Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Just arrived

Evilangel ist offline

Gothic 1 chapter 3 The Focus Stones search

Hi there,

So after doing the messenger mission to the mages.. *i never send the main mission fire message until now* i give water and fire mages the messages and the first focus stone, saturas water mage should add a map into my inventory but this didnt happened, or maybe i sell it.

I try cheat codes to add it myself cause i didnt have any save game. So i check the map with the pentagram, but there arent any npcs to help me like Diego or Milten. And if i try to get the focus stones doing cheats the game breaks and closes.

I really love this game but the bugs are killing me.

Any trick to restart mission or trigger the npcs to help me in the locations, the npcs stay in their main locations, not the mission location.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Drachentöter Avatar von Blubbler

Blubbler ist offline
    Did you take both the almanac and focus stone from the chest in Cor Kalom's lab and deliver them both to Saturas?