Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Neuling
    Hi,

I hope someone here will be able to help me. I've never been able to start Elex. The game starts, i get the short PB movie and then the 'loading game' appears. And the game never progresses beyond that. I have this problem on two different computers. I've tried a complete reinstall, no success. I've tried running as administrator, no success. Googling this problem did not give any results. I bought the game on GOG (so i'm not running it on steam).

I do not have this issue with any other game i run.

Any help is very much appreciated.
    Snome ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    MisterXYZ
    Gast
    Zitat Zitat von Snome Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi,

I hope someone here will be able to help me. I've never been able to start Elex. The game starts, i get the short PB movie and then the 'loading game' appears. And the game never progresses beyond that. I have this problem on two different computers. I've tried a complete reinstall, no success. I've tried running as administrator, no success. Googling this problem did not give any results. I bought the game on GOG (so i'm not running it on steam).

I do not have this issue with any other game i run.

Any help is very much appreciated.
    I did have the same problem because my laptop did not fulllfill the system requirements of the game. After buying a new one, the problem did not occur any more. Are you sure that your computers fullfill the game's system requirements?
    Geändert von MisterXYZ (18.02.2022 um 21:10 Uhr)