Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 5 von 15 « Erste 12345678912 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 282
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81
    Demigod Avatar von Rashnu
    Guarding Chinvat Bridge (As-Sirāt); a bridge finer than a hair and sharper than a sword.

Rashnu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Flaviu Beitrag anzeigen
    but the big problem is that i can only see it upside-down.What can i do?
    Weird. Never had this problem with videos. Years ago, I had the same trouble with the game Baldur's Gate. When I tried to run it on a computer with a rather large resolution (the game is quite old), it was presented upside down. As I couldn't find a solution, I deinstalled it.
    [Bild: Rashnu340obenGIF.gif][Bild: nds_banner_156x60_rounded.jpg]
    [Bild: Rashnu340untenlinks.gif][Bild: Rashnu340untenrechts.gif][Bild: oaqmBDA_Nein_113x60.jpg]
    "Greeting to thee; well hast thou come; from that mortal world hast thou come to this pure, bright place."

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82
    Ranger Avatar von wolfgm

wolfgm ist offline

subtitle

I think that English movie is different then German version! Am I right? if that is true does any have English subtitle for this version?
    WE ARE LEGION!!!!!!!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Danutz_plusplus

Danutz_plusplus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von wolfgm Beitrag anzeigen
    I think that English movie is different then German version! Am I right? if that is true does any have English subtitle for this version?
    Yeah, I think I heard that the german version contains some extra scenes. Though I'm not sure how many.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84
    Just arrived

Xiliath ist offline

Problem with gothic movie

I downloaded the gothic movie (english version) from this site, but when i play it it plays the intro from gothic, a little scene with the dialogue between diego and the nameless hero from the beggining of the game and then starts over again, nothing i've tried has helped and i would really like to watch the movie, can anyone help out?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85
    Ranger Avatar von wolfgm

wolfgm ist offline
    Install Firefox and download it again without any download manager!!!
    WE ARE LEGION!!!!!!!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86
    Apprentice Avatar von Kuestral

Kuestral ist offline
    This is indeed AWESOME
    My big respect for your hard work

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87
    Adventurer

Quinctius C. ist offline
    It was - amazing. You caught me in real gothic atmosphere: the best part is when our hero steals the crossbow, that is just cinematic- exciting-funny- really well done.

The creator has all my respect, and he can be sure that this video will take this half gigabyte forever on my Hard Drive.

Quinctius Cincinnatus.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88
    Veteran Avatar von Flaviu

Flaviu ist offline
    i managed to see the film,in slow motion and bad audio because of the computer,but the film si GOOD.Best regards from me
    There are some parts which shouldn't be like they are,but the movie was very cool,just how i expected...i liked very much the part with Mud and the skeleton ,and the one when nameless tries to escape him .also training with Diego was cool;and some replies,especially when the friends gather and go to the Sleeper temple are well realised.But the cooleste part i think was when nameless and his friends tore the hearts with the undead priest swords...

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89
    Knight Avatar von eXecutioner

eXecutioner ist offline
    Great translation David! You trully deserve a high position in Venguard that's for sure.

I would also like to thank TMT Productions for their effort to produce this movie. And by the way, that last thing with Mud and the schelet warrior was soo hillarious!!!
    Building Stronger Communities Blog - Bringing people closer together trough the power of words!

BlasphemousInfidel
    Gast

I just downloaded and watched the movie and I gotta say that it is really great. The transletion is superb and the idea of adding few, new quests to the story refreshens the plot for the old gothic veterans. The film made me install and play gothic 1 again, unfortunetly for me I can't play it anymore due to the amount of crashes I'm getting. Thanks for all the work that you've put into it again, it is certainly a must see position for any gothic fans.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91
    Knight Commander Avatar von Bamfy

Bamfy ist offline
    i downloaded the movie and saw it...what can i say?it`s a true masterpiece!!!!!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92
    Sword Master Avatar von Huntsman

Huntsman ist offline
    The movie you guys made is beyond belief. Why would anyone want to invest so much work and create such a masterpiece for nothing? You guys must really love Gothic.

I have to say I expected a shortened version of the game without the fights and unnecessary quests, but this is totally different. I believe at the point the movie ended, Gothic was no longer just a game for me. You've managed to capture the essence and everything good in Gothic.

That's enough from me, I am sure everyone has already said how great the movie is, so my comments are obsolete, and by saying how great certain parts of the movie are would only mean forgeting to mention other great parts in which lots of hard work was invested.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93
    General Avatar von GothicFighter

GothicFighter ist offline
    Downloaded(1 month ago)-Watched-Loved I still don't understand how they've recorded without any lag and with fraps...
    previous nickname - "ThePlaya"

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #94
    Apprentice Avatar von Venzel

Venzel ist offline

Exclamation

I live in Russia, whether can give to me materials from film for installation of the Russian version?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Venzel Beitrag anzeigen
    I live in Russia, whether can give to me materials from film for installation of the Russian version?
    What exactly do you want? I didn't understood the question.

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #96
    Apprentice Avatar von Venzel

Venzel ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mistress_larisa Beitrag anzeigen
    What exactly do you want? I didn't understood the question.
    I very badly speak English. Files with subtitles are necessary for me. For translation into Russian.

Edit:
    Once again excuse for my broken English.
    Geändert von Larisa (03.09.2007 um 21:25 Uhr) Grund: double post

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    I don't think there is an English subtitle file.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98
    Knight Commander Avatar von Bamfy

Bamfy ist offline
    one question...in the movie,there was a mission.where the hero stole jackal`s crossbow and gave it to a guard..i think that it was cutter..is in the game that mission?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lee_13 Beitrag anzeigen
    one question...in the movie,there was a mission.where the hero stole jackal`s crossbow and gave it to a guard..i think that it was cutter..is in the game that mission?
    I think it's just in the movie. At least I never had such a quest.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100
    General Avatar von GothicFighter

GothicFighter ist offline
    Just from the movie... It doesn't exist such mission in Gothic.
    previous nickname - "ThePlaya"

Seite 5 von 15 « Erste 12345678912 ... Letzte »