Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 22

Drakensang - Eye of the Goddess

1. #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hello Lord Demon, I’m playing Drakensang: Eye of the Goddess again and am doing the quest from Regent Dariana to find Vito Neisbeck. There are 2 lamps in Neisbeck warehouse that I can click on but neither will reveal the papers that I need. I have used various members of my party and can confirm that they have Perception of 20, or 16 or 16 or 18 (noted from your comment on 26-04-21).
    Your help will be greatly appreciated.
    Regards
    Glen Barnes

2. #2 Zitieren
    Keksmaster  Avatar von Lord Demon
    I'just looked it up. One of your party members must have perception 15 or dwarf nose 12 before you enter the warehouse. Then this candle stick is activated.

[Bild: lagerhaus_neisbeck.jpeg]

3. #3 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hello Lord Demon
    my thanks for your reply but, as I said regarding my team, one has a Perception of 20, one of 16, another of 16 and the fourth of 18 and they each fail with the candlestick.
    However, I am playing the English version and the inside of my Warehouse does not look the same as your warehouse picture - I only have 2 candlesticks whilst yours has 3.
    Many thanks and I look forward to hearingt from you
    Glen Barnes

4. #4 Zitieren
    Did you try taking Forgrimm with you? He*s the only one who has dwarfnose.

I suggest you upload your savegame here (complete folder as zip, rar or 7z) and then post the first or second of the links you get after uploading. The I'll take a look at it. I've got the English version as well.

5. #5 Zitieren
    I have just tested the English Version. Everything works fine for me. Btw, I have got four candle sticks as you can see on the screenshot.

[Bild: warehouse.jpg]

6. #6 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hi Lord Demon
    I got in a bit of a muddle with the password but have now, I hope, sent you the save file. Thanks for the image but mine is only of two candlesticks as you will see in the save game - I'd send you a picture but I haven't been able to get it on this message!
    Many thanks
    Glen Barnes

7. #7 Zitieren
    Sorry, but you can't send the file. I'll give you a detailed instruction.

Got to the upload form.

[Bild: wop_upload1.jpg]

1. Enter the password. If you don't know the password you can look it up by clicking the link at #4. You have to be registered to do so.
    2. Click on the command button Durchsuchen and navigate to your file.
    3. Make sure you avtivate this checkbox.
    4. Link to password.
    5. Confirm the upload by clicking on Hochladen.

If everything ist correct a new page will appear.

[Bild: wop_upload2.jpg]

You'll get three links. Copy the first one. Then go to your thread, click on answer and paste the link.

8. #8 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hi Lord Demon
    Many thanks for the walkthrough, I hope you can get the file now

https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...avegame_188.7z

Regards
    Glen barnes

9. #9 Zitieren
    Wrong warehouse. You are in the Dark Eyes hideout in Wagoners Home. The Neisbeck warehouse is in Ugdan Harbor.

10. #10 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hi Lord Demon
    I've crawled into a dark hole to hide my embarrassment! !
    Many thanks
    Regards
    Glen Barnes

11. #11 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hi Lord Demon
    I have another small problem - I am in the Secret Passage System. I have closed the string of 'traps' by firing an arrow at the target, have opened the 3 chests and have gone down to the second level, but I cannot open either of the doors. I have been back up to the first level and searched to see if there is a lever there, but I haven't found one.
    Your help will be greatly appreciated
    Regards, Glen Barnes

12. #12 Zitieren
    No problem. Go back to the level where you disabled the trap with the arrow. Follow this corridor, turn left and then turn right. There's a small room with four plates in the floor. One of your companions should make a remark concerning the plates. Place one companion on the upper left plate and another on the lower right plate and the first door in this level will open. In this room another riddle is waiting for you.

13. #13 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hi Lord Demon
    I am now in the Faerie Realm and have collected the items from the 4 chests. I thought that the word was 'peddler' (Bredo Bento) and have placed pipe, egg, dice, Faerie dust, lantern, elm wood and silver ring in the chest but without getting a result. I have tried some alternative items, but to no avail.
    Be very grateful if you would put me out of my misery!!
    Regards
    Glen Barnes

14. #14 Zitieren
    Hi Glen, the answers is quite easy.

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    It's the peddler's name: Bredo Bento

15. #15 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hi Lord Demon
    My thanks for your reply. I did in fact try Bredo Bento before I contacted you.
    I have now constructed a Spreadsheet with all 40 items on it and have extended the initials of each word, to the right. I have then selected an item for each letter of Bredo's name and stuck it in the chest. I have varied the items where there is more than one word with, say an 'O', etc but to no avail!
    Be very grateful if you could give me the list of 10 items.
    Many thanks
    Regards, Glen Barnes

16. #16 Zitieren
    Certainly, here they are:

Bucket
    Rat's tail
    Elmwood
    Dice
    Oneberry
    Basket
    Egg
    Nuts
    Torch
    Oil

The order doesn't matter.

17. #17 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hi Demon Lord
    Many thanks - I'm on my way again
    Regards, Glen Barnes

18. #18 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Hi Lord Demon
    I am very pleased to say that I have just finished the mod.
    Darion was not to much of a problem once I had worked out my tactics - run back into the corridor, kill his minions, return, repeat!!
    My congratulations to yourself and Liloë Feuerschwinge and the multitude of other individuals who helped with the game.
    You never know, I may be back in a couple of years time to play it a third time - the only other game that I have played more than once is Never Winter Nights.
    Many thanks
    Glen Barnes

19. #19 Zitieren
    Hi Glen

I am pleased you liked our mod so much that you played it a second time.

20. #20 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Dear Lord Demon
    I am going to play Eye of the Goddess yet again but I cannot get it to install!
    I have Windows 10; I am using the GoG version of Drakensang; Drakensang is installed in C:\Games\Drakensang and the
    Save fighting ‘Malgora’ is in C:\Users\gjbmb\Documents\Drakensang\profiles\default\save

I run dadg_install_en.exe and a Window appears showing C:\Games\Drakensang as the installation path. I click on Install and OK and up comes a Window saying ‘The folder is invalid’.

I also possess two copies of Drakensang on DVD and I have tried using a DVD copy but that has not worked either.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me where I am going wrong
    Regards
    Glen Barnes

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »