Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 40
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer

dolorosa ist offline

Dialogues spliting script/tool

Hi everyone! The main point of my post is to ask for your help in creating a dialogue spliting script/tool. I want to split all the speeches based on their own id into different files. If there is anyone who is willing to help I would really appreciate it. Here are the speeches https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...q8I/edit#gid=0

Thanks

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von TopLayer

TopLayer ist offline
    Each speech has unique ID. So, how to split it?
    And why to split? What is your original goal?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Adventurer

dolorosa ist offline

Dialogue splitting tool/script

Zitat Zitat von TopLayer Beitrag anzeigen
    Each speech has unique ID. So, how to split it?
    And why to split? What is your original goal?
    I want to split in different files for those IDs that aren't connected to each other, in separate files. The reason why I want it, is because I want to share these split files to people,as we're about to start the dubbing in our language for Gothic 2 Returning. I have separated nameless hero's speeches. So all these IDs in here are from all the other characters apart nameless. It was easy for me to extract nameless' speeches in emeditor by extractring "AI_OUTPUT(OTHER, SELF...),but for the other characters things are different "AI_OUTPUT(SELF,OTHER..), they're all the same and splitting them is hard the way I want it. I removed the AI_OUTPUT(SELF,OTHER..),but I have a copy of with"AI_OUTPUT(SELF,OTHER..)" if that's gonna help in any way.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren

TopLayer ist offline
    Is it possible to run mod with Union (until Main Menu is shown)?
    I tried this plugin with G2A orignal, it creates Dialogs subfolder with repliques splitted by npc they belongs to.

<Attachment Deleted>
    Geändert von TopLayer (19.03.2021 um 04:48 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Adventurer

dolorosa ist offline

union plugin

Is it possible to run mod with Union (until Main Menu is shown)?
    I tried this plugin with G2A orignal, it creates Dialogs subfolder with repliques splitted by npc they belongs to.
    I have copied the .vdf files that you left me, into Data folder. the game runs, but where is the subfolder meant to be created? I see no subfolder.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren

TopLayer ist offline
    I put some effort to make the plugin compatible with Ikarus:
    - hooked Daedalus functions ignored
    - recursive calls ignored

I tested it with Dirty Swamp and Odyssee (the last took several minutes to execute, but result looks OK)
    Angehängte Dateien

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Adventurer

dolorosa ist offline
    In the root of the game, ex. D:\Gothic II\Dialogs\
    Try start the game again.
    Does plugin works? You should notice that loading to the menu takes a lot longer.
    Try create subfolder yourself and start the game. Will it be removed? The algoritm is: delete the subfolder if it exists and create it again.

I have added some logging around filesystem operations:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    I tried everything you told. I created the folder because it wasn't existing. Maybe I'm missing something. Should I install union before? If yes, which version should I install? Maybe the time-stamp of the .vdf should be higher? Like 2042?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren

TopLayer ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von dolorosa Beitrag anzeigen
    I tried everything you told. I created the folder because it wasn't existing. Maybe I'm missing something. Should I install union before? If yes, which version should I install? Maybe the time-stamp of the .vdf should be higher? Like 2042?
    I have updated the post above your answer, download the plugin from there.
    Of couse you should install Union, the last version (Union Patch and Union 1.0j).
    Try again.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren
    Adventurer

dolorosa ist offline

Numbered IDs

I have updated the post above your answer, download the plugin from there.
    Of couse you should install Union, the last version (Union Patch and Union 1.0j).
    Try again.

It worked, thanks, but you wouldn't know who's speaking, whether it's nameless or somebody else in these files. Can you check my google docs sheet again please? I managed to sort ID(meaning numbers this time) by using easy gothic mod translator tool. Could you make a script that can extract all different IDs in different files along with the speeches? Or a function in google docs that could extract them in new different sheets? I will share the link to you so you can check it. I think extracting based on the numbered IDs should be easier(theoretically speaking) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...q8I/edit#gid=0
    Geändert von dolorosa (19.03.2021 um 08:22 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren

TopLayer ist offline
    but you wouldn't know who's speaking, whether it's nameless or somebody else in these files
    Why you dont know? The file names are IDs of self NPCs. Hero repliques start with tab symbol.

Code:
    // BAU_931_TILL.TXT

DIA_TILL_BRONKOWIEDERANARBEIT
        [DIA_Till_BRONKOWIEDERANARBEIT_15_00] "Bronko arbeitet wieder." <- hero says
    [DIA_Till_BRONKOWIEDERANARBEIT_03_01] "Tatsächlich? Das ist ja prima." <- Till says
        [DIA_Till_BRONKOWIEDERANARBEIT_15_02] "Ja. Und ich will jetzt meine Kohle." <- hero says
    [DIA_Till_BRONKOWIEDERANARBEIT_03_03] "(zögernd) Mmh. Na gut. Geschäft ist Geschäft, was?" <- Till says
    [DIA_Till_BRONKOWIEDERANARBEIT_03_04] "So viel Geld habe ich leider nicht. Aber ich bin sehr dankbar, dass du mir geholfen hast." <- Till says

DIA_TILL_WARUMNICHTSLD
        [DIA_Till_WARUMNICHTSLD_15_00] "Warum helfen euch nicht die Söldner gegen die Milizen?" <- hero says
    [DIA_Till_WARUMNICHTSLD_03_01] "Bevor die erstmal in Wallung kommen, habe ich sie doch schon längst in die Flucht geschlagen." <- Till says

DIA_TILL_BRONKOZURARBEIT
        [DIA_Till_BRONKOZURARBEIT_15_00] "Vielleicht kann ich dir helfen." <- hero says
    [DIA_Till_BRONKOZURARBEIT_03_01] "Meinst du wirklich? Also pass auf, wenn du Bronko wieder dazu bringst, zu arbeiten, werde ich dir, sagen wir mal, 10 Goldmünzen bezahlen. Was sagst du?" <- Till says

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren
    Adventurer

dolorosa ist offline

Dialogs split

Why you dont know? The file names are IDs of self NPCs. Hero repliques start with tab symbol.

