Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    No chairs - made this mod recently. Removes all sleeping bags from the world, and most of the chairs and benches.

My still, after two years of lazyness, WIP mod, the quests and recipes. Expect a bunch of one time talk with Darth Nihilus if you explored a lot.
    the version with my playlist is here (227 Mb) (updated 20/12/2022)
    DarthNihilus ist offline Geändert von DarthNihilus (20.12.2022 um 19:23 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    General Avatar von tombom81
    Zitat Zitat von DarthNihilus Beitrag anzeigen
    No chairs - made this mod recently. Removes all sleeping bags from the world, and most of the chairs.
    Haha, yeah. I remember having had removed ALL entities from the world sectorfiles and repacking c_1_na.pak then. Thus there were no conflicts adding modified vanilla entities.

But wait, what is the sense of "No chairs"? Did you remove the sit Freepoints, too?

There's no hacking at a table possible without chairs, is it?
    (uses mesh Obj_Frn_Bsk_Chair_2_L1)

And what about benches?
    "in der Erkundung dieser weiten und wunderbaren Welt" (post #70, höre link unten)
    TAS for Elex 2 at ELEX II Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
    Tuvok, scannen Sie den Planeten nach Mikroplastik!
    "Hört mir bloß auf mit "Stormson".
    "In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    Genug der "Blumensträuße". Ich WILL MadBob! Beugt die Realität!
    tombom81 ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    Zitat Zitat von tombom81 Beitrag anzeigen
    Haha, yeah. I remember having had removed ALL entities from the world sectorfiles and repacking c_1_na.pak then. Thus there were no conflicts adding modified vanilla entities.

But wait, what is the sense of "No chairs"? Did you remove the sit Freepoints, too?

There's no hacking at a table possible without chairs, is it?
    (uses mesh Obj_Frn_Bsk_Chair_2_L1)

And what about benches?
    no, i haven't touched the freepoints that's why i noted that "almost" all chairs xD
    benches are irritating too. so no sleeping or sitting, a hero must move xD
    i removed all this to make it a bit harder - no sleepheal, and because i hate when i 'm looting and accidentally click on a chair the freaking long animation.
    DarthNihilus ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    General Avatar von tombom81
    Zitat Zitat von DarthNihilus Beitrag anzeigen
    benches are irritating too. so no sleeping or sitting, a hero must move xD
    i removed all this to make it a bit harder - no sleepheal, and because i hate when i 'm looting and accidentally click on a chair the freaking long animation.
    Understand. Don't give up, lonesome modding hero!
    "in der Erkundung dieser weiten und wunderbaren Welt" (post #70, höre link unten)
    TAS for Elex 2 at ELEX II Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
    Tuvok, scannen Sie den Planeten nach Mikroplastik!
    "Hört mir bloß auf mit "Stormson".
    "In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    Genug der "Blumensträuße". Ich WILL MadBob! Beugt die Realität!
    tombom81 ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    found the source of crashes in my mod. BG said that 640 kb of ram is enough. and PB says that in 2017 more than 16 music tracks in a radio can overload your PC and burn down your house, so you just behave, ...

mod updated
    DarthNihilus ist offline