Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Rookie Avatar von 4YBAK

4YBAK ist offline

DirectX11, Gothic 2 - waves on the water. Question - help.

Hello. I am from the Russian Gothic community, and I apologize in advance for writing in English - the translator copes with it much better than with German
    I'm wondering if it's possible to implement editable water waves using DirectX11? More precisely, even return the old physics of water. Because on the current versions of the renderer, it is always smooth, regardless of the settings in the Spacer. I am creating a big machinima based on our favorite game series, but I got stuck almost at the very beginning. Agree that the perfectly smooth surface of the sea does not look too impressive

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this issue!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Fighter

Dude333 ist offline
    Hi 4YBAK, you should post your question in this thread :

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...D3D11-Renderer

Cheers

Zitat Zitat von 4YBAK Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello. I am from the Russian Gothic community, and I apologize in advance for writing in English - the translator copes with it much better than with German
    I'm wondering if it's possible to implement editable water waves using DirectX11? More precisely, even return the old physics of water. Because on the current versions of the renderer, it is always smooth, regardless of the settings in the Spacer. I am creating a big machinima based on our favorite game series, but I got stuck almost at the very beginning. Agree that the perfectly smooth surface of the sea does not look too impressive

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this issue!