Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von InnerMoon
    We know that PB said Elex 2 will take the most popular ending among users to make it canon in Elex 2.

My question is: what was this ending?

1. What faction did Jax joined?
    2. I think they already made clear the canon romance was Caja.
    3. What was the canon choices about the Hybrid?

I ask this because I want to play one last time Elex 1, this time with the canon choices.
    InnerMoon ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von Ajanna
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    As the hybrid survived, it seems they chose the neutral ending (hybrid gets basted with a seedling).

I don't think he chose to be berserker, since Cajas berserker guards treat him like an outsider

Ajanna ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von InnerMoon
    Zitat Zitat von Ajanna Beitrag anzeigen
    As the hybrid survived, it seems they chose the neutral ending (hybrid gets basted with a seedling).

I don't think he chose to be berserker, since Cajas berserker guards treat him like an outsider
    And in one of the cinematic trailers we see Ragnar basically tells Jax to fuck off, so yeah, I don't think he chose to be a Berserker. So either he chose to be a Cleric or an Outlaw.
    InnerMoon ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von Ajanna
    Ah... you think that was Ragnar... yeah, that's possible. Outlaws are probably hostile, I think - but I wonder about Nasty.

Ajanna ist offline

5. #5 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Grimmwulf
    I think the 'destroy the Hybrid' ending is the canon one. Big spoiler from an early game conversation:

Based on CohhCarnage's early beta game footage: There's a differentiation between the Hybrid and Dr. Adam Dawkins. The Hybrid was destroyed, and Adam was trapped within the shell, left for dead. He eventually managed to break free, but has lost many of his memories, and is more human due to lack of ELEX.

In the neutral ending I think the Hybrid lives on, likely with all memories intact.

Siding with the Berserkers in ELEX seems most likely to be canon:
    - Jax has a child with Caja (who's the Berserker leader now).
    - It suits the first game best: Jax was born as a Berserker, as an Alb he was sent to work against the Berserkers.
    - Berserkers have conquered Tavar. This might imply that Jax defended the World Heart there (otherwise the Outlaws conquer the area), and secured the Canyon for the Berserkers (promotion quest).

I figure the Berserkers treat him as an outsider because he withdrew from their community. They might see it as a betrayal.
    Das war's mit dir, du Mistvieh!
    Verdammte Enten!
    Grimmwulf ist offline Geändert von Grimmwulf (05.12.2021 um 20:12 Uhr)