Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von xivragis

xivragis ist offline

Gothic 3 voice localization - need help

Hi there, once i was making with RobeN localization for PL cm 2.6 but only for text, it is probably using even now in our community.
    I was wondering about create project with voice acting missed voiced speach parts.
    IS there any tutorial/guide/info/help tools that will help me to make voice localization? I cant find any.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von xivragis Beitrag anzeigen
    IS there any tutorial/guide/info/help tools that will help me to make voice localization? I cant find any.
    What do you mean with "voice localization"? Create speech files? Or do you want to merge your text with other language text?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren

xivragis ist offline
    Im looking for first option -> create speach files and integrate it with game (and how to find and localize needed file in game )
    I know how to merge text files for localization in string tables.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Somebody else ask nearly the similar, see here. But it's German. Are you able to translate it?

I think you do not want text-to-speech voices, right? G3IQ is able to create text files. Each has the name of speech file and include the sentence. But it need also the NPC voice mapping which can be created via g3dit. There is an button in G3IQ which convert the file from g3dit to something G3IQ needs. Well G3IQ is available only in German, but many GUI elements are English.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren

xivragis ist offline
    i have few ppl that are able to act speeches and record it. I would like to put this records to the game.

Ok, thanks 4 link, i have something to start from with google translator
    (hmm on this forum while editing post keyboard seems to work strange ;P )

G3iq -> accept some external translate file -> i could translate it for ppl from end to pl or with help of gooogle try to translate from german to pl
    about tts -> i have some work experience with tts -> but its quality is too low, and hey its rpg -> not synth telephone program like ivr. S o in my opinion TTS -> for game/video sux, too poor tonation.
    I ve been making/packing text translations with g3pak and excel as i remember
    Geändert von xivragis (10.02.2021 um 17:52 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von xivragis Beitrag anzeigen
    G3iq -> accept some external translate file -> i could translate it for ppl from end to pl or with help of gooogle try to translate from german to pl
    G3IQ do not support external translated files. G3IQ make use of stringtable.ini and all .info files.
    If you put your (external) translation into stringtable.ini G3IQ will use it.
    Traditional Chinese is not supported by G3IQ.

In Setup "Einstellungen" you can select a code page, but it's best to keep Default and use native Windows.
    For my German Windows the Code Page selection do not work properly for foreign countries.
    But so far I know Default works perfect if your Windows languague match the Gothic3 language.