Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6
  1. #1 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    company premises west edan.

https://bit.ly/3jRHDva

still can't find out how to give new items their names.
    DarthNihilus ist offline

2. #2 Zitieren
    General Avatar von tombom81
    edit: having an own focus name works! (had to rename w_strings.bin to en.str which did the trick)

Using this file when packing an en.str (was w_strings.bin before the last patch)

focus.csv:
    ID|German_Text|English_Text|French_Text|Italian_Text|Spanish_Text|Polish_Text|Ru ssian_Text|Czech_Text|Chinese_Text|Korean_Text|German_StageDir|English_StageDir| French_StageDir|Italian_StageDir|Spanish_StageDir|Polish_StageDir|Russian_StageD ir|Czech_StageDir|Chinese_StageDir|Korean_StageDir
    FO_It_Recipe_Food_StrongerArmor2|Rezept Knochenmarkbrühe|Bone Marrow Soup Even Stronger Recipe|Recette de soupe à la moelle|Ricetta zuppa concentrata al midollo osseo|Receta de sopa de médula ósea|Receptura na zupe ze szpiku kostnego|?????? ??????? ?? ????????|Recept na morkovou polévku|???????|?? ?? ???||||||||||

When unpacking the created w_strings.bin (en.str) again there's this additional line in strings.csv:
    300a251a|Rezept Knochenmarkbrühe|Bone Marrow Soup Even Stronger Recipe|Recette de soupe à la moelle|Ricetta zuppa concentrata al midollo osseo|Receta de sopa de médula ósea|Receptura na zupe ze szpiku kostnego|?????? ??????? ?? ????????|Recept na morkovou polévku|???????|?? ?? ???||||||||||

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    (watch out for the 'longer', instead of 'stronger' when picking up the receipe)

btw: you need to put an "FO_" before your loc strings in focus.csv. (For items.csv use "ITEMDESC_".)
    "in der Erkundung dieser weiten und wunderbaren Welt" (post #70, höre link unten)
    TAS for Elex 2 at ELEX II Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
    Umsturz bei den Morkons: best PB quest ever!
    "Hört mir bloß auf mit "Stormson".
    "In Toussaint wird schon für kleinere Schmähungen als diese Satisfaktion verlangt."
    Genug der "Blumensträuße". Ich WILL MadBob! Beugt die Realität!
    tombom81 ist offline Geändert von tombom81 (11.08.2020 um 10:09 Uhr)

3. #3 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    yeah i tried too. put it into focus and into item (it was added into the map file automatically), and nothing...

---------

edit - i think probably the assigning requires some things that are hardcoded
    DarthNihilus ist offline Geändert von DarthNihilus (30.07.2020 um 13:40 Uhr)

4. #4 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    I've started a more "global" mod to utilize quests and dialogs and music and stuff, this new mod includes the beforementioned recipes mod.

the NPC was taken from Disi's mod, i was really lazy to make it myself, it will be good for my planned quotes anyway.
    the stones quests will show ONLY the outdoor stones (no container ones)
    the phantom string is shown off the map and on me. mine is from the center camp, i took it before accepting the quest, in this case just equip or use container for the sunglasses reequipping or whatever.
    finally i managed to find out how to add names to the new items.
    but now there's another shit - the elexresman packs only ONE custom dialog, so no cool speeches for now ... only one...
    i'm also planning to put some radios into the center camp and replace the radio music tracks with more postapocaliptic ones. as i see them...

here's the dl link

the stones quests won't count the stones you already found, so consider yourself how you deal with this.

the english version for some reason is not showing the dialogs properly. i'll look into it later. muchmuchmuch later.

russian mod
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/gept9endu3mhz7i/file
    english mod
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/iyo36bid42eovkc/file

[Video]

----edit
    "the english version for some reason is not showing the dialogs properly. i'll look into it later. muchmuchmuch later."

looks like a cuff on a nape is a must for a teenager... lol
    DarthNihilus ist offline Geändert von DarthNihilus (11.08.2020 um 21:41 Uhr)

5. #5 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    a new free dlc is coming!!!!!!!

[Video]

Radio Free Korriban is preparing it's postapocaliptic songs
    DarthNihilus ist offline

6. #6 Zitieren
    Abenteurer
    russian mod var. updated (still wip)
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/xwiwfe...uests.pak/file
    +3 quests
    replaced the title music to a more appropriate one for a postapoc plot IMO

remember - due to game engine specs, some of these quests will behave crazy. better to start them in a new game. but not necessary, their purpose is only the markers.
    DarthNihilus ist offline