Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 44
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Shang Tsung ist offline
    A very successful mod, thanks to the authors.
    I have completed most of the quests in the game and I have not encountered a bug. The Abandoned Mine design is pretty good. It is a really instructive and purposeful section for someone who is just starting out with the game. In addition, the new animations of the NPCs, the small details added to the environment and the arrangements made in accordance with the lore are quite appropriate. Frankly, I didn't see anything negative about the mod.

There are few additions that can be made without removing the mod from its purpose:
    - Ore Baron Armor and Guru Robes can be added as a quest reward, or maybe as a loot.
    - After joining the sect camp, player can choose to go bald and have tattoos (I didn't played as a novice, if this is already a feature, pardon me).
    - The road between the New Camp and the New Mine is quite empty, some environmental additions can be made.

Thanks for the hard work!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Shang Tsung Beitrag anzeigen
    There are few additions that can be made without removing the mod from its purpose:
    - Ore Baron Armor and Guru Robes can be added as a quest reward, or maybe as a loot.
    - After joining the sect camp, player can choose to go bald and have tattoos (I didn't played as a novice, if this is already a feature, pardon me).
    - The road between the New Camp and the New Mine is quite empty, some environmental additions can be made.

Thanks for the hard work!
    Apreciated.

I thought of adding Ore Baron Armor somewhere in Gomez' chest or Bartholo's Cellar after you raid the camp, and the Royal Guard Armor in the mountain fortress. Both armors would have quite low stats and not be of much use, but would be there.

Guru Robes would require rewriting the story of Y'Berion. I think there was some item like "Healing Potion of Y'Berion" unused in the game files. Could have a quest where you make that potion to save Y'Berion, for which he would be grateful and teach you 5th Circle of Magic, after which you would receive a robe. You wouldn't technically be a guru, just his apprentice, since the faith in the Sleeper is no longer continued.
    All further refrences to Y'Berion's death would be removed and everything would be dubbed.

Shaving head and tattoos may eventually be added, but not in Mod-Fix, since its author is extremely picky of what he adds into the mod.

I was thinking of creating a mod based off Mod-Fix where I add a bunch of stuff, including the fake guru plot, shaved head and tattoos and many more. But I have minimal modding experience, so I wouldn't be able to do it on my own. If someone would be willing to help I have lots of ideas.
    Geändert von GaroK0 (03.06.2021 um 20:15 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von GaroK0 Beitrag anzeigen
    Shaving head and tattoos may eventually be added, but not in Mod-Fix
    Already implemented in UnPatch, take a look at source scripts

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    Alchemy:
    Alchemy is a skill that requires no teacher or learning points. Instead, you raise your "Alchemy" skill by reading recipes, bookstands and brewing the potions. You need a free alchemy table and a lab flask, as well as a recipe, ingredients it calls for and a proper amount of skill.

Potions:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

1. Essence of Healing (Health +50)

Requires: 20 alchemy
    Ingredients: light healing plants, seraphis 2
    Where to get: can be bought from Torrez or Riordian.

2. Extract of Healing (Health +70)

Requires: 40 alchemy
    Ingredients: medium healing plants, seraphis 2
    Where to get: can be bought from Riordian

3. Elixir of Healing (Health +100)

Requires: Alchemy 60
    Ingredients: strong healing plants, seraphis 4
    Where to get: Kalom's Recipe, can be stolen from Cor Kalom's chest for Dexter. Be sure to read it before handing it to him.

4. Essence of Magic Energy (Mana +20)

Requires: Alchemy 20
    Ingredients: raven herbs, seraphis 2
    Where to get: can be bought from Torrez and Riordian.

5. Extract of Magic Energy (Mana +50)

Requires: Alchemy 40
    Ingredients: dark herbs, seraphis 3
    Where to get: can be bought from Riordian.

6. Elixir of Magic Energy (Mana + 70)

Requires: Alchemy 60
    Ingredients: Stoneroot, seraphis 4
    Where to get: Kalom's Recipe, can be stolen from a chest in his labratory, after Kalom leaves the brotherhood in 3rd chapter.

7. Essence of Life (Max health +5)

Requires: Alchemy 80
    Ingredients: healing plant (strongest, new 4th type), seraphis 4, pure alcohol
    Where to get: Damarok's Notes, can be looted from his body after coming back to the Old Camp in 4th-6th chapter. Can also be pickpocketed earlier if the player has 60 pickpocket skill.

