Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Rookie

Killua246 ist offline

Gothic 2 Save files cannot be loaded But NOT corrupted! Please help!

Dear Community!

After 4 years I tried to play again Gothic II. It was one of my favs long time ago. Since I had my saved games at an external storage I tried to get them back when I've installed again the game. I know there could be "corrupting save game methods" but in my case the situation is the following:
    In 2017 I've played the game in Windows 10, i did not use any modification addons, patches, nothing. I've just used the followings: Modified the launcher as starts as XP Service pack 3, without full screen, and with 2.7 (i guess it was the same GOG version that I 've installed now) and it worked. Now when i reinstalled I got a 27" display which i guess doesn't matter at all, I got a new PC, but the same Win 10 Edu version. First thing I tried: install the game, play with the same compatibility mode like xp sp 3 etc etc. The game loads, I can enter a new game, but when I added the save files into their folder and they appeared in "Load game slots" they are not loaded I got back to desktop with access violation error. So if I corrupt a save game like game quits when I save or something like that that makes 1 corrupt slot not all. I tried everything which added on your website.... Using kitpack patches everything, then I tried Spine with Union also. Made the diference in display but still cannot load the saved games. Do you have any ideas how could i import well my saved games back from 2017?
    PS.: Unfortunately I do not speak Deutch, I saw most of the topics are Deutch since I guess its a Deutch forum.

Thanks in advance!
    Best Regards,
    Adrian

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Springshield  Avatar von Homerclon

Homerclon ist offline
    Can you save and load new savegames?

It's allowed to post in english.

- Keine verdammte Hechtrolle zum ausweichen in Kämpfe!
    - 01100100 00100111 01101111 01101000 00100001

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Mauschelheld  Avatar von Zephir

Zephir ist offline
    Welcome to the forums, Killua246. I moved your thread to the tech help section.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Rookie

Killua246 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Homerclon Beitrag anzeigen
    Can you save and load new savegames?

It's allowed to post in english.

Yeah. Exactly. New save games are fine.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Rookie

Killua246 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zephir Beitrag anzeigen
    Welcome to the forums, Killua246. I moved your thread to the tech help section.
    Aight, thank you, sir