Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 24 von 24
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von hedin7

hedin7 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sascha2022 Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for your response and your work. I use Spine to play. So I don't know if I can use your file.
    I don't know all details of work Spine, but I think you can use any plugins with it.

Do you plan to release the revamped plugin to Spine once it's finished?
    I think that this functionality will eventually be in the main branch.

Also, a new problem has now arisen as my computer no longer connects to the switch controller via USB. So now it doesn`t react to input and isn`t synced anymore.
    Is this a separate issue on your computer or related with zGamePadJS.vdf?
    Geändert von hedin7 (17.01.2022 um 16:31 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Sascha2022

Sascha2022 ist offline
    1) I can`t find the /Data/Plugins folder where zGamePad should be located. I installed zGamePad through Spine and don`t know where the files are located.
    2) Ok
    3) This is a seperate issue that i have to look into. The first time it worked. Now it is only charging the controller and doesn`t sync with the computer anymore. The green light of the controller stays off and doesn`t react to button presses. Maybe it is not recognized as a controller anymore.
    Geändert von Sascha2022 (17.01.2022 um 17:11 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von hedin7

hedin7 ist offline
    1) I can`t find the /Data/Plugins folder where zGamePad should be located. I installed zGamePad thorugh Spine and don`t know where the files are located.
    2) Ok
    3) This is a seperate issue that i have to look into. The first time it worked. Now it is only charging the controller and doesn`t sync with the computer anymore. The green light of the controller stays off and doesn`t react to button presses. Maybe it is not recognized as a controller anymore.
    zGamePad.vdf can be found in /Data. Remove zGamePad.vdf from /Data/. Next need create /Data/Plugins folder. You can place to this folder any Union plugins. ( need Union 1.0l and above). For work of zGamePadJS.vdf you need close X360 Controller Emulator and other emulators xinput. You just need to connect your controller via USB and turn it on. After that, start the game and the controller should work through the plugin zGamePadJS.vdf

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Sascha2022

Sascha2022 ist offline
    My computer and the game recognized the Switch controller. Thank you.

Seite 2 von 2 « Erste 12