Code:
    // BAU_931_TILL.TXT

[DIA_Till_BRONKOWIEDERANARBEIT_03_01] "Tatsächlich? Das ist ja prima." <- Till says
        [DIA_Till_BRONKOWIEDERANARBEIT_15_02] "Ja. Und ich will jetzt meine Kohle." <- hero says
    [DIA_Till_BRONKOWIEDERANARBEIT_03_03] "(zögernd) Mmh. Na gut. Geschäft ist Geschäft, was?" <- Till says
    [DIA_Till_BRONKOWIEDERANARBEIT_03_04] "So viel Geld habe ich leider nicht. Aber ich bin sehr dankbar, dass du mir geholfen hast." <- Till says

DIA_TILL_WARUMNICHTSLD
        [DIA_Till_WARUMNICHTSLD_15_00] "Warum helfen euch nicht die Söldner gegen die Milizen?" <- hero says
    [DIA_Till_WARUMNICHTSLD_03_01] "Bevor die erstmal in Wallung kommen, habe ich sie doch schon längst in die Flucht geschlagen." <- Till says

DIA_TILL_BRONKOZURARBEIT
    [DIA_Till_BRONKOZURARBEIT_03_01] "Meinst du wirklich? Also pass auf, wenn du Bronko wieder dazu bringst, zu arbeiten, werde ich dir, sagen wir mal, 10 Goldmünzen bezahlen. Was sagst du?" <- Till says
    Now that Returning AB supports Union, I said that I should be able to use the patch you created months ago. But now when I launch the game, an error shows up. I changed the display language of my windows into Russian thinking that I was going to be able to understand the error message, but no success. I know you wouldn't be able to understand either because that's no language, it's more of an encoder reading problem. But maybe you have an idea of what causes the error. The error shows up just as soon as I enter the game. https://ibb.co/52kS78z
    [Bild: nynhI8EKoAAAAASUVORK5CYII=]

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren

TopLayer ist offline
    Plugins are prohibited in their mod.
    Try renaming the plugin dll to zBinkFix.dll or even replacing it inside Union.vdf. Not sure if this will help.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren
    Adventurer

dolorosa ist offline
    Try renaming the plugin dll to zBinkFix.dll or even replacing it inside Union.vdf. Not sure if this will help.
    You're magic, it worked no bother, thanks very much once again!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14 Zitieren
    Adventurer

dolorosa ist offline

Smile

Code:
    // BAU_931_TILL.TXT

DIA_TILL_WARUMNICHTSLD

DIA_TILL_BRONKOZURARBEIT
    Hi, is there any way that you could modify the plugin and make the hero's dialogues have a special character in front of them, anything that would distinguish them from the npcs dialogues. I know that you used the tab symbol, but why I'm asking for this, is because there is only one person who is dubbing nameless, and I want to extract all the hero's dialogues in a separate file by using EmEditor. So any symbol written in front of the hero's dialogues would do the job. Maybe an X or a number.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren
    now also in your universe  Avatar von Milky-Way

Milky-Way ist offline
    Hi, is there any way that you could modify the plugin and make the hero's dialogues have a special character in front of them, anything that would distinguish them from the npcs dialogues. I know that you used the tab symbol, but why I'm asking for this, is because there is only one person who is dubbing nameless, and I want to extract all the hero's dialogues in a separate file by using EmEditor. So any symbol written in front of the hero's dialogues would do the job. Maybe an X or a number.
    can't you use the tab symbol (or exactly 4 spaces followed by [ at the beginning of a line?

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16 Zitieren
    Adventurer

dolorosa ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Milky-Way Beitrag anzeigen
    can't you use the tab symbol (or exactly 4 spaces followed by [ at the beginning of a line?
    You're right, it seems to work even with the tab spaces. Thanks!
    Geändert von dolorosa (28.06.2021 um 06:44 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren
    Adventurer

dolorosa ist offline

error file

Hi again, I have just noticed that there is one file named "warn" that gets generated while using the plugin. I will attach the file here.
    Angehängte Dateien

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18 Zitieren

TopLayer ist offline
    Hi again, I have just noticed that there is one file named "warn" that gets generated while using the plugin. I will attach the file here.
    You should decompile this 3 functions and parse AI_Output's manually, because the plugin doesn't know who is "slf" and who is "oth".
    You can use Union_MarvinHelper plugin with decompile console command.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19 Zitieren
    Adventurer

dolorosa ist offline

another noticed thing

You should decompile this 3 functions and parse AI_Output's manually, because the plugin doesn't know who is "slf" and who is "oth".
    You can use Union_MarvinHelper plugin with decompile console command.
    So, I have noticed another thing, dialogs of some npcs aren't provided. I come up with an example. So Dusty doesn't seem to have a generated file. I went to check the npc names where all my text is translated. So Dusty name is:"XBS_7506_DUSTY", there is no such a file named like that, in the dialogs folder. And I am 100% sure that Dusty has dialogs in Returning, not many, but he does. Or there is Asgard, same situation:"XOR_12206_WARRIORNATURE". Maybe now that returning supports Union you don't have to "- hook Daedalus functions ignored - recursive calls ignored", as you said at the start of the topic, maybe this has some impact.
    Geändert von dolorosa (30.06.2021 um 15:46 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20 Zitieren

TopLayer ist offline
    So, I have noticed another thing, dialogs of some npcs aren't provided.
    I will check it later.

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »