Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Just arrived

rubberface ist offline

Lost key in Dirty Swamp MOD

I need some help here... I think I accidentally sold the key to the chest down in the mine, that's supposed to contain some stolen rum rations. But of course I can't remember whom I sold it to - he may be dead by now. Everything seems to hang on that one thing. Nothing is triggered when I walk into the mine either - no crawlers or anything, and Rocko won't fight me unless I get the rum first. Is there an insert code for that key? (Yes I'm messing around in Marvin-mode and probably did things completely out of order).

Thanks!

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    veni, vidi, iuvi  Avatar von Thorwyn

Thorwyn ist offline
    I’ll move the thread to the modifications forum, maybe someone can help there.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Draxes

Draxes ist offline
    Ah, I almost missed this tread I can Look up the Insert Code for the key on Sunday evening! It might be Itke_Brunto.
    EDIT: It's Itke_Brunto indeed.
    Geändert von Draxes (02.04.2023 um 22:15 Uhr)