get there all they find is a big pile of Ore.
    MILTEN: Too bad for them that the Mercenary troop from the New Camp arrives in the exact same moment, to hog it.
    MILTEN: Brabak and his boys stood no chance against the superior Mercenaries. They were trapped and nobody noticed the little carnage.
    MILTEN: When Brabak didn't show up the next day, people became distrustful. There were whispers saying that he had made secret business with the New Camp or with the Sect Temple.
    MILTEN: Actually, during a search of his room, they find a nice supply of all possible goods and quite valuable one too — quite punic, even for a bodyguard of an Ore Baron…
    MILTEN: If someone is ever to find Brabak and his men, they'll think he just had a dispute with his trade partners.
    MILTEN: However, with whom he wanted to do business, and for what, will never come out to daylight.

MILTEN: Nobody will ever be able to say for sure what had happened, because only we know the whole story.
    DIEGO: Yes, and now you know it too, Lester…
    GORN: Maybe we shouldn't have told him. Probably, tomorrow everyone in the entire Barrier will know.
    LESTER: Hey, take it easy, guys. My mouth is sealed…
    MILTEN: (Points his finger towards the lake.) Look, there are the newcomers!
    DIEGO: It seems that there is only one this month...
    MILTEN: Good that there were four of us when we were thrown in. I wouldn't like to be in his skin…

(Four men stand around the newcomer. One holds him of his hair and pulls him out of the water while pointing a dagger at him.)

The End
    Geändert von paulcmnt (01.08.2009 um 22:33 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Knight

paulcmnt ist offline
    Gothic - Benzile Desenate

(Se vede o aşezare militară, amplasată pe un deal. Este făcută din palisade de lemn şi are patru turnuri; unul la fiecare colţ.

Două scene alternează:
    • una, cu vedere de sus, din camera în care soldaţii dorm. Ei dorm cu toţii, cu excepţia unuia, Milten, care este treaz şi se gândeşte;
    • cealaltă arată armata de orci cum mărşăluieşte.)

MILTEN: Erau o sută...
    MILTEN: … de mii…
    MILTEN: Simţeam cum pământul tremura sub ei...

(Un prim-plan cu faţa lui Milten, apoi încă unul în altă parte a feţei lui.)

MILTEN: În curând aveau să ajungă la capătul câmpiilor nordice ...
    MILTEN: ... şi să ne cucereasca fortăreața cu uşurinţă...

MILTEN: Uneori mă întreb ce s-ar fi întâmplat dacă aş fi rămas cu toţi ceilalţi care au fost forţaţi de rege să lupte in războiul contra orcilor ...
    MILTEN: Probabil că acum aş fi fost mort ...
    MILTEN: Am preferat să mă ascund pentru o perioadă și nu era niciun alt loc mai bun pentru așa ceva decât Khorinis ...
    MILTEN: Acest oraş era departe de celelalte oraşe centrale ale regatului, iar oamenilor de aici nu le păsa de război.
    MILTEN: Aici oamenii erau interesaţi de un singur lucru: aurul. Şi era usor de obţinut dacă puteai să furnizezi minereu magic, care putea fi uşor găsit in această regiune.
    MILTEN: Mulţi m-ar fi numit un derbedeu pe atunci.

MILTEN: Eu aş fi zis mai degrabă ca sunt un „Maestru în Arta Vieţii”!

(Milten se plimbă prin târgul aglomerat. Se uită la cutia cu mere a unuia dintre negustori.)

MILTEN: Unii ar fi zis că sunt talentat la magie ...

(Se apropie de cutia cu mere, şi crezând că n-o să fie văzut, fură un măr. Dar două gărzi observă acest lucru.)

MILTEN: ...dar foarte puţini apreciau asta.

(Milten tocmai a muşcat din măr, când cele două gărzi îl prind, şi-l ţin ferm.)

MILTEN: Din păcate nu toate urmele trecutului meu puteau fi acoperite ...

(Mâna îi este ţinută sus, iar un tatuaj este descoperit.)

MILTEN: ...Aşa ca am fost aruncat în închisoarea locală. Acolo trebuia să-mi aştept pedeapsa.

(Milten este aruncat într-o cameră întunecată, cu mâinile legate. În cameră se pot vedea trei siluete.)

MILTEN: (stând pe vine) Salut...

(Gorn stă pe o bancă. În stânga lui se află Lester, care încă are păr blond, iar în dreapta lui se află Diego, care stă cu piciorul pe bancă şi se sprijină de el.)

MILTEN: Aţi fost... ahm... staţi de mult aici?
    MILTEN: Vreau să spun, este asta doar o celulă temporară, sau este cea adevărată?
    MILTEN: Pentru că, hmm... N-am făcut cine ştie ce. Eu doar am furat un măr şi...
    GORN: Ai fost aruncat aici pentru că ai furat un măr?!

MILTEN: Da şi nu. După ce am fost prins furând mărul acela, gărzile regale m-au verificat să vadă dacă am mai furat ceva şi au văzut semnul ăsta tâmpit pe mâna mea.
    DIEGO: Ah, deci eşti un dezertor... Nu-i de mirare c-ai fost aruncat în locul ăsta.
    MILTEN: De ce? Ce-i aşa de special la „locul ăsta“?
    DIEGO: Aceasta este celula pentru condamnaţii pe viată, băiete.
    DIEGO: Este locul pentru ucigaşi, răpitori, hoţi de minereu, şi fugitivi, ca tine...
    GORN: Nu ştiai că de când a-nceput războiul cu orcii, dezertarea este una dintre cele mai grave crime din regat? Miliţia oraşului îşi are ochii pe toţi cei care sunt suspecţi...

MILTEN: Vrei să spui că vom rămâne aici pentru tot restul vieţilor noastre?!
    GORN: Nu eşti de pe aici, nu?
    MILTEN: Nu. Eu sunt din Sendar. Eram un soldat din fortăreaţa din câmpia mare din nord.
    MILTEN: Dar de ce întrebi?
    LESTER: Pentru că toţi care locuiesc aici ar trebui să ştie ce se întâmplă cuiva care a primit o condamnare pe viaţă...
    MILTEN: Despre ce vorbeşti?
    LESTER: N-ai auzit nicodată de Cupolă?
    MILTEN: Ahm, scuze dar, nu...
    LESTER: Gorn, spune-i tu...
    GORN: Bine băiete, pentru că eşti nou în oraş, şi pentru că eşti încă doar un puştan, ai putea să crezi că asta este o oportunitate să pui mâna pe nişte minereu...
    GORN: ... Totuşi îţi voi spune ce este această Cupolă...
    GORN: Acestă cupolă este zona unde se află minele regale. Este închisoarea din Khorinis.
    MILTEN: Şi de ce i se spune Cupolă?
    GORN: Ai şi tu puţină răbdare...
    GORN: I se spune aşa pentru că este o Barieră Magică care înconjoară toată Colonia Minelor. De fapt Bariera asta are forma unei sfere, dar când stai chiar lângă ea, arată ca o uriaşă câmpie.
    MILTEN: Dar cine, în numele Gothei, a avut o putere magică aşa de mare încât să creeze aşa ceva?!

GORN: Acum douăzeci de ani, regele i-a chemat pe cei mai buni doisprezece Magicieni ai regatului, ca să o creeze. Plănuiau să o facă mai mică decât este, dar ceva straniu s-a întâmplat şi Bariera s-a extins atât de mult încât i-a prins pe Magicieni înăuntru.
    GORN: Bariera asta nenorocită te lasă să intri, dar nicio creatură nu are cum să iasă afară prin ea.
    GORN: De atunci închisoarea se conduce singură. Majoritatea soldaţilor din înăuntru au murit în timpul rebeliunii prizonierilor.
    GORN: Magicienii nu au fost atinşi, pentru că puterea lor magică era temută. În plus toată lumea spera ca într-o zi să reuşească să distrugă Bariera.
    GORN: Bunul nostru rege Rhobar, ştia cum stau lucrurile, aşa că a făcut o înţelegere cu prizonierii. Le oferea mâncare, îmbrăcăminte, medicamente, alcool, tot ceea ce aveau nevoie.
    GORN: În schimb, prizonierii trebuiau să dea tot minereul pe care îl minau, încât regatul să nu rămână fără el.
    GORN: Înăuntrul Barierei o nouă ierarhie s-a format: aşa numiţii Baroni ai Minereului. Erau cei mai puternici oameni din Colonie şi controlau tot ce venea din lumea de afară. Dacă voiai cândva ceva trebuia să sapi în mine după minereu pentru ei. Cu cât mai mult minereu le dădeai, cu atât mai mult primeai. Ei sunt cei care fac schimbul dintre minereu si bunătăţi, cu regele. Aşadar a fost creată o nouă ordine, iar Baronii vor s-o facă să dureze, pentru că acolo înăuntru, ei sunt conducătorii supremi, dar aici afară ar fi praful de pe stradă.
    GORN: Unii oameni au creat propia lor circulaţie, şi propia lor tabără, care a fost numită Tabăra Nouă. Economia lor era bazată pe cultivarea orezului. Din când în când mai furau ce puteau de la Tabăra Veche. Aşa că nu este de mirare că cele două tabere nu au o relaţie de pritenie între ele. De asemenea, în Tabăra Nouă a fost formată gruparea „Magicienilor Apei”, care sunt în conflict cu magicienii din Tabăra Veche.

GORN: Iar după asta o nouă sectă s-a format, acum câţiva ani. Membrii ei îşi tatuau întregul corp cu simboluri ciudate şi încercau, prin meditaţie să îşi descopere starea sufletească intrerioară şi alte rahaturi d-astea...
    GORN: De când lucrurile din Barieră s-au mai liniştit, doar câteva ştiri despre ce se întâmplă înăuntru se ştiu. Uneori se pot auzi zvonuri, dar pentru un motiv anume, regele, şi ducii din Khorinis păstrază toate informaţiile de genul ăsta secrete, aşa că doar câţiva ştiu ce se întâmplă acolo.
    MILTEN: Şi când vom fi aduşi acolo?
    GORN: În câteva săptămâni, când luna Unicornului se va sfârşi.
    MILTEN: Neah, mai este destul timp până atunci...
    MILTEN: Mă numesc Milten. Milten Plescott. Voi cine sunteţi?
    GORN: Mi se zice Gorn. Tipul de acolo este Diego, şi cel de acolo, de lângă fereastră este Lester.
    LESTER: Eu n-ar trebui să fiu aici. Chiar în acest moment, avocatul meu discută cu Cosiliul Suprem şi încearcă să găsescă o scuză pentru mine să fiu eliberat.

DIEGO: Mănâncă rahat, nu-l crede. Toţi de aici sunt vinovaţi de ceva. Lester este puţin drogat, dar în afară de asta e un tip de treabă.
    MILTEN: Ce a făcut?
    DIEGO: Gărzile l-au arestat pentru ceva minor şi când a învercat să fugă, a omorât doi dintre ei.
    MILTEN: Şi voi doi ce-aţi făcut aşa de grav încât să fiţi aruncaţi aici?
    DIEGO: Eşti cam curious, băiete...
    MILTEN: Milten. Numele meu este Milten.
    DIEGO: Bine... Milten, fără supărare, da? Ai dreptate mai este destul timp până atunci...

(Cei patru stau la marginea Barierei, şi pot să vadă înăuntrul ei. În spatele lor se află nişte gărzi cu suliţe şi un Judecător care citeşte dintr-un pergament.)

JUDECĂTOR: În numele înălţimii sale roiale, regele Rhobar II, ...
    JUDECĂTOR: ... posesorul Sceptrului din Varant...
    JUDECĂTOR: ...cel ce a unit cele patru regate Mirtaniene , ale mării...
    JUDECĂTOR: ... omul celor trei zei şi episcopul celui mai înalt zeu, Ra...
    JUDECĂTOR: ... îi condamn pe aceşti patru criminali la detenţie în minele Khorinisului.
    JUDECĂTOR: Vor lucra în acel loc, pentru tot restul vieţilor lor, până când crimele pe care le-au comis vor fi iertate...
    LESTER: Pot să văd o tabără în depărtare...
    GORN: Mhm... cred că este Tabăra Veche.
    DIEGO: Ce-o să se-ntâmple când o să trecem prin Barieră?
    GORN: Dacă treci prin ea, o să fii într-o stare de confuzie pentru o vreme. Câţiva s-au înecat deja în lacul ăla de acolo...
    GORN: Dacă cazi în apă, ar fi bine să înoţi după bulele de aer, ca să găseşti drumul spre suprafaţă...
    MILTEN: Sper să se termine repede...
    DIEGO: Bine băieţi, ne vedem jos... Să sperăm...
    SOLDAT: Mişcaţi-vă gunoaielor, sau nici măcar n-o să ajungeţi vii acolo!!

(Lui Milten îi este pusă o suliţă în spate, iar cei patru cad în Barieră... )

(... într-un lac. Milten înoată spre suprafaţă se poate vedea un craniu.)

(Într-o arenă întunecată, cineva loveşte gongul, apoi torţele se aprinse.)

CINEVA: Să înceapă lupta...
    SPECTATOR: ULGOOR!! Dă-i-o javrei!!!
    DIEGO: Şi? Pe cine pariezi, Gorn?
    GORN: Ce idiot ar întreba asta... pe Orik normal! Este chiar şi mâna dreaptă a lui Lee.
    MULŢIME: Orik!! Orik!! Orik!!
    SPECTATOR: Taie-l!
    SPECTATOR: Dă-i-o jegosului!
    MULŢIME: Ulgor! Ulgor! Ulgor!

(Un om masiv cu o secure mare, scut, şi cască, şi armură cu ţepi pe umărul său drept — Ulgor — luptă contra unuia mai mic, dar agil — Orik, cu o sabie şi un scut.)

DIEGO: Crezi că poate să-l bată pe Ulgor?
    GORN: Normal! Porcul ăsta beat, Ulgor, Abia poate să stea pe picioare! Uită-te la el!!
    GORN: Să-ţi spun ceva: voi ăştia, de aici din Tabăra Veche, aveţi prea multe excese, în special legal de alcool! Dacă gărzile tale vor, cândva, să ne jefuiască, ar trebui să mănânce o tonă de mentă înainte, altfel o să le mirosim respiraţia împuţită de la un kilometru!

MILTEN: Bine, gata cu asta, hai să nu ne certăm, şi să privim lupta.
    MULŢIME: OMOARĂ! OMOARĂ! OMOARĂ!
    MULŢIME: Ulgor! Ulgor! Ulgor!
    SPECTATOR: ATACĂ!!
    LESTER: Hei, uite: Baronul ăla, împreună cu escorta lui, se urcă pe galerie!
    DIEGO: Ăla este Baronul Gomez. El este cel care organizează luptele, aşa că primeşte şi cel mai înalt şi mai onorabil loc din arenă.

(Gomez este un om gras. Nu poartă armură, dar o îmbrăcăminte de rege. Are nişte gărzi în jurul lui şi o femeie care poartă doar un bichini. Îi trage o palmă femeii.)

GORN: Şi să bată femei este probabil alt hobi al lui...
    DIEGO: Hmm, cred că da...
    GORN: ...Nenorocitu' ăsta are nevoie de o bătaie bună! Păcat că apare în public, doar cu garda lui de corp...

(Gomez se aşează pe un tron. Fata stă lângă el, pe podea.)

(Orik este la pământ.)

MULŢIME: OMOARĂ! OMOARĂ!
    MULŢIME: Ulgor! Ulgor!
    SPECTATOR: Orik! Ridică-te!!
    DIEGO: Ar trebui să ai grijă ce vorbeşti, Gorn.
    DIEGO: Chiar dacă oamenii sunt mai paşnici aici, tot eşti ân tabăra inamică. Sunt oameni aici care le-ar spune Baronilor cu multă plăcere despre tine, pentru doar câţiva bănuţi...
    MILTEN: Da, de exemplu tu, Diego...
    DIEGO: Eu? De ce crezi asta?!
    MILTEN: Oh haide. Ştiu sigur că eşti plătit în plus pentru că-i informezi pe Baroni, eşti o Umbră...
    DIEGO: Da, dar nu mi-aş trăda prietenii.
    MULŢIME: Orik! Orik!
    SPECTATOR: Omoară-l pe porcu' ăla gras!

(Orik reuşeşte să-l lovescă pe Ulgor cu sabia, lăsând o rană adâncă.)

SPECTATOR: DA!
    LESTER: Dap, Gorn, se pare că ţi-ai pus banii pe cine trebuia...

(Gorn pleacă pe neaşteptate.)

GARDIAN: Hei, stai! Oamenii din Tabăra Nouă n-au voie aici!
    GORN: Spune-mi că glumeşti? Nu vreau decât o bere…
    GARDIAN: Puţin îmi pasă, ce vrei tu! Baronul nu vrea niciunul din voi lângă el, cât timp se uită la luptă!
    GORN: Atunci să te duci la şeful tău şi să ai grijă să nu-şi ude pantalonii. De unde vin eu, inamicilor li se face cinste înainte să fie omorâţi…

(Gorn se întoarce şi vrea să plece.)

GARDIAN: Oh da?!

(Gardianul aruncă cu un lanţ lung după Gorn.)

GARDIAN: Şi de unde vin eu, nu întorci niciodată nu-i ară
    inamicului…

(Gorn prinde lanţul cu mâna lui dreaptă şi trage de el încât Gardianul cade pe jos.)

GUARD: Uuh!

(Gorn se aplecă spre Gardianul întins pe jos).

GORN: ... Spuneai ceva?

(Alte două Gărzi vin, Lester vine şi el în ajutorul lui Gorn, apoi Milten intră şi stă între Gărzi şi prieteni.)

MILTEN: (Către Gărzi.) Hei! Hei! Hei! Staţi calmi oamenilor. Puneţi-vă armele înapoi vă rog.

(Un Gardian îl ajută pe cel de jos să se ridice.)

GUARD: (În timp ce se ridică.) Ce înseamnă asta Magicianule?! Eşti de partea lor?!?
    MILTEN: (În timp ce-l ţine pe Gorn în spate.) Eu doar vreau să nu fie probleme. (către prieteni) Haide băieţi, să plecăm de aici...

(Prietenii pleacă; fata de lângă Gomez se uită după ei.)

GARDIAN: (strigă după Gorn) Ne mai vedem noi nenorocitule! Dacă te prindem cândva eşti mâncat!!

Dimineţa următoare...

(Milten intră într-o cameră, unde se află un magician bătrân, care se uită pe fereastră, stând cu spatele la Milten.)

MILTEN: Vroiaţi să vorbiţi cu mine ,maestre Corristo?
    CORRISTO: Da, Milten, vino aici...
    CORRISTO: Mi-a şoptit o păsărică că a avut loc un incident in arenă, iar tu erai implicat...
    MILTEN: Aceea... aceea n-a fost nimioc maestre, doar o mică dispută. Se mai întâmplă din când în când...
    CORRISTO: Aş dori să închei orcie relaţie pe care o ai cu aceşti oameni, pe care îi numeşti prieteni.
    MILTEN: Dar...
    CORRISTO: (se întoarce) TACI! Crezi că încă vei mai putea fi ucenicul meu când îţi faci prieteni printre oamenii de rând, şi chiar mai rău de atât — din Tabăra Nouă?!
    CORRISTO: (se apropie de Milten, cu degetul îndreptat spre el) Este clar că nu realizezi onoarea de care cineva are parte când i se permite să se alăture Magicienilor Focului. Eu a trebuit să-i conving pe fraţii mei că eşti demn de aceasta!

CORRISTO: Fiule, când ai venit aici pentru prima dată, am remarcat imediat talentul extraordinar pe care-l aveai. (pune mâna pe umărul lui Mlten) Iar acum te distrugi singur alăturându-te acestor gunoaie...
    CORRISTO: (se întoarce în direcţia opusă, având mâinile ridicate) Serios acum, Nu pot să înţeleg de ce îţi pirzi viaţa cu oamenii aceştia. Ce pot ei să-ţi ofere, pe care să nu-l ai deja?
    CORRISTO: Nu înţelegi? Eşti unul dintre aleşi. (se duce iarăşi aproape de Milten, şi arată cu mâna afară pe fereastră) Râmele astea muncesc zi de zi, în mine ca să-şi câştige pâinea, În timp ce noi stăm aici, şi facem ce poftim!

(Milten şi Corristo se uită afară pe fereastră la oamenii care muncesc, din Tabăra Veche.)

CORRISTO: Ei ne dau tot ce avem nevoie, pentru că ne respectă. Până şi Baronii şi oamenii lor muncesc din greu să se asigure că totul merge ca pe roate... în schimb noi...?

(Milten îşi aplecă capul, uitându-se la podea.)

CORRISTO: Ne distrugi reputaţia, pentru că-ţi pereci timpul cu oamenii aceştia, aşa că de acum înainte, nu te vei mai vedea cu ei...

CORRISTO: Apropo, prietenii tăi şi-l-au făcut inamic pe Brabak, garda de corp a lui Gomez. Am auzit că are de gănd să le-o plătescă...

CORRISTO: ...în plus prietenul tău Mercenar mai este şi din Tabăra Nouă...

(Gorn merge pe lângă un râu. Dintr-odată el obervă cinci oameni care se ascundeau după un copac. Rămâne pe loc, iar oamenii încep să se apropie de el.)

CINEVA: (Primul dintre ei.) Ca să vezi... Uite pe cine avem noi aici...
    AGRESOR: Nu seamănă cu uriaşul ăla din arenă, de ieri?
    SOMEONE: (Primul.)Da, ce coincidenţă ciudată. Brabak ne-a spus să avem grijă de tine. Iarna o să vină în curând, şi are nevoie de o haină nouă... (de după un copac apar alţi doi oameni cu armele pregătite) … şi a insistat să fie făcută din pilea ta. Nu ai nimic de comentat, nu?

(Cei şapte oameni se apropie cu armele pregătite; săbii, topoare, bâte cu cuie. Gorn îşi scoate securea sa uriaşă pe care-o căra în spate.)

(Securea lui Gorn îl loveşte pe primul adversar, care cade la pământ.)

AGRESOR: Ce aţi păţit?! Atacaţi-l odată!!
    AGGRESSOR: DAAAAAAAA!!!

_________
    [27]
    _________

(Brusc, cineva vine din spate şi-l străpunge pe Gorn cu o suliţă. În timp ce Gorn scoate suliţa afară, alcineva îl loveşte cu sabia.)
    (Următorul oponent gustă din securea grea a lui Gorn).

SCHLITZ!

(Între timp vine un altul care este doborât cu un picior în burtă).

TOCK!

(Gorn îl loveşte pe un altul cu coada toporului în bărbie, iar unul din dinţi îi cade pe jos).

PACK!

(Brusc, cineva vine din spate cu o suliţă… )

Angreifer: AAHH!!

(… şi-l străpunge pe Gorn în lateral).

(În timp ce Gorn trage suliţa afară... )

(... alcineva îl loveşte cu sabia).

(Gorn este doborât la pământ. Inamicii rămaşi se apropie. Cineva îl calcăpe mâna în care îşi ţinea arma.)

AGRESOR: (în timp ce-şi şine sabia la gâtul lui Gorn) Asta a fost tto bravule războinic…

(Vântul începe să bată).

SSSSSSSSSSSS

AGRESOR: Pregăteşte-te să-ţi cunoşti creatorul...

(Vântul se inteţeşte; copacii încep să se-ndoaie.)

AGRESOR: ... oricine ar fi el... (observă vântul) Ce dra…?

WHOOSH!

(Agresorii sunt aruncaţi departe de vânt.)

AGRESOR: AAHH!!

(Sunt aruncaţi într-o stâncă şi rămân inconştienţi — silueta unui om se poate vedea în umbră; un obiect îi pluteşte deasupra mâinii.)

LESTER: Hmm... nu-i rău...
    GORN: Lester? Ce...?
    LESTER: (ţine o piatră strălucitoare în mână, care este aproape la fel de mare ca un pumn) Eram şi eu din intâmplare pe lângă mine. Când am văzut că tipii ăia te-au atacat, m-am gândit să folosesc Focus-ul ăsta pe care l-am cumpărat recent. Şi eu care credeam că n-o să-mi folosescă la nimic...
    LESTER: (se aplecă după Gorn) Haide ridică-te. Tipii ăia or să se trezescă în curând şi n-ar trebui să fim aici când o să se-ntâmple.

(Lester îl ţine pe Gorn, şi plecă împreună.)

AGRESOR: (Se trezeşte încet şi-şi pune mâna pe cap.) Arhh!!!

AGRESOR 1: La naiba, unde s-a dus ăla?
    AGRESOR 2: (Se ridică obosit, în timp ce se ţine de ceafă.) Arhh…
    AGRESOR 3: (Încă intins pe pământ.) Uhh!
    AGRESOR 1: Hai să ne uităm după el; nu are cum să fi ajuns prea departe!
    LESTER: Băiete, eşti la fel de greu ca un Ogru însărcinat.

(Lester îl lasă pe Gorn jos. Se îmtoarce câţiva paşi înapoi şi se ascunde după o buturugă, uitându-se după urmăritori.)

LESTER: Rahat, sunt încă în urma noastră… În ritmul ăsta, or să ne ajungă în câteva clipe!

(Gorn cade sub pământ.)

LESTER: (Se întoarce spre Gorn.) Haide Gorn, trebuie să ple...

(Gorn a dispărut, căzând într-o groapă, în locul în care stătea.)

LESTER: (se uită după el în gaură) Gorn...?
    GORN: Arhh…
    LESTER: Hei, grozav, ne-ai salvat vieţile. Acum trebuie doar să mai camuflăm gaura asta...

(Lester se aruncă în gaură şi o acoperă cu crengi şi frunze.)

LESTER: Uite-i că vin...
    AGRESOR 1: Nu văd pe nimeni... Ne mai uităm puţin după ei, după care ne întoarcem.
    AGRESOR 2: Bine.

LESTER: Au plecat... (se întoarce spre Gorn) Arăţi ca naiba, omule (se uită mai atent la Gorn) Se pare că ăia au avut grijă de tine, trebuie să găsim ajutor repede.
    LESTER: (Se uită împrejur.) Spune-mi, unde suntem noi până la urmă?

(Observă că gaura era o intrare spre o peştere uriaşă. Înăuntru sunt câteva ciuperci, care au o strălucire verzuie. Ceva mai jos este un lac mic. Un liliac zboară prin peisaj. Sunt o grămadă de stalagmite şi stalactite.)

Ziua următoare...

(Toţi cei patru prieteni sunt ân peşteră. Milten are grijă de Gorn, care stă întins pe o pătură pe jos. Lângă Milten este o cutie, pe care este o sticlă.)

DIEGO: Ai avut mare noroc că ai scăpat de oamenii lui Barabak. Cineva îmi spunea că a înnebunit când a auzit că Gorn încă trăieşte. Dacă aş fi fost în locul lui Gorn N-aş fi avut curajul să mă mai aprpii de Tabăra Veche acum.
    LESTER: Şi voi doi? Vă vrea Brabak şi vouă gâtul?
    DIEGO: Nu, nu încă, dar am văzut că câţiva oameni nu mai au aşa mare încreder în mine, acum că au aflat că am un prieten din Tabăra Nouă. Milten este de neatins din moment ce este un Novice al Magicienilor.
    MILTEN: (se întoarce Diego şi Lester) Credeţi-mă, viaţa ca un Novice al Focului nu e aşa roză cum pare. Bastarzii ăştia bătrâni s-au resemnat cu gâdul de a trăi în Barieră. Aşs că se comportă ca atare. O să plec din locul ăsta cu prima ocazie.
    LESTER: Şi chiar nu este nicio cale de a penetra Bariera?
    MILTEN: Magicienii Focului au încercat orice, dar fără succes.
    LESTER: Dar Magicienii Apei, încă încercă să mai găsescă o cale, nu Gorn?
    GORN: Aşa-i. Ei strâng cât de mult minereu pot, pentru că energia din el i-ar ajuta să arunce în aer Bariera. Dar nimeni nu ştie dacă chiar o să mergă...

DIEGO: Ar trebui să avem grijă să supravieţuim, ca să vedem dacă or să reuşescă să distrugă Bariera sau nu!
    MILTEN: Diego are draeptate. Dacă nu facem ceva cu Barabak şi cu oamenii săi în curând, nu o să mai avem mult de trăit.
    LESTER: Ce sugerezi? Să scăpăm pur şi simplu de el?
    MILTEN: Nu este prea la vedere. Dacă facem asta o să ne facem nişte inamici şi mai puternici. N-ar trebui să facem asta. Trebie să găsim o cale să-l omorâm e Braback fără să-i facem pe Baroni inamicii noştri.
    DIEGO: Şi cum vrei să facem asta?
    MILTEN: Pu şi simplu o să profităm de circumstanţe. (zâmbeşte) Şi cred că ştiu deja cum...

(Marfa este transportată în plase, cu o frânghie. Este locul unde , Tabăra Veche face comerţ cu lumea de afră. Multe butoaie, cutii şi saci stau prin îmrejur, pentru a fi transportate.)

MUNCITOR 1: Şi? O să te duci la arenă în seara asta?
    MUNCITOR 2: (Cară o cutie.) Normal... Nu vreau să ratez lupta... (Lasă cutia jos.) Uff!
    MUNCITOR 1: Atunci ar trebui să ne grăbim, altfel toate lucrurile bune or să fie ocupate iarăşi.
    MUNCITOR 2: Mhm.

(După un tufiş, lână Muncitori, se află un butoi. O frânghie este legată de butoi, care duce în spatele altor fufişuri; Milten şi Gorn se află în spatele acelor tufişuri.)

GORN: Încă mai am câteva dubii despre planul ăsta, Milten...
    MILTEN: Nu-ţi fă griji. Dacă Lester îşi face treaba bine, atunci gărzile nici n-or să observe.
    MILTEN: Fi atent, uite-l că vine!

MUNCITOR 3: Ce vrei? Suntem ocupaţi!
    LESTER: Văd asta, de asta sunt aici. Aş vrea să vă propun o mică afacere...
    MUNCITOR 4: Noi muncim aici, nu ca voi, lunaticilor! Întoarce-te la fraţii tăi din sectă!
    LESTER: (ţine o pungă mică) Nu vreţi mai întâi să ştiţi ce am de oferit?

(Toată lumea se uită la Lester.)

MILTEN: Acum!

(Gorn şi Milten trag de frânghie. Butoiul se rostogoleşte afară din tufişurile după care era ascuns.)

MUNCITOR 5: Iarbă, hăh?
    LESTER: Da, dar una de foarte mare calitate, pecare n-aţi încercat-o încă, pentru că de obicei o ţinem doar pentru noi...
    GARDIAN 1: Nu ne interesează. Noi primim tot ce avem nevoie din lumea de afară. Toată marfa este dusă în depozit, unde Baronii o verifică. Aşa că plecă de aici, psihopatule!!!
    LESTER: (Se întoarce.) Bine, bine, am şi plecat, omule...
    GARDIAN 2: (spre Muncitori) Şi voi treceţi la muncă, vrem să terminăm treba cât mai repede! Şi nu uitaţi de butoiul ăla răstunat, de acolo!!

(Ultimul butoi este încărcat.)

GARDIAN: Bravo, acum hai să dispărem de aici!

Acea după-amiază

(În Tabăra Veche; se aud sunete venind dinspre arenă.)

MULŢIME: BENWICK! BENWICK! BENWICK!
    SPECTATOR 1: Taie-l!!
    SPECTATOR 2: Apără-te, muiere!!
    SPECTATOR 3: N-are nicio şansă!!

(În depozitul castelului: se află multe cutii, butoaie şi saci. Cineva iese dintr-un butoi; este Diego. Se uită printre rafturi şi pune câteva lucruri în saci. Mai găseşte şi un sac cu Minereu Magic pe care îl ia cu el.)

(Ca săpoată să iasă din depozit, Diego dă la o parte câteva bucăţi de ţiglă şi iese pe acoperiş.)

MULŢIME: BENWICK! BENWICK! BENWICK!

(Două gărzi stau lângă peretele depozitului, uitându-se spre arenă. În fundal, Diego se furişează pe acoperişul depozitului.)

GARDIAN 1: Se pare că este o luptă bună în sera asta.
    GARDIAN 2: Mhm, rahat, şi suntem de servici ăn seara asta...

(Pe partea cealaltă a depozitului, Diego lasă sacii jos cu o frânghie, apoi coboară şi el. Ia sacii în spate şi alergă pe diagonală în partea celaltă a grădinii castelului. Două gărzi îl văd.)

GARDIAN 3: Hei, Garak, ai văzut aia?
    GARDIAN 4: Ciudat... să te duci să verifici, eu o să stau aici.
    GARDIAN 3: Bine.

(Diego alergă pe o alee întunecată.)

GARDIAN 3: Hei, tu de acolo! Ieşi afară ca să te pot vedea!

(Un Mag apare din umbra aleii.)

MILTEN: Da, ce doreşti?
    GARDIAN 3: Oh, maestre Milten. Ăh, m-am gândit că cineva... Nu ştiu...
    MILTEN: Râmele primitive n-ar trebui să gândească. Întoarce-te la postul tău, mai repede!!!
    DIEGO: (câţiva metrii în spatele lui Milten) A plecat?
    MILTEN: Nu, nu încă, dar a înghiţit-o, cred...
    MILTEN: (arată cu degetul în sus) Trebuie să ajungi acolo sus şi să deschizi fereastra aia. Aia ar trebui să fie camera lui Brabak.
    DIEGO: Şi eşti sigur că nu este înăuntru?
    MILTEN: Da, toată lumea înafara gărzilor se uită la luptă.
    DIEGO: Păi, să sperăm că ai drepate...

(Diego se urcă la ferestră şi încercă să o forţeze să se deschidă cu un cuţit. Milten stă jos şi are grijă să nu vină nimeni din curtea castelului. Diego intră în cameră, lasă o frânghie jos; Milten leagă sacii cu frânghia, iar Diego îi trage sus. Dupîă asta, Milten urcă şi el, în timp ce Diego trage ultimul sac înăuntru.)

DIEGO: Uau, prietenul nostru Brabak trăieşte destul de comfortabil aici...
    O VOCE DIN SPATE: Pot să întreb ce căutaţi aici?!

(Milten şi Diego se îmtorc. În cameră este un pat mare, pe peretele din dreapta se află două cranii de Orc, iar pe cel din stânga este un dulap şi un scut rotund metalic.. In faţa patului se află o femeie luată prin surprindere. Este femeia care-l acompania pe Gomez la arenă. Este îmbrăcată la fel ca atunci: picioarele şi bustul ei sunt acoperite de un material transparent.)

DIEGO: Noi, ărm... Cine naiba eşti tu?!
    MILTEN: Şi ce cauţi în camera lui Brabak?
    FEMEIA: Asta nu este camera lui Brabak! Este a Baronului Gomez! De ce aţi iontrat aici?
    DIEGO: Asta nu te priveşte pe tine!

(Diego se apropie de femeie.)

FEMEIA: Stai unde eşti! Dacă te mai apropii un singur pas de mine, o să ţip ca o nebună, iar gărzile vor fi aici mai repede decât crezi…
    MILTEN: Tu eşti concubina lui Gomez, nu? Te-am văzut de curând la arenă...
    CONCUBINA: Decât concubină aş zice mai de grbă că-i sunt menajeră!
    MILTEN: Sigur că da. Şi tu porţi fusta asta doar pentru că se face foarte cald atunci când faci curăţenie, sau ce?
    DIEGO: Rahat Milten, ce ne facem acum?! Imediat ce o săieşim pe uşă, o să trimită gărzile după noi!! Aş zice să ne decotorosim de ea, aici şi acum!!
    MILTEN: Şi asta ar atrage atenţia gărzilor…
    CONCUBINA: Am eu o sugestie. Nu o să zic nimănui de voi dacă îmi faceţi un favor...
    MILTEN: Şi care ar fi acela?

DIEGO: Dacă ar fi fost după mine, acum ai fi fost întinsă în patul tău cu beregata tăiată...
    FEMEIA: Poţi să uiţi! Şi stai departe de mine!
    MILTEN: (stă în dreptul uşii) Este liber, putem să mergem...
    DIEGO: Ai ascuns bine lucrurile?
    MILTEN: Da, Brabak o să le găsescă doar dacă caută foarte atent prin cameră.
    MILTEN: Cred că este liber..
    DIEGO: Bine, hai să mergem…

(Cei trei alrgă de-a lungul unui perete spre curte, până când ajung la o clădire. Milten şi Diego cară doi saci care au mai rămas.)

MILTEN: Aici n-o să ne găsescă nimeni. Magii sunt de mult la culcare.

(Trec pe lângă o cameră cu uşa deschisă.)

MILTEN: La dracu'! Uite-l pe boşorogu' ăla de Drago, încă meditează.

(La lumina unei lumânări, lângă o bibliotecă mare, Drago stătea ăpe vine. Îşi ţine mâinile împreunate şi este concentrat asupra meditaţiei. Mâinile lui au o strălucire magică verde.)

MILTEN: Hai încet, ca şi cum n-ar fi nimic...

(Ochii lui Drago sunt pe jumătate închişi. Cei trei trec pe lângă uşa deschisă. Femeia este ultima care aleargă pe lângă uşă, iar Drago este trezit din meditaţie.)

DRAGO: (are ochii deschişi; se gândeşte) Hm?
    DRAGO: Este cineva acolo?

(Cei trei se sperie. Drago iese afară din camera sa şi vede doar cum uşa de la capătul coridorului se închide. The three run on the castle wall, from the Mages' house to the next building.)

MILTEN: Repede, în turn!!
    DRAGO: (vine prin uşa din spatele lor) GĂRZI!! Avem intruşi!!

(În turn: Milten şi Diego blochează uşile cu nişte scânduri.)

FEMEIA: We're trapped!
    MILTEN: (către Diego) Blochează şi cealaltă uşă, altfel gărzile or să intre uşor!

(Gărzile încercă să spergă uşa turnului cu o buturugă mare. Drago stă impacintat în spate.)

DRAGO: Mai tare, muierilor!! Vreau să ştiu cine se acunde după uşă!
    GARDIAN: Uşa este prea rezistentă, s-ar putea să dureze puţin!

(Cei trei încep să se urce pe o scară din interiorul turnului. Diego a ajuns deja la etajul următor. Milten este ceva mai len şi este ultimul.)

DIEGO: (Strigă de sus.) Grăbşte-te, Milten!
    MILTEN: Scuze... sacul ăsta este pur şi simplu prea greu pentru mine!
    DIEGO: Lasă-l aici!! Doar ai spus că unul va fi indeajuns…
    MILTEN: Cred că ai dreptate… (Lets the bag to fall.)
    DRAGO: Durează prea mult! Face-ţi loc!!!

(Drago îşi ridică mâna care are o flacără verzuie în jurul ei. Aruncă flacăra verde în uşă.)

FFFFSCHOMMM

(Proiectilul magic aruncă în aer uşa... )

KRAAASCH

(... şi loveşte sacul abandonat. În sac era Minereu Magic.)

SSSSSS

MILTEN: Oh nu! Minereul Magic… adăpostiţi-vă!!!

(Minereul Magic explodează. Brusc pereţii turnului încep să crape.)

(Milten tocmai a ajuns la etajul următor.)

DIEGO: Turnul o să se răstoarne… Trebuie să ieşim!!!

(Cei trei încep să se urce pe următoarea scară, în timp ce turnul începe să se răstoarne.)

MILTEN: Mai repede! Grăbiţi-vă!!

(Turnul s-a înclinat atât de mult încât scara a căzut, iar cei trei au început să alerge pe perete. Chiar înainte ca turnul să atingă pământul şi să se spargă, ei ajung cât se poate de sus şi sar afară. Turnul cade peste casele oamenilor din cercul exterior al Taberei Vechi. Oamenii din împrejurimi ţipă şi încercă să găsescă adăpost. Diego şi Milten se ţin acum de creanga unui copac. Femeia a reuşit să se prindă de picioarele lui Diego.)

Câteva zile mai târziu...

(Ne aflăm în locul unde se găseşte lacul în care „nou veniţii“ sunt aruncaţi în interiorul Barierei. Lângă lac se pot vedea siluetele a câtorva oameni. Ceva mai departe, la umbra unui copac, se află cei patru prieteni, care stau jos.)

LESTER: Scuzaţi-mi prostia, ,dar... Eu tot nu înţeleg ce am câştigat după toată treaba asta.
    GORN: Asta-i din cauză că tot fumezi iarba asta. Dacă aş fi fost şi eu la fel de inţepenit ca tine, nici eu n-as fi înţeles...
    DIEGO: Milten, spune-i tu...
    MILTEN: Bine, Lester, ascultă...
    MILTEN: Cum probabil îţi aduci amite, toată treaba asta a început de la faptul că Brabak ne respira în ceafă. După treburile noastre, mai mult sau mai putin dubioase, de acum câteva zile, am reuşit să intrăm în posesia sacului de Minereu pe care-l voiam.
    MILTEN: Ştiam că Magii din Tabăra Nouă aveau nevoie de el pentru vraja pe care o plănuiau. Aşa că Gorn le-a spus unde ar fi putut să găsească un întreg sac de Minereu, şi practic pe gratis. Le-a spus că un trădător din Tabăra Veche fura regulat Minereu, ca să poată să-l dea la schimb cu alte luctruri, pentru interesul lui personal. Şi le-a spus unde va avea loc schimbul...
    MILTEN: Între timp Diego începuse să împrăştie zvonuri prin Tabăra Veche. A spus cuvintele potrivite oamenilor potriviţi şi în curând a apărut vestea, că Gorn se ascundea într-o peşteră din apropierea locului în care l-au bătut oamenii lui Brabak.
    MILTEN: Desigur, vestea asta a ajuns repede şi la urechile lui Brabak.

MILTEN: A realizat că asta era şansa, să scape în sfârşit de Gorn şi de data asta, personal. Dar imediat ce Brabak şi oamenii lui ajung acolo, tot ce găsesc este o grămadă mare de Minereu.
    MILTEN: Din păcate pentru ei, grupul de Mercenari din Tabăra Nouă ajunge în exact acelaşi moment, să-i înhaţe.
    MILTEN: Brabak şi băieţii lui, n-au avut nicio şansă împotriva mai superiorilor Mercenari. Au fost prinşi, şi nimeni n-a observat micul masacru.
    MILTEN: Când Brabak n-a mai apărut a doua zi, oamenii au început să devină suspicioşi. Au apărut zvonuri că ar fi făcut înţelegeri cu Tabăra Nouă sau cu Templul Sectei.
    MILTEN: Chiar, În timp ce-i percheziţionau camera, au găsit o grămadă de tot felul de lucruri şi destul de valoroase — destul de suspicios, chiar şi pentru garda de corp a unui Baron…
    MILTEN: Dacă cineva are vreodată să-i găsească pe Brabak şi oamenii săi, or să creadă că a avut o dispută cu partenerii lui de afaceri.
    MILTEN: Totuşi, cu cine şi pentru ce făcea el afaceri nu va ieşi niciodată la lumina zilei.

MILTEN: Nimeni nu va putea să spună cu siguranţă ce s-a întâmplat, pentru că doar noi ştim toată povestea.
    DIEGO: Da, iar acum ştii şi tu, Lester…
    GORN: Poate că n-ar fi trebuit să-i spunem. Acum probabil că mâine, toată lumea din întrega Barieră or să ştie.
    LESTER: Hei, staţi calmi. O să-mi ţin gura închisă…
    MILTEN: (Arată cu degetul spre lac.) Uite, acolo sunt nou veniţii!
    DIEGO: Se pare că doar unul a venit luna asta...
    MILTEN: Bine că noi am fost aruncaţi toţi patru o dată. N-aş vrea să fiu în pielea lui…

(Patru oameni stau în jurul nou venitului. Unul îl ţine de păr şi-l trage afară din lac, în timp ce-i ţine cuţitul în faţă.)

Sfârşit
    Geändert von paulcmnt (01.08.2009 um 22:31 Uhr) Grund: spell checking

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Knight

paulcmnt ist offline
    Gothic - Der Comic

(Blick auf einen Außenposten auf einem Hügel. Es wurde aus Holzpalisaden errichtet und hat an jeder der vier Ecken einen Wachturm.

Zwei Szenen wechseln sich in den Bildern ab:
    • Blick von oben in das Innere des Schlafsaals des Aussenpostens. Die Soldaten schlafen, nur einer, Milten, liegt wach und denkt nach. In den nächsten Bildern wird immer näher an Miltens Gesicht „herangezoomt".
    • Nahaufnahmen der heranrückenden Orkarmee.)

MILTEN: Sie Kamen Zu Hunderten…
    MILTEN: … Tausenden…
    MILTEN: Ich Konnte Spüren, Wie Der Boden Unter Ihren Schritten Bebte…

(Die Nahaufnahme in der Mitte ist von Miltens Gesicht, noch näher herangezoomt als der vorherigen Seite.)

MILTEN: Bald Schon Würden Sie Das Ende Der Grossen Nordebene Errecht Haben…
    MILTEN: … Und Unseren Kleinen Aussenposten Wie Einen Wurm Überrollen…

MILTEN: Ich Habe Mich Oft Gefragt, Was Wohl Passiert Wäre, Wenn ich Geblieben Wäre, Zusammen Mit All Den Anderen Armen Teufeln, Die Der König Für Den
    Krieg Gegen Die Orks Zwangsrekrutiert Hatte…

MILTEN: Vermutlich Wäre Ich Jetzt Tot…
    MILTEN: Ich Zog Es Vor, Eine Weile Unterzutauchen, Und Dafür Gab Es Im Ganzen Königreich Keinen Besseren Ort Als Khorinis.
    MILTEN: Die Stadt Lag Weit Entfernt Von Den Grossen Königsstädten Im Zentrum Des Reiches. Hier Kümmerte Es Niemanden, Welches Schicksal Den Anderen In Diesen Äussersten Winkel Der Welt Verschlagen Haben Mochte.
    MILTEN: Hier War Nur Eines Interessant: Goldmünzen. Und Die Liessen Sich Vor Allem Durch Das Magische Erz Ergattern, Das In Dieser Gegend Vorkam…
    MILTEN: Viele Leute Hätten Mich Damals Als Herumtreiber Bezeichnet…

MILTEN: … Ich Persönlich Bevorzugte Eher Den Ausdruck 'Lebenskünstler'!

(Milten läuft über einen Marktplatz mit vielen Menschen. Bei einem Händler wirft er im vorbeigehen einen Blick auf eine Kiste mit Äpfeln.)

MILTEN: Manch Einer Bescheinigte Mir In Der Ausübung Meines 'Berufes' Geradezu Magisches Talent…

(Er geht möglichst dicht an der Kiste vorbei um sich möglichst unauffällig einen Apfel zu nehmen. Zwei Wachen bemerken das jedoch.)

MILTEN: …Auch Wenn Es Nur Die Wenigsten Zu Schätzen Wussten.

(Milten hat gerade vom Apfel abgebissen, da erreichen ihn die Wachen und halten ihn fest.)

MILTEN: Unglücklicherweise Liessen Sich Nicht Alle Spuren Meiner Vergangenheit Verwischen…

(Milten wird am Oberarm festgehalten, sodass eine Tätowierung auf dem Unterarm sichtbar wird.)

MILTEN: … Und So Warf Man Mich In Den Hiesigen Kerker. Dort Sollte Ich Auf Meine Verurteilung Warten…

MILTEN: (sitzt am Boden)Hi...

(Gorn sitzt auf einer Bank. Links von ihm steht Lester, der hier noch blondes, strubbliges Haar trägt. Rechts steht Diego, er hat ein Bein auf die Bank gestellt und stützt sich mit einem Arm darauf ab.)

