Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline

[Release] Gothic II - Script-Patch

Script-Patch

Type: ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎Large Patch
    Platform: Gothic II: Night of the Raven
    Latest version: v26
    Authors: Fizzban, Efectivo, Dimus, D36, Kvincius, GaroK (translation)
    Language: English, Russian (Original)
    Original thread: https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/36817/
    Current Discord: https://discord.gg/FMafB4DBsV
    (Shorter) Description:
    Script-Patch is a modification that fixes a large number of bugs and inconveniences from the original, while at the same time improving it without changes in the story, making the game overall more polished experience.
    Union users will have access to additional quality of life plugins.

Full changelog available in the download link, it's google translated but the mod itself has been translated manually.

(Longer) Description:

Script-Patch for Gothic II: Night of the Raven is a modification aiming to fix numerous bugs and shortcomings of the original game. It does not come with with any new quests or great balance changes, it's recommended for people who would wish to play more polished version of Gothic II.
    The development of Script-Patch has been going on since 2005 to present day. Modder Efectivo (aka Nefarius) russified the patch from Fizzban, while making several additional tweaks, so the mod started to evolve into it's own thing rather than just being a translation.

Modder Dimus introduced a large number of additional changes and improvements. Currently the mod is being updated by D36.

The mod also contains edited worlds from Kvincius (Valley of Mines, Jarkendar, Khorinis and Irdorath), widescreen menu from Myxomop, fixed voice files originally made by Dimus and redone by GaroK for the english version, as well as quality of life Union plugins made by Slavemaster and Zorres (Union_MiscUtils, Union_NoFocusFix, Union_SpellFix, Union_TimedOverlays, Union_TorchHotkey and Union_SneakFix).

A submod called "Wasteland" can be optionally selected durning installation. It restores most of the major areas from Gothic that were cut out in Gothic II, populated with enemies. It doesn't contain any new quests either, you can visit it from additional monster XP, loot and for nostalgia.

Download:

Installer

Notes:
    1. Each version of Script-Patch runs through GothicStarter.exe separately and uses its own save folders. Removing different versions from the control panel is also done separately;
    2. Start of a new game is required. Saves made in the original, in any other mod, or in any previous version of the Script-Patch are not supported.

Geändert von GaroK0 (01.10.2022 um 10:13 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    One of the best "community/large patches" out there for NotR in English (right after YAUP, of course, hehe). A multitude of authors, a decade in working, a shitload of options to configure via cheats, some quality of life changes, etc. And it's still being updated even today.
    Geändert von Czudak (26.09.2021 um 21:08 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Union - Testphase Avatar von Niko5511

Niko5511 ist offline
    Vermutlich die umfangreichste Erweiterung an G2 DNDR, ohne was am klassischen Spielgefühl zu ändern. Wer mag, kann mal die Changelog anschauen auf der russischen Seite. Da ließt man stundenlang.
    Geändert von Niko5511 (26.09.2021 um 21:45 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von Mayaam

Mayaam ist offline
    That's really nice bug fixes there. Was waiting till it gets translated.

I found some bugs:

- There is no dialog "where can I find better equipement?" option with Xardas. Also if you don't choose "I need weapons." option right away, it disappears later.

- At night, Hilda at Lobarts farm can wake up as soon as you are near the house. Previously you had to enter it for trigger. Not tried with different NPC yet.

- NPCs are overly aggressive. Tried luring wolfs near second Khorinis gate (where Mika is) and almost all NPCS from the near market ran out to kill them. In Vanilla only guards fight them as that's their job.

- Mika response after he kills something is played with different voiceover.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Gor-Drak

Gor-Drak ist offline

Trokar?

Is Trokar put back in the game? I have the wasteland mod installed with it. I know he was put back in the game with Returning. I just don`t want to ask Bartok about him and not be able to complete it.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    Nope, there is no new content

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von Raggna93

Raggna93 ist offline
    İs there an german translation?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Gor-Drak

Gor-Drak ist offline
    Is the "No Friendly Fire" fix/plugin added? I get A message saying something is already hooked. Can`t remember the exact message. btw, I`m using Union 1.01 and put the "no friendly fire" in plugins. There is no message, when I remove it.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren
    Neuling Avatar von D36J

D36J ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Raggna93 Beitrag anzeigen
    İs there an german translation?
    No.

Zitat Zitat von Gor-Drak Beitrag anzeigen
    Is the "No Friendly Fire" fix/plugin added?
    No.