Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    For example, an NPC from Goliet that sells arrows (among other things), its maximum stock is 80 arrows, you buy 80 arrows and the transaction is closed, you talk to him again and instantly replenish the stock, you have 80 arrows again, ok.

What I would like to know is how I can increase those "80 arrows" by 999, because many times I buy from 500 to 1000 arrows, and to do that, I have to make more than a dozen transactions with the NPC, if I could increase the stock to 999, I would buy 999 in a single transaction.

I would like to do this with all the ammunition that all the NPC sellers sell, arrows, plasma ammunition, etc etc, I was investigating with the program "Elex Resource Manager", I know how it works, I decompress, I convert, etc, but I cannot find the stock of the NPC sellers.

Could someone tell me in which file is the stock of the vendors? and that said, once modified, how could I pass this modification to a .pak file as an independent mod?

I'm sorry for my bad English, but in German it would be much worse, I would have to use a translator and it would be a disaster xD I hope it is understood.

Thanks!

Edit: I am ill-mannered, this is my first message, a greeting to all
    davoker ist offline Geändert von davoker (15.12.2020 um 17:51 Uhr)

2. #2 Zitieren
    General Avatar von tombom81
    Welcome to the forum!

Simplest approach to solve your request, imho, would be to use a save game modifier (for Traders' inventories, see Nexus mods for ELEX).
    https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...y_savegame.jpg

(Maximum item count is 999, surprise.)

If you don't like this you might do it using dialogs.
    Read here:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...r#post25655548

This scripting mod might be helpful when dealing with w_info.hdrdoc:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/64

(There may be simpler ways - I don't know them.)
    "in der Erkundung dieser weiten und wunderbaren Welt" (post #70, höre link unten)
    TAS for Elex 2 at ELEX II Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
    Tuvok, scannen Sie den Planeten nach Mikroplastik!
    "Hört mir bloß auf mit "Stormson".
    "In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    Genug der "Blumensträuße". Ich WILL MadBob! Beugt die Realität!
    tombom81 ist offline

3. #3 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Zitat Zitat von tombom81 Beitrag anzeigen
    Welcome to the forum!

Simplest approach to solve your request, imho, would be to use a save game modifier (for Traders' inventories, see Nexus mods for ELEX).
    https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...y_savegame.jpg

(Maximum item count is 999, surprise.)

If you don't like this you might do it using dialogs.
    Read here:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...r#post25655548

This scripting mod might be helpful when dealing with w_info.hdrdoc:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/elex/mods/64

(There may be simpler ways - I don't know them.)
    Yes, I know your nexus application, I was looking for a more internal modification, I'll take a look at the info you gave me to see if I can get something clear, any doubt I have I put it here.

Thanks!

Edit: Ok I'm not sure if I understand, there is no file where you can see the objects that a NPC sells? for example Goliet's blacksmith sells 40 or 50 arrows, it would be as easy as changing that 50 for 999 in the file, that information does not exist in the game files? it has to be programmed somewhere, without the need to create a file, or not? I just want to change the stock of the objects, I don't want to add new objects, like in the example I put, change the number of ammunition you sell, 50 arrows for 999, and do this with all the ammunition, so you don't have to buy several times to get 500 or 1000 arrows hehe

I realized that using your application to modify SAVES, if for example I put Sinda (NPC trader from Goliet) to sell me 999 arrows instead of 50, this sale "only happens once", when you talk to her again, she sells again 50 arrows.

What I am looking for is that this stock "be permanent", that it always sells 999 arrows, this I want to apply to any NPC trader that sells any type of ammunition, if he sells plasma rifle ammunition, that he sells 999, this way he avoids buying many times, which is what bothers me the most.
    davoker ist offline Geändert von davoker (16.12.2020 um 03:41 Uhr)

4. #4 Zitieren
    General Avatar von tombom81
    Zitat Zitat von davoker Beitrag anzeigen
    Edit: Ok I'm not sure if I understand, there is no file where you can see the objects that a NPC sells? for example Goliet's blacksmith sells 40 or 50 arrows, it would be as easy as changing that 50 for 999 in the file, that information does not exist in the game files?
    Not in the world sector files, afaik.

Have a look at the file EDA_Goliet_NPCs.elexsecdoc.
    Search for the line "Weaponsmith_Angrim_BSK" {
    then scroll down a little bit:
    Code:
                class gCInventory_PS {
                    Version = 5;
                    Properties {
                        bool GeneratedPlunder = False;
                        bool GeneratedTrade = False;
                        class eCEntityProxy Owner = {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000};
                        class eCScriptProxyScript OnConsumeItem = "";
                    }
                    ClassData {
                        [class gCInventory_PS, Version 5] {
                            InventoryStacks = [
                            ];
                            Unknown = <03 00 00 00>;
                        }
                    }
                }
    As you can see: InventoryStacks is empty []

it has to be programmed somewhere, without the need to create a file, or not?
    It should be located in the binaries (exe or dll).
    If you are a coder you could try to hack the RAM. You could change a trader's inventory using the "trader SG modifier" to have 123, 456 and 789 items (of any kind, except "hidden", maybe)". (Do it in one run, not three, so three different items to modify.)
    Then use cheat engine to find these 3 numbers in ELEX RAM. Didn't test it but should work.

I realized that using your application to modify SAVES, if for example I put Sinda (NPC trader from Goliet) to sell me 999 arrows instead of 50, this sale "only happens once", when you talk to her again, she sells again 50 arrows.
    I feared this to happen. Anyways, thanks for testing!

What I am looking for is that this stock "be permanent", that it always sells 999 arrows, this I want to apply to any NPC trader that sells any type of ammunition, if he sells plasma rifle ammunition, that he sells 999, this way he avoids buying many times, which is what bothers me the most.
    Try gCInfoCommandRunScript, Script = "OnTradeInfo_RefillTradeItems", that's what I'd suggest.
    "in der Erkundung dieser weiten und wunderbaren Welt" (post #70, höre link unten)
    TAS for Elex 2 at ELEX II Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
    Tuvok, scannen Sie den Planeten nach Mikroplastik!
    "Hört mir bloß auf mit "Stormson".
    "In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    Genug der "Blumensträuße". Ich WILL MadBob! Beugt die Realität!
    tombom81 ist offline Geändert von tombom81 (16.12.2020 um 08:25 Uhr)

5. #5 Zitieren
    Apprentice
    Ok thanks, I'm going to test that information to see if I can get something out of it
    davoker ist offline