Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Einmalposter

igortessele ist offline

auf Schwierigkeit ändern

My game changes from normal to legendary difficulty. I don't know how to switch back to normal

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    OdysseeModTeam Avatar von blackpirate

blackpirate ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von igortessele Beitrag anzeigen
    My game changes from normal to legendary difficulty. I don't know how to switch back to normal
    Restart the game and set it to "Normal". Then load the current save again. The problem, however, is that the values in the world remain where you are. What world and what chapter are you in?

Der Krieg gegen die Orks schien verloren, - da machte sich eine Gruppe von Paladinen auf die Welt zu retten:
    ODYSSEE - IM AUFTRAG DES KÖNIGS

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    General Avatar von VV0ll3

VV0ll3 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von igortessele Beitrag anzeigen
    The problem is that at some point you must have started another game with legend difficulty. The difficulty is then reset in your other savegame for the next world (Island) that you enter. You can do this again, but have to load a savegame of the previous world to reset the current one.