Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 1 von 3 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 50
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Waldläufer

aldee ist offline

Walkthrough G3 classic

Hi. I did create an English walkthrough, which is accessible from here: http://g3.no.game-host.org/
    WoG mirror

I extracted the quest titles, quest rewards, categories, objectives etc. as well as some cross references from the game files and translated the German quest directions that can be found here. A search filter is also available (filter quests by area, faction gains, attribute bonuses).

I'm through with translating what is currently available in the German walkthrough thread. Note that this one is also still work in progress, so there are no detailed directions for some of the quests yet.

When you're seeing room for improvements, please feel free to tell me.
    Geändert von Larisa (07.01.2008 um 18:10 Uhr) Grund: mirror added

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2
    Just arrived

dobrekk ist offline
    I like the simplicity of the layout, and it is really easy to browse.
    Plus : if you finish it, it will be really exhaustive.
    Good job.
    Any completion report ?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Waldläufer

aldee ist offline
    Not yet done with the quest directions, unfortunately (somewhere around page 12/25 currently).

Anyways, I did make some changes so more stuff is extracted from the game files. Also, I added a search filter, that allows filtering the quests to be displayed based on

* Area
    * Faction gains
    * Attribute bonuses

I will resume translating the quest directions shortly ;-).
    Geändert von aldee (08.11.2006 um 23:17 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4
    Knight Commander

Petyamester ist offline
    Good to know that a walkthrough is on it's way. Keep up the good work!
    I'll also write a WT, but in Hungarian, AND i'll start wrinting it in 2007.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Rookie

Eromort ist offline
    its good to know that other Hungarians are playing this game and are willing to write a walktrough
    Geändert von WernerTWC (09.11.2006 um 21:56 Uhr) Grund: stay english

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6
    Knight Commander

Petyamester ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Eromort Beitrag anzeigen
    its good to know that other Hungarians are playing this game and are willing to write a walktrough
    - Waiting for my new pc to arrive in a month or 2...
    Geändert von WernerTWC (09.11.2006 um 21:57 Uhr) Grund: stay english

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7
    Waldläufer

aldee ist offline
    Update: I'm through with translating what is currently available in the German walkthrough thread.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8
    Adventurer Avatar von victhor75

victhor75 ist offline

Smile

thanks a lot for ya good work aldee

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9
    Fighter Avatar von fubarfox

fubarfox ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Calin Matoianu Beitrag anzeigen
    This is what I've been waiting for. A question: Is it necessary to kill the water mages or it's just a side quest wich if you don't want don't do it? And who's this Gonzales?
    And in the quests: For Innos and For Beliar, it's said at quest giver: Innos and Beliar. Do you really meet the gods?
    You need 75% rep to get into Ishtar. Killing the water mages gives you 7*3 points plus an additional 4% when they are all dead. Thats 25% in total. So you can get all 75% without killing the mages, prvided that you do not miss out on any of the others (like not helping Gamal in Cape Dun). Gonzales is the high merchant and ruler in Mora Sul who gives the quest of killing the water mages.

You do actually talk to the gods themselves with the help from the shrines in the Monastery (Innos) and Bakaresh (Beliar). However you never actually meet them in person since they cannot manifest themselves in the mortal world anymore.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10
    Waldläufer

aldee ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Calin Matoianu Beitrag anzeigen
    And in the quests: For Innos and For Beliar, it's said at quest giver: Innos and Beliar. Do you really meet the gods?
    fubarfox answered it already, just for the records: The quest givers were extracted from the game files as well, so they are named exactly as in the game. The shrines you can use to talk to the gods later in the game are named "Innos" and "Beliar" respectively.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11
    Waldläufer

aldee ist offline
    Whoever stickied this thread: Thanks :-). Would you also be so kind to edit the title of this thread to read "Gothic III Walkthrough" or just "Walkthrough"?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von aldee Beitrag anzeigen
    Whoever stickied this thread: Thanks :-). Would you also be so kind to edit the title of this thread to read "Gothic III Walkthrough" or just "Walkthrough"?
    Done. If you need any kind of help with the walkthrough just give me a buzz

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13
    Adventurer Avatar von Halarion

Halarion ist offline
    I'm agenst walktroughts but you did a fine job, wall done.
    How can I download it
    Come back when you have enough learning points!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14
    Waldläufer

aldee ist offline
    Nothing will prevent you from using a download manager or whatever to retrieve all pages. The search filter won't work offline though, obviously.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15
    Knight Commander

Petyamester ist offline
    aldee, could you please sort the main quests to the order when we get them? Thank you!

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16
    Waldläufer

aldee ist offline
    The quests are sorted by their internal IDs - possibly the order they were implemented into the game. The way it currently is, certain "groups" of quests belonging together will usually appear in the respective order they are received. Before changing the sort order, I'd probably rather put together a "real" design, though. However, my amount of spare time is limited, currently.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17
    Rookie

yodameister ist offline
    Great job on the walk through but I think whoever wrote the german walkthrough was geographically challenged as some of the compass directions are reversed ie quest said item was to north east but was in reality north west. LOL took me 2 hours of going the wrong way b4 i thought hmmm maybe he reversed his compass.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Don't know how that german made the walkthrough... but it happened to me that the compass to be N instead of S... and so on... 180 degrees wrong. But only in free camera mode. When I was flying across the land.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19
    Waldläufer

aldee ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von yodameister Beitrag anzeigen
    LOL took me 2 hours of going the wrong way b4 i thought hmmm maybe he reversed his compass.
    Feel free to go into more detail (in particular what quests gave you a headache), it could be me who messed things up after all. Quite some of the translations were done in a rush, and I didn't have the patience yet to revise them all.

Faby
    Gast

Liberate Ardea from the orcs!

The mission is simple. Anihilate all orcs within the village of Ardea. During this mission, the Hero won't be able to die (he can only be knocked down).

+500 Exp.
    +2 Rebel Reputation.

Gorn shows you the rebels' hideout.

Follow Gorn through the forrests close to Ardea and reach the Rebel camp of Reddock.

+250 exp
    +1 Rebel Reputation

Talk to the leader of the rebels!

You will be sent together with Gorn to seek out the rebel leader in the camp Reddock. You can find him in the lower level of the cave.

+1000 exp
    +1 Rebel Reputation

Find Xardas!

Xardas can be found somewhere in the middle of Nordmar. There are a few NPC's that may give you pieces of information regarding the place where he is.

+1250 exp

Kill Xardas!

This quest is given to you by Innos or Beliar. Refer to the quest above to find his location.

+5000 exp

Find Rhobar!

Rhobar is deep within the city of Vengard. The only way to reach him is by finding the teleporter stone which can be found in a side cave in the undead city of Gotha. Beware! This place is filled with undead. It is recommended to have a hero with a decent level and skills.

+2500 exp

Kill King Rhobar!

Zuben,Beliar,Innos and Xardas give you this mission. Beware! Attacking the king by yourself will make all the NPC's attack you! It is recommended to have Lee with you.

+5000 exp
    +5 Hashishin Reputation

Find Zuben!

Zuben can be found in the palace of Ishtar,place which can only be accesible with 75 Reputation points with the Hashishin faction.

+1000 exp

Kill Zuben!

This quest is given to you by Rhobar,Beliar,Innos and Xardas. The only way is to kill him by yourself. Everyone will attack you afterwards.

+5000 exp
    +2 Rebel Reputation

For Beliar!

You can speak to Beliar when you have the 5 artifacts and the Dark Mage Knowledge skill. The quests he gives you are to kill Rhobar,Zuben,Xardas, and the Orc Chieftains.

+5000 exp
    (one of the 3 endings)

For Innos!

You can speak with him after aquiring the 12 Fire Chalices and the 5 artifacts. He sends you out to kill Rhobar, Zuben, Xardas, and liberating every orc invaded city.

+5000 exp
    (one of the 3 endings)

Open the gate to the Unknown Lands.

After destroying the artifacts of Adanos and killing Zuben and Rhobar, you will have to follow Xardas to the Portal. With the Scepters of both Zuben and Rhobar, you will be able to open it.

An alternate way of doing this mission is by killing Xardas and following the instructions from the book within his inventory.

(one of the 3 endings)

Hope it helps. I used the information from Aldee's site to add the rewards.

Seite 1 von 3 123 Letzte »