Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice

ohje00 ist offline

Very slow download with Gothic 3 patches, quest packet, content mod

I found this to be the best place to ask. I'm installing gothic 3 with content mod. I played it before, the download speed was fine everytime. But now I hardly achieve 2mb/s speeds only in the site, mostly stays at 200kb/s. I use chrome. Any ideas?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    dann wähle doch deinen sonderrang Avatar von Heinzi

Heinzi ist offline
    I started downloading CP 1.75 from the site to see for myself and I got 800-1200 KB/s (with Waterfox) so the server is definitely still capable of good speed.

/edit @23:38 With Chrome I get 1,0-2,5 MB/s

/edit2 @03:33 I wanted to do another test during night hours when less people are utilizing the server capacity and now I get 9,4-11,2 MB/s with Waterfox while Chrome is refusing to start the download.

What you can try to do is set the parallel download flag in Chrome to speed it up (basically you send three different queries to the server instead of just one so you may be able to circumvent a serverside cap):

https://www.wisecleaner.com/think-ta...le-Chrome.html
    "wenn ich jmd respektlos behandelt habe warst dass immer nur du" - wahre Freunde!

Legen Sie das verdammte Eis zurück auf Ihre Zwei-Millionen-Dollar-Hand!
    EDL: Es wird Menschenansammlungen in allen Größenordnungen geben in hinreichender Zahl.
    Mission Impossible mit Heinzi Cruise
    Geändert von Heinzi (22.02.2021 um 03:33 Uhr)