Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 9 von 9 « Erste ... 256789
Ergebnis 161 bis 179 von 179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #161 Zitieren
    Local Hero

DavideMiragliaPH ist offline

ORC SHAMAN - UR SHAK

I can confirm that. This is a specific shaman: Ur Shak. I'm not joking.

Yes, he has been a good friend to the Hero. But look at his life: he was exiled from the Orc Town and his people started to hate him. The blue soldiers and the red soldiers would enslave an orc, for sure. Not a good idea to enter inside of a Camp and make friends inside there.
    During the Gothic 2 events, he is allowed into the orcish society again. I don't think he hates us. But killing (the other) humans is in his nature. He is a creature of Beliar, and he is loyal to his people.
    It's the world's fault. A world where humans stay with humans and orcs stay with orcs.

[Bild: Orc_Shaman___Ur_Shak.jpg]

2. Beiträge anzeigen #162 Zitieren
    Local Hero

UNDEAD GUARD OF THE TEMPLE

3. Beiträge anzeigen #163 Zitieren
    Local Hero

UNDEAD ORC PRIEST

@JudgeKyle
    Good idea!
    Honestly - if we talk about the last row of pictures - I think the coolest concept arts have been uploaded today (I'm just talking about aesthetic beauty).
    But I think there are still some cool new concepts to show. Or there are some pictures that show no new dynamics, but are still cool.

SURVEY (NOT JUST FOR KYLE, FOR EVERYONE)

Would you prefer that the last picture is about:
    * means that the artwork contains new features/dynamics that weren't available ingame
    *1) a new weapon?
    *2) a new shield?
    *3) a new offensive spell? (an offensive version of a vanilla unoffensive spell)
    *4) a new unoffensive spell?
    5) an army guy playing a special instrument?
    6) a very powerful warrior from Gothic 1/2/3?
    You choose! The other artworks are not that special

NOTE: The last picture will be uploaded in a different day. That's because it will be a special surprise.

Last one for today...I'm very tired about these watermark edits LOL
    - 11 remaining concept arts

[Bild: Undead_Orc_Priest.jpg]
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (15.06.2022 um 18:13 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #164 Zitieren
    Aus dem Reich der Mitte Avatar von JudgeKyle

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von DavideMiragliaPH Beitrag anzeigen
    6) a very powerful warrior from Gothic 1/2/3?
    From your list I would pick number 6 I think.

- 11 remaining concept arts

The last one was number 90, if I counted right (saved all of your artworks in my digital Gothic collection, since I like them a lot). So 10 remaining, or am I wrong? :P

5. Beiträge anzeigen #165 Zitieren
    Local Hero

@JudgeKyle
    Are you sure about that? I'm missing 11 artworks.

I remember I did create two different versions of the Nameless Hero. Did you delete the first one?

I'm sure I did create a concept art about Riddler. But it was ugly and as I remember I never uploaded it in the internet. If I did, I guess I did delete it or replace it with something else.

______

EDIT

Wait. You said I did upload 90 concept arts. And that's true.
    In my folder that contains all artworks I did forget to insert the "Troll" concept art.
    So, they are 90. In order to reach 100, I must delete one of the latest artworks...the ugliest one.
    11 (last artworks) -1 (ugliest artwork of these) =10
    90 (uploaded artworks) +10=100
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (17.06.2022 um 09:51 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #166 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    @JudgeKyle
    Are you sure about that? I'm missing 11 artworks.

I remember I did create two different versions of the Nameless Hero. Did you delete the first one?

I'm sure I did create a concept art about Riddler. But it was ugly and as I remember I never uploaded it in the internet. If I did, I guess I did delete it or replace it with something else.

______

EDIT

Wait. You said I did upload 90 concept arts. And that's true.
    In my folder that contains all artworks I did forget to insert the "Troll" concept art.
    So, they are 90. In order to reach 100, I must delete one of the latest artworks...the ugliest one.
    11 (last artworks) -1 (ugliest artwork of these) =10
    90 (uploaded artworks) +10=100
    I will give you an overview of all artworks I have on my HDD.

[Bild: 01.JPG]
    [Bild: 02.JPG]

7. Beiträge anzeigen #167 Zitieren
    Local Hero

OLD CAMP ARMY PIPER

@JudgeKyle
    I feel honored because you downloaded them all xD

This is a piper. Even if he's involved with the Old Camp Army, he doesn't fight: he just plays the bagpipe during battles.
    I was inspired by the warriors of the British Isles. One of them did even play the bagpipe during the D-Day, WW2.

An invisible In Extremo member is holding the instrument (I did manage to isolate it from the NPC's body), while the guard is only playing the bagpipe animation.
    ps: R.I.P. Yellow Pfeiffer, he passed away some months ago.

[Bild: Old_Camp_Army_Piper.jpg]

8. Beiträge anzeigen #168 Zitieren
    Local Hero

OLD CAMP GLADIATOR

" Gladiators are formidable warriors. They fight to entertain people, so, they are trained to engage in very long melee fights. They think armor is useless...the only thing that matters is agility!
    Before the charge, they can throw up to 3 javelins. Their tower shield has a slot where to put these particular ranged weapons
    . If needed, the Old Camp might use its gladiators during conflicts. They are perfect ambushers and they should be deployed in the woods against the outlaw gangs. "

Kirgo is naked. I was inspired by gladiator Orik (Gothic: Der Comic).
    The tower shield + the javelins is an idea that comes from Rome: Total War (Hastati and Principes from the Roman Republic).
    The tower shield is a rescaled harp from the In Extremo exhibition. If you ask me, it doesn't even look like an harp, because the middle part is solid. There should be transparent textures, instead: where are the strings?!

[Bild: Gladiator___Kirgo.jpg]

9. Beiträge anzeigen #169 Zitieren
    Local Hero

ELITE MERCENARY

I know it, the bow's handle is facing the incorrect side. However, this way the weapon looks cool...at lest, from this perspective

There's a new weapon here...a spear. I did use a resized battle staff and an arrow head. It was very difficult to match the two weapons in this position. That's why you still can see the blue part of the arrow.

I was inspired by the Immortals from the Persian Army (the real ones, not the Hollywood one). I saw some pictures where they did feature a spear, a 1h weapon and a bow. They were very versatile troops, I guess.

[Bild: Elite_Mercenary.jpg]
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (19.06.2022 um 15:08 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #170 Zitieren
    Local Hero

NOVICE BATTLEMAGE - LESTER

Lester is using a new variant of the telekinesis spell: he can lift his foes now!!!!

[Bild: Novice_Battlemage___Lester.jpg]

11. Beiträge anzeigen #171 Zitieren
    Local Hero

COR ANGAR

I don't think he is using a new spell (Levitate)...Angar is just using his superior spiritual powers. This is the deepest meditation round ever!

[Bild: Cor_Angar.jpg]

12. Beiträge anzeigen #172 Zitieren
    Local Hero

LOW RANKING NOVICE - NETBEK

Low ranking novices are unable to use the Sleeper's magic. They do carry out the most dangerous tasks like harvesting weed.

This is the picture that I wanted to delete. It's simply unimpressive. However, I need it for my video.
    So, there will be 101 artworks.
    The last one of the video will be about him...the Nameless Hero! People will ask themselves "wait where did he put the Hero?!", and maybe they will view the whole video

[Bild: Low_Ranking_Novice___Netbek.jpg]

13. Beiträge anzeigen #173 Zitieren
    Local Hero

TORREZ - CORPSE

He did previously appear in the "Battlemage of Fire" artwork. Now he appears as a corpse.
    Only Innos knows how much this sorcerer did suffer before being hanged. The dead body looks very thin. Maybe Torrez wasn't allow to eat for a single week, or even more!

[Bild: Torrez___Corpse.jpg]

14. Beiträge anzeigen #174 Zitieren
    Local Hero

MILTEN

This is just a kind of illusion. His arms are in front of him, while the battle staff is on his back.
    You did already see the same NPC performing the same pose in the "Dungeon Reunion" artwork from the Gothic Evolution project. I have to admit it looked even better, though. I'm not happy about this artwork.

[Bild: Milten.jpg]

15. Beiträge anzeigen #175 Zitieren
    Local Hero

SCRAPER - SWINEY

I wasn't sure about the creation of an artwork about scrapers. They are the same thing of Old Camp diggers. However, Swiney did always gave us that weak blue armor (for free!)...it was better than nothing...so, I decided to feature him.

Swiney is being portrayed during some spare time.

[Bild: Scraper___Swiney.jpg]

16. Beiträge anzeigen #176 Zitieren
    Local Hero

BARD

Last one. Only the mysterious warrior is missing...see you during the next days!!!

" Bards are natural entertainers. With a charming voice and with impressive musical skills, they travel around the penal colony to offer their services. As they are good swordsmen, it is advised to avoid to rob them. They can be found mostly inside of the lake tavern and inside of the Old Camp castle. Are you willing to pay to listen to a song about Rhobar I ?? "

[Bild: Bard.jpg]

17. Beiträge anzeigen #177 Zitieren
    Local Hero

GENERAL LEE

What will happen next?!
    I will only create a new post with a download link for the full collection. It will also contain a link to the Youtube video.

[Bild: General_Lee.jpg]

18. Beiträge anzeigen #178 Zitieren
    Local Hero

THE END OF A BIG PROJECT

Gothic 1 Custom Concept Arts Collection - The Movie:
    [Video]

The link below lets you download the full collection
    I did rearrange the artworks just like you see them on Youtube. They make much more sense in that order.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/10G3...ew?usp=sharing
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (23.06.2022 um 00:16 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #179 Zitieren

JudgeKyle ist offline
    @JudgeKyle
    I feel honored because you downloaded them all xD
    I did rearrange the artworks just like you see them on Youtube. They make much more sense in that order.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/10G3...ew?usp=sharing
    I'm not only collection physical objects from Gothic, so I also own a digital collection. Your artworks are kind of special and I really like them, so they will go into that collection. Same for your bigger pictures, would be great if you do more of them too!

P.S.: Now you provided all of your artworks in one download... whatever, it was worth to spend some time to collect them all haha!

P.P.S.: Very interersting video and thank you very much for mentioning me in the credits. It was always fun to see new artworks and giving you more or less useful thoughts.
    Geändert von JudgeKyle (26.06.2022 um 23:49 Uhr)

Seite 9 von 9 « Erste ... 256789