Home Risen Risen2 Risen3 Forum English Russian

Registrieren Hilfe Kalender Heutige Beiträge
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Vaana
    INTRODUCTION

While attempting to run Risen on a modern computer, you might encounter a number of issues caused by high framerates. To counter these issues, the community has long recommended a number of non-solutions such as limiting your framerate or maxing out the game's graphical settings to stress your machine. If you are like me and you own a high refresh rate monitor, or if you simply don't want to mess around with FPS limiters, then this is not an option.

That's why me and a fellow modder named Auronen have worked together to produce an actual fix, which solves these FPS related issues once and for all, getting rid of the need to rely on FPS limiters.

The fix is very simple to use. Simply download the archive and extract the DLL file into the appropriate folder. As an added bonus, we have published the source code for the fix on GitHub, so that other modders can improve upon it or modify it to their own liking.

Happy Risen playing in 2023... I just hope the upcoming update won't break this patch too much

DEMONSTRATION
    INSTALLATION

Stay safe!
    Vaana ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Adventurer
    Nice job, thank you so much!
    Jobesky ist offline