Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 15 12345812 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 282
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer Avatar von Frotze

Frotze ist offline

Gothic - The Movie - English version

First off, sorry for the serious lack of news about any progress with TMT. We just figured you'd better enjoy it as a surprise than an expectation on a certain date, and that way I could make the necessary changes without any pressure. Good news are : you're waiting is now over. The present movie has the approval of the german team, and the new english version has been uploaded on World of Gothic.

Enjoy!

http://www.worldofgothic.com/dl/?go=dlfile&fileid=117

For all of those who have not followed the story on the TMT trailer thread, just know that I've been working lately on a translation of the Gothic movie, which was created by TMT productions in the last years using in-game footage. What we get is a 100 min. film following the story of our beloved Gothic 1 (with few extra surprises ) now available in full english speeches. For more information, take a look at the description of the movie.
    Geändert von Frotze (26.03.2007 um 22:49 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    banned Avatar von Ynmar

Ynmar ist offline
    Ich lieb dich... ^^

/Edit: first >:]

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Fighter Avatar von nutrageti__

nutrageti__ ist offline
    original voices sounds very good. thx for the notice

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Kämpfer

ArmyOfOne ist offline
    So is this the movie that takes place in G1?

Sorry but I haven't been following the movies ... is there a G2 one now?

Thanks!

Faby
    Gast

Woah..550 GB ?

Anyhow..yay to the extreme . You've assured yourself the respect of the entire community .

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Veteran

Rodimus ist offline
    Finnaly the english version is finished now I can see the movie in english at last I was tired of listening to all of those german spechees but to Frotze now we can see the movie in its brightness

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Demigod Avatar von Rashnu
    Guarding Chinvat Bridge (As-Sirāt); a bridge finer than a hair and sharper than a sword.

Rashnu ist offline
    Thanks Frotze for your immeasurable dedication to make this version of the Gothic film possible. [Bild: seng2224.gif]

It's a shame the [Amercian] voices resemble only a faint echo of the true and spot-on feeling and conviction the original voices evoke with the player. This is apparent when certain characters change their voice during the film. Not only Cor Angar switches voices between an African American and someone else but the main hero uses more than one voice too (so it seems). Very annoying.

Other than that I admire all those who worked on that film to make it possible. It's an amazing task you did for the community and I'm sure a lot of people will thank you for that.
    [Bild: Rashnu340obenGIF.gif][Bild: nds_banner_156x60_rounded.jpg]
    [Bild: Rashnu340untenlinks.gif][Bild: Rashnu340untenrechts.gif][Bild: oaqmBDA_Nein_113x60.jpg]
    "Greeting to thee; well hast thou come; from that mortal world hast thou come to this pure, bright place."
    Geändert von Rashnu (27.03.2007 um 07:15 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Frotze, big respect and big THX to you, great job you've done, i'm sure many fans around the globe will have a great evening enjoying your dubbed version of the movie! I don't know if i ever used that smiley, but this time it's worth using it: !

@all, ready your popcorn, your wine from the monastery and some good swampweed and then enjoy that great movie!

Zitat Zitat von Rashnu Beitrag anzeigen
    It's a shame the [Amercian] voices resemble only a faint echo of the true and spot-on feeling and conviction the original voices evoke with the player.
    But Xardas sounds very cool, he has "bass"!

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    I never watched the German version, so I found the matrix scene in the arena or the 'running like hell in slow motion with Mud on your trails' very funny.

Frotze, to put it simply:

I'm thinking... I'd like to see an english version of that funny G3 parody made by those guys from a german game magazine or something.
    Geändert von Larisa (28.03.2007 um 00:13 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Danutz_plusplus

Danutz_plusplus ist offline
    First of all a huge Thanks to Frotze. What you've done is great. You've made every Gothic fan out there very happy.

I just saw the movie and it's beautiful. I especially liked those bonus scenes.
    One question:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

Is the part with the stealing of the crossbow part of the game, or was it added? The part where the hero goes up in the tower of the Old Camp to meet with that guard.

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Chosen One Avatar von rekinu

rekinu ist offline
    Good job Frotze, this is a great surprise !

@Danutz
    It was added. Afaik it's not part of the game.

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Lazor

Lazor ist offline
    Thanks , now i'm downloading the movie, i'll post later for my opinions.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Adventurer

nightfight3r ist offline
    Hello i would really like to see this but its just showing the movie in green and purple colors :S what is wrong

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14

Zitat Zitat von nightfight3r Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello i would really like to see this but its just showing the movie in green and purple colors :S what is wrong
    Maybe you have a codec problem. You should either try installing the latest Ace Mega Codecs Pack, or install VLC Media Player. I'd recommed the latter.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Veteran

Rodimus ist offline
    since I instaled a new a BSplayer Pro version when I try to open a movie any movie it gives me an error and My Computer is closed ,what should I do???(I didnt aquire the version illegaly)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Demigod Avatar von Rashnu
    Guarding Chinvat Bridge (As-Sirāt); a bridge finer than a hair and sharper than a sword.

Rashnu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Rodimus Beitrag anzeigen
    when I try to open a movie any movie it gives me an error and My Computer is closed
    I use WinXP for 5 yrs now and only a few days ago I had a blue screen for the very first time with WinXP. It happened when I tried to watch a video file (*.avi or .wmv) which apparently was made in high definition (HD). Any ideas? Another codec thing?
    [Bild: Rashnu340obenGIF.gif][Bild: nds_banner_156x60_rounded.jpg]
    [Bild: Rashnu340untenlinks.gif][Bild: Rashnu340untenrechts.gif][Bild: oaqmBDA_Nein_113x60.jpg]
    "Greeting to thee; well hast thou come; from that mortal world hast thou come to this pure, bright place."

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17
    Fighter Avatar von nutrageti__

nutrageti__ ist offline
    windows media player with crappy codecs dwnld from the net works fine but the best player i have is nero 7 player(Nero showtime)
    the movie is very good, the voices are the original ones and it's good to see an old friend again. u will be remembered

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Rodimus Beitrag anzeigen
    since I instaled a new a BSplayer Pro version when I try to open a movie any movie it gives me an error and My Computer is closed ,what should I do???(I didnt aquire the version illegaly)
    I use WinXP for 5 yrs now and only a few days ago I had a blue screen for the very first time with WinXP. It happened when I tried to watch a video file (*.avi or .wmv) which apparently was made in high definition (HD). Any ideas? Another codec thing?
    I use BSPlayer and Gordian Knot Codec Pack and have never problems watching any movie, also tested with HD-trailers (wmv):
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/g...p.exe?download

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19

Another codec thing?
    Well not necessarily. Did the blue screen say anything about creating a memory dump, or something similar? Because I used to have blue screens from time to time on WinXp, but it turned out to be a faulty graphics card. This happened in games mostly. So I don't think a codec problem can cause such a mess. But then again, I'm not sure.

As for video players I always use VLC player. It's a crossplatform from Linux(from what I've heard) and it never needs any codecs installed. From personal experience.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20
    Ranger

Dark_Forever ist offline
    Anyone knows where can I get the speeches of this movie? I'm translating it to put portuguese subtitles, but I can't understand some words.

Seite 1 von 15 12345812 ... Letzte »