Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Hello. I see a lot of people talk about it but there seems to be no solution to this issue. This is bad. The game has a serious glitch and cannot be played! I want to join the Berserkers' faction and have to complete the Machine Parts quest but every time I go in the converter main chamber Jax has a flashback to when he was at Xacor and the game does not go any further, just a black screen. I can hear the music, and can load or quit the game, but I am stuck otherwise. It sucks. I like the game despite its many imperfections. I wish I could finish it.
    Please help if you have found a solution. I play on PS4.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    mago2536 ist offline Geändert von mago2536 (12.09.2021 um 22:25 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von Ajanna
    Hello Mike, welcome!

Maybe it helps to skip the flashback. You can do that by clicking the right mouse button.

Ajanna ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Rookie
    Hi Ajanna,
    Thanks! I did that too and it wouldn’t help. Still black screen.
    So I started a new game and this time it was fine. I could finally see inside the converter and complete the berserkers’ quest line. Perhaps if you don’t go to Domed City and Hort first, you won’t get stuck in the converter. At least that’s what happened to me.
    It’s such a fun game and I really enjoy playing it. It’s a shame they’re not releasing any more patches to fix the game’s problems.
    Cheers
    mago2536 ist offline

4. #4 Zitieren
    Legende Avatar von Ajanna
    I don't think this was related to where you went first. I suppose it was due to some patch that hadn't been loaded and installed in time. I faced a similar problem when I first went to Goliet -a completely different set of dialogues with Caldrim.

Ajanna ist offline