Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero

DavideMiragliaPH ist offline

Let's create an helmet in Gothic 1.08j, just Marvin Mode, NO mods allowed!

Hello guys!
    I'm here to share with you some of my secrets. With this Youtube tutorial, you will learn how to create an Horned Mercenary Helmet (you can use it only for screenshots, though...), how to disable NPC collisions, how to lock in position multiple NPCs, etc. The Marvin Mode is a fully-fledged debugging tool, not just a cheat console. Every month, I discover incredible new features. This amazing tool has an incredible potential, for sure!

For who doesn't know me, I'm the founder of the Gothic Evolution project. I create artworks with Marvin Mode. If you did see some of my pictures around the web, you might think I did use photoshop or mods. This video will prove you it's just about a very deep Marvin knowledge.
    "The most difficult path is the most intriguing one!"

[Video]
    Geändert von DavideMiragliaPH (14.11.2020 um 21:55 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Aus dem Reich der Mitte Avatar von JudgeKyle

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Very interesting video, thank you for sharing this little inside view of how you create your pictures! I would really like to see a longer video where you create a whole picture.

It's truly fascinating how much potential the Marvin Mode has, it's really more than a cheat console and I can imagine, that Piranha Bytes used it a lot during the development of Gothic (in ways we probably cannot even imagine).

I think you are creating digital artworks in a very creative and also technical way. Please continue this good work, always like to see your pictures here.

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Xardas1001

Xardas1001 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von JudgeKyle Beitrag anzeigen
    Very interesting video, thank you for sharing this little inside view of how you create your pictures! I would really like to see a longer video where you create a whole picture.

It's truly fascinating how much potential the Marvin Mode has, it's really more than a cheat console and I can imagine, that Piranha Bytes used it a lot during the development of Gothic (in ways we probably cannot even imagine).

I think you are creating digital artworks in a very creative and also technical way. Please continue this good work, always like to see your pictures here.
    I would not call the Marvin Mode a "cheat console" in the first place. It's the test mode, for checking the game.
    Some players just use it as a cheat console...
    "Es ist nicht schwer, von jedem ethischen Prinzip zu beweisen, dass es in der Praxis scheitern muss, wenn man zugleich voraussetzt, dass allgemeiner Schwachsinn herrscht."
    - John Stuart Mill

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Aus dem Reich der Mitte Avatar von JudgeKyle

JudgeKyle ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Xardas1001 Beitrag anzeigen
    I would not call the Marvin Mode a "cheat console" in the first place. It's the test mode, for checking the game.
    Some players just use it as a cheat console...
    I fully agree with you! I did use a wrong word, test mode is much better word!

Edit: Okay, let's say "Test and Cheat Console".