Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 4 von 15 « Erste 1234567811 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 282
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61
    Geheimrat Avatar von Logiker

Logiker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frotze Beitrag anzeigen
    I know what you mean, I feel the same. It's like if those two completely different musics were merged together, but weren't meant to. I wonder who composed this. I like both parts, but they blend together in a very strange way.
    That's also my impression. The reason is that TMT could use the original music of G3 because the cooperated with PB. This music was recorded by an orchestra. Nevertheless TMT used also the original music of G1 to apply to the game. This music was created with a keyboard.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62
    Rookie

Virid ist offline
    Is it just me or is the zip file corrupted? I've tried to download and open it three different times and each time it gets to the end of the extraction progress bar and I get this message:

! C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Gothic-TheMovie.rar: CRC failed in Gothic-TheMovie.wmv. The file is corrupt

Any suggestions?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63
    Rookie

Virid ist offline
    I've downloaded it three times already. Each time, same corruption error. Any other ideas?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Use a different browser/download accelerator.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #65
    Rookie

Virid ist offline
    It worked! I was using Mozilla Firefox, and I this time I used Explorer and got it just fine. Thanks!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66
    Adventurer

bernardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Virid Beitrag anzeigen
    Is it just me or is the zip file corrupted? I've tried to download and open it three different times and each time it gets to the end of the extraction progress bar and I get this message:

! C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Gothic-TheMovie.rar: CRC failed in Gothic-TheMovie.wmv. The file is corrupt

Any suggestions?
    with me occurs the same... what should i do?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Try this:

Zitat Zitat von mistress_larisa Beitrag anzeigen
    Use a different browser/download accelerator.
    Zitat Zitat von Virid Beitrag anzeigen
    It worked! I was using Mozilla Firefox, and I this time I used Explorer and got it just fine. Thanks!

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68
    Ranger

Hawk127 ist offline
    It was an enjoyable movie. It's good that people who have never played the first game can see where it all began without having to try to track down the original game. There were parts that slightly annoyed me.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    He never had any mage training. There wasn't even any mention that he could use the scrolls to cast magic, but he's all powerful? I mean, he's casting rain of fire, which to my recollection was in one of the last circles of magic. But I suppose creative license gives a bit of wiggle room. And the ending in which the temple DIDN'T collapse around the hero was kept.
    But still, it was pieced together brilliantly and the extra scenes were great.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Though I always pictured Gorn, Lester, Diego, and Milten's meeting place to be the area just past the orc barrier where the two old campers are guarding. You know, the one just inside and to the left? With the big cauldron? Where you find Diego in Gothic 2.
    To the creator and the person who pieced the speech together I say CONGRATS!! And the Mud thing is hysterical.
    Geändert von Hawk127 (28.05.2007 um 23:05 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69
    Ranger Avatar von wolfgm

wolfgm ist offline

Thumbs up

Excellent job, I really enjoy watching movie!
    WE ARE LEGION!!!!!!!

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #70
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Lazor

Lazor ist offline
    Well done, the movie is on a greek magazine !

11. Beiträge anzeigen #71
    Sword Master Avatar von Dsteel

Dsteel ist offline
    Cant get it to play with any player mentioned on the thread is there a converter I have to use or something?

12. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #72

Lazor ist offline
    Yes that's great. The magazine (It hasn't yet released) but i can see from the advertisement that in the "extras" section of the dvd it says Gothic Fan movie. And in it's forum there are a lot of fans who wanted the movie (the same magazine gave Gothic 1 and 2 some months ago )

13. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #73

Lazor ist offline
    The magazine?? No, as far as i know there isn't any "Level" magazine for pc gaming in greece (but on the other hand there are two or three that are totally unknown). The magazine is called pc master

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74
    Apprentice Avatar von gandalfelgris

gandalfelgris ist offline
    I've almost finished the spanish subtitles for the film, but I still have several doubts. If you could help me I'd be very grateful.
    1) What does Grim say from "alright" to "everybody"? (8 min 7 sec)
    2) What does the guy in the hut with two doors say from "leave me alone" to "it all started"? (10' 25'')
    3) What does a digger say from "to warn you" to "over there"? (11' 07'')
    4) What's the hero's answer to the question "Why do you insist in fighting one of us", when chating with Kirgo? (16' 44'')
    5) What does the guardian of the temple in the Sect Camp say from "Stop!" to "permission"? (33' 11'')
    6) What does Cor Kalom answer when the hero asks him where is Talas? (43' 46'')
    7) What does Baal Lukor say after saying "this place has a special aura"? (52' 39'')
    8) What does Cor Angar say from "violent deeds" to "the most important thing"? (55' 00'')
    9) What does Saturas say from "with the help" to "great wall of energy") (1h 02' 06'')
    10) What does Ur-Shak say from "friend of Ur-Shak in mine of humans" to the end of the sentence? (1h 25' 06'')
    11) What does the hero say just before Gorn tells him to open the gate of the Free Mine? (1h 29' 16'')
    12) What does Grash Varrag Arushat (the last of the undead shamans) say the first time the hero goes to the temple? (1h 35' 22'')
    13) What does this shaman say while the hero is running away from him? (1h 35' 40''

One more thing, what do the diggers and shadows and the commentator at the arena say while the hero is fighting Kirgo?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Edit:
    I forgot to answer what does Ur-Shak say from "Ur-Shak in disfavor" to "bad demon" (83' 16'')

Thank you
    Geändert von gandalfelgris (10.06.2007 um 14:49 Uhr) Grund: double post

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75
    Adventurer

grim19 ist offline

Gothic Movie Subtitles

Hy

I've downloaded The movie of gothic some time ago, but i never watched it because it's on german language. I've seached on the site and I didn't find any english subtitles ... is there any english subtitles for this movie ???

Sorry for the bad english ... I'm portuguese.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #76
    Apprentice Avatar von gandalfelgris

gandalfelgris ist offline
    There is a version of the movie with English speech. I'm waiting for someone to help me finish the Spanish subtitles, I think you could understand them
    Dark_Forever was making Portuguese subtitles, but i don't know if he's still making them

17. Beiträge anzeigen #77
    Ranger

Articuno ist offline
    Really good work!
    Gratz and thanks to T.M.T and Frozen

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78
    Adventurer Avatar von rebelzo

rebelzo ist offline
    Umm, you need Latvian subtitles? Or russian .

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79
    Veteran Avatar von Flaviu

Flaviu ist offline
    I just downloaded the movie.It's cool,but the big problem is that i can only see it upside-down.What can i do?
    PS: i use BS player,and on Winows Media Player it's worser...and still upside-down.What can i do??

20. Beiträge anzeigen #80
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Do you use Xvid as a codec? if so, use Flip video option from decoder's configuration tool.
    Or rotate the monitor

Seite 4 von 15 « Erste 1234567811 ... Letzte »