Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 50
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Just arrived

Johnsoir ist offline
    Great job on the walkthrough, only thing I would like to see is important items. Perhaps a list of where you can find the teleport stones and any other useful things. I know that putting the locations of all the good items is practically impossible but at least the teleport stones. But even without any other I'd say you did a most outstanding job.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Apprentice

OGRenderence ist offline
    Urg. I've been looking at that page for days and I didn't know who translated it. I still don't like it though. It's not really a Walk-Through if you don't give more then quests. But it is still alot more help then we would hve without it. Try to give better directions. =P No I didn't want to read all the posts.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Warrior

Talek ist offline

A Change for your walkthrough

I am using your guide, and yet, decided to make a certain change to achieve perfection in Trelis (I want 100% everywhere but not each town has 100%).

Anyhow, aldee, I am to give you a quick link between two quests that allows you to get max rep out of the quests without having to make a choice

I am talking about Avogadro and Pranck's quest.

This is the order you should use for max. rep =)

1) When you first meet Pranck and his quest "pranck needs healing potions" give him a healing potion...

2) When you continue on about the alchemist, go to Avogadro on Josh farm to north and take him back to Trelis

3) Take him EXACTLY to where he's heading and do not talk to Pranck (yet!)

4) After completing the quest (+8 rep and exp, yay), send him off this world xD... Orcs should not notice as they are standing further apart - if not, wait until the right moment....

5) Then go to Pranck and you will have two options - Found Avogadro and I will not be able to find an alchemist (the first one would appear anyway, the latter wouldn't, unless you are following these basic instructions)... Click on foundation option first and then on the option about you being unable...

6) Voila! Here is the quest Pranck *should* only give when letting Avo escape - Give him 20 healing potions in 2 days -- yeah, that is costly, but worth the rep points towards perfection

Here, that is it... I hope it is clear on how to do it I am sure that many of you might know this, but aldee's guide should have an update that would help all the players following that quest walkthrough fully complete all of the quests, rather than several

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline

Teleport stones locations

Myrtana:
    Ardea - On the bench at the starting point.
    Reddock - Southern caves of Reddock, kill the goblins. In a chest in large chamber.
    Cape Dun - Inside the warehouse, steal it when the orc is outside.
    Montera - In the abandoned house next to the mercenary boss house.
    Gotha - Chest in the orc boss hut. 2nd inside Gotha, at the smithy.
    Faring - Inside the first cavern, at the end of the right tunnel.
    Vengard Temple - From the caves inside Gotha.
    Vengard Throne room - From the High fire mage above the throne room.

Okara - On a stone just left from the entrance, facing towards Okara.
    Or put in another words: Exit Okara, then turn right 90° It is just in front of your nose!

Silden - North of town, on a stone near a stone circle. 2nd is on Grompel.
    Geldern - On a stone outside the southern exit, next to a chest. 2nd on Mirzo.
    Trelis - Inside a chest behind the Beliar shrine outside the SW entrance.

Nemora - Right side of the entrance, halfway up the clope inside a chest. Or put in other
    words: Exit nemora (east exit), turn left 90°, make 5 steps, turn left for another 90°,
    make about 5-10 steps and there is a chest just in front of you.
    Also on Treslott the fire mage, who is in the bottom cave.

Varant:
    Braga - The merchant at the north entrance. U have to beat him to get it,
    but this is a part of a quest anyway.

Ben Erai - On a barrel just below the slope to the mines. Another one is in
    the top-most mine tunnel

Lago - In the weed dump, nearby Rasul.
    Ben Sala - Around the smithy.
    Bakaresh City - Near Silvio at the W entrance.

Bakaresh Temple - Inside the temple, in the center of "living quarters", the stairs
    lead down to the vault. The stone is in the second room.

Mora Sol - On a Bench just next to Bandaro

Ishtar -one by main entrance on a table that teleports in front of the main guard
    -one in the very back of Zubens chamber by his bed. It teleports to his palace. It is
    guarded by a single hashishin and there is no way to get it without setting him off.

Nordmar:
    Wolf Clan - Inside Ronar the hunters house, you are allowed to pick it up.
    Hammer Clan - At Ingvar the master smiths smithy, Steal it from his bench.
    Fire monastery - Bottom level in library, a locked chest right side of the stairs.
    Fire clan - In the first secluded house. 2nd In the Chieftains house.
    Xardas - On the first floor, u cant miss it.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Chosen One Avatar von rockfest

rockfest ist offline

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Calin Matoianu Beitrag anzeigen
    -Who exactlly are the rangers, and what is their role? Who do they obey?
    They obey the druids.

-How much of the continent is conquered by orcs when the hero arrives?
    All of Myrtana and Nordmar.

-Who exactlly are the nomads, and what is their role? WHy the Water Mages follow them? Who do they serve?
    The nomads are the people who lived in Varant before the hashishins came and enslaved them. The Water Mages are the spiritual leaders of the nomads.

-In order to destroy the 5 artifacts, is it necesary to free the Hammer Clan's Mine?
    I think so.

-Why in the walkthrough it's said that Greypelt is a ...wolf?
    Please answer.
    Maybe because it is a wolf?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    How can a wolf talk to the hero?
    Universal Translator!
    The hero also talked to Lisel, remember?

And who are the druids and wich god they obey?
    Adanos.

Wouldn't the orcs agree to destroy the artifacts? After all that would mean their victory. And they were searching the artifacts for Xardas...
    The orcs are related to beliar.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Rookie

fight4 ist offline
    Guys i am trying to enter the walkthrough site of aldee and i cant i have enter his site again a long time ago and it worked just fine did he delete the site?
    KEEP ROCKING IN THE FREE WORLD

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Cat  Avatar von Larisa

Larisa ist offline

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Adventurer Avatar von Colm

Colm ist offline
    Not sure if the walkthrough is kept updated, but I found some errors:

Gunock, the lazy orc. (Geldern)
    It says, he doesn't care, but when I confronted him, he actually went angry and attacked me. When I told the leader and walked passed him, he attacked me again! Now for betraying him.

Nemrok expects a delivery of gold from the mines.
    It says he wants 40, but he really wants 50 goldlumps.

Nemrok expects a delivery of sulphur from the sulphur mine.
    It says there's enough sulphur in the mine for the quest, but actually you need at least the 9 ones you get as a reward from killing the snappers that are roaming around the mine.

The castle of Faring
    Wolfskins for Gnar

Gnar would like to be given 20 wolf pelts.--> I got into the castle anyhow without giving the pelts

Making booze with Tippler.
    Nordmar Nogginfog from Tippler1 ;It's twice in the list.

Destroy the rebel underground in Cape Dun!
    In the Rewards, it doesn't say that you get 100 gold and 2 healing potions from Ukrass the warehouse keeper.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline
    This walkthrough I found gave me all I have to know about G3. I can consider myself lucky. I know know almost everything about G3 main-quest. I can even post in the G3-Help forum, to help the members. I have only a few questions:
    -In order to destroy the 5 artifacts, is it necesary to free the Hammer Clan's Mine? Thanks.
    Only if you want the ending where you follow Xardas through the rock portal.

There's two other endings. One involves the shrine at the Monastery, and the third ending involves the Temple in Bakaresh.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32
    Veteran Avatar von miku-juku

miku-juku ist offline
    It was well done.JUst there are some tyiping mistakes, like Milok is in Faring etc.But still very very well done.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Knight Commander

Petyamester ist offline
    It says internal server error when I want to use the walkthrough. I hope it's only temporary.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34
    Waldläufer

aldee ist offline
    Apologies, g3.no.game-host.org was down for a while due to a oversight on my end indeed. This is now fixed. The WoG version will probably still reside at http://www.worldofgothic.com/gothic3/?go=g3walkthrough if that happens again :-).

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    Knight Commander

Petyamester ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von aldee Beitrag anzeigen
    Apologies, g3.no.game-host.org was down for a while due to a oversight on my end indeed. This is now fixed. The WoG version will probably still reside at http://www.worldofgothic.com/gothic3/?go=g3walkthrough if that happens again :-).
    Thank you, I didn't know there's a Wog version of it too.

Edit: One question:
    Is this quest bugged? http://g3.no.game-host.org/displayquest.php?ID=139
    Because I never get any xp when i first reach Nordmar, like Varant.
    Geändert von Petyamester (08.09.2007 um 22:39 Uhr)

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Deus Avatar von Lobedan

Lobedan ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Petyamester Beitrag anzeigen
    Edit: One question:
    Is this quest bugged? http://g3.no.game-host.org/displayquest.php?ID=139
    Because I never get any xp when i first reach Nordmar, like Varant.
    You can say it is bugged, but exactly this quest wasn't activated anytime, so there's no way to get experience.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37
    Waldläufer

aldee ist offline
    There are indeed quests listed that are missing triggers or something else (i. e. they don't actually exist in the game); usually that would be the ones lacking a description.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38
    Rookie

Roroguro ist offline

I have question regarding your walkthrough.

Your walkthrough is excellent, but I am having a small problem with a quest. This is one of those ancestor stone quest, follow Osmund to get the stone from the Orc Shamans. I followed him and we defeated the Orc, but no Orc Shamans around. Therefore, I couldn't find the Ancestor stone to complete the quest. Any ideas? Should I just repeat the whole thing?§ cry

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    Deus Avatar von WernerTWC

WernerTWC ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roroguro Beitrag anzeigen
    Your walkthrough is excellent, but I am having a small problem with a quest. This is one of those ancestor stone quest, follow Osmund to get the stone from the Orc Shamans. I followed him and we defeated the Orc, but no Orc Shamans around. Therefore, I couldn't find the Ancestor stone to complete the quest. Any ideas? Should I just repeat the whole thing?§ cry
    Hi and §welcome to the forum!
    When you defeat a camp, when you have killed enough orcs in that case, the rest of them run for their lifes and vanish, so yes, repeat it, and try to kill the shamens first, or at least not too late.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Waldläufer

aldee ist offline
    Hi,

seeing that "Gothic III - Forsaken Gods" has been released a few days ago: is there any interest in a walkthrough similar to the Gothic III one? As game complexity has been reduced quite a bit compared to "vanilla" Gothic III (no more "faction" quests, skill points are available in abundance ...) and the storyline is quite linear - random game bugs and missing dialogues put aside - I'm not certain.

aldee

On a side note: this is the first title in the "Gothic" series that I certainly won't buy before it hits the "budget" shelves (if at all). Anyways, I will have the game available for the next few days, so if there is any serious interest, I'll be glad to put something together (probably based on the German walkthrough thread, as far as the quest descriptions are concerned - if WoG allows it).
    Geändert von aldee (26.11.2008 um 22:40 Uhr)

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »