Hello guys i m fan ofgothic from a long time so i will discuss with you all problems what i ve seen and what you ve seen in gothic 3:

I wanna start this with simple note about what problems we will peek first Problems dont says bug it' s only me objective view on the game and why it makes feel not fun. I wanna say it it's only me point of view.)

A) Problems with Plot.
B) Problems with mechanics
C) Problems with difficulties
D) Problems with Reputations and quests
E) Problems with maps
F) Problems with Arenas
G) Problem with bosses
H) Problems with items

(If you wanna add new problems created just next one )

So let's start with Plot:

What i can see problem with plot is that PB+J dont had enough time to creat good plot i think this is most important thing what i can see general idea was good but plot has no meaning it dont have epicness. What we love and we ve been excited about it. So let's see from step be step what's the problem with plot.

The first problem is that we are starting going to Myrtana there is any reason to just start without items bec Our hero is so stupid that from last 2 episdoes of gothic he took everything he could and now he forget. That s huge mistake created specialy with no time to creat something logic.

Second problem is how your friends knew so many things about myrtana and you dont know anything if you were in Myrtana ? Why Gorn if i remeber knows where are refuges ?

This stuff brings thinking that something is wrong in game. That's really junked up. What i can say bec plot now ends till we dont see Xardas for real talk to him to brings some stuff and . Then we choose to kill or just leave What?

Do you feel me? In other words there is no reason even to play game that shows that all time they work on side questst and everything but they dont build real plot they dont build anything that takes everything together.

Me soultion is : When we End arc of Jarkendar we travel To myrtana . 3 days last too the Mooring in Myrtana. We recive video about Xardas Taking power of Ressurected Dragon and Xardas taking this power our namless Hero has nightmares the moment he beat Ressureted Dragon was the moment when Eye of Innos cracked. All powers of our hero was taken and sealed away To the Eye of Innos. The last moment of Talking Xardas to our namless hero was the moment when he took Eye Of the Innos From our hero. Our Namless hero is really sick he is power was taken away.

But let's comeback to the ship plot. It's 4'th Am something cracked in the ship noise was gigantic Diego woke up first to see what happend . KRAKER !!!! He is attacking !! Gigantic Monster ! Gorn What a ? Milten run for our Hero woke up him everyone took all necceseray items and run away from the ship. The moment we sailed to the Myrtana was the moment when Pirates attack us (Houndreds of pirates 12 ships cooming (Real plot of pirates you can creat that was for real not attack for our Namless hero and their friends that was just what we called being in the wrong place with the wrong time! Reality was so much deeper. Pirates are for real so much bigger they were always enemys of Rhobar and now they are enemies of assasins, Orcs. They attack you bec they see you had Ship of Paladins you had just bad luck me friend )) we had to run to Village when we see Gang of orcs. And then story begins

Next step is good way too understanding we have to find plots and clues what we have too do we have good begining and we need to find out ourselves in new world. We are attacking village and story begins to talk with all of villagers we gather informations of refuges. That's what we can called ACT 1:

Act 1 is all about plot Ardea/Cape dun and all this beautiful world there. What we have options here we can become everything in same time that's diffrent story we dont have too choose from refuges or mercenary. Most important is see what happend in myrtana gather all informations and then go back to your friends it's stupid they just vanish like this and bye what a stupid idea. Like childs we jsut go without informations what happend . How it works now world. When we meet one more time our friends and tell all information we gather then we recive plot that they will choose where they can go and everyone leave you with they're own ploot quests. Milten gives you quests to meet with mages of innos/addanos/beliar <- if it s possible. He wanna bring all of mages togethere and recreate mage council . Second quest is explore World about looking sign of Dragons. Diego tell's you that he never imagine of sucha world . It's best places for him to make bussines so he demand you too dont choose side of confflict. Try to make as strong as possible every side of connflict make your self trustable everywhere you are going. Strong camps are best way to make money . Lee start shouts on Diego. This me country i can t leave it like this Orcs will pay but first i will make me revange We will see again ! Diego says that has plans in Varant to creat bussines and controll everything he gives you 4 quests. Find Leader of pirates and try to meet with him . When you kill pirates you have paper of all plans and decisons of pirates . Diego saw that we had unlucky so he gather idea. Best way to beccome Lord is creat New Camp . Camp of Pirates/Thiefs/Bandits you gather all information on them. You need to meet with Leader of Pirates/ Leader of Thiefs/ Leader of Bandits and try to convince them to creat new Camp give them chance to another life ! Second quest is try to gather minimum 50 slaves and bring them to Diego he tells you he will be somehwere in Varant. 3 mission is To help him creat position as a Leader of new clan you have to meet with king of Varant/ King of Myrtana/ General Orcs You have to Convince them that Diego will be good bussines for them. 4 quest is quest that he will break all other quest together that means if you start rempaging in cities you will kill leader of pirates or anything go wrong all quest will be gone. Talking with Gorn he tells you he wanna go to the Nordmar and Make All of Nordmar Clans Friends toghetere your quest is too bring all Nordmare Slaves from Varant and Myrtana to Nordmar. Lester will go with Cooreangar they are looking Druids and refuges from clan of dreamers and from night reaven plot people who where there too . From pirates notes he recive information this people flew from Khorinis too Myrtana when they had chance last merchant ships who comeback to khornis was last option for them. Sadly they were kidnapp be Pirates so your mission is to Save all remaning people and bring them to the druids they wanna creat New council Of old History and beleving. Your ofc last mission is to find Xardas and talk to him. And this is when ACT 2 Begins you have a lot of work to make. And ofc a lot of ways to go with plots.

Act2: it's all about ofc this missions what you recive it s exploring and brings fun from exploring worlds you gather more information and help your friends. What you find out in act 2 you are finding wird Wholes in World . You are talking with it when you meet Xardas. He tells you that he dont know anything about it you have to explore it what is this. Without all talk about ancietns weapons to take away New Gods from world . With Sealed Innos of you power with Beliar power + Addanos power of relics we can creat ritual that will banish New Gods from this world. Act 2 ends when you will help your friends + take all addanos relics bec to make this ritaul you need 10 mages to creat this ritual and ofc all of this mages are in plot of your friends they will not talk with you are help you if you dont make quests. Yes this is straight foward said you have to do this or this or you wil fail and this idea i think is better then give a lot of options and then you leave eveyrhting plot and gone that's just better.

Act:3 Starts when Xardas with all strongest mages start Ritual : It can looks same as Ritual in Eye of innos. What happend is all wholes you find out start to glow Gods where not banished what Real happends no one Knows. Xardas are schocked all other mages start to shouts too each other . What will happend now . Every Archmage now are enemy too each other they go to they places. Xardas give you mission too find out what are those wholes. (when you try first time to explore wholes you just die trying to jump off to them black pit just kills you) Now you can jump to the whole there are lights there what you find out it's a old cataboombs looks like gigantic dungeon . Dungeon is placed on same wholes as same areas they are all bring something and there are runes of teleporation each of them . Every whole has wird old suvenir There are o lot of skeletons there ofc. You are bringing souvenir to the Xardas but he dont know anything about it. He gives you mission to brings all of thi suvenirs . Second quest is try to find out someone who will knew anything about it. In old books Rhobar/Zuben You ve find out this is Old GODS powerfull piece of the Key. Bringing all toghere them you will creat Key of Innos most protected secrets. What you need to creat this Key is blood 5 mythic Monsters. They live somewhere that books says in Myrtana/Varant/Nordmar <- They only spawn when you recive this quest . 5 Mythic Beast are . Ancient Dragon, King of trolls(it s ancient beast named Behemoth ruler of all trolls). The most dangerus Beast <- and you gather picture of it it looks like gigantic Tyranosaurs, Kraken and last is Higher Demon <- last one shows picture something close looks like Dreamer <- it shows even how to bring back Demons like this to this world . You need too give 5 things . 100 ships,100cows,100 chickens, and 20 people and burn them togethere in a pit <- (best places is mines in Nordmar ) second you need 1000000 gold as a showing you are reach, 3 you need most powerfulls mages brings togethere and creat gigantint amoun of energy to creat portal that deamon can go throw he is world to this world . 4 you need 10 focus stones that can merge power up mages and they will focus energy . 5. You need Archmage of Beliar who will Say all words and brings this demon from this world . All this beast you need to slain brings Blood each of them in stonehage circle and them magic will happend .

Act 4: Starts when you slain all of the beast and creat might key : so you can open gate and start explore Innos Dungeon. On Gate says only King of all can approch further. You are going to Xardas and ask what that means he says that you have to become New king Of Myrtana/Nordmar/Varant your options is to slain other one or make election to become New king Old one has to approve you as a New King that;s a lot of options we can creat when you do it you can approch barrier of the Gate and Here starts dungon he has 5 floors every floor each other has diffrent monsters and diffrent looks . 1 floor shows you history of Beliar God and monsters living there are mostly Beliar monsters . Last boss tere you have to fight is Old Archmage who tells you story of Ancient God who were sealed away with a 3 of gods Beliar, Addanos, Innos. 2 Floor shows you Great battle 3 Gods with Old one here it s only exploring it s more dexterity game when you have to jump use levers and think there is a puzzle you have to make to walk straight to the next Area . 3 Floor is a teleportation room that you have a lot of stones and you have to build a bridge with leavers using right consquences. 4 Floor shows you wird images Down fall of 3 gods in a hand of Old one . You Gigantic Gate and 2 teleportaion stones . one is sign Beliar Tower , second one is Temple of Addanos . you have big stone at the stone and inscrpits says Prove yourselfs bring Two Hearts of old One to step thrurther. Beliar tower is a challenging tower it s like old fom gothic 1 temple Xardas if you remeber when you have too fight Demons but you are fighitng them yes demons but High demons not big one like dreamer but high Demons very strong . There are 10 floors of challenge last Demon is Price of all Demons he tells you that There are many kind of them. They are waiting when Old God one more time Step in this world then they will come and Burn world and he starts to laugh. When you kill price of demon you ve taking he is heart and put to the table. Then last floor teleport you to The big places when you see Huge Gianat seeled in Evil forces . He speaks too you Choosen one . Choosen who Finaly will brings he is destiny say words of inscrptions and take me Heart i will give it too you i ve wait for so long . when you gather it you ve been Teleport to the 4 floor when you teleport to Addanos temple you are seeing old Freezed Temple this is more dexterity place when you have to figrout how to open Big Grave says open me . When grave opens you see there stairs that brings you down to the catacoomb . There you find out second Gigantic gaiant says the same. You ve been teleport to the 4 floor . Here starts Act 5.

Act 5. You are putting 2 hearst in big stone and mistery gigantic Ghost Apeers telling you: What did you done you've open most secrets of this world. You are bringing doom on this world. Nooooo. Noooooo. Now Go! Go! meet with your fate. when gates open you see GIGANTING AMOUNT OF STAIRS AND GIAGNTINC Places its gaigantinc dungeon size of Myrtana and in ceneter on it you see Super gigantinc Fire Gigant who is in gigantinc chainc of 3 types of power . You are going down to fulfill destiny . Choosen one I m Surtr Old God Of Destruction Bringer of Doom . I'm Old God the sceond flip of Creation I was sealed Away from me Own childs/ Beliar/Addanos/Innos. They can t stand me power they can t stand power Of our Kind of Giant Kind. You ve done enough all chains will dissapir . Gate are open i'm Free . I was sealed away Be me own Childs be me own traitors Be me own Beloved one Me Love . I will fulfill as a wish of your i will Banish Gods from this world but you will pay for this till another hero will not kill other old gods that stays still in this world you will be sealed away i m giving you curst . I m giving you Dreamer neclaces you will lose your mind as a new King of Myrtana as King of all of your kind. And here story Ends when Old God Surtr open portal to meet with he is destiny and you ve gather your own destiny.

This is me idea how to creat plot of Gothic 3: What you can do to creat all of this it s just creat new mines and go deep in World we have addanos Temple and Beliar Tower can be Deep underground placed in Varand and Nordmar so you never seen them Same is creating everything what i dont says evry of whole has gate doesn t matter wich you will chose bec it s teleport you too the 1 floor .

B)

Mechanis problems are that it s accutly problem that you can use 3 styles of fighting right away that s big mistake i think styles of fightng should unlock when you are better as a swordmaster that s me idea . First fighitn style is just using this big swing not huge attack this normal attacks and they deals dmg as a fast attacks then you ve learn how to use fast attacks they deal dmg normaly and normal attacks deal attacks as a normal attack in gothic if you know what i meana nd 3 style is 25% more dmg on fast and normal attacks + you have huge swings and that's cool idea . Archering gives more dmg and last skill of archery of crosbbow bolts with follow target . That s me idea other stuff are great.

C)

Difficulties are not even demeand it s just 3 buttons and that s all and you are exploring with mode what i tell you all plot we can ezily determine what mobs will spawn in game in act 1-2-3-4 so That's why game can become progressivly harder + areas should be too defined be mobs and when you can go there so dificullties are in 4 factors : A) Mobs variants B) Act spawns new creatures C) Areas that are danguers and are not 4) Difficulty system that you can choose from eizi to hard so mobs become even stronger and game can become reall nightmare

D)

There are not defnied Reputation rewards for real so i will bring even more close look on that and bec of system reputatiion you can become higher rank as a refuges or in orc or in Assasins from Millita to paladin you understand me you will be promoted and bec of promotion you can do more . Quest should me more defnied with plot i will give you can make a lot of stuff with this but dont make side quest super important make it that you have experience in game and side understaind of people rolations like i give you examples diego/milten that;s cool ideas.

E)

They are not enough arenas in game ther should be created Colosieum Arena when you can Fight with Champions/ Monsters

G)

There are no existing bosses in game with me example plot i give you a lot of ideas of Bosses.

H) Scalling items are bad but this topic i will leave for you .

That's All i;ve shared me feeling about game and give you some ideas. And even plot in game . I hope you like it . Gl Modders love you all

L

[Bild: ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]