MILTEN: Seid Ihr … Ähm… Seid Ihr Schon Länger Hier?
    MILTEN: Ich Meine, Ist Das Hier Schon Das Richtige Gefängnis Oder Nur So'n Übergang?
    MILTEN: Weil, Äh… Ich Hab Nämlich Gar Nichts Grosses Verbrochen. Eigentlich Hab Ich Nur Diesen Apfel Geklaut, Und …
    GORN: Du Bist Hier Wegen Eines Gestohlenen Apfels?!

MILTEN: Na Ja, Nicht Ganz. Die Typen Haben Mich Gefilzt Und Dabei Haben Sie Dummerweise Das Zeichen Der Königlichen Armee An Meinem Arm Entdeckt…
    DIEGO: Ah, Ein Deserteur Also… Kein Wunder, Dass Sie Dich Hier Reingesteckt Haben.
    MILTEN: Wieso? Was Meinst Du Mit 'Hier Rein'?
    DIEGO: Das Ist Die Zelle Für Lebenslängliche, Mein Kleiner.
    DIEGO: … Mörder, Vergewaltiger, Erzdiebe – Und Eben Fahnenflüchtige, Wie Du Einer Bist…
    GORN: Du Wusstest Wohl Nicht, Dass Desertieren Seit Den Grossen
    Orkkriegen Zu Den Schlimmsten Verbrechen Im Königreich Zählt? Die Stadtwachen Kassieren Sogar Prämien Für Abtrünnige Wie Dich …

MILTEN: Ihr Meint, Wir Müssen Den Rest Unseres Lebens Hier In Dieser Mickrigen Zelle Verbringen?!
    GORN: Du Bist Nicht Von Hier, Häh?
    MILTEN: Nein. Eigentlich Komme Ich Aus Sendar. Als Soldat War Ich Allerdings In Einem Stützpunkt An Der Grossen Nordebene Stationiert.
    MILTEN: Aber Wieso Fragst Du?
    LESTER: Weil Eigentlich Jeder Der Hier Wohnt, Wissen Müsste, Was Einen Erwartet, Wenn Man Lebenslänglich Bekommt…
    MILTEN: Wovon Sprichst Du?
    LESTER: Hast Du Nie Von Der Kuppel Gehört?
    MILTEN: Äh, Tut Mir Leid, Nein…
    LESTER: Gorn, Erzähl Du Es Ihm…
    GORN: Okay, Kleiner, Weil Du Neu In Der Stadt Bist Und Weil Du Noch So'n Junger Hüpfer Bist Und Bestimmt Dachtest, Du Könntest Hier In Khorinis Die Grosse Kohle Machen, Indem Du 'Ne Neue Erzader Entdeckst Oder So …
    GORN: … Wie Auch Immer, Ich Wird Dir Verraten, Was Die Kuppel Ist…
    GORN: Die Kuppel Ist Hier In Der Gegend Der Name Für Das Arbeitslager Bei Den Königlichen Minen. Es Ist Sozusagen Das Gefängnis Von Khorinis.
    MILTEN: Und Wieso Wird Es Kuppel Genannt?
    GORN: Immer Mit Der Ruhe…
    GORN: Es Heisst So, Weil Das Gesamte Gebiet Von Einer Gigantischen Barriere Umgeben Wird. Eigentlich Hat Die Barriere Ja Die Form Einer Kugel, Doch Da Der Untere Teil Im Boden Verschwindet, Sieht Es Eben Aus Wie Eine Riesige Käseglocke – 'Ne Kuppel Eben.
    MILTEN: Aber… Wer In Gothas Namen Hat Denn Die Macht, Eine Solch Gewaltige Magie Zu Erzeugen?!

GORN: Der König Trommelte Damals – Das War Vor Etwa 20 Jahren – Zwölf Seiner Besten Magier Zusammen. Eigentlich Sollte Die Barriere Ja Viel Kleiner Werden, Doch Irgendwas Ging Schief. Die Kugel Dehnte Sich Viel Weiter Aus Als Geplant – Und Schloss Die Magier Gleich Mit Ein.
    GORN: Tja, Pech Für Die Jungs, Denn Keinem Lebendem Wesen Ist Es Möglich, Diese Magische Trennwand Von Innen Zu Durchdringen, Das Geht Nur Von Aussen.
    GORN: Seitdem Ist Das Gefängnis Praktisch Selbstverwaltet. Die Meisten Aufseher Starben Während Eines Aufstandes Und Die Besten Kämpfer Teilten Die Vorhandenen Vorräte Unter Sich Auf.
    GORN: Die Magier Liess Man In Ruhe, Weil Man Ehrfurcht Vor Ihren Magischen Kräften Hatte. Und Ausserdem Hofften Natürlich Alle, Dass Sie Es Eines Tages
    Doch Noch Schaffen Würden, Die Barriere Zu Durchdringen.

GORN: Unser Guter König Rhobar Erkannte Ziemlich Schnell, Dass Er Die Situation Zu Seinen Gunsten Ausnutzen Konnte. Er Bot Den Anführern Der Gefangenen
    An, Ihnen Nahrungsmittel, Kleidung, Medizin, Alkohol, Und Was Sonst Benötigt Wurde, Zur Verfügung Zu Stellen.

GORN: Im Gegenzug Sollten Sie Dafür Sorgen, Dass In Den Minen Geschürft Wurde, Damit Das Königreich Weiter Mit Erz Versorgt Bleiben Würde.
    GORN: So Bildete Sich Schnell Eine Eigene Hierarchie In Dem Gefängnis. Die Stärksten, Die Sogenannten Erzbarone, Kontrollieren Auch Heute Noch Alles,
    Was Sie Von Der Aussenwelt Erhalten. Wenn Andere Davon Etwas Haben
    Wollen, Müssen Sie Dafür In Den Minen Schuften Gehen. Je Mehr Sie Von
    Dem Kostbaren Magischen Erz Rausholen, Desto Mehr Bekommen Sie Auch
    Dafür. Für Das Erz Wiederum Kriegen Die Erzbarone Vom König Neue Waren.
    Ein Netter Kreislauf Also, Und Wenn Es Nach Den Erzbaronen Ginge, Könnte
    Es Auch Immer So Weitergehen. Da Drinnen Sind Sie Die Absoluten Herrscher,
    Hier Draussen Wären Sie Nur Strassendreck.

GORN: Einige Leute Haben Sich Von Diesem Kreislauf Abgespalten Und Ihr Eigenes Lager Gegründet, Das Sogenannte Neue Lager. Sie Versorgen Sich Dort
    Weitestgehend Selber, Indem Sie Reis Anbauen. Aussedem Erbeuten Sie Hin
    Und Wieder Vorräte Aus Dem Alten Lager. Kein Wunder Also, Dass Sich Die
    Beiden Lager Nicht Gerade Freundlich Gesonnen Sind. Auch Einige Der Magier
    Sind Zum Neuen Lager Übergelaufen. Sie Nennen Sich „Magier Aus Dem Kreis
    Des Wassers“, Im Gegensatz Zu Den Feuermagiern Im Alten Lager.

GORN: Tja, Und Dann Soll Sich Vor Einigen Jahren Noch Eine Art Sekte Gebildet Haben, Die Regen Zuwachs Verzeichnet. Die Mitglieder Tätowieren Ihren
    Ganzen Körper Mit Seltsamen Symbolen Und Versuchen, Durch Meditation Ihr Innerstes Selbst Zu Erforschen Oder So'n Quatsch…

GORN: Doch Seit Das Geschehen In Der Kuppel In Geregelten Bahnen Verläuft, Dringt Nicht Mehr Viel Nach Draussen. Hin Und Wieder Kriegt Man Ein Paar
    Gerüchte Zu Ohren, Aber Aus Irgendeinem Grund Machen Der König Und Die Oberen Von Khorinis Ein Geheimnis Aus Der Sache, So Dass Nur Die Wenigsten Wissen, Was Da Drinnen Wirklich Abgeht…

MILTEN: Und Wann Wird Man Uns Da Reinbringen?
    GORN: In Ein Paar Wochen, Wenn Der Mond Des Einhorns Vollendet Ist.
    MILTEN: Na, Dann Haben Wir Ja Noch 'Ne Menge Zeit…
    MILTEN: Ich Heisse Milten. Milten Plescott. Und Wer Seid Ihr?
    GORN: Man Nennt Mich Gorn. Der Kerl Hier Neben Mir Ist Diego, Und Der Typ Da Hinten Am Fenster Heisst Lester.
    LESTER: Ich Bin Natürlich Zu Unrecht Hier. Genau Genommen Müsste Mein Fürsprecher In Diesem Moment Beim Hohen Rat Aufwarten, Um Meine Begnadigung Zu Erwirken.

DIEGO: Hör Nicht Auf Den Scheiss, Den Er Erzählt. Niemand Ist Hier Unschuldig. Lester Is'n Bisschen Durch — geknallt, Aber Ansonsten Ganz In Ordnung.
    MILTEN:Was Hat Er Verbrochen?
    DIEGO: Die Stadtwachen Nahmen Ihn Wegen Irgendeiner Kleinigkeit Fest, Und Als Er Versucht Hat, Zu Fliehen, Hat Er Zwei Von Denen Getötet.
    MILTEN: Und Was Musstet Ihr Beiden Tun, Um Hier Reinzukommen?
    DIEGO: Du Bist Ganz Schön Neugierig, Kleiner…
    MILTEN: Milten. Mein Name Ist Milten.
    DIEGO: Okay… Milten, Na Gut, Warum Nicht? Zeit Haben Wir Ja Genug…

(Die vier stehen vor der Barrier und sehen hinein. Hinter ihnen stehen Wachen mit Speeren und ein Richter, der von einer Schriftrolle vorliest.)

RICHTER: Im Namen Seiner Königlichen Hoheit Rhobars II, …
    RICHTER: …Dem Träger Des Zepters Von Varant…
    RICHTER: …Dem Vereiniger Der Vier Reiche Im Myrtanischen Meer…
    RICHTER: …Dem Verkünder Des Glaubens An Die Drei Götter Und Statthalter Des Obersten Gottes Ra…
    RICHTER: …Verurteile Ich Diese Vier Verbrecher Zur Haft In Den Erzminen Von Khorinis.
    RICHTER: Sie Sollen Dort Arbeiten Bis An Ihr Lebensende, Auf Dass Sie Das Unrecht, Welches Sie Begangen Haben, Wieder Ausgleichen…
    LESTER: Da Hinten Kann Man Eine Siedlung Sehen.
    GORN: Mhm… Das Müsste Das Alte Lager Sein.
    DIEGO: Was Passiert, Wenn Wir Durch Die Barriere Treten?
    GORN: Das Durchbrechen Der Barriere Soll Einem Für Kurze Zeit Die Sinne Verwirren. Dadurch Sind Schon Einige Unten Im See Ertrunken…
    GORN: …Wenn Du Ins Wasser Eintauchst, Schwimm Einfach Den Luftblasen Hinterher, Dann Findest Du Schon Den Weg Nach Oben…
    MILTEN: Ich Glaube, Jetzt Geht Es Gleich Los…
    DIEGO: Okay, Jungs, Wir Sehen Uns Dann Unten… Hoffentlich…
    SOLDAT: Bewegt Euch, Ihr Säcke, Sonst Kommt Ihr Erst Gar Nicht Lebend Unten An!!

(Milten wird eine Speersitze an den Rücken gehalten, damit er vorwärts geht. Die vier werden in die Barriere gestoßen… )

(… und fallen in einen See. Während Milten wieder an die Wasseroberfläche schwimmt, sieht man den Schädel eines Skeletts am Boden.)

(Eine dunkle Arena. Jemand schlägt einen Gong. Die Fackeln der Arena werden angezündet.)

JEMAND: Möge Der Kampf Beginnen...
    ZUSCHAUER: ULGOOR!! Mach Die Sau Fertig!!!
    DIEGO: Und? Auf wen hast du gewettet, Gorn?
    GORN: Was für eine dumme frage... Auf Orik Natürlich! Immerhin ist er die rechte hand von Lee.
    CROUD: Orik!! Orik!! Orik!!
    ZUSCHAUER: Schlitz Ihn Auf!
    ZUSCHAUER: Gib's dem Schwächling!

(Ein großer, massiver Mann mit einer großen Axt, Schild, Helm und Schulterpanzer auf der rechten Seite — Ulgor — kämpft gegen einen deutlich kleineren, agilen Mann — Orik mit Schwert und Schild.)

DIEGO: Glaubst du, er hat eine Chance gegen Ulgor?
    GORN: Na klar! Ulgor, dieses versoffene Schwein, kann sich doch kaum auf zwei Beinen halten! Sieh ihn dir doch an!!
    GORN: Ich sag euch was: Ihr hier im alten Lager lebt einfach zu sehr im Überfluss, vor allem was den Alkohol angeht! Falls eure Garde irgendwann mal vorhaben sollte uns zu überfallen, dann sollten sie vorher 'ne Tonne Minze fressen, sonst werden wir ihre Alkoholfahne nämlich meilenweit riechen!

MILTEN: Okay, Genug Jetzt, Wir Hatten Doch Nicht Darüber zu Streiten, Sondern Einfach Nur Den Kampf Anzuschauen!
    CROUD: TÖTE! TÖTE! TÖTE!
    ZUSCHAUER: GEH RAN!!
    LESTER: Ey, Kuckt Ma 'N Erzbaron Mit Seinem Hofstaat Kommt Auf Die Empore!
    DIEGO: Das Ist Erzbaron Gomez. Er Organisiert Die Käampfe in Der Arena, Deswegen Hat Er Auch Einen Ehrenplatz Ganz Oben.

(Gomez ist ein fetter Mann. Er trägt keine Rüstung, sondern königlich/adlig anmutende Gewänder. Einige Wachen begleiten ihn, sowie eine Frau, die nicht mehr als einen Bikini trägt. Gomez gibt der Frau eine Ohrfeige.)

GORN: Und Frauen Zu Schlagen Gehört Wohl Auch Zu Seinen Hobbys...
    DIEGO: Mhm, Stimmt...
    GORN: ... Dieses Miese Arschloch Hätte Mal 'Ne Nette Abreibung Verdient! Zu Dumm, Dass Er Sich Nie Ohne Seine Leibwache Blicken Lässt...

(Gomez sitzt auf einem Thron. Die Frau sitzt neben ihm auf dem Boden.)

(Orik ist am Boden.)

CROUD: TÖTE! TÖTE!
    CROUD: Ulgor! Ulgor!
    ZUSCHAUER: Orik, Steh Auf!!
    DIEGO: Du Solltest So Was Nicht Zu Sagen, Gorn.
    DIEGO: Auch Wenn Hier Waffenstillstand Herrscht: Du Bist Immer Noch Im Lager Des Feindes. Es Gibt Leute, Die Dich Für 'Ne Ladung, Sumpfkraut Jederzeit Bei Den Erzbaronen Anschwärzen Würden...
    MILTEN: Ja, Du Zum Beispiel, Diego...
    DIEGO: Ich? Wie Kommst Du Denn Darauf?!
    MILTEN: Ach Komm Schon, Ich Weiss Ganz Genau, dass Du dir Ein Kleines Zubrot Als Informant Der Erzbarone Verdienst, Du Bist Ein Schatten...
    DIEGO: Aber Ich Werde Meine Freunde Nicht Verraten.
    CROUD: Orik! Orik!
    ZUSCHAUER: Tod Dem Fettsack!

(Orik trifft Ulgor mit dem Schwert, das eine tiefe Wunde hinterlässt.)

ZUSCHAUER: JA!
    LESTER: Tja Gorn, Scheint So, Als Hättest Du Auf Den Richtigen Mann Gesetzt... Äh...

(Gorn steht plötzlich auf und geht.)

(Gorn möchte die Bar der Arena betreten.)

WACHE: Hey, hiergeblieben! Leute aus'm Neuen Lager kommen hier nich' rein!
    GORN: Soll wohl'n Witz sein, was? Ich will nur'n Bier…
    WACHE: Is' mir scheißegal, was du willst! Der Erzbaron möchte keinen von euch in der Nähe haben, solange er dem Kampf zusieht!
    GORN: Wie du meinst. Dann geh wieder hoch zu deinem Boss und pass auf, dass er sich nicht in die Hose macht. Da wo ich herkomme, läd man seine Gegner zu einem Festmahl ein, bevor man sie tötet…

(Gorn dreht sich um und will weggehen.)

WACHE: Ach ja?!

(Die Wache schlägt mit einer langen Kette nach Gorn.)

WACHE: Und da wo ich herkomme, wendet man seinem Gegner nie…

(Gorn fängt die Kette, mit der die Wache nach ihm schlägt, mit der rechten Hand und zieht an ihr, so dass die Wache zu Boden fällt).

WACHE: Uuh!

(Gorn beugt sich zur am Boden liegenden Wache herunter.)

GORN: … den Rücken zu?

(Zwei weitere Wachen kommen hinzu. Lester kommt angerannt um Gorn zu helfen. Milten stellt sich zwischen seine Freunde und die Wachen.)

MILTEN: (Zu den Wachen.) Hey! Hey! Hey, schön ruhig bleiben, Leute. Steckt eure Waffen wieder weg.

(Eine Wache hilft der am Boden liegende Wache hoch.)

WACHE: (Beim Aufstehen.) Was hat das zu bedeuten, Magier?! Du gibst dich mit diesem Pack ab?!?
    MILTEN: (Hält Gorn zurück.) Ich will nur, dass es keinen Ärger gibt. (Zu den Freunden.) Kommt Jungs, wir sehen zu dass wir verschwinden…

(Die vier Freunde gehen. Die Frau neben Gomez sieht ihnen nach.)

WACHE: (ruft Gorn nach) Sieh dich vor, du Wichser! Wenn wir dich draußen mal erwischen, bist du totes Fleisch!!

Am nächsten Morgen ...

(Milten öffnet die Tür zu einem Zimmer mit einem älteren Magier. Er sieht aus dem Fenster, sodass er mit dem Rücken zu Milten steht.)

MILTEN: Man sagte mir ihr wünscht mich zu sprechen, Meister Corristo?
    CORRISTO: Ja, Milten, komm her...
    CORRISTO: Mir ist zu Ohren gekommen, dass es einen Zwischenfall in der Arena gab, an dem du beteiligt warst...
    MILTEN: Das... Das war nichts Weltbewegendes, nur ein kleiner Streit, wie er hin und wieder...
    CORRISTO: Ich möchte nicht, dass du dich weiter mit diesen Leuten abgibst, die du deine Freunde nennst.
    MILTEN: Aber...
    CORRISTO: (fährt herum) SCHWEIG! Denkst du ich habe dich zu meinem Adepten erkoren, damit du dir Freunde im gemeinen Volk und schlimmer noch — im Neuen Lager suchst?!
    CORRISTO: (geht mit erhobenem Zeigefinger auf Milten zu) Du bist dir offenbar nicht bewusst, welch eine Ehre es für jemaden wie dich ist, in die Gilde der Magier aufgenommen zu werden. Ich musste meine Brüder erst davon überzeugen, dass du es überhaupt wert bist!

CORRISTO: Junge, als du zum ersten Mal hierher kamst habe ich sofort bemerkt, über welch außergewöhnliches Talent du verfügst. (greift Milten am Oberarm) Mach dir nicht all die Möglichkeiten zunichte, indem du dich mit dem Abschaum herumtreibst…
    CORRISTO: (dreht sich um und geht, mit beiden Armen gestikulierend, durch den Raum) Ehrlich gesagt, weiß ich auch nicht warum du dich überhaupt mit diesen Leuten abgeben willst. Was können sie dir denn schon bieten, das du nicht sowieso schon hast?
    CORRISTO: Begreifst du nicht? Du bist jetzt einer der Erwählten. (tritt wieder zu Milten, deutet mit der Linken Hand Richtung Fenster) Während diese armen Würmer da draußen Tag für Tag in den Minen schuften, um am Abend ein vergammeltes Stück Fleisch zu bekommen, können wir hier tun und lassen, was wir wollen!

(Milten und Corristo stehen am Fenster und sehen herunter auf die Arbeiter im alten Lager.)

CORRISTO: Sie geben uns alles wonach es uns verlangt, denn sie haben Respekt vor uns. Selbst die Erzbarone und ihre primitiven Schergen müssen viel Zeit darauf verwenden, damit hier alles reibungslos verläuft… Aber wir…?

(Milten hat den Kopf gesenkt und sieht zu Boden.)

CORRISTO: Du ruinierst unser Ansehen, wenn du dich mit diesem Gesindel herumtreibst, also wirst du dich von heute an nicht mehr mit ihnen treffen…
    CORRISTO: Übrigens haben sich deine Freunde mit Brabak, dem Anführer von Gomez' Leibwache, einen unangenehmen Feind geschaffen. Ich habe gehört, dass er alles daran setzt es ihnen heimzuzahlen…

CORRISTO: … Vor allem diesem Söldner aus dem neuen Lager…

(Gorn läuft einen Weg an einem Fluss entlang. Plötzlich sieht er fünf Leute, wartend unter einem Baum. Er bleibt stehen. Die Männer kommen auf ihn zu.)

JEMAND: (der Erste) Sieh mal an, wen haben wir denn da … ?
    ANGREIFER: Ist das nicht der Typ, der gestern in der Arena den großen Mann markiert hat?
    JEMAND: (der Erste) Ja, was für'n Zufall. Wir sollen dir nämlich was von Brabak ausrichten. Es wird bald Winter und er braucht einen neuen Umhang… (Hinter einem Baum tauchen zwei weitere Gestalten mit gezogenen Waffen auf) … und er dachte daran, ihn aus deiner Haut zu machen… Du hast doch nichts dagegen… ?

(die sieben Männer kommen näher. Alle tragen Waffen; Schwerte, Äxte, Nagelkeule. Gorn nimmt seine große Axt vom Rücken.)

(Gorns Axt trifft den ersten Gegner, der zu Boden fällt.)

ANGREIFER: Was ist los mit euch?! Greift ihn schon an!!
    ANGREIFER: JAAAHHHH!!!

(Der nächste Gegner bekommt Gorns schwere Axt zu spüren).

SCHLITZ!

(Währenddessen greift schon der nächste an, der durch einen Fußtritt in den Bauch ausgeschaltet wird).

TOCK!

(Einem weiteren schlägt Gorn mit dem Axtgriff gegen das Kinn. Ein Zahn fliegt aus dem Mund).

BACK!

(Plötzlich greift jemand von hinten mit einem Speer an… )

ANGREIFER: AAHH!!

(… und trifft Gorn in die Seite).

(Während Gorn sich den Speer aus der Hüfte zieht... )

(... trifft ein anderer ihn mit dem Schwert an der Brust).

(Gorn liegt am Boden. Die restlichen Angreifer treten näher. Einer tritt mit seinem Stiefel auf Gorns Hand, die noch seine Axt festhält.)

ANGREIFER: (hält sein Schwert an Gorns Kehle) So, stolzer Krieger…

(Ein Wind macht sich auf.)

ANGREIFER: Mach dich bereit vor deinen Schöpfer zu treten…

(Der Wind verstärkt sich. Büsche und Bäume biegen sich im Wind.)

ANGREIFER: … wer auch immer das sein mag … (bemerkt den Wind) Wa…?

WHOOSH!

(Die Angreifer werden von einer kräftigen Windböe erfasst und weggeschleudert.)

ANGREIFER: AAHH!!

(Sie werden gegen die nächste Felswand geschleudert und bleiben bewusstlos am Boden liegen — Man sieht die Umrisse von jemandem, der im Schatten steht. Über seiner Hand schwebt ein Gegenstand.)

LESTER: Mmh… Nicht schlecht…
    GORN: Lester? Was… ?
    LESTER: (hat einen glitzernden Stein in der Hand, der etwa faustgroß ist) Ich war zufällig in der Nähe bei den Minen. Als ich gesehen hab, dass diese Kerle dich hier fertig machen, kam mir die Idee den Fokus auszuprobieren, den ich letztens getauscht habe. Und ich dachte das Ding wäre wertlos…
    LESTER: (Beugt sich zu Gorn hinunter.) Komm schon, wir müssen hier weg. Die Typen werden bald wieder aufwachen und dann sollten wir nicht mehr hier sein.