8. Essence of Spirit (Max Mana + 5)

Requires: Alchemy 80
    Ingredients: dragonroot, 2 flame thorn berries, pure alcohol.
    Where to get: Damarok's Notes, can be looted from his body after coming back to the Old Camp in 4th-6th chapter. Can also be pickpocketed earlier if the player has 60 pickpocket skill.

9. Essence of Strength (Strength + 3)

Requires: Alchemy 100
    Ingredients: troll nightshade, velayis, sulfur
    Where to get: Riordian's Notes, can be found in his labratory at the end of 5th chapter, on a table. Can also be pickpocketed earlier if the player has 70+ pickpocket skill.

10. Essence of Dexterity (Dexterity + 3)

Requires: Alchemy 100
    Ingredients: goblin berries, velayis, mercury
    Where to get: Riordian's Notes, can be found in his labratory at the end of 5th chapter, on a table. Can also be pickpocketed earlier if the player has 70+ pickpocket skill.

Alchemy skill:

In order to reach 100 alchemy, you will require to:
    • Study 4 bookstands.
    • Read all alchemy recipes.
    • Make one of each potion at least once (with the exception of those which require 100).
    • Keep making potions.

Reading bookstands adds 10 points to alchemy. Recipes give 3. There are two books which contain two recipes each, which gives you +6. In total, reading all bookstands and recipes give you 70 alchemy.

Making first bottles of Essence of Healing and Essence of Magic Energy give you 1 point.
    Extract of Healing and Extract of Magic Energy give you 2 points.
    Elixir of Healing and Elixir of Magic Energy give you 3 points.
    First Essence of Life and Essence of Spirit give 4 points.

In total, making a bottle of each potion grants you 20 alchemy.

Remaining 10 points can be achieved simply by making more potions. The more advanced the potion is, the bigger is its contribution to your skill.

Rare ingredients:

1. Essence of Life
    Special healing herbs:

• You need to collect 5 healing herbs for Cor Angar in order to heal Y'Berion. For that there are six special healing herbs spawned on the swamp. The sixth plants can be used to make the potion. Two more herbs can be spawned in Fortuno's trade inventory if the player keeps asking Cor Angar about the plants.

2. Essence of Spirit
    Dragonroot:

• On the way up the mountain next to the first entrance to the New Camp.
    • In a cave near a Stone Circle guarded by undead.
    • In one of Orc Shaman's caves in the Orc Town.
    • Can be stolen from Torrez, requires 80+ pickpocket.

Pure Alcohol:

• In Jeremiah's inventory, can be taken by force or pickpocketed (40+ skill required).
    • 8 bottles are stored in a chest next to Jeremiah's workplace.
    • 4 bottles are available in a chest in Fisk's hut.
    • 2 bottles can be bought from Riordian.

3. Essence of Strength
    Troll Nightshade:

• In the Troll Canyon, near the broken winch.
    • Can be stolen from Silas (70+ skill required)

Velayis:

• Above four friend's meeting place, where in Gothic II you meed Diego.
    • On the uphill way to Mountain Fortress full of Lizards, keep sticking to the left side.
    • On a cliff in front of a Mercenary guard tower (where Jarvis is), get to the top and use Telekinesis.
    • Next to a Fog Tower.
    • Above Quentin's bandit camp.

Sulfur:

• 1 can be bought from Riordian.
    • 2 are stored in Fisk's chest.
    • 4 are stored in a chest in a house belonging to one of the Water Mages, nearby Riordian's.

4. Essence of Dexterity
    Goblin Berries:

• One can be looted from Goblin's body. The location of that goblin is determined randomly.
    • Another can be pickpocketed from Fortuno (30+ skill required).

Velayis:

• Above four friend's meeting place, where in Gothic II you meed Diego.
    • On the uphill way to Mountain Fortress full of Lizards, keep sticking to the left side.
    • On a cliff in front of a Mercenary guard tower (where Jarvis is), get to the top and use Telekinesis.
    • Next to a Fog Tower.
    • Above Quentin's bandit camp.

Mercury:

• Can be bought from Riordian.
    • 1 bottle is in Gomez' inventory, has to be taken by force.
    • 4 bottles are found in Riordian's chest in his labratory.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    Pickpocket:

Who can I steal from?
    You can steal from almost every NPC, but only once.

What items can I steal?
    In most cases it's the item from NPC's inventory, a lot of times it's something of low value, like a bottle of water or a loaf of bread. Sometimes you obtain nothing at all, but in some cases you can receive special items, obtainable only through pickpocket.

Bonuses.
    In addition to materialistic gains you can also receive small amounts of experience points. You will also be to receive some items before they start being sold by merchants.

What determines pickpocket success?
    Theft will end in success if Nameless' pickpocket level is high enough. Theft can also, with some probability, be successful even if the player's pickpocket level is slightly lower than the target's level. If the theft level exceeds player's skill by more than 20 points, the pickpocket is guaranteed to end with failure.

More successful pickpockets.
    In some case the player can conduct a special pickpocket. If the player's pickpocket level exceeds the target's level by 20 points or more, then he will receive more valuable objects than usual. This rule doesn't apply to all NPC's, only some of them.
    What if pickpocket fails?
    Should the NPC catch the player red handed, he will get agressive, in most cases resorting to violence. You can attempt to pickpocket that character again, but he remembers what you tried to do, thus increasing the requirement by 10 points.

What determines the pickpocket level?
    The main factor is the raw Pickpocket skill, which has two levels. Dexterity also has a great influence in that matter. And to reach the maximum level you need to practice a lot. Every few successful thefts your odds are increased by 1%. It is recommended that you start with low level NPCs, like Diggers, Novices etc, then gradually moving to high tier characters.

How can I see my pickpocket level?
    Player status screen displays your chance of failure. If your stats screen shows 60%, then your chance of success is 40 and so on, You can do the math.
    How to determine diffuculty of NPC's pickpocket?
    When you approach an NPC, you can choose pickpocket option, after which you will see a text which will give you an idea of how hard the theft will be. Now it should be clarified that there are two variants of pickpocket.

The first option (set as default) implies that the pickpocket text corresponds to the the difficulty number of the theft:
    10 = "(It would be child's play to steal from him.)"
    20 = "(It would be very simple to steal from him.)"
    30 = "(It would be simple to steal from him.)"
    40 = "(It wouldn't be easy to steal from him.)"
    50 = "(It would be risky to steal from him.)"
    60 = "(It would be difficult to steal from him.)"
    70 = "(It would be very difficult to steal from him.)"
    80 = "(It would be damn difficult to steal from him.)"
    90 = "(It would be incredibly difficult to steal from him.)"
    100 = "(It would be nearly impossible to steal from him.)"

Second variant implies the text depends on the Player skill - Theft level ratio.

Player skill exceeds the difficulty by 20 points or more = (It would be child's play to steal from him.)

Player skill equals the difficulty of the target = (It would be simple to steal from him.)

Player skill does not match target's difficulty, but the difference is not bigger than 10 points = (It would be risky to steal from him.)

Player skill does not match target's difficulty, but the difference is not bigger than 20 points = (It would be very risky to steal from him.)

Player skill does not match target's difficulty by a large margin = (It would be nearly impossible to steal from him.)

Variant selection.
    There are special benches/stools which allow you to tweak some game settings, including pickpocket. There are four of them:

• At the start of the game, on the exchange place.
    • In the free hut above the arena in the Old Camp.
    • In Shrike's hut.
    • In a hut next to Fortuno's stand.

If you wish so, you can choose classic pickpocket varian, which implies you learn sneaking first. New variants do not have this requirement.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Roland54

Roland54 ist offline
    If someone is interested in and GaroK0 would like this:

I translated the ModFix from the English Edition to a German Edition using the Easy Gothic Mod Translator. It may be not perfect, but it looks good when playing in German. I could upload the three needed files (.ini, ....rtf and the translated GothicModFixEE_Main_de.mod), if someone is intereted in this and I am allowed to do that by the modders.
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Gilden/Guilds/Гильдии v.1.6: Gothic 2: Gilden 1.6 DE
    Die Destiny- Saga (1 bis 5): Gothic 2: Destiny 1 bis 5 Deutsche Version
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    G1 Erweiterte Edition Plus (Quentins Bande): G1 Erweiterte Edition (Quentins Bande)
    Und viele andere.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen

I translated the ModFix from the English Edition to a German Edition using the Easy Gothic Mod Translator. It may be not perfect, but it looks good when playing in German. I could upload the three needed files (.ini, ....rtf and the translated GothicModFixEE_Main_de.mod), if someone is intereted in this and I am allowed to do that by the modders.
    Mod-Fix doesn't have that much original text, most of it being just alchemy recipes. If anyone cared to translate it to German, I would be able to do the rest of the work myself and release the translation.

Here's a link for anyone who would be interested in doing that: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aj7...ew?usp=sharing

Meanwhile, I haven't yet announced our new project here yet, which is Gothic: Deluxe Edition (name might change with time). It will be a mod based on Mod-Fix, which adds more content which was either omitted by PiranhaBytes (like Quentin questline) or is in popular demand (becoming a Guru) and more. Here's a sneak-peek of our work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_demyzoyYE

More details and previews of the work on our Discord serever: https://discord.gg/FMafB4DBsV

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren
    Abenteurer

Voron256 ist offline
    Hello.
    Congratulations on the completion of the translation of the english version.
    Now I will be waiting for new version - the Deluxe Edition. It is interesting that you guys there will be able to implement on the basis of the most corrected mod in my opinion. I completed walkthrough the last Russian version of the mod-fix about six months ago and it was good expeirense.
    I am waiting for a new challenge and hope that I will be able to see high-quality and interesting content in your next stage of development of this project.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Hello and thanks for the translation. I loved, is the best there is, especially the new added cutscenes. Also before this mod, I had problems with the beasts especially, I hit them and their healt does not drop. Now (I think because you force me to invest a lot in strenght) no more problem.
    The Abandoned mine tutorial was briliant, also the sword I find at the end made me a very happy explorer.

Douring my play, until now (not finished) I found this bugs:
    1. Fist not complain for chasing Modrag out of Old Camp
    2. All character dfoes not sit on chair, but on top of them.
    3. Not in English some words ... ERHALTEN in stead of GIVEN (when you recieve somthing) also for GIVE is GEBEN
    4. Aaron chest quest does not close even after I give him the key back and receive 20 ore. ( I belive is because I had also other key with me, why I belive so? Because at the quest The Weed Merchant the quest does not close-not give me permission to give the 200 ore to Baal Isidro until I sell all the weed, which I had more than he gives me). After the colapse of the mine, quest fail ....
    5. Some swords and some rings become grupped others not and when you equip one does not separate from the group
    6. Lester in the quest to the focus. after climbing the stairs, makes 2 steps and fall to the floor, and repeat this over amd over again.
    7. Scaty at the beginings says that "as long as you don't belong to a camp you will not fight, nobody wants to see a guildles fight" but after become part of a guild does noit have any new dialogue? Maybe you intended to implement this?
    8. I'm in Ch. 5 and Saturas did not offer me the option to become an Water Mage (I liberated the Mine and close thea quest in Ch.4) Also Wolf at the begining of Ch5 spupose to finish the Crawler Armor but he says "give me some time"...
    9. I have a jurnal update "Way into the SleeperXs Temple" but it is not listed into active quests... I also close the quest, it says finish but not listed to Completed Misions; strange. After this quest I finaly took the Crawler Armor, but I just about to take the Uriziel Armor so it was better at the begining of Ch5 before entering the Sleeper's Temple...
    10. The quest Banished Orc Shaman does not close and I did everithing that was needed.(Maybe thet's why the prevoius quest not appear)
    11. Baal Kadar's speach to his students (about the Sleeper and Y'Berion) to much pause between comment lines(about 5 seconds).

P.S.
    a) Regarding your ideea to save Y'Berion with the healing potion, if you want to rewrite the story, as a suggestion, you can do as per Golden mod, add the suggestion to Saturas that in stead of dead Fire Mages, the Guru's can help with the ORe Magic Blast. And for non Swamp Camp members give a different reward... like a combination of permanent potions...
    b) And another suggestion ... can you make it so that all hits do some damage (like a minimum 5 HP same like in Gotrhic 2) because at the beginng in the Arena I have problems until I defeat Kirgo and Kharim.
    c) There is a mod that binds togheter this mod and Minental People (Золотой мод + Народ Миненталя) if you have time can you translate that one also please?
    https://rpgrussia.com/resources/naro...-mod-fix.2981/
    d) Speaking of translations, also the mod that combines Golden Mod and Minental People, from what I read, will combine it with yours in the next release. This one is even a more stunning one from the description.
    https://rpgrussia.com/resources/zolo...inentalja.441/
    ...They call me The Wanderer...
    Geändert von Tharr (13.09.2021 um 02:55 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    Are you using DX11 or other mods or plugins?
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    Douring my play, until now (not finished) I found this bugs:
    1. Fist not complain for chasing Modrag out of Old Camp
    2. All character dfoes not sit on chair, but on top of them.
    3. Not in English some words ... ERHALTEN in stead of GIVEN (when you recieve somthing) also for GIVE is GEBEN
    4. Aaron chest quest does not close even after I give him the key back and receive 20 ore. ( I belive is because I had also other key with me, why I belive so? Because at the quest The Weed Merchant the quest does not close-not give me permission to give the 200 ore to Baal Isidro until I sell all the weed, which I had more than he gives me). After the colapse of the mine, quest fail ....
    5. Some swords and some rings become grupped others not and when you equip one does not separate from the group
    6. Lester in the quest to the focus. after climbing the stairs, makes 2 steps and fall to the floor, and repeat this over amd over again.
    7. Scaty at the beginings says that "as long as you don't belong to a camp you will not fight, nobody wants to see a guildles fight" but after become part of a guild does noit have any new dialogue? Maybe you intended to implement this?
    8. I'm in Ch. 5 and Saturas did not offer me the option to become an Water Mage (I liberated the Mine and close thea quest in Ch.4) Also Wolf at the begining of Ch5 spupose to finish the Crawler Armor but he says "give me some time"...
    9. I have a jurnal update "Way into the SleeperXs Temple" but it is not listed into active quests... I also close the quest, it says finish but not listed to Completed Misions; strange. After this quest I finaly took the Crawler Armor, but I just about to take the Uriziel Armor so it was better at the begining of Ch5 before entering the Sleeper's Temple...
    10. The quest Banished Orc Shaman does not close and I did everithing that was needed.(Maybe thet's why the prevoius quest not appear)
    11. Baal Kadar's speach to his students (about the Sleeper and Y'Berion) to much pause between comment lines(about 5 seconds).
    1. This is not a bug. Fisk will not complain about Mordrag if he leaves the camp peacefully, only when violence is used.
    2. Again, are you using DX11 or some kind of animation mods? This can also be tied to FPS being too high.
    3. I searched those words in the scripts, no results for ERHALTEN, and few results for GEBEN, but only for comments, not in the context of ItemReceived/Given on screen. So again, some external mods or plugins you are using?
    4. You need to sell all the weed from Isidro, then you will be able to tell him the job is done.
    5. I asked Elder about it, this is his response (use translator)

Складывать всё оружие и все кольца/амулеты в пачки нельзя по причине описанных здесь багов. Но и оставлять те виды оружия, которых в инвентаре ГГ может скапливаться очень много, без складывания в пачки не хочется. Поэтому было принято компромиссное решение по частичному применению у предметов флага складывания в пачки.

В ближайшее время планируется выход новой версии Union, где всё оружие в Г1 получит свойство складывания в пачки. Процесс будет аналогичен тому, что есть в Г2НВ - экипированный предмет выделяется из пачки и экипируется в единственном числе. По поводу колец написал авторам Union. Возможно, это тоже поправят.
    6. When you use ladders too early, the NPC climbing it would fall down. It's fixed in new Union version. Also might be an FPS issue.
    8. Did you talk to Nefarius? Also, you can only become a Water Mage if you are either a Fire Mage, or a Mercenary from the beginning. If you are a banished Guard who joined Mercenaries later, the Water Mage path is not available to you.

In Chapter V when you gave Wolf enough plates, you need to wait one day until he finishes the armor.

9. If after talking with Ur-Shak about Sleeper and his Temple, Hero will not relay this information to Xardas and instead will go to Tarrok first, the quest will stay and a Way into Sleeper's Temple will formally begin.

11. It's not a bug. It's not meant to be continous speech like with Vatras. More like smalltalk with other NPCs, where you just hear bits and pieces of the conversation.

I didn't play Golden Mod but from what I heard it falsely claims to "restore" unused content and is very poor and buggy.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Are you using DX11 or other mods or plugins?

1. This is not a bug. Fisk will not complain about Mordrag if he leaves the camp peacefully, only when violence is used.
    2. Again, are you using DX11 or some kind of animation mods? This can also be tied to FPS being too high.
    4. You need to sell all the weed from Isidro, then you will be able to tell him the job is done.

6. When you use ladders too early, the NPC climbing it would fall down. It's fixed in new Union version. Also might be an FPS issue.
    8. Did you talk to Nefarius? Also, you can only become a Water Mage if you are either a Fire Mage, or a Mercenary from the beginning. If you are a banished Guard who joined Mercenaries later, the Water Mage path is not available to you.

In Chapter V when you gave Wolf enough plates, you need to wait one day until he finishes the armor.

9. If after talking with Ur-Shak about Sleeper and his Temple, Hero will not relay this information to Xardas and instead will go to Tarrok first, the quest will stay and a Way into Sleeper's Temple will formally begin.

11. It's not a bug. It's not meant to be continous speech like with Vatras. More like smalltalk with other NPCs, where you just hear bits and pieces of the conversation.

I didn't play Golden Mod but from what I heard it falsely claims to "restore" unused content and is very poor and buggy.
    1. Thanks for the clarifications, and yes I was using zHumansRemaster_G1.vdf (removed now and I will limit my FPS in SystemPack.ini)
    2. Also I did not know that If I was a guard can't become a Water Mage anymore. But if I join the new camp and become a mercenary I can?
    3. The only bug that remain for me unclear is : "Aaron chest" quest does not close even after I give him the key back and receive 20 ore.

4. Regarding Golden Mod, you're right the English version I played was very bugged. But I understand that they release some other versions that patched that...
    5. Regarding the other mod combo, yours and Minental People (Золотой мод + Народ Миненталя) ... fingers crossed maybe will be transalted in the end...

P.S. Looking foreward for your new releases, especially for restored content like Y'Berion is saved and so on ...

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    2. If you belong to the New Camp in the beginning, then you can become a Water Mage.
    3. Not sure what's wrong here. People on discord testify it works for them and so it works for me. I will have to look in the scripts.

I haven't played Народ Миненталя so I don't know.

What do you mean by from what I read, will combine it with yours in the next release ? Someone wants to take English translation of ModFix and merge it with other mods?

I'm also not restoring anything, we'll simply adding what we think lacked in the original game, but we're not taking old unused files and putting them back into the game.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren
    Local Hero

csajo ist offline

?

does the community patch work with this?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    3. Not sure what's wrong here. People on discord testify it works for them and so it works for me. I will have to look in the scripts.

Since you tell me that no one had this problem with the mod "Aaron ches" I looked in mim Gothic.ini file and found that Union_MiscUtils.vdf have the option RemoveKeys=1 ... I think from here was my bug, so It's not your mod, sorry!

Regarding to "Minecrawle's Plate Armor" quest (as a suggestion) maybe you can write in stead of "I'm supose to came back later" write " I will come back tomorrow to see if it's finished" like this no more confusion.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von csajo Beitrag anzeigen

What do you mean?

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    I am using the mod together with CP and Union 1.0k, I did not find any problems.
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    G1 Erweiterte Edition Plus (Quentins Bande): G1 Erweiterte Edition (Quentins Bande)
    Und viele andere.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von AmProsius

AmProsius ist offline
    The G1CP is fully compatible with the Mod-Fix.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    Hello.

Community Patch with Mod-Fix is not reccomended
    Geändert von GaroK0 (16.10.2021 um 22:00 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von crev1991

crev1991 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Roland54 Beitrag anzeigen

Hey man, do you still have those files? I would love to have everything in german ^^

cheers

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40 Zitieren

Roland54 ist offline
    Die Dateien habe ich noch, aber wenn du bis Anfang nächster Woche warten kannst, dann könnte ich eine (fast) richtige Übersetzung der neuesten Version (von Dezember 2022) hochladen.

I still have the files, but if you can wait until early next week, I could upload an (almost) correct translation of the latest version (from December 2022).
    Meine Übersetzungen:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster:
    Klasztor - Das Kloster
    Und viele andere.

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »