Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von Serbernus

Serbernus ist offline

Importing the world with Vobs into Blender.

Hello, recently I ran into an interesting thread which (I think) describes a way to import the world into Blender, but also with Vobs, so far I have imported everything without Vobs every time.

Thread : https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...9#post15809889

The only problem is that it doesn't want to work, I just assume I'm doing something wrong.

Would someone be nice enough to try to explain this to me?
    I am an amateur, a person inexperienced in all these Gothic tools.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Flauschiges Bambi

Tyra ist offline
    ThielHater and Ska-Ara published ZenVis for that purpose some time ago (for blender). It allows you to import all vobs as seperat objects. There is also an english explanation at the bottom of the post.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren

Serbernus ist offline
    Thanks, very helpful I will check it.

Edit : Why its not loading Textures?
    When I export Blend file, there are no textures at all.
    Geändert von Serbernus (06.11.2020 um 22:58 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Flauschiges Bambi

Tyra ist offline
    What do you mean exactly? Do you export the blend file as a 3ds and then there are no more textures ingame? Using kerrax should prevent the error. (Remember that kerrax doesn't work with newer versions than 2.79)

Or did you mean import and that there are no textures in the blend file? If so: Blender doesn't know the source of the materials. You can fix it by 'File - External Data - Find Missing Files - select your textures folder (_work/data/textures)'
    Geändert von Tyra (07.11.2020 um 12:37 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren

Serbernus ist offline
    I already know what the problem was and I found a solution.

Edit : I just used BulkRenameUtility to make all textures names uppercase.

Zitat Zitat von ThielHater Beitrag anzeigen
    ZenVis rewrites the image filenames to "<upper case of the material>.TGA" and unfortunately Blender is case-sensitive, even under Windows. You have to extract the textures from "[Gothic]\data\textures*.vdf" with GothicVDFS and convert them from .TEX to .TGA with GothicZTEX. To make sure that upper case names are used, replace the "GothicZTEX.ini" with the one I attached before running GothicZTEX (I had to zip it, otherwise I couldn't upload it). After that open the mesh in Blender, go to "File > External Data > Find Missing Files" and select the folder with the .TGA files.

Das ist eine gute Idee, ich würde zur Sicherheit beim Vergleich auf beide .upper() anwenden um die Unterscheidung zwischen Groß- und Kleinschreibung gänzlich auszuhebeln.

Edit2 : I dont gonna use it in game I just wanted make some nice renders.
    There is my first Test :
    [Video]
    Geändert von Serbernus (07.11.2020 um 17:46 Uhr)