Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline

[CLOSED] Paid commision for a small "mine" ZEN Gothic level design

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    I don't know if this is a good place for this, so if the admins/mods could move it to a more fitting (sub) forum, that would be massively appreciated. Thanks!

Hey, yo!

One of my homies is looking for a 3D level modeler and designer, to create a small ZEN for Gothic II NotR. As the title implies, this is a paid job in the American dollars of 125 amount, but as it happens, time is rather of the essence with this project.

Without further ado, let's roll into the details about the level's design itself:

- the required level is of indoor quality and is "mine/mining site" themed
    - the level is divided into three different sub levels:
    A) The first sub level is consisting completely of wooden scaffolding and wooden buildings. The main attraction points are the lift's "unloading" site (since the magic ore is transported here from the lower sub levels), the entryway outpost where everyone on their way in or out reports, and the guards' "mess hall".
    B) The second level is based on a stable ground surface beneath the encircling scaffolding of the first sub level, with several ladders from the place above leading here. The sub level includes the mine's boss' stall (something similar to what Ian had in Gothic), the lift's "loading" site, the storage place for a lot of crates with magic ore, and the three small barracks for the enslaved prospectors (like what the dirty losers at the New Camp with the Rice Lord had in Gothic).

There are three cavern passages here, where two branches into the dead ends filled with rubble and debris, while one leads into the third sub level (and is rather broad and reinforced with many beams while at that).

C) The third sub level is a bare rock bottom with numerous magic ore veins, lodes, and deposits. It also sports a small shed for a smithy with a compact ore heap inside. Finally, there's a pond, plus a stream leading into it, located somewhere on this sub level. Please notice the cavern passage leading to this place starts on the second level, like mentioned above.

- for a reminder, the payment is 125$, split at the 25%/75% rate
    - the expected delivery time is about 70 days, starting with the date of this advertisement

That would be it. If you're interested or have any additional questions, please contact me at the Discord user tag of Czudak#0509 (or you can do that here too, of course).

Good luck!
    Geändert von Czudak (29.08.2020 um 17:31 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Are there concept arts available? Because its not just about a model, but all the vobbing too, it may easily take 12 hours or more and I guess you have high expectations and if there are no concept arts, then I already see me redoing parts of the model again because it did not turn out as you wanted it to be. That said, at the end you are doing work for another project for less than minimum wage and spent time that you could spent for doing something for your own project or for doing a better paid job. Therefore I guess that - despite my interest - I won't be able to help in this regard. But I wish you luck to find someone.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    Are there concept arts available? Because its not just about a model, but all the vobbing too, it may easily take 12 hours or more and I guess you have high expectations and if there are no concept arts, then I already see me redoing parts of the model again because it did not turn out as you wanted it to be. That said, at the end you are doing work for another project for less than minimum wage and spent time that you could spent for doing something for your own project or for doing a better paid job. Therefore I guess that - despite my interest - I won't be able to help in this regard. But I wish you luck to find someone.
    This commission has been closed, since we found a clearly willing person to go with the project.

Thank you for your interest. Cheers!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Nice. Then I'm looking forward to the outcome.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Union - Testphase Avatar von Niko5511

Niko5511 ist offline
    Interesting. I think there is already almost the thing you are looking for already done :-)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    now also in your universe  Avatar von Milky-Way

Milky-Way ist offline
    just to be entirely clear: World of Gothic / World of Players is not involved in this and does not guarantee payment, etc., so anyone participating in it is doing so at their own risk.