(Lester stützt Gorn und sie gehen weg.)

ANGREIFER: (erwacht langsam und hält sich den Kopf) Stöhn...

ANGREIFER 1: Verdammt, wo ist der Kerl hin?
    ANGREIFER 2: (versucht aufzustehen, hält sich den Nacken) Stöhn…
    ANGREIFER 3: (liegt noch am Boden) Grummel.
    ANGREIFER 1: Sucht ihn, er kann nicht weit weg sein!
    LESTER: Junge, du wiegst bestimmt so viel wie ein schwangerer Oger… keuch…

(Lester setzt Gorn an einen Felsvorsprung. Er geht ein paar Schritte zurück, versteckt sich hinter einem am Boden liegenden Baumstamm und hält nach den Verfolgern Ausschau).

LESTER: Mist, die hängen uns immer noch am Arsch… Bei unserem Tempo werden sie uns bald gefunden haben!

(Gorn sinkt etwas im Boden ein.)

LESTER: (dreht sich um zu Gorn) Komm schon Gorn, wir müssen wei…

(Gorn ist verschwunden. Wo er saß ist ein Loch im Boden.)

LESTER: (ruft in des Loch) Gorn ..?
    GORN: Stöhn…
    LESTER: Hey, gut gemacht, du hast uns gerade das Leben gerettet! Jetzt müssen wir nur noch den Eingang tarnen…

(Lester springt in das Loch und verdeckt den Eingang mit Ästen und Blättern.)

LESTER: Sie kommen…

ANGREIFER 1: Mmh, niemand zu sehen… Lass uns noch ein Stück weiter gehen und dann umkehren.
    ANGREIFER 2: Gut.

LESTER: Sie sind weg… (dreht sich um zu Gorn) Man du siehst wirklich beschissen aus… (Sieht sich Gorn genauer an) Die haben dich ganz schön übel zugerichtet. Wir müssen unbedingt Hilfe holen.
    LESTER: (sieht sich um) Sag mal, wo sind wir hier eingentlich…?

(sie bemerken, dass das „Loch“ der Eingang zu einer größeren Höhle ist. Darin gibt es Pilze die grünlich leuchten. Weiter unten hat sich Wasser angesammelt. Eine Fledermaus fliegt durch die Szene. Unzählige Tropfsteine hängen an der Decke und wachsen am Boden).

Am nächsten Tag…

(Alle vier Freunde sind in der Höhle. Milten sieht nach Gorn, der auf einer Decke am Boden liegt. Neben Milten steht eine kleine Kiste, darauf eine Laborwasserflasche.)

DIEGO: Ihr habt tierisches Glück gehabt, dass ihr Brakaks Männern entkommen seid. Man hat mir erzählt, er ist beinahe geplatzt vor Wut, als er erfahren hat, dass Gorn noch lebt. An Gorns Stelle würde ich mich in nächster Zeit nicht mal in die Nähe des alten Lagers wagen.
    LESTER: Und was ist mit euch beiden? Will Brabak euch auch ans Leder?
    DIEGO: Nö, bisher nicht, aber ich merke, dass einige Leute mir nicht mehr alles anvertrauen möchten, weil sie erfahren haben, dass ich mit jemandem aus dem Neuen Lager befreundet bin. Milten ist als Magiernovize allerdings so gut wie unantastbar.
    MILTEN: (sieht zu Diego und Lester) Glaubt mir, so rosig wie ihr euch das vorstellt, ist das Leben als Novize der Feuermagier auch nicht. Diese alten Säcke haben sich damit abgefunden, den Rest ihres Lebens in der Barriere zu verbringen und dementsprechend benehmen sie sich auch. Ich würde jede sich bietende Gelegenheit wahrnehmen, um aus diesem Dreckspfuhl zu fliehen…
    LESTER: Gibt es denn wirklich keine Möglichkeit, die Barriere zu durchdringen?
    MILTEN: Die Feuermagier haben alles versucht, ohne Erfolg.
    LESTER: Aber die Magier aus dem Kreis des Wassers arbeiten noch immer an einem Ausbruch, oder Gorn?
    GORN: Stimmt. Sie sammeln im Neuen Lager so viel magisches Erz wie möglich, weil die darin gespeicherte Energie ihnen helfen soll, die Barriere zu sprengen. Aber niemand weiß, ob es klappen wird…

DIEGO: Egal, ob sie es irgendwann schaffen, die Barriere zu knacken oder nicht, wir müssen zusehen, dass wir bis dahin überleben!
    MILTEN: Diego hat recht. Wenn wir nicht bald etwas gegen Brabak und seine Männer unternehmen, werden wir hier nicht alt…
    LESTER: Was schlägst du vor? Ihn einfach umlegen?
    MILTEN: Nein, das ist zu offensichtlich. Damit machen wir uns nur noch mächtigere Feinde. Wir sollten uns nicht die Hände schmutzig machen. Es gibt sicher einen Weg diesen Brabak loszuwerden, ohne dass uns die Erzbarone dafür im Nacken hängen…
    DIEGO: Und wie willst du das anstellen?
    MILTEN: Wir werden uns die gegebenen Umstände einfach zunutze machen. (grinst) Und ich glaube ich weiß auch schon wie...

(Waren werden in Netzen an einem Seil befördert. Wir befinden uns an der Austauschstelle und Leute aus dem Alten Lager nehmen die Waren von der Außenwelt in Empfang. Viele Fässer, Kisten und Säcke stehen schon am Boden und werden auf einen Wagen verladen.)

ARBEITER 1: Und? Gehst du heute Abend in die Arena?
    ARBEITER 2: (trägt eine Kiste) Auf jeden Fall… Den Kampf will ich mir nicht entgehen lassen… (stellt die Kiste ab) Uff!
    ARBEITER 1: Dann sollten wir uns aber was beeilen, sonst sind wieder die besten Plätze weg.
    ARBEITER 2: Mhm.

(Hinter einem Busch in der Nähe der Arbeiter liegt ein Fass am Boden. Ein Seil führt vom Fass in ein anderes Gebüsch. Milten und Gorn sitzen im Gebüsch und halten das Seil.)

GORN: Ich habe ja immer noch meine Zweifel, was diesen Plan angeht, Milten …
    MILTEN: Keine Sorge. Wenn Lester seine Sache gut macht, werden die Wachen nichts davon merken.
    MILTEN: Achtung, er geht jetzt zu ihnen!

ARBEITER 3: Was willst du hier? Wir sind beschäftigt!
    LESTER: Das sehe ich, deswegen bin ich ja hier. Ich möchte euch gerne einen kleinen Handel vorschlagen…
    ARBEITER 4: Wir handeln nicht mit Spinnern wie dir! Geh zurück zu deinen verrückten Sektenbrüdern!!
    LESTER: (hält ein kleines Säckchen hoch) Wollt ihr euch nicht erstmal anschauen, was ich anzubieten habe?

(Alle sehen zu Lester.)

MILTEN: Jetzt!

(Gorn und Milten ziehen am Seil. Dadurch rollt das Fass aus seinem Versteck hinter dem Busch hervor.)

ARBEITER 5: Sumpfkraut, häh?
    LESTER: Ja, aber allerbeste Qualität. So was habt ihr noch nie probiert, weil wir es normalerweise selbst verbrauchen…
    WACHE 1: Wir handeln trotzdem nicht, während wir Ware von der Außenwelt bekommen! Das Zeug wird erst ins Lagerhaus gebracht, damit die Erzbarone es sich ansehen können! Also verpiss dich endlich Psycho!!!
    LESTER: (dreht sich um) Okay, Okay, bin ja schon weg, Mann…
    WACHE 2: (zu den Arbeitern) Und ihr arbeitet endlich weiter, wir so schnell wie möglich fertig werden! Und vergesst das umgekippte Fass da drüben nicht!!

(Das letzte Fass wird auf den Wagen geladen.)

WACHE: Gut gemacht, dann lasst uns verschwinden!

Am Abend…

(Im Alten Lager, Geräuschkulisse von der Arena.)

ZUSCHAUER 1: Schlitz ihn auf!!
    ZUSCHAUER 2: Wehr dich, du Memme!!
    ZUSCHAUER 3: Der hat doch keine Chance!!

(Im Lagerraum der Burg. Man sieht viele vollgefüllte Regale, Kisten, Fässer und Säcke. Ein Fass öffnet sich von innen. Diego steigt heraus. Er durchstöbert die Regale und steckt einiege Dinge, in Säcke. Dabei Stößt er auch auf einen Sack mit magischem Erz und nimmt ihn mit.)

(Um aus dem Lagerhaus herauszukommen, schiebt Diego ein paar Dachschindeln beiseite und klettert auf das Dach.)

(Zwei Wachen stehen auf der Mauer am Lagerhaus blicken Richtung Arena. Auf dem Dach des Lagerhauses im Hintergrund schleicht Diego herum.)

WACHE 1: Scheint n guter Kampf heute zu sein.
    WACHE 2: Mhm. Scheiße, dass wir heute Dienst haben…

(Auf der anderen Seite des Lagerhauses lässt Diego die Säcke an einem Seil herab und klettert selbst herunter. Er nimmt die Säcke auf den Rücken und läuft quer über den Burghof. Zwei andere Wachen sehen ihn.)

WACHE 3: Ey, Garak, was geht'n da drüben für'n Vogel?
    WACHE 4: Komisch… Geh du mal hinterher, ich halt solange hier die Stellung.
    WACHE 3: Okay.

(Diego läuft in eine dunkle Gasse zwischen zwei Gebäuden.)

WACHE 3: Eh, du da! Komm raus, damit ich dich sehen kann!

(Ein Magier erscheint im Schatten der Gasse.)

MILTEN: Ja, was willst du?
    WACHE 3: Oh, Meister Milten. Äh, ich dachte, da hätte jemand… Ich wusste nicht…
    MILTEN: Ihr primitiven Würmer solltet am Besten überhaupt nicht denken, geh wieder auf deinen Posten zurück, aber dalli!
    DIEGO: (ein paar Meter hinter Milten) Ist er weg?
    MILTEN: Noch nicht ganz, aber er hat es geschluckt, glaube ich…
    MILTEN: (zeigt mit dem Finger nach oben) Du musst da oben hin, in das rechte der beiden Fenster.
    DIEGO: Das müsste Brabaks Zimmer sein. Und du bist sicher, dass er nicht da ist?
    MILTEN: Ja, alle ausser den Wachen sind drüben in der Arena und sehen den Kampf an.
    DIEGO: Na, hoffentlich hast du Recht…

(Diego ist zum Fester hochgeklettert und versucht es mit seinem Messer zu öffnen. Milten steht unten Wache und schaut in den Hof der Burg. Diego ist in das Zimmer gelangt, lässt ein Seil herab, Milten bindet die Säcke an das Seil und Diego zieht sie hoch. Danach klettert Milten zum Fenster. Im Zimmer: Diego legt den letzten Sack ab. Milten steigt gerade durch das Fenster herein.)

DIEGO: Holla, unser Freund Brabak lebt ja ganz schön komfortabel hier…
    EINE STIMME IM HINTERGRUND: Darf ich fragen, was ihr hier zu suchen habt?!

(Milten und Diego drehen sich um. Im Zimmer steht ein großes Himmelbett, an der rechten Wand zwei Orkschädel, an der linken Wand ein flacher Schrank, an den ein runder Metallschild gelehnt ist. Vor dem Bett steht eine überraschte Frau. Es ist die Frau, die Gomez in die Arena begleitet hatte. Sie trägt dasselbe wie in der Arena, Hüften und Beine sind von einem durchsichtigen Stoff umhüllt.)

DIEGO: Wir äh… Wer zum Teufel bist du?!
    MILTEN: Und was machst du in Brabaks Zimmer?
    FRAU: Das ist nicht Brabaks Zimmer! Dies ist das Gemach von Erzbaron Gomez! Warum brecht ihr hier ein?
    DIEGO: Das geht dich 'nen feuchten Dreck an, Kleine!

(Diego geht auf die Frau zu.)

FRAU: Bleib wo du bist! Wenn du nur einen Schritt näher kommst, schrei ich wie am Spiess und die Wachen sind schneller hier, als du kucken kannst…
    MILTEN: Du bist Gomez' Mätresse, nicht wahr? Ich hab dich schon mal gesehen, letztens beim Kampf in der Arena…
    MÄTRESSE: Ich bin nicht seine Mätresse, sondern seine Kammerzofe!
    MILTEN: Alles klar. Und den Fummel hast du nur an, weil dir beim Saubermachen immer so heiss wird, was?
    DIEGO: Scheisse, Milten, was machen wir jetzt?! Sobald wir aus der Tür sind, hetzt sie uns doch die Wachen auf den Hals!! Ich bin dafür, wir legen sie um, hier und jetzt!
    MILTEN: Das wird die Wachen genauso auf den Plan rufen…
    MÄTRESSE: Ich habe einen Vorschlag. Ich werde keinen Mucks von mir geben, wenn ich dafür eine Gegenleistung von euch bekomme…
    MILTEN: Und die wäre?

DIEGO: Wenn es nach mir gegangen wäre, lägst du jetzt mit durchgeschnittener Kehle auf deinem Bett…
    FRAU: Du kannst mich mal! Und komm mir bloss nicht zu nahe!
    MILTEN: (steht in der Tür) Alles klar, wir können…
    DIEGO: Hast du die Ware auch gut versteckt?
    MILTEN: Ja Brabak wird sie nur finden, wenn er sein Zimmer gründlich durchsucht.
    MILTEN: Ich glaube die Luft ist rein…
    DIEGO: Okay, dann los…

(Die drei laufen auf dem Hof an einer Mauer entlang und kommen im Gang eines Gebäudes an. Milten und Diego tragen je einen der Säcke.)

MILTEN: Hier dürfte uns niemand begegnen. Die Magier schlafen um diese Zeit schon längst…

(Sie kommen an einem Zimmer mit offener Tür vorbei.)

MILTEN: So'n Mist! Da sitzt der alte Drago und meditiert noch.

(Beim Schein einer Kerze, vor einem großen Bücherregal sitzt Drago im Schneidersitz am Boden. Er hat die Hände zusammengefaltet und ist in seiner Meditation versunken. Von seinen Händen steigt ein grünes magisches Licht auf.)

MILTEN: Langsam weitergehen, so als ob nichts wäre…

(Man sieht Dragos halb geschlossene Augen. Die Drei gehen an der offenen Tür vorbei. Als die Frau als letzte an der Tür vorbeiläuft, wird Drago aus seiner Meditation gerissen).

DRAGO: (mit geöffneten Augen; denkt) Hm?
    DRAGO: Ist da jemand?

(Die Drei erschrecken. Drago kommt aus dem Zimmer und sieht nur noch die Tür am Ende des Ganges zufallen. Die drei laufen auf der Burgmauer vom Haus der Magier zum nächsten Gebäude.)

MILTEN: Schnell in den Turm!!
    DRAGO: (kommt durch die Tür hinter ihnen) WACHEN!! Hier sind Eindringlinge!!

(Im Turm: Milten und Diego verriegeln die Türen mit Balken.)

FRAU: Wir sitzen in der Falle!
    MILTEN: (zu Diego) Verriegel auch die andere Tür, sonst kommen die Wachen rein!

(Wachen versuchen eine Tür des Turms mit einem schweren Balken aufzuschlagen. Drago steht ungeduldig daneben.)

DRAGO: Macht schon, ihr Schlappschwänze!! Ich will wissen, wer sich da versteckt hält!
    WACHE: Die Tür ist zu stabil, das kann noch was dauern!

(Die Drei im Turm klettern auf einer Leiter nach oben. Diego ist schon auf der nächsten Etage. Milten ist etwas langsam und der letzte auf der Leiter).

DIEGO: (Ruft von oben.) Komm schon, Milten!
    MILTEN: Tut mir leid… Der Sack ist einfach zu schwer für mich!
    DIEGO: Dann lass ihn hier!! Du hast doch sowieso gesagt, einer würde reichen…
    MILTEN: Ich glaube, du hast recht… (lässt den Sack fallen)
    DRAGO: Das dauert mir zu lang! Aus dem Weg!!!

(Drago hebt seine Hand, um die ein grünlich flammendes Licht erscheint. Er wirft ein grün flammendes magisches Geschoss gegen die Tür.)

FFFFSCHOMMM

(Das magische Geschoss sprengt die Tür… )

KRAAASCH

(… und trifft den zurückgelassenen Sack. In dem Sack ist magisches Erz).

SSSSSS

MILTEN: Oh nein! Das magische Erz… In Deckung!!!

(Das magische Erz explodiert. Und plötzlich ziehen sich Risse durch das Gemäuer des gesamten Turms.)

(Milten erreicht gerade die nächste Etage.)

DIEGO: Der Turm kippt um kippt um… Wir müssen hier raus!!!

(Die Drei klettern die nächste Leiter hoch, als der Turm anfängt zu kippen).

MILTEN: Schneller! Macht schon!!

(Der Turm ist schon soweit gekippt, dass die Leiter umfällt und die Drei einige Meter auf einer der Wände weiter rennen. Kurz bevor der Turm am Boden aufschlägt erreichen sie die oberste Ebene des Turms und werden herausgeschleudert. Der Turm kracht auf die Hütten des äußeren Rings des Alten Lagers. Die Buddler in der Nähe schreien und versuchen sich in Sicherheit zu bringen. Milten und Diego konnten sich am Ast eines Baumes festhalten und hängen nun daran. Die Frau konnte sich an Diegos Beinen festhalten.)

Einige Tage später…

(Man sieht den See an dem „die Neuen“ in die Barriere geworfen werden. Am See kann man die Umrisse von ein paar Leuten erkennen. Etwas abseits, im Schatten eines Baumes sitzen die vier Freunde.)

LESTER: Tut mir ja leid, wenn ihr mich für blöd haltet, aber… Ich versteh immer noch nicht, was uns diese ganze Aktion jetzt gebracht hat.
    GORN: Das liegt daran, dass du ständig eins von diesen Sumpfkräutern in der Fresse zu hängen hast. Wenn ich so zugekifft wäre wie du, würde ich auch nichts mehr kapieren…
    DIEGO: Milten, erzähl du es ihm…
    MILTEN: Okay, Lester, Pass auf…
    MILTEN: Wie du dich vielleicht erinnerst, ging die ganze Aktion darum, uns diesen Brabak vom Hals zu schaffen. Nach unserem mehr oder weniger unauffälligen Unternehmen vor ein paar Tagen, waren wir im Besitz eines Sacks, prall gefüllt mit dem begehrten magischen Erz.
    MILTEN: Wir wussten, dass die Zauberer aus dem Neuen Lager jede Unze davon für ihren geplanten Zauber brauchen. Also hat Gorn ihnen gesteckt, wo sie einen ganzen Sack Erz finden können, und das praktisch umsonst. Er erzählte ihnen, dass ein Verräter aus dem Alten Lager regelmäßig Erz herausschmuggelt, um es auf eigene Faust gegen andere Waren zu tauschen. Und dass er sie zu dem Ort führen könnte, an dem der Warentausch stattfindet…
    MILTEN: Gleichzeitig hat Diego im Alten Lager angefangen Gerüchte zu verbreiten. Er ließ bei den richtigen Leuten die richtigen Worte fallen, und so entstand das Gerücht, dass sich Gorn in einer Höhle versteckt hält, nahe der Stelle, an der Brabaks Leute ihn fertig gemacht haben.
    MILTEN: Natürlich dringt dieses Gerücht auch schnell an Brabaks Ohren.

MILTEN: Der macht sich flugs auf, um Gorn endlich den Rest zu geben, diesmal höchstpersönlich. Doch als Brabak mit seinen Leuten dort auftaucht, findet er nur einen großen Haufen Erz.
    MILTEN: Zu dumm für ihn, dass genau in diesem Moment der Trupp Söldner aus dem Neuen Lager eintrifft, um sich das Zeug unter den Nagel zu reißen.
    MILTEN: Gegen die Übermacht der Söldner haben Brabak und seine Jungs keine Chance. Sie sitzen in der Falle und keiner kriegt das kurze Gemetzel mit.
    MILTEN: Als Brabak einen Tag später noch immer nicht zurückgekehrt ist, wird man misstrauisch. Man munkelt, er habe geheime Geschäfte mit dem Neuen Lager oder mit dem Sektentempel gemacht.
    MILTEN: Tatsächlich findet man bei einer Durchsuchung seines Zimmers einen netten Vorrat an allen möglichen Waren und Kostbarkeiten — verräterisch viel, selbst für den Leibwächter des Erzbarons…
    MILTEN: Falls man Brabak und seine Leute jemals finden sollte, wird man denken, dass er bei einem Streit mit seinen Handelspartnern umgelegt wurde.
    MILTEN: Mit wem er nun handeln wollte und um was es ging, wird aber nie ans Licht kommen.

MILTEN: Niemand wird je genau sagen können, was passiert ist, denn nur wir kennen die ganze Geschichte…
    DIEGO: Ja, und jetzt kennst auch du sie, Lester…
    GORN: Wir hätten es ihm lieber doch nicht erzählen sollen. Wahrscheinlich weiß es morgen schon jeder in der gesamten Barriere.
    LESTER: Hey, immer geschmeidig bleiben, Leute. Mein Mund ist versiegelt…
    MILTEN: (zeigt mit dem Finger Richtung See) Seht mal, da hinten sind die Neuankömmlinge!
    DIEGO: Aber es scheint diesen Mond nur einer zu sein…
    MILTEN: Gut, dass wir damals zu viert waren. Ich möchte jetzt nicht in seiner Haut stecken…

(Um den Neuankömmling stehen vier Männer herum. Einer hat ihn an den Haaren aus dem Wasser gezogen und hält im seinen Dolch vor das Gesicht.)

Ende
    Geändert von paulcmnt (01.08.2009 um 22:35 Uhr)

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Knight Avatar von Altair-AoD

Altair-AoD ist offline

Thumbs up

Well done ! Keep up the GOOD work!!!!

Milten is cool!!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Ranger Avatar von em93

em93 ist offline
    Very Nice !

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Rookie Avatar von Att4x

Att4x ist offline

Talking

nice!!

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    General Avatar von GothicFighter

GothicFighter ist offline
    Awesome!
    previous nickname - "ThePlaya"

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Veteran Avatar von Ksardax

Ksardax ist offline
    Thx for translating it, nice nice. Keep it up

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Warrior Avatar von Xardokar

Xardokar ist offline

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Ranger Avatar von ChangetheStyle

ChangetheStyle ist offline
    Kewl, Nice...

To be continued.....?

Thanks to Diego_pmc for the english/romanian translation...

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Veteran Avatar von Rebel

Rebel ist offline

Thumbs up

Great story!

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Hero Avatar von Tratos

Tratos ist offline
    Thumbs up ! Great.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Local Hero Avatar von Xardasrule

Xardasrule ist offline

Thumbs up

You're great! Thanks a lot! You did an amazing job.

Is there going to be an Italian version of "Gothic - The Comic"?
    Geändert von Xardasrule (02.10.2008 um 14:12 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Knight Commander Avatar von AngelOfGothic

AngelOfGothic ist offline
    nice,i really like it

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Knight Commander

Kostaz ist offline
    Awesome !!I didnt know Lester had blond hair

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17
    Deus Avatar von Maladiq

Maladiq ist offline
    There are only o few links to the actual scans from the comics I thought they would lift the copyright until nowm, especially when there are a few infos that go against the game. I think it is time for new version.
    For the most recent Elex news, the new Piranha Bytes RPG, visit us at World of Elex!!!
    Geändert von Maladiq (23.02.2009 um 16:51 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maladiq Beitrag anzeigen
    I think it is time for new version.
    Mondgesänge has some fan comics (some of them help related, others are creative content), but they are in German only, afaik.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19
    Local Hero Avatar von mihail

mihail ist offline
    ty for the translation in RO , very nice

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Excellent work guys, i like it. could u make a story which is talking us what happened in khorinis after NH left????

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »