Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline

HELP fixing hole in mesh

Hi. I have a "hole" in mesh in about the location shown in screenshot. Can anybody please fix it in surface.3ds?

[Bild: attachment.php?s=3dab5da2bc3bcbba5f38d372f2d54755&attachmentid=50353&d=1616316800&thumb=1]SURFACE.3DS

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Is it just the hole to fix? I remember you told me that for some reason you couldn't fix it and it's always showing up again?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    Is it just the hole to fix? I remember you told me that for some reason you couldn't fix it and it's always showing up again?
    If a compile a WORLD.ZEN using this mesh, at that point the character either falls through the mesh or gets stuck in it.

Somehow I get the same result if I use the unaltered surface.3ds from GMDK. Anybody knows if that mesh is corrupted?

It's just that "hole" that needs to be fixed.

(It's the mesh from UnPatch 0.8).

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    I fixed the hole deleting the problematic polygons and creating new ones. But how do I fix the texture? )

[Bild: attachment.php?s=3dab5da2bc3bcbba5f38d372f2d54755&attachmentid=50357&d=1616471671&thumb=1]

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    It may sound strange, but I recommend the Spacer for such a little texture fix. You may be able to let it look better and it may be immediately scaled the right amount when you apply it new.