Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline

Can I force a bugged dialogue to appear?

I'm playing a mod, I talked with Scatty and got the quest to challenge Kharim and Kirgo to fight. When I talk to them I have no such option. I had similar thing with Diego previously, when for not reason all his dialogue options disapearred, like teach me or camp reputation options.
    The mod is great but if that will keep happening I won't be able to finish it.

Is there some tool or something that will allow me to force dialogues that got bugged?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    moderierende Rune  Avatar von hagalaz

hagalaz ist offline
    Hello,
    what's the mods name, do you play? Perhabs your mod changed some reguluar game processes. Got no knowledge about a mod or tool you are looking for unfortunatelly.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von hagalaz Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello,
    what's the mods name, do you play? Perhabs your mod changed some reguluar game processes. Got no knowledge about a mod or tool you are looking for unfortunatelly.
    Believe me, that's not the case. The mod just randomly turns off dialogues for some characters for some reason.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren

hagalaz ist offline
    Tryed to load an old save, bevore you'd talked go Scatty? Might help.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    I have been using pre Scatty save all that time.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren

hagalaz ist offline
    My last idea is, to try it with storyhelper. Command is insert sh. Guess you know how to use marvin mode, right? Otherwise please ask.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von hagalaz Beitrag anzeigen
    My last idea is, to try it with storyhelper. Command is insert sh. Guess you know how to use marvin mode, right? Otherwise please ask.
    I don't understand how would SH help here? I'm still in chapter 1. I think it might be some kind of variable error but don't know how to fix it.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    Adventurer

GaroK0 ist offline
    So I have found a way to fix it, finally!

At first I used Gothic Variable Editor and Gothic Save Editor while looking up the conditions required for the dialogues to appear. None of them seemed to fully work and fix my issue.

That it until I tried Marvin Helper plugin for Union. It allows to change variables directly in game via Marvin Mode, I edited the same variables as before and it instantly worked.

Solved.