Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 9 von 12 « Erste ... 256789101112 Letzte »
Ergebnis 161 bis 180 von 223
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #161 Zitieren
    Rookie

Dark Fenix ist offline
    Hey
    Ich habe G3 mit patch 1.75.14 von Steam and their bekome also Fehler wenn their will install Parallel Universe Patch 1.0.4.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=84f6ae100f9a1f95686a1fd219dda53b&attachmentid=52203&d=1667666927&thumb=1]

2. Beiträge anzeigen #162 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von George

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dark Fenix Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey
    Ich habe G3 mit patch 1.75.14 von Steam and their bekome also Fehler wenn their will install Parallel Universe Patch 1.0.4.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=84f6ae100f9a1f95686a1fd219dda53b&attachmentid=52203&d=1667666927&thumb=1]
    Mhm, der Beta-Branch mit CP 1.75 in Steam enthält aus irgendeinem Grund noch einen extra Launcher, welcher dann erst wirklich Gothic 3 startet.
    Diese Konstruktion wird vom Parallel Universe Installer nicht unterstützt, lässt sich aber einfach beheben.

1. Gothic 3 Installationsverzeichnis im Explorer öffnen (z.B. mit Rechtsklick auf das Spiel in Steam -> Manage -> Browse Local Files)
    2. Gothic3.exe entfernen (ist der Launcher)
    3. Gothic3Final.exe in Gothic3.exe umbenennen
    4. Parallel Universe Patch lässt sich nun installieren

3. Beiträge anzeigen #163 Zitieren
    Rookie

Dark Fenix ist offline
    Danke, es funktioniert. Aber kann man nicht dagegen machen so das Parallel Universe Patch alein sucht einen Steam Launcher?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #164 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dark Fenix Beitrag anzeigen
    Danke, es funktioniert. Aber kann man nicht dagegen machen so das Parallel Universe Patch alein sucht einen Steam Launcher?
    Freut mich, dass es geklappt hat. Und ja, das ist natürlich möglich, werde ich bei der nächsten Version auch einbauen

5. Beiträge anzeigen #165 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Hans Wurstenstein

Hans Wurstenstein ist offline
    Bei mir stürzt es mit dem Parallel Universe-Patch leider beim Laden von Speicherständen häufig ab. Nutze Windows 10 und habe eine AMD GPU und CPU. (6900XT/5900X)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #166 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hans Wurstenstein Beitrag anzeigen
    Bei mir stürzt es mit dem Parallel Universe-Patch leider beim Laden von Speicherständen häufig ab. Nutze Windows 10 und habe eine AMD GPU und CPU. (6900XT/5900X)
    Der Parallel Universe Patch füllt die Absturz-Log-Datei von Gothic3 mit mehr Daten, um feststellen zu können, welcher Befehl einer Funktion den Absturz verursacht hat.
    Poste bitte die Lastlog_GE3.log, wie im Eingangspost unter "Fehler melden" beschrieben. Möglicherweise kann dir George dann helfen ohne zu raten.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #167 Zitieren
    Einmalposter

NordCool ist offline

Lastlog

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18DX...ew?usp=sharing

Game crashes when you press Map, Characteristics

8. Beiträge anzeigen #168 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von NordCool Beitrag anzeigen
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/18DX...ew?usp=sharing

Game crashes when you press Map, Characteristics
    Thanks for the crash report.
    After initial analysis this crash does not seem to be caused by the Parallel Universe Patch, but I would like to investigate it nevertheless.
    For that I need additional information.

How often / reliably does the bug occur? Only sporadically or everytime when you open the Map/Characteristics with a certain save game?
    Which mods do you have installed?

In case the bug occurs everytime with a certain SaveGame it would be very helpful if you could provide that save game to me.
    In addition I would be interested in all the Templates.* files and folders inside "Gothic 3 install dir/Data".

9. Beiträge anzeigen #169 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Sidonis ist offline
    There's a Vulkan patch on ModDB that changes the API. How to they compare? The mods seem to have similar goals. Is it possible to use both?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #170 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sidonis Beitrag anzeigen
    There's a Vulkan patch on ModDB that changes the API. How to they compare? The mods seem to have similar goals. Is it possible to use both?
    I assume with Vulkan Patch you are referring to this project?
    The author has also released it here on Nexusmods, but with additional descriptions and images, so that might be a good starting point to learn more about the patch.

Now to your question(s):
    Yes, it should be possible to use both at the same time, the Vulkan Patch description on ModDB even suggests the Parallel Universe Patch as another optimization.

The Parallel Universe Patch and the Vulkan Patch do fundamentally different things.

The Vulkan Patch packages, or rather suggest to install, the DXVK project, which is a DirectX to Vulkan translation layer, so basically providing an alternative implementation for the D3D9 API which Gothic 3 uses for rendering.
    Whether DXVK improves or worsens the render performance of Gothic 3 I can't say, you would have to try it out.
    In addition the Vulkan Patch provides a configuration for the ReShade project.
    To me it seems similar to the following patch, for which I have already written an analysis here some time ago, might be also interesting for you.

Whereas the Parallel Universe Patch optimizes, parallelizes and also fixes bugs directly in the Gothic 3 engine.
    A comprehensive list of all changes can be found in the changelog (see start post).

11. Beiträge anzeigen #171 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Sidonis ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von George Beitrag anzeigen
    I assume with Vulkan Patch you are referring to this project?
    The author has also released it here on Nexusmods, but with additional descriptions and images, so that might be a good starting point to learn more about the patch.

Now to your question(s):
    Yes, it should be possible to use both at the same time, the Vulkan Patch description on ModDB even suggests the Parallel Universe Patch as another optimization.

The Parallel Universe Patch and the Vulkan Patch do fundamentally different things.

The Vulkan Patch packages, or rather suggest to install, the DXVK project, which is a DirectX to Vulkan translation layer, so basically providing an alternative implementation for the D3D9 API which Gothic 3 uses for rendering.
    Whether DXVK improves or worsens the render performance of Gothic 3 I can't say, you would have to try it out.
    In addition the Vulkan Patch provides a configuration for the ReShade project.
    To me it seems similar to the following patch , for which I have already written an analysis here some time ago, might be also interesting for you.

Whereas the Parallel Universe Patch optimizes, parallelizes and also fixes bugs directly in the Gothic 3 engine.
    A comprehensive list of all changes can be found in the changelog (see start post ).
    Thank you for the fast and comprehensive reply

It really sucks that I discovered these two mods not long after I completed a pretty dreadful and stuttery playthrough of Gothic 3 figures

12. Beiträge anzeigen #172 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Летучий ist offline
    (Google translate) Guten Tag.Es gibt einen Fehler in Gothic 3, wenn Pfeile durch Feinde fliegen.Haben Sie versucht, es in CSP zu beheben?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #173 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Летучий Beitrag anzeigen
    (Google translate) Guten Tag.Es gibt einen Fehler in Gothic 3, wenn Pfeile durch Feinde fliegen.Haben Sie versucht, es in CSP zu beheben?
    Bisher gab es noch keine Versuche einen derartigen Fehler zu beheben.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #174 Zitieren
    Neuling Avatar von Benedikkt

Benedikkt ist offline
    Hello, will the parallel universe patch ever have a version for forsaken gods?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #175 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von MG42

MG42 ist offline
    I am still wondering why in Nordmar the Framerats goes unter 10; and at the same time gpu-clock and vram clock just on IDLING 2d mode... just in nordmar;
    the rest myrtana and Varant great performance.. Guessing in between Varant and Nordmar where the environment and treese are green and huge with maxed out graphics increased distances the workload is heavier.
    Nach eins kommt zwei, der Rest versteht sich von alleine...!
    Geändert von MG42 (25.12.2022 um 14:01 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #176 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Soeben wurde Version v1.0.5 des Parallel Universe Patch veröffentlicht.
    Diese Version behebt primär einige Fehler, die in der vorherigen Version des Parallel Universe Patches noch enthalten waren.
    Vielen Dank an alle, die diese Fehler gemeldet haben.

Download und Changelog findet ihr im Startpost.

---

Version v1.0.5 of the Parallel Universe Patch has just been released.
    This version primarily fixes some bugs that the previous version of the Parallel Universe patch still contained.
    Thanks to all who reported these bugs.

Download and changelog can be found in the initial post.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #177 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Benedikkt Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello, will the parallel universe patch ever have a version for forsaken gods?
    Possible, but there are no concrete plans so far.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #178 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Летучий ist offline
    Could version 1.05 somehow affect the vertical synchronization setting? Since the release, many complain about changes in the animation speeds of movement and battle. I also have these problems.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #179 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Летучий Beitrag anzeigen
    Could version 1.05 somehow affect the vertical synchronization setting? Since the release, many complain about changes in the animation speeds of movement and battle. I also have these problems.
    Interesting, I havn't heard of any such complaints until now. Can't immediately think of a change in version 1.05 that would result in such behaviour. Does it go away if you downgrade to 1.04?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #180 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Летучий ist offline
    I apologize. I have researched the issue. This is an original bug of Gothic 3. When you log into the game, vertical synchronization does not work, even if it is enabled in the settings. In order for vertical synchronization to work, you need to turn it off, and then turn it on again.
    PU affects this only by the fact that the total number of fps increases with it and the out-of-sync becomes more explicit.

Seite 9 von 12 « Erste ... 256789101112 Letzte »