Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 8 von 9 « Erste ... 456789 Letzte »
Ergebnis 141 bis 160 von 179
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #141 Zitieren
    Local Hero

DavideMiragliaPH ist offline

JEREMIAH THE ALCHEMIST

Last one for today.

Jeremiah the Alchemist is harvesting some ingredients. Later, he will mix them and he will create some potions/drinks......ok, Skyrim was my inspiration for this artwork

PS: I wanted to choose Caine instead (his clothes look waaaay much better), but this pose causes an horrible visual bug to the legs of a novice. I guess every novice armor is incompatible...

[Bild: Jeremiah_the_Alchemist.jpg]

2. Beiträge anzeigen #142 Zitieren
    Local Hero

WOLF - NPC

As promised, here's a tribute to the thief Wolf.

I even created a shield with an handle for his custom armor.
    The upper shield part does look a bit weird and there's no way to fix that: that's the item's appearance, with Marvin Mode I can only rescale it...like I actually did.
    The shield's textures fit the crawlerplate armor so nicely. And..no, they aren't worst than the armor's textures because I did rescale the item. Even the original itat_crawler_02 looks the same.

[Bild: Wolf___NPC.jpg]
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (09.05.2022 um 10:51 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #143 Zitieren
    Local Hero

SWAMP CAMP MELEE INFANTRY RECRUIT

As the title says, this guy is a new melee recruit.
    He wears light armor, but a custom shoulder pauldron has been added in order to create an armor variation.

I did create the extra part with the "plate" misc item. Of course, I had to edit it with the Hero Import/Export feature.

It matches the small, middle part of the armor (the Sleeper's symbol) because they are of the same material and because they share somewhat similar textures. The pauldron is darker, though.

[Bild: Swamp_Camp_Melee_Infantry_Recruit.jpg]

4. Beiträge anzeigen #144 Zitieren
    Local Hero

RATFORD

The hunter Ratford with his original small bow...

[Bild: Ratford.jpg]

5. Beiträge anzeigen #145 Zitieren
    Local Hero

MORDRAG

Mordrag (with a custom bow) is showing us the precious ring that must be given to Lares.

[Bild: Mordrag.jpg]

6. Beiträge anzeigen #146 Zitieren
    Local Hero

I was desperate because I wanted to create a second helmet for my concept art collection xD

Any suggestions? I don't think if I change one of the three dimensions it will look better...
    Well...the lower plate looks ok. It's the upper plate...I don't like it!

Theorically, I can create a Renaissance crossbowman helmet with two deformed plates, and it would look very good. But I can't manipulate two different hero export files at the same time, because if I minimize the game to replace the first one, Gothic crashes. The only way to move out of the game is to quit game. If you ask me, crossbowman helmet doesn't fit light guard armor, so, I didn't lose any opportunity

If I can't find any solution, I can create a nice bowl. Maybe I will create an artwork where Cavalorn puts apples inside of the bowl (there are apple trees near his hut)
    [Bild: custom_helmet.png]
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (30.05.2022 um 18:22 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #147 Zitieren
    Local Hero

LARES

Sneaking inside of the Old Camp with a lockpick!!!

I created a new sneaking pose. It's not the vanilla one.
    But the interesting thing here is the lockpick on the left hand: you don't really see a lockpick in someone's hand ingame.
    The NPC's position (left part of the screen) should help people to focus on the center, aka the part of the scenery where the lockpick actually is. People will focus on the center because my concept arts' NPCs are always there.

[Bild: Lares.jpg]

8. Beiträge anzeigen #148 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Nice works again. When you say that you created a new pose, does that mean that you also change animations? I have understood the project as such, that you try to create all these artworks only with the means that the game offers you, without modifications via scripts/assets, is that correct?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #149 Zitieren
    Local Hero

OLD CAMP MELEE INFANTRY OVER-THE-HEAD SHIELD BLOCK

@lali:
    Thank you! I can't create new animations. Every picture you see here comes from UNmodded Gothic. I study each phase of each animation, and from there I create one or more new poses.
    I think I will add an extra content in the Concept Arts Collection video (it will be uploaded near 22 June) about how I create a new pose. If you are interested in a particular pose, just tell me the name of the specific concept art.
    I will PM you when the video will be uploaded and I will tell you in which part you have to go (so that you don't waste time watching the entire video).

As the title says...this is an over-the-head shield block. A rain of arrows is coming from the sky, and our soldier is going to try to parry some of them. Since the arrows are only four, I think he will survive: the shield is a bit small, in my opinion...it wouldn't provide much protection against a solid wall of arrows.

[Bild: Old_Camp_Melee_OverTheHead_Block.jpg]
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (05.06.2022 um 13:03 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #150 Zitieren
    Local Hero

SKELETON WARRIOR

Today I finished the project: I did create 100 concept arts. I still have to upload 16 of them.

Let's start with skeletons. I did remove the "scout variation" and the "unarmored variation". There are still 3 variations, though.

I guess I did already mention a shield created with a stoopid plate. I didn't like it and I did never use it. But I added some details to it: I did use two alcohol bottles, an upper class cup and a lab flask...et voilà! Now it looks ok!

[Bild: Skeleton_Warrior.jpg]

11. Beiträge anzeigen #151 Zitieren
    Local Hero

SKELETON ARCHER

I did replace the Scout with a light-armored Archer. Missile skeletons were really needed in-game.

[Bild: Skeleton_Archer.jpg]

12. Beiträge anzeigen #152 Zitieren
    Local Hero

SKELETON MAGE

The new Mage has got a pair of legs LOL

I did choose to create this sorcerer variation because of artistic purposes and because - if you take control of it - the skeleton can still run like the other skeletons...the legs are there, they just have invisible textures...probably, the team wanted to make it look somewhat different if compared to the other ones.

[Bild: Skeleton_Mage.jpg]

13. Beiträge anzeigen #153 Zitieren
    Local Hero

IMMORTAL TEMPLAR - GOR BOBA

Let's upload the remaining troops of the Army of Beliar. Pure evil.

It seems those arrows are making it worse for us....Gor Boba is becoming more and more angry

[Bild: Immortal_Templar__Gor_Boba.jpg]
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (15.06.2022 um 16:27 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #154 Zitieren
    Local Hero

THE GUARDIAN

It did took days to defeat this zombie without the damn spell LOL

[Bild: 3hVqRUPNUa6fnqC1qw75The_Guardian.jpg]

15. Beiträge anzeigen #155 Zitieren
    Local Hero

HARPIE 2

The second and last concept art about harpies. I was inspired by the Uwe Meier's canvas that can be found inside of the Ore Barons' house (alpha Gomez fights against harpies).
    The guard is blocking an attack with a bracer.

[Bild: Harpie_2.jpg]

16. Beiträge anzeigen #156 Zitieren
    Local Hero

DEMON LORD

17. Beiträge anzeigen #157 Zitieren
    Local Hero

FIRE DEMON - XARDAS' SERVANT

Yeah, same pose of the Demon Lord. I didn't have time to study demon animations: I must hurry up for the Youtube video.

Notice that the servant of the necromancer is holding in its hands two golem hearts... The teleport rune is weared like a necklace.

[Bild: Fire_Demon_Xardas_Servant.jpg]

18. Beiträge anzeigen #158 Zitieren
    Local Hero

ORC HUNTER

It's time for the remaining Orcs...living, and undead. Both.

I did remove the Orc Scout class because Orc Hunters should be excellent explorers.

In my mind, the strongest crossbow should be an orcish weapon, not an human one. Humans have yellow crossbow, orcs have war crossbow.

[Bild: Orc_Hunter.jpg]

19. Beiträge anzeigen #159 Zitieren
    Local Hero

ORC WARRIOR

I love the Krush Varrok from this specific perspective. It looks way more massive and intimidating than the other orc weapons.

Just like the Old Camp soldier did against an harpie some posts ago, this warrior is using a bracer in order to parry an attack.

[Bild: Orc_Warrior.jpg]

20. Beiträge anzeigen #160 Zitieren
    Aus dem Reich der Mitte Avatar von JudgeKyle

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Very nice!

Will number 100 be something special?

Seite 8 von 9 « Erste ... 456789 Letzte »