Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Neuling

Kramort ist offline

Request for help with editing the gamma and color of weather events

- I've been working with the Genome Editor (Lite Edition) v1.75.20108 (Rev. 14) and I'm worried that I can't find the button to save my gamma and color changes in the "WeatherEditor".
    - I know that the file that the editor works with is called "WeatherStates.g3ws" and is obtained after unpacking Library.pak
    - Before creating the topic, I tried to find a solution, but in vain.
    - Please tell me how can I save my changes, or tell me some other editor?

[Bild: attachment.php?s=1a39ffd82bd039551108c0cffccc3140&attachmentid=51527&d=1644367956&thumb=1]

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline
    I’m following this, Is it possible to have snowy days in Myrtana? And sunny days in Nordmar? By adding more weather types into a new mod

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kramort Beitrag anzeigen
    - I've been working with the Genome Editor (Lite Edition) v1.75.20108 (Rev. 14) and I'm worried that I can't find the button to save my gamma and color changes in the "WeatherEditor".
    - I know that the file that the editor works with is called "WeatherStates.g3ws" and is obtained after unpacking Library.pak
    - Before creating the topic, I tried to find a solution, but in vain.
    - Please tell me how can I save my changes, or tell me some other editor?

[Bild: attachment.php?s=1a39ffd82bd039551108c0cffccc3140&attachmentid=51527&d=1644367956&thumb=1]
    In this menu the save button is on left bottom.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=1a39ffd82bd039551108c0cffccc3140&attachmentid=51529&d=1644419436&thumb=1]

Zitat Zitat von Frank97 Beitrag anzeigen
    I’m following this, Is it possible to have snowy days in Myrtana? And sunny days in Nordmar? By adding more weather types into a new mod
    Should be possible by changing the propabilities. In original propability for snow in Myrtana is 0.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=1a39ffd82bd039551108c0cffccc3140&attachmentid=51528&d=1644419436&thumb=1]

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MadFaTal Beitrag anzeigen

Should be possible by changing the propabilities. In original propability for snow in Myrtana is 0.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=1a39ffd82bd039551108c0cffccc3140&attachmentid=51528&d=1644419436&thumb=1]
    Oh that’s very interesting! Where can I download this Weather Editor? And how to use it to change this weather?
    What is the procedure to follow? I only know how to use the G3 Unpacker but to change weather what files should I unpack and put it inside the Editor?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    Where can I download this Weather Editor? And how to use it to change this weather?
    This editor is included in CPT patch Gothic3 1.75. It's called GenomLE (Light Editor) and is also known as Gothic3 ModKit.
    You should find the installer somethere in your Gohtic3 1.75 installation: Gothic_3_Modkit_v1.75.14_Setup.exe

After installation run GenomLE as administrator, but the first start is tricky.
    Wait some time and click / select the task in window bar. Next press Alt + Space. In the new menu select full screen or so. Sorry don't know how it's called in English, because I use German Windows. Then GenomLE should show up as an application.

You will find a PDF manual G3_GenomeLiteEdition_guide.pdf with some helpfull information in the GenomLE installation folder.
    Geändert von MadFaTal (09.02.2022 um 17:17 Uhr) Grund: corrected information for GemonLE guide

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Neuling

Kramort ist offline

Thumbs up

Zitat Zitat von MadFaTal Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh my gosh, thanks a lot! In my monitor screen resolution of 1280x1024, the window generally refuses to unfold higher. I think I will cope with this task by making a new resolution in the nvidia panel. ^_^

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Neuling

Kramort ist offline
    Yes, this can be done too. Including adjusting the volume of the sounds of rain, wind and other things, and replacing them. In my opinion, changing the volume of rain and wind is the coolest feature.

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kramort Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, this can be done too. Including adjusting the volume of the sounds of rain, wind and other things, and replacing them. In my opinion, changing the volume of rain and wind is the coolest feature.
    Could you change the file for me?
    I’m creating a movie of Gothic 3 and it would be cool to have snow falling in Myrtana some days and also beautiful sunny days in Nordmar to add some variety

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren
    Lehrling

szmotsu ist offline
    Could you change the file for me?
    I’m creating a movie of Gothic 3 and it would be cool to have snow falling in Myrtana some days and also beautiful sunny days in Nordmar to add some variety
    I can do this for You but i am curious. - why you didnt try by your own?

10. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Frank97 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von szmotsu Beitrag anzeigen
    I can do this for You but i am curious. - why you didnt try by your own?
    I’m honest with you, I am terrible at modding, I just never get even the basics right. I remember once I tried to do a porting of armor on Skyrim and as usual I failed miserably

I think that if I would make a movie, I would choose the “writing part” rather than the technical parts. I’m more into writing stories. I’m lacking deep knowledge in technical stuff, think of me as a writer basically

(Unfortunately for my Gothic 3 movie series I’ve got the ideas on how to improve the plot and adding new stories, but currently I have no one that helps me regularly on the modding part of the game. For example, I would really like to make stories and mission in an eventual “Harbor of Vengard” but in vanilla there is no Harbor, so again I’m stuck until the CSP team release their mod. So basically I lack a modder who would help me in creating new stuff for the movie, even if I offer payment no one is going to help me)

About the weather, well it would be cool to have people of Myrtana talking about a winter that is coming, and that eventually comes, so it snows in Myrtana.
    Or it would be very interesting so have a very sunny day in a Summer of Nordmar and have people talking about seasons in new dialogues created by me always for the